FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > PRIM & PROPER NO MORE

PRIM & PROPER NO MORE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been married to my wife for ten years, sex was good if a little same old same old and she seemed very set in her ways sexually. She had seemed more confident in bed recently telling me what she wanted me to do and I'd noticed that she had been dressing more daringly to work wearing tight cleavage showing tops and killer heels. Most of the time I wanted to bend her over up against the front door as she was leaving.

She had been working late alot, overnight conferences etc and little things started to play on my mind. Then I bumped into a friend of hers who she went on a conference with only she let it slip she hadn't been there. My mind was working overtime and for the first time I actually thought it possible she was having an affair. I'd always dreamed of seeing her with another man but maybe not quite like this.

The following week I was working away myself for two nights leaving wifey alone at home or so I thought. The day before I went she had her nails and tan done and again my mind began to race.

I decided to come home early almost hoping I'd find her with someone and in arriving parked further up the road, by this time on seeing no car outside my suspicions died but I let myself in the back door and on entering the kitchen saw an empty bottle of wine and two glasses. As I looked to my right I saw strewn across the kitchen floor was her bra, skirt and a pair of trousers.

My heart was pounding knowing my wife was getting another cock and I desperately wanted to see the look on her face as she got serviced.

The door to the lounge was slightly ajar and as I peered threw it the lights were dimmed but I could see my blonde wife on all fours her 32dd tits pushed against the sofa and a tanned muscly guy knelt behind her fucking her from behind. They were both facing away from me but every so often she would turn her head round to gaze into the eyes of the guy who was fucking her from behind and the look on her face was one of sheer delight!

I watched transfixed as he pulled her up and stood behind her, she had her hands on the wall and her legs looking long and gorgeous in her red killer heels trembled as she took this fat cock in her pussy.

"Fuck me baby" she said as she put her hand on his arse pulling him inside her deeper, " I need to feel my big boy inside me all night again, my pussy has been craving you. Let me show you I can be your slut all night". The grin on his face told me he intended to treat her like one.

He lay her on the arm of the sofa and teased my wife's pussy some more before plunging in and playing with her clit. I ached to go and lick and chew on it as I looked at her enjoying his cock.

Her back arched suddenly as his fingers and cock worked faster and she started to cum loudly "oh fuck yes baby, I'm cuming, fill me up, fill me full of cock". They were words I never thought I'd hear from her.

Her cuming seemed to turn him on more and more and he groaned and roughly thrust into her as he shot a load of cum inside my wife's pussy gripping her tanned arse tightly as he came.

They kissed but I couldn't take my eyes off the inside of her tanned thighs as his spunk ran out of her. It filled me with a sense of immense jealousy but at the same time pride seeing her used like this and love this guys cock.

I knew I had to leave and crept out leaving her to enjoy her lover for another night and play with the cock that obviously she needed so badly.

One look through the window as I made my way to my car seeing her cleaning his cock with her mouth while she held a glass of wine in one hand made me think she was in for a long night and hopefully the start of some horny adventures for us both x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

just to book mark this sexy story!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got nice and hard reading that . Just hope there's more to come

After booking into a cheap hotel for the night and being unable to think of anything other than my wife being filled by her lover all night I left it till lunchtime before I went home in case she needed him in the morning too!

When I got home she was sat on the sofa where I had watched her getting fucked last night. I asked what she had been up to while I had been away, "nothing much quite boring without you really" she said.

It certainly didn't look like she was bored last night when she was asking her lover to fill her with cock and treat her like a slut!!

"How was your trip?" She asked. "Same, boring, although it was made better last night in bed thinking of coming home to you and bending you over with your red heels on" I said as I reached under her dress to give her pussy a stroke.

It felt swollen and used yet still very wet and there was no doubt she had been fucked all night and probably this morning too.

"You look tired" I said

"Yeah I didn't get much sleep" she replied with a dreamy look in her eye as she no doubt was thinking of her pussy being stretched by her fat cocked lover and her being flooded with spunk.

I was dying to tell her I knew and actually approved but I couldn't. I wanted to experience more nights like the previous one.....

Later that evening I heard her talking on the phone when she thought I was upstairs, she was on the phone to him and I listened in , "I need you again soon baby, I know it was only this morning but my pussy is aching, I need to feel your cum splash on my tits and you feed it to me on your fingers,I need to be your favourite slut, I don't want you thinking of anyone except me!!"

It was so horny to hear, and as she said her goodnight to him she pushed me over the edge, "I'm going to fuck hubby tonight and imagine it's you, I'm going to scratch your name on his back with my new nails everytime he pushes into me. It's your cock I want Phil and I want it tomorrow!!"

Well....at least I knew the name of the man who was inside my wife last night and who it seemed almost controlled her now.....

Very good x

This is so horny

After some digging around I found out my wife had a work colleague called Phil and the description i had of one of my wifes friends certainly matched!!!

And there was soon to be a works party at a posh hotel that all her works husbands/wives were invited too, I was hoping that I might get my next installment of seeing my wife have her pussy filled by Phils fat tanned cock at this party...I was craving watching them as much as her pussy craved his cock!!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

More more please i am so hard xx

So the night of the works party arrived and as we got to the hotel my wife was furiously typing away on her phone. As we checked in a guy I recognised as the man I saw fucking my wife came down the stairs to the reception.

"Hi Phil" I heard my wife say as they gave each other a quick peck on the cheek.

"This is Phil" my wife said to me, " we've been working together alor recently, he is here for the party with his wife Lianne"

This was an interesting development as up to know I just presumed he was single.

I checked in and the wife said her and Phil just had to see their boss first and went off together as I headed for the room.

The room was on the third floor and there was a lovely view of the gardens. All of a sudden Phil and my wife came in to view, she was squatting with her back against a tree his cock in her mouth. She was wanking and sucking it furiously knowing they didn't have much time.

She had a little summer dress on and was playing with herself as his fat cock filled her mouth. I have to say at this moment she looked gorgeous and I was so proud of her. I don't know what came over me but I started clicking away on my phone camera and I now had pics of her sucking on this massive cock.

Phil kept looking around obviously expecting to get caught and he was now grabbing the back of my wifes head as he now power fucked her face. Her eyes were wide I anticipation and I heard a little groan as he flooded her mouth with streams of hot cum, she couldn't take it all as some spilt down her chin.

They quickly rearranged their clothes and went out of sight. My wife got to the room s few minutes later and as she came in I said "just wanted to tell you I think you look gorgeout in that dress" and slipped my fingers into her pussy. It was as wet as I'd ever felt it, obviously craving Phils cock and I gave her a very naughty kiss as my tongue explored her mouth where her lover had just emptied his spunk before she headed for a shower. The night was still young......

Want to hear more

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Yes much more please

We headed down for the meal later that evening. The room was packed with about 20 tables with five couples on each. And obviously Phil and Lianne happened to be sat right next to us!!!

My wife was dressed in a figure hugging black dress and her cleavage and tanned legs looked amazingly good. Phil couldn't take her eyes off her, nor for that matter could his wife Lianne!

Lianne was just my type to, petite and tanned with long dark hair but curvy at the same time, nice big tits and a curvy round arse which was begging to be caressed.

Her and my wife seemed to be getting on very well as me and Phil chatted away but all I could think of was this man had fucked my wife in our bed and spunked inside her!!!

After a while Phil headed to the bar chatting to friends and I watched as my wife and Lianne headed for the toilets. Realising I had forgotten my mobile I headed back to the room to get it. But as I got their I got another surprise.....!

My wife and Lianne had just gone into our room and as they went in the hotel door hadn't clicked shut properly, as I stood outside I could hear groans and sighs of pleasure, now my head was all over the place, my wife and Lianne were fucking too??

I opened the door slightly and saw my wife lying on the bed, Lianne had straddled her face and was grinding her pussy into my wife's mouth.

"You owe me some pleasure" she was saying "You're my slut as well as my husbands and he has had you far more than me thsee last few weeks".

"I know, fuck my face and squirt in my mouth baby" my wife replied.

Lianne needed no more encouragement and was bouncing her shaven pussy on my wife's face while reaching down to play with her clit.

"Oh fuck I'm cuming already" she screamed and my wife groaned the most gorgeous noise as her lovers wife filed her greedy mouth with pussy juice.

I left at this point and as they arrived back at the table looking as gorgeous as ever I heard Phil say to them both "you two been having fun?"

"Oh yes" Lianne replied "I've just cum in this sluts mouth."

I couldn't believe what I heard, all three of them were fucking each other and everyone knew....not even me....and I absolutely loved this new slut of a wife I now had

As the night progressed my wife and Phil flirted more openly and as I stood at the bar one of their colleagues not realising who she was speaking to said "he will be fucking her next, he has had everyone else".

The party was winding down and there was only a handful of people left in the room and made my excuses to them and told my wife I was heading upstairs.....

This is where my wife now takes over the story.....

I had been fucking Phil and Lianne for a few months since an overnight conference, it felt amazing trying all these new things.

I'd already made Phil and Lianne cum once each at the party and I was desperate for my hubby to find out and join us but I just didn't know how to approach it.

When John went upstairs the three of us thought we would head for Phils room but with nobody else about in the function room we were becoming more daring with every fuck. Our last had taken over.

Without any warning at all Phil suddenly bent me over a table and pushed his cock deep in my pussy, I gasped completely taken aback. I had never felt pleasure like it.

"FUCK!!!!YES!!!" I screamed

"Can't wait a second longer, need to be inside my slut" Phil said. My face was pushed down on the table his hand on my neck.

"Fuck her baby" Lianne said "She needs to know she is still OUR slut".

I hadn't come all day and he had only been inside me a matter of seconds but I could feel an organ taking hold already.

Phil continued to use my pussy as Lianne suddenly left the room. She returned and wasn't alone.

She was leading our waiter by the hand, "this is who I've been telling you about" she said and without a word I suddenly had another cock in front of me, I looked at Lianne and she nodded and I hungrily took it in my mouth. I didn't even know his name and his cock was in my mouth as I still backed on to Phil.

"cock at both ends baby" Phil said "you look gorgeous".

It was too much and I came noisily soaking Phil as I did, Lianne was feeding the waiters cock furore into my mouth and I felt amazing.

Lianne looked up at them both and they nodded both pulling out of my holes and jetting streams of hot spunk all over my gorgeous black dress

"What a messy slut you are" she grinned at me. I was in ecstasy and felt totally used. I had to hope my husband was asleep when I got to my room or he would see my dress....but as I finally took Phils cock out of my still hungry mouth I saw my husband peering through the door!!!

By *hubbylover1000Man  over a year ago

godalming

Wow so hot

After going back to my room and taking my jacket off I found a note addressed to me in my pocket, "Come downstairs just after 1" it was signed by Lianne.

Intrigued I headed for the room and couldn't believe my eyes, my wife was bent over a table taking Phils huge cock from behind. I watched and suddenly the door opened as Lianne barged past me holding the hand of a waiter. She winked at me and simply said "enjoy".

I was totally speechless and watched open mouthed as less than ten seconds later my wife had a cock at both ends.

She looked simply stunning totally filled full of cock and Lianne seemed to be directing things as as she grabbed the waiters hand and led it to her pussy as he fucked my wife's face.

As the cocks used her to simply spunk all over I could only watch her in admiration. I held my gaze for too long and as she took Phils cock out of her greedy slutty mouth her eyes locked with mine and she knew I had seen everything.....

can't wait for the next bit

Beccles on the river

Good to start with but now compulsive reading x

Love it ????

As I stood there both of us looking at the other my mind raced, the last few weeks I had seen things I never ever thought I would,my wife getting fucked in our home, her sucking cock in public in the hotel grounds, her licking pussy and now a three some in a public bar!!!

Yet covered in cum and looking totally used like a sex toy she looked gorgeous!

I opened the door and Phils face dropped, Lianne had a dirty smile on her face and still had her hand in her thong, my wifes expression didn't change until I stopped right in front of her when her face broke into a slutty smile and she looked at me and said "Your turn, come and fill your wife up, any hole. I'm a slut and proud, I want your cock and cum hubby."

I kissed her as passionately as I ever had and felt another hand undoing my belt and saw Liannes manicured fingers releasing my rock hard cock and feeding it onto my wife's mouth. Lianne kissed me as my cock went in and Phil slid his fingers into my wife's gaping pussy as she still was bent over the table....heaven.

Very sexy

I knew I wasn't going to last long in this situation, I was horny as I'd ever been after witnessing so much in one day.

Lianne tasted gorgeous and my wife's sucking skills better than ever with her absolutely soaking my cock as she deep throated me till her eyes watered. Phil still had his fingers in her pussy and each time he powerfully pushed them inside my slut wife my cock seemed to go further down her throat.

"Spunk all over me baby" my wife said "I just need to feel your cum, on me, in me, anywhere"

As sh said it my cock twitched, I couldn't stop it and I shot a massive load to the back of her throat, I pulled our and being so horny wasn't finished as my jetting cock fired two more massive spurts, one across her face and the other into her hair and all over the table.

Lianne massaged my balls and Phil kissed OUR slut as we all looked at each other. Horny wasn't the word and it wold be the start of an amazing few months.....and the sight of my wife walking back to our hotel room covered in mine and two other mens spunk was a dream come true

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

MORE MORE

Mmmmm

Beccles on the river

Please more x

As the weeks passed the relationship between the four of us was amazing. Sometimes Phil and my wife would spend the night in our bed and other times it would be Lianne or me on there making up a three some. The only rule we had was my wife had to make at least one of us cum everyday!!

My favourite was when I returned from work to find my wife riding Lianne whose strap on was in her pussy and Phils cock filling her now experienced arse hole.

Phil was Cuming in her arse as I opened the front door and as soon as he pulled out I replaced him sliding my cock inside my wife's arse and could still feel it sopping wet full of her lovers spunk.

"Come on baby fill me full of spunk, my arse needs two loads and I know you will love sloppy seconds". She knew me far too well and as my cock exploded inside her, what seemed like gallons of cum started to leak out of her which Lianne lapped up as they both came together....the following week was her birthday and myself Phil and Lianne had arranged an extra special surprise for my cock hungry slut wife

great story

Thanks for the feedback Guys. ..glad you enjoy so far

By *uperstud114Man  over a year ago

pontypool

Omg wow what a very horny story.

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

The birthday party had taken some planning and it was Lianne who did it all really although she later told us she had to suck a few cocks and lick a few passes to make it happen!!

On the day itself my wife looked amazing, tanned, lipstick new killer heels and a mini leather skirt which seemed to wrap round her arse.

I was so excited at what we had planned.

We arrived at Phil and Liannes and immediately she was blindfolded as our guests arrived. She had only had three boyfriends before we were married and we had tracked them or Lianne had and here they were stood before her looking amazed that her transformation from girl next door to gorgeous tanned slut.

She was blindfolded as Dave her first boyfriend slipped his tongue in her mouth and she moaned excitedly knowing her surprise had begun.

Next Mark got his cock out and guided her hand to it and she wanked it slowly and then Andy pressed his cock against her pussy as she knelt on all fours.

She gasped "oh yes please. Three cocks. Thank you"

Andys cock was still growing and looked massive , she was going to be full tonight.

She hungrily told all three to put their cocks next to her face and she sucked them greedily one after another. Phil was behind her by this stage licking on her pussy and Lianne was fingerings Phils arse. I wanted to watch for now and take in what an amazing woman my wife was.

I couldn't take it anymore and suddenly removed the blindfold and she looked up and her eyes were wide almost with panic but not once did she stop sucking on the three cocks.

"Oh fuck you naughty boys, all married now aren't you? But you need a real slut like me tonight do you"

All three guys just nodded. She turned and smiled at me, "I want cum in every hole tonight baby" she said "and right now I don't care whose it is"....

Horny as fuck reading this . More please

Loving it

By *hubbylover1000Man  over a year ago

godalming

Brilliant

By *lut999Woman  over a year ago

wallingford

I want to be your wife ??

Wow great story

Amazing story

Mmmmmmmm sat in my van with very hard cock as I read this....

The next few hours were sensational and I never joined in once. I just wanted to watch my wife do what she now did best, take cock and cum.

Her ex boyfriends all came three times each, mostly all inside her pussy but their finale of them all messing her slutty face up made her look quite the porn star.

Her tanned body was covered in cum and she finished them off she demanded to see herself.

"Mirror, get me a mirror, I want to see how much of a housewife whore I look like" she said

"There you go birthday slut" I said passing her one from her handbag

A smile broke out across her face and like me she was very proud.

Lianne had been gone for ten mins which could only mean she was planning something else and she returned telling us all to come to the bedroom in 5 mins.

What next.....

As we got to the bedroom the house smelt of sex, my wife strode up the stairs wiggling her arse in front of us, she even had a slutty walk about her now, I was totally in awe of the new her!

Lianne had planned the party to perfection and as we entered the room there were three tanned women stood in a line bent over.

Our guests, Dave, Mark and Andys jaws all dropped, their wife's were stood in front of them obviously wanting cock!

"You didn't think you three were getting all the fun did you" one of them said.

"Lianne licked our pussies for months persuading us to let you three fuck your ex slut, and the killer part of the deal is that Phil is now going to fuck all three of us while you watch!"

What a twist! Before the last wodds had left her mouth Phil had rammed his cock inside her,

"Fuck that's so big" she said

"Obviously not a true slut yet are you" my wife said "fuck her Phil! Harder"

Phil began to take turns on all three as their husbands watched on. My wife stood on the bed and pushed her pussy into their faces as their pussies were being serviced "taste me" she shouted "lick your hubbies cum out of me".

They greedily lapped at her pussy, Mark couldn't help it and shot a load in his wife's face as he watched her, "good boy Mark" Lianne said to him.

Phil was close to cuming now and as he pulled out asked who wanted his spunk, all three greedy girls eager to show their hubby who was best spun round straight away and he fired his cum over their faces and into their open mouths.

I watched as my wife went round each of the women giving them a passionate kiss and all four girls including my wife gave Phils cock a quick clean up suck as they tottered out of the room.

What a night!!

Loving it x

"Loving it x"

Thank you x

So much had happened since that first night I saw my wife fucking Phil. I loved watching her be pumped full of cock and seeing her like that had made my own confidence grow too!

There was a woman I kept bumping into at the gym called Natalie, small but with big tits, short dark hair that she dyed with a hint of red and always wore an anklet bracelet and she just looked gorgeous. I had often fantasised about her and my wife knew how much u wanted to fuck this woman.

We had exchanged small talk in the gym but I was confident enough to take things further now.

I walked into the steam room one morning at the gym and she was in there, as we're a couple of other people. The only space left was next to her and I snuck in and we sat chatting as our legs touched each others.

The steam was fairly thick and the other couple were not paying any attention to us and I started to stroke Natalies thigh, she looked across at me and smiled.

My hand went higher and very slowly I started to tease her pussy on the outside of her bikini. My cock began to throb, I had lusted after this woman for years.

After what felt like an age the other couple left and as the door shut she looked at me and said "get your fingers inside me now". I did as I was told and slid two in as I kissed her.

"I've wanted you for years" I whispered in between kisses.

"I know, your wife told me last week when she fingered me in here too" she said with a naughty grin!!

"Oh fuck " I said "you're a bad girl"

"Mmmmm and bad girls need fucking John" she said as she stood up turned round and stuck her arse out at me with her hands on the wall looking over her shoulder.

I pulled my cock out and slid her bikini to one side. I started to slide my cock into her now soaking pussy and as I did she looked at me and said "fuck me! Fuck me so hard I forget your fuckin name!! Pull my hair and grab my hips. Send me home to my husband with your cum leaking down my thighs"

By now we didn't care if anyone came in, my balls were smashing against Natalies arse and the noise was so loud.

"I'm cuming" she cried as I felt juices cover my cock and as they did I flooded a pussy I'd wanted for years.

She repositioned her knickers and started to walk out and as she got to the door looked at me very naughtily and said "bring your wife next time"....

Fucking ace it just gets better

This is amazing

A couple of weeks later I left a note in Natalies towel when it was hung up at the gym just before she gave me a quick blow job in the sauna, swallowing my load before giving me a very naughty kiss.

The note read "Me and the wife want to take you out on Sunday for a drive. Will pick you up from here at 12."

Phil was going to drive while me my wife and Natalie were in the back, to act out our next fantasy of a back seat daytime fuck as we drove through the countryside.

When the morning my wife's pussy was aching in anticipation and said that Natalie could lick pussy as good as anyone she knew and that she was going to bring her toys with her too....my cock could not wait and I drove it into my wife's mouth and gave her a taste of what the day would go like....

Oh fuck yes yes yes more please

loving this x

We arrived to pick Natalie up and she looked amazing. Skyscraper heels and a tight red dress showing off her big tits perfectly. As she tottered to the car she stopped at the drivers window and pulled Phil in closer for a kiss, "fuck yes please, you can give me a good seeing too later too!"

My wife had dressed in thigh length high heel boots, knickers and just a coat and looked ultra slutty.

Within a couple of minutes of driving both girls were lying back in their seats with me knelt I the footwear going from pussy to pussy as my wife and Natalie kissed and played with each others tits. I could feel their nails running through the back of my hair as they pulled my tongue deeper inside their sopping pussies.

Natalie rummaged in her bag pulling out a very fat vibratory which buzzed loudly and started fucking herself with it as I frantically pushed four fingers inside my wife. Phil was watching in the mirror as he drove. A beep from a truck next to us at the traffic lights made the girls put on a show and Natalie fucked herself harder and blew the truck driver a kiss.

I was wanking my cock as I now fisted my wife and Natalie had her vibrator running up and down her clit moaning loudly. Without warning she squirter as she came and fired a stream of pussy juice into my face, the second stream splashed on the back of Phils neck as he drove. He slammed on the brakes and jumped out and opened the back door dragging Natalie out.

"You filthy slut" he grinned and pushed her over the bonnet of the car and pushed his cock inside her

"Oh deeper baby deeper" she screamed "fill me up, give me your Cock"

Me and my wife watched on from the back seat with Natalie looking straight as Phil banged her hard.

"Sorry baby I need Phil now too" my wife said as she jumped out. By now Phil actually had his feet on the bonnet almost on tip toes with Natalie now on all fours on the bonnet as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. "My arse, please fuck my arse" Nat shouted. Phil slid his cock into Natalies arse and only three strokes later Nat came again squirting more pussy juice onto the car.

My wife had bent over in readiness and Phil discarded Natalie now he had satisfied her and quickly entered my wife and within thirty seconds filled her full of hot cum as they both came noisily on front of me. I hadnt stopped wanking the whole time and jumped out of the car just in time to cum all over Natalies 34f tits and as I bent down to lick some of the spunk off her brown nipples before kissing her I noticed the truck driver stuck 20 yards away having watched the whole thing.....

[Removed by poster at 22/06/15 15:21:21]

With Lianne now out of the country on business for a few months my wife and Natalie had become inseparable and I would often come home to find Natalie wrist deep inside my wife's pussy fucking her.

Her arse took regular poundings from Phil and she was often at ours first thing in the morning to suck my cock before I left the house claiming that she was horny for cock from the moment she woke up.

"What about hubby " I asked

"Shows me no interest " she replied "tells me if I'm horny to sort myself out although I don't think he meant like this" she grinned as she wiped my spunk from under her eye.

Something told me that Natalies hubby might be getting an invite to our place soon. ..

Fantastic keep it coming x

We arranged a night in for the four of us, me and my wife and Natalie and Phil, we hadn't managed to get together for a week so every one was extra horny.

Phil was sat on the sofa with Natalie lying across him taking her time to enjoy his big cock and had been sucking it for a while as I was licking on my wife's clit.

Without Natalie noticing we took her phone and text her husband saying she was at a friends and could he come and pick her up.

As the door bell rang Phil was by now slowly fucking her over the arm of the sofa.

I let Natalies husband in and his eyes popped out of his head.

"What the hell is going on" he screamed

Natalie face was one of panic but she never stopped and pull Phils cock in deeper, "don't stop baby keep fucking me" she said breathlessly.

Before Natalies husband could say another word Phil said "what are you wearing on your feet Nat?"

"Fuck me heels" she said as his cock still plunged in and out of her

"Why?" he asked

"Cos I need fucking" was her answer

He carried on " where do I want your face?"

"Down" she said

"What about your arse?" he said

"Up" she shouted now feeling my wife's tongue flicking her clit.

"What's your pussy for?" he said "cock" she screamed

"What else"asked next

"Cum"Natalie screamed "fuckin cum. Fill me full of it baby"

And as she said it Phil started cuming in Natalies pussy as her husband watched mesmerised. The spunk was dripping onto my wife's tongue and it looked amazing as Natalie now started to orgasm and squirt on to my wife who enjoyed cock and pussy juice together.

Natalie fell off Phils cock her legs almost giving way and gave her hubby a peck on the lips.

"This is me now" she said as she grabbed his hand and started to lead him to the front door leaking cum as she went, "take me home and fuck me"......

Brilliant story x

Had some nice feedback off some lovely people about my first story....so to be continued!! xx Thank you to those who have read and commented.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Even from afar Lianne was still having an influence on my wife.

One evening we were having something to eat, even so the wife was dressed very sluttily with large hoop earrings complimenting her tight white top and denim hot pants ripped slightly showing half her arse off and some leopard patterned killer heels, and there was a knock on the door.

I answered and there was a 6ft 4 black guy stood at the door asking for my wife. Nothing surprised me these days so in he came.

"Hi I'm Chris, Lianne told me I'd find you here" he said talking to my wife

"Fuck where did she find you?" my wife replied eyes wide in anticipation.

"Never mind that. She said you're her hottest slut so come here" Chris said.

This was a new development, Lianne was sending guys round now although one of my biggest fantasies was to see my wife with a black guy so I was almost undressing him for her!!!

They started kissing her on her tip toes and he threw his shirt to the ground revealing muscle after muscle.

"Oh my fucking god" my wife said " you're fuckin gorgeous."

She was slowly working her way down biting on his nipples gently and kissing his six pack as she undid his belt. As his trousers came off to reveal his cock she could see it was still half soft and easily bigger than Phils!!!

"Mmmmm Mmmmm that looks delicious " she purred as she tasted black meat for the very first time. She was totally under his spell.

Her phone rang, it was Lianne.

"Hi babe just letting you know I'm arranged a hot surprise for you, he should be with you soon" she said.

My wife took a big long noisy suck on Chris now fully hard 10"+ cock and replied "I've got his black length in my mouth now baby, thank you, I love your surprises!"

"Enjoy" Lianne simply said as she hung up.

"Oh I fucking intend too" whispered my wife looking up at Chris.

He led her into the kitchen and out through the patio doors into the garden. It was warm and just going dark. He opened her legs and hungrily licked her pussy making it wet enough to attempt to try and push his massive cock inside her. I needed to watch this!

Her big tits were squashed up against the window as he positioned himself behind her. As he started to enter her; her eyes and mouth were wide open.

He was whispering in her ear as he gently began to fuck her.

"You want this dick don't you. You need to see this black cock fucking you. Lianne says your the best in the business. Prove it. Fuck me like a slut, make your hubby proud"

This seemed to spur her on and she pushed back onto him letting out a gorgeous groan as the sound of him smacking against her arse got louder.

He pushed her into the middle of the lawn on all fours and begin fucking her harder as he held the back of her neck powerfully with one hand. A light flickered on upstairs next door obviously neighbours wondering what the noise was but my wife didn't care.

"Oohhh yes I'm cuming" she wailed "don't you fucking dare stop. FUCK ME!!!!"

"You are a slut aren't you" Chris said aggressively through clenched teeth as my wife came quickly for a second time in under a minute.

Chris looked up at me, "You hubby, where do you want me to cum?"

Without hesitation I replied "Flood her, inside her pussy, deep!!"

" Mmmmm thank you baby" my wife moaned to me as Chris came inside her and as he pulled out still more spunk spilled out of his massive cock onto her back.

Chris said thanks and got his clothes and left as I pulled out my cock and very gently began to fuck my wife's sopping used pussy on the lawn, "yes please baby" she whispered "I hope it's wet enough"........

Great story . I love reading about and watching bbc spreading white pussy

A week after my wife took her first black cock in the garden we were lying in bed, it was late, about midnight. Her phone beeped as a text came through. She laughed as she read it. It was from our neighbour.

"Oops" she said, looks like Mike saw me getting fucked by Chris last week"

I read the text which said "did you enjoy getting cock outside last week, I enjoyed watching."

They were a nice couple next door, bit younger than us, late 20s but Mikes wife Sara was really shy and only ever managed a quick hello. Mike had made it obvious he fancied my wife most times we spoke though.

"Let's have some fun" my wife said as she began to reply to his text.

2 minutes later there was a quiet knock on the door, and my wife opened it as I sat halfway up the stairs ready for the show.

"Sara in bed?" my wife asked him.

He nodded. "Aw poor you all horny and nobody to help you. Get your cock out, let's see how big you are" she carried on.

It was pitch black outside as Mike released his cock from his shorts as he stood outside on the doorstep with my wife knelt inside at the door.

She took his cock in her mouth as Mike looked up at the bedroom window where his wife was sleeping

"Oh yes fuck that's gorgeous" he whispered "can you take it deeper?"

With this my wife opened her mouth wider and took it all the way in as she deep throated the neighbours cock on the doorstep.

She reached round and slowly slid a finger into Mikes arse and he groaned in delight so she slid in another and began to finger fuck his arse as she swallowed his cock.

Mike was getting g more excited and grabbed the back of my wifes head and began to fuck her face.

"Harder" she demanded "fuck my mouth and fuck it good before you climb onto bed with your wife. Let me show you how a real slut behaves" as she now pushed a third finger in his arse.

"Oh fuck I'm cuming" he said

"Mmmmm in my mouth baby come in my mouth, let me taste your hot spunk" my wife said as he released his load into her ever greedy eager waiting mouth.

She licked her lips, gave him a wink and said "night Mike, say hi to Sara for me" and gave a naughty wave with her bright red nails as she shut the door.....

So cant wait to see the new twist now ... keep it going its getting hotter n hotter x

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Oh my. Thats has just brightened up my morning.

That last episode has got me thinking about my neighbour . She has flashed a bit of thigh now and again and a couple if winks .

I hadn't seen Natalie round at our house since Phil had fucked her in front of her husband and asked my wife to text her and see if she fancied coming over that evening.

Natalie answered straight away saying she couldn't talk as she was having her hair done as they were going out for her 19 year old son James birthday that night.

My wife wanted to pop round for a card for James who we occasionally saw in the gym so we drove round to Natalies and knocked on the door.

"Happy birthday gorgeous" my wife said kissing him at the door leaving red lip stick marks on his cheek.

"Thanks guys" he said looking embarrassed obviously unable to take his eyes off my wife's tits that were almost spilling out of her top.

"Is your girlfriend going out with you tonight as well babe" my wife asked

"No she finished it last week" he said miserably.

"What? She must be mad, if you were mine I wouldn't let you out of the bedroom!!" my wife said and moved a bit closer to him on the sofa.

"Sorry I haven't got you a proper present" she continued "will these do?" and she pressed her tits into James face and unbuttoned her blouse. They spilled out, her tanned tits and big brown nipples in her mouth and he sucked them hungrily.

"Mmmmm Mmmmm" he moaned trying to get as much of her tits in his mouth as he could.

"Oh that's good James. You like these tits don't you, I see you looking at them. I bet you're always wanking about them aren't you baby" my wife said

"Yeah and I wank about fucking you too" he said.

"Really? Well we better get on with it before your mum gets back then and she pulled off his trousers and gave his hard cock a suck all the way down to his balls.

She hitched her dress up to reveal a shaven pussy "no knickers" she whispered to him "real sluts don't often need them"

My wife sat down on his cock as I watched and began to ride Natalies son and soon began to bounce hard on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum, you're too good" he shouted and my wife jumped off and sank her mouth onto James cock as he started to fill her mouth with spunk moaning loudly as he did and I watched as two lines of cum dripped down my wife's cheek as it spilled out of her slutty mouth.

As I stood and watched I felt a hand slide onto my cock and feel me through my trousers and saw Natalie looking on unable to take her eyes off my wide and her son.

She spoke only a few words, "Mmmmm happy birthday James, enjoy Kellys present did you?"......

I couldn't resist and as Natalie walked upstairs I followed and pushed her over the bannister and found no knickers on this slut either.

"Quickie" I whispered

"Thought you'd never fucking ask" she said looking round at me "get your cock in me and cum quickly. Don't worry about me just fill me full of spunk"

I did as I was told and slid into her pussy and began to fuck her hard as I stuck my thumb up her arse

"Fuck me baby I've missed that cock, give me that gorgeous hot spunk" she gasped and I did! Flooding her gaping pussy with my juice and I fingered her as I pulled out and she tasted my fingers as I left her still bent over the bannister, her legs shaking and her white dress still hitched up round her tanned thighs.....

"That last episode has got me thinking about my neighbour . She has flashed a bit of thigh now and again and a couple if winks . "

More to come on the neighbours scenario. Enjoy!

im not going to get anything done today reading this it is too hot and too good.

"im not going to get anything done today reading this it is too hot and too good. "

Thanks superspecs. Glad you like!!! Definitely more to come! Hot pics by the way xx

"im not going to get anything done today reading this it is too hot and too good.

Thanks superspecs. Glad you like!!! Definitely more to come! Hot pics by the way xx "

thanks. looking forward to reading more.

"im not going to get anything done today reading this it is too hot and too good.

Thanks superspecs. Glad you like!!! Definitely more to come! Hot pics by the way xx

thanks. looking forward to reading more. "

You are not the only one sexyspecs . And I can also say , great photos xx

Since my wife had made our married neighbour Mike come at the doorstep a few weeks earlier he had been texting her trying to arrange to meet up again but was also worried about his wife finding out.

It was a warm summer day and my wife was catching some sun in the garden and was wearing just black knickers and heels. Mike kept looking over the fence making small talk with her obviously desperate to see her tanned tits. I was watching from an upstairs window as she occasionally teased him by slipping a couple of fingers in her pussy as he watched her.

"You look like you need some help" he said to my wife

"Come over and do it for me then. Oh no I forgot you can't, wifey is home isn't she?" she replied sarcastically

"I want you now" he said

My wife walked over to the fence putting on a tiny silk robe as she went but leaving it open.

Mike reached for her tits as she got there and sucked them greedily.

"Oh you naughty naughty boy" she gasped "whatever would Sara say?"

As I watched, my wife put two fingers deep in her pussy and fucked herself hard as Mike tried to see her playing as he sucked her tits.

Mike jumped over the fence and was on his knees greedily lapping at her pussy as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Taste my pussy baby, tastes better than your wife doesn't it you greedy greedy boy" my wife said.

Before he could reply his wife Sara shouted his name twice as she came out into the back garden looking for him.

"Oh hi Kelly" she said on seeing my wife "haven't seen Mike have you?"

"No sorry I was just admiring your garden, flowers look amazing" my wife replied as Saras husband nibbled on her clit the other side of the fence a yard away from his wife.

"Oh thanks" Sara said

As the women chatted Mike was licking more frantically obviously unbelievably turned on and I was amazed my wife was able to talk so well as I could see her put one arm in the fence as her legs began to tremble a bit.

Mike was now wanking his cock and gently fingering my wife as Sara spoke and I heard my wife let out a low moan and gasp as she came and her pussy juices began to run down Mikes face. She looked down and smiled at him as he took them in his mouth.

"Well better go anyway Sara" my wife said and as she turned away her robe opened and her tits popped out and although looking embarrassed Sara couldn't help but stare.

"Ok lovely to see you Kelly" said Sara and went back into the house.

My wife giggled down at Mike and pointed at the patio doors. She grabbed him and pulled him inside and bent over the sofa as Mike pushed straight into her pussy, it was soaking and his cock slid straight in and he fucked her powerfully and so turned on by Sara nearly catching him he came within a minute filling my wife full of spunk as she moaned "oh cum inside me. Fill me up"

Mike pulled out looking amazed as my wife asked "have I got it all?"

He just nodded and headed towards the front door and back to his wife.

My wife still bent over the sofa with her arse in the air simply said "Sara looked sexy today, I'm going to invite her round soon"....

If anyone has any scenarios from this story that they might like to see develop please let me know!!! x

oh god. im spent!

looking forward to the neighbours wife joining the fun!

"oh god. im spent! "

aren't we all

"oh god. im spent!

aren't we all "

Nope ... i must be greedy im waiting for the nxt chapter then il be spent .. well till later

This is fab

A week later we decided to invite Mike and Sara over for a meal and Phil and Natalie came along too.

For the first half of the night at least everyone was on their best behaviour or almost.

Sara asked how long Natalie and Phil had been together to which Nat replied "oh no darling we're no a couple we just love fucking each other". Sara half laughed having no idea if she was joking or not.

Natalie kept stroking my cock under the table and I knew it wouldn't be long before at least one of us was feeding her a cock!!

As the night progressed people were chatting away and myself and Natalie headed upstairs while Mike and my wife went outside for a smoke leaving Phil and Sara alone.

Sara asked Phil if Natalie had been joking about them fucking. "Oh no me and my wife Lianne have an open marriage, we love to play with other people" he said

"Oh how exciting! I couldn't imagine a life like that" Sara said.

"Maybe you should try it" Phil said

"I don't think I'm exciting enough for anyone to want me" she replied.

Phil took her hand and said "follow me and tell me this isn't exciting"

They went upstairs and Phil opened the bedroom door where Natalie was on all fours in the front of the mirror and I was behind her with my cock firmly inserted in her arse.

"Oh my word" whispered Sara "that looks hot."

She couldn't take her eyes off us as my cock plunged in and out of Natalies curvy arse.

"Yes baby fuck my arse. Harder, bang me like a slut. Im your little housewife whore" Nat said

"Good girl baby you look gorgeous with some meat in your arse" I replied

Sara pulled the door to and said she had never seen anything like it."Wheres Mike?" she asked

"Why?" Phil replied

"Because..." she took a deep breath "I don't want him to see me doing this" and she started to undo Phils belt.

She pulled out his cock and sank to her knees as she sucked it.

"This is so naughty" she said looking up at Phil "it's always been my fantasy to suck a strangers cock".

Myself and Natalie came out onto the landing as Natalie wanted to give me a tit wank sat on the stairs and we saw Sara sucking Phil.

"Oh good girl Sara take that big cock deep in your mouth. Here let me feed it in" said Natalie forcing the cock further down her throat.

Phil took control and began to fuck Saras face, "your no shy girl, you're a cock hungry slut" he grinned

"I like it hard Phil, hard and rough from behind" she said firmly her inhibitions gone in an instant.

Phil spun her round her knees and hands on the carpet and pushed his cock into her pussy and it slid in effortlessly

"Oooohhhhh fuck yes give me that big fat cock, my pussy needs feeding.

I spun Nat round so we could watch this once shy girl complete her transformation into a greedy slut as I started to flood Natalies pussy with cum as her and Sara kissed as Sara began to orgasm and squirted on the carpet.

"I want to taste your cum, let me swallow it" she gasped and Phil drove his cock into her mouth and she didn't waste a drop swallowing spunk with a smile.

"Our little secret" she whispered to Phil "don't tell Mike. Not yet anyway, I bet he is somewhere fucking that slut Kelly again"....

Mike was fucking that slut Kelly again, my wife had made him into her own little fuck toy recently or her "emergency cock" as she liked to call him who could hop over the garden fence and pleasure her.

Little did Mike know that his darling wife was getting her pussy rammed upstairs as he did the same to my wife over the kitchen worktop and then with her riding his cock on the kitchen floor. He reached for my wife's knickers were on the floor as she bounced her tits in his face and put them in his mouth as they fucked tasting her juices.

"You're lucky tonight" my wife said "I don't often wear knickers".

Mike was becoming more daring and was loving the excitement of his new life. He was also about to spunk and told my wife he was. She jumped off his cock as she wanted a face full of his warm juice but instead he wanked his cock tints her knickers filling the gusset full of cum, "ooooohhhhhhhh you dirty dirty fucker" my wife grinned and immediately grabbed them off him and stood up and put the knockers over her tanned legs and pulled them on.

"Gorgeous baby, I will be wearing these for the rest of the night".....

I wonder when the strapons will be put to use on men and women

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

great story New Phone

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Love it

I wanna hear some man on man action.

"Love it

I wanna hear some man on man action."

Looks like I'm getting requests on where the story might be heading x

Awesome

The party was going well and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Natalie, Sara and my wife seemed to be in competition to see who could be the dirtiest slut for the night!!

My wife and Sara were sat next to each other on the sofa in the lounge. Sara had now got dressed and was again looking the picture of respectability while my wife was gorgeous as ever, looking classy but very slutty.

"I know you've been fucking my husband Kelly" Sara said

"I've not been able to resist babe sorry" my wife replied matter of factly "I'm cock crazy at the minute. In fact I wouldn't mind some pussy too" she carried on looking Sara in the eyes.

She lived her dress to reveal her cum covered black knickers and guided Saras hand to them.

"Look, Mike spunked in these earlier and made me wear them." my wife said

Sara laughed "They're mine!! He must have brought them with him!". This seemed to break the ice a bit and the pair of them started kissing as their fingers slid into each others soaking knickers.

Natalie walked into the room and this dirty slut certainly didn't need an invitation to join the fun. She dropped to her knees and began to lick on the two pussies switching from one to the other. She had two fingers of her left hand deep inside my wife and two fingers of her right hand up Saras slot and Sara was grabbing her arm trying to force the fingers in deeper.

It was a gorgeous sight. My wife's legs wide open in the air with fingers inside her, Sara desperately wanking her clit as she was fingered and my favourite slut of the moment Natalie pleasuring them both. Nat looked stunning with her tan and her large hoop earrings and gold anklet bracelet and I was lusting after her so much at the moment.

She beckoned me over and I slid underneath her and as she fingered Sara and my wife she straddled my face and began to grind her pussy hard in my mouth. She tasted divine and I wanted her so badly!!!

"Fuck John im so horny" she gasped "I need you!"

"You've got me baby" I said "do whatever you want to me"

With this I felt her juices started to enter my mouth and trickle down my face....but she wasn't just cuming and as she came I experienced my first taste of water sports as she couldn't hold back.

"Oh fuck" I gasped "keep doing that Nat, don't stop"

"I've wanted to do that for ages" she said "I've never been this horny".

She had made a mess but as my wife and Sara looked on and began to cum themselves on Nats hands their juices ran down on to me and Natalie and I hungrily licked their juices off her perfect tanned tits. The woman was amazing.....

Like it keep going

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Brilliant story. So many twists and turns and no let up of the action.

It had been a while since the party and the hadn't been much time for us all to get together due to work. Mike had nipped round for a couple of quickies with my wife to keep her pussy satisfied and moist with cum. Somehow he was still oblivious to the fact that Sara was now enjoying the occasional cock and pussy with us all too.

Late one night we got a text off Sara saying Mike had fallen asleep upstairs and did we want to pop round? She would leave the door slightly open but not switch any lights on so as not to wake him.

Myself and my wife nipped round both of us totally naked and crept into their living room. It was pitch black but we could make out Sara on the sofa roughly fingering herself.

"Sorry" she whispered "I'm fucking horny, I need something in me now"

I didn't hesitate and slid my cock in and started to fuck her as she grabbed my arse digging her nails in telling me to make her cum. It was the first time I'd played with her and her lips tasted gorgeous.

My wife stood right next to us and although I could only just make out her hand on her clit I could hear her bracelet jangling loudly as she furiously wanked herself.

My wife had text Phil before we left and the lounge door opened and I saw my wife being bent over as I slammed my cock into Sara knowing that my wife's favourite cock had just arrived to fill her pussy...and all this as Mike slept upstairs.

We carried on fucking swapping positions and the atmosphere was stunningly horny.

As I ploughed in and out of Sara o felt like there was someone else in the room. I had Sara face down her head buried in the sofa fucking her from behind.

my wife was right next to me and touched my arm and pointed to the side of her where Phil had pulled out of her and was stood next to her still fingering her... but in the darkness I could just make out Mike on his knees sucking away at Phils cock!!!!

My mouth dropped open and my wife put a finger to her lips to say ssshhh.

I watched as Mike hungrily sucked Phil and he didn't look like a beginner!!!

I was amazed as I saw Phil throw his head back in ecstasy and spurt jets of hot spunk into Mikes willing face. He gave Phils cock a hungry slurp and crept out of the room.

I started to fuck Sara harder and knew I was going to cum inside her "oh yeah take my cum inside you Sara" I said.

"Oh I'm cuming as well John, fuck me hard" as I rammed into her as we collapsed into the sofa.

My wife kissed me and whispered "good boy" to me.

Sara turned to us and said "oh that was hot, I hope Mike didn't hear me cuming! I better get back up there before he wakes up. Let yourselves out".....

Another excellent part to this horny story

getting better with each instalment!

Fuck me. Just read it all. My cock is aching. Cant wait for the next bit

What happened to nats husband?

Next part on the way this afternoon. Natalies husband will reappear soon!!

Thanks, love the feedback

Great story, can't wait for more.

Hope there's more of the black guy and of Nat watersports.

Like it more soon please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Goodness - it's one horny story, very arousing!

Who's next on the list to join in??

Keep us informed

The day after we had our late night rendezvous at Saras I spoke to Natalie and we arranged a very early meet at the gym the next morning, it was 6am and the place was deserted as we got in the jacuzzi before going to work. With it being so early Nat left her bikini top in her locker and she was leaning on my shoulder as we sat in the jacuzzi chatting and I had my arm round her and was gently teasing one of her gorgeous big brown nipples.

"No fucking way" she said when I told her about Mike making Phil cum with his mouth 2 days earlier, "wow I didn't see that coming but that is hot John, I would love to have seen that!"

I had to agree it had been very exciting to see but then I had been balls deep inside Sara at the time!!

We lay there with the bubbles round us and Natalie said "come on we've got time for a little play and told me to sit on the edge of the hot tub with my feet in the water and she stayed in the water and began to suck my cock.

It felt as always amazing "fuck Nat, I swear you're getting better every time you do it, I could cum in your mouth already" I said.

Nat grinned as she looked up at me and carried on expertly sucking.

The door opened and a man in his 50s came in but on seeing us tutted and headed straight back out muttering under his breath.

Nat carried on, now wrapping her tits round my cock so I could fuck her tits, her wedding ring visible on her left hand across her nipple.

Next minute the woman manageress of the gym came I and reluctantly we both sank back into the water.

"Guys we've had a complaint that you were doing something you shouldn't have been doing" she explained

Natalie looked astonished, "something I shouldn't be doing? It's 6 o clock on a Monday morning love, can you honestly think of anything better to do than suck cock cos I can't!?"

"Erm..." the manageress sounded amazed and I had to stifle a laugh.

"Come on John" Natalie said and led me by the hand out of the pool her tits almost in the manageresses face. "What's a girl got to do to get some cock round here..." and she pushed open the men's changing room door and we barged straight into the first individual shower cubicle and shut the door.

Natalie bent over and parted her pussy lips as I slid in and we fucked loudly banging the door loudly with every stroke until I came inside her pussy and Nats own spunk juice ran down the inside of my legs. "Fuckin gorgeous baby" she said giving me a kiss, "have a good day at work."

As she opened the changing room door the manageress was stood there, face like thunder with her arms folded.

"Told you I'd get some cock this morning" Nat said to her and walked to her own changing room grinning like the slut that got the cream.....

Nat is my kind of girl

"Nat is my kind of girl"

perfect isn't she

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Love to hear more about Sara and her becoming a fucktoy to the group

When I arrived home that evening I saw my wife had company and as I opened the front door there was Chris, the black guy who had fucked her in the garden, stood over her in the hallway. My wife was squatting as she played with her pussy and Chris had his big black cock firmly at the back of her mouth.

"Sorry darlin I wasn't expecting you back so soon" she said

"I can see that" I grinned as Chris took control and held her long blonde hair in one hand in a tight grip as he fucked her mouth.

She tried to tell me something else but Chris and his big black cock stopped her, "Don't talk with your mouth full baby" he laughed "especially when it's full of cock"

My wife nodded eagerly and really began to suck hard making his black cock glisten with wetness while at the same time wanking her clit.

She looked in my direction "Baby. ..please..." and beckoned me over and put her hand on the back of my head as my tongue tasted her pussy "mmmmmmmmmmmm" she groaned her clit on my face.

I looked up and could see Chris black meat power fucking her mouth and as she started to squirt a jet of pussy juice directly into my mouth which I hungrily drank down I heard Chris let out a moan and knew my wife was about to taste his spunk.

"Oh fuck I'm cuming Kel drink it baby" he said firing his hot cum into her mouth. He seemed to be cuming for ever and even my wife was finding it hard to swallow it all as some spilt out of her slutty hot mouth onto her tanned tits and down onto her gorgeous firm thighs and a few drops onto my face which was still tasting her pussy!!!!

Chris quickly put his cock away and said "Right definitely next week for the big night" and winked at my wife

"Can't wait " she replied and gave him a kiss.

I was still on the hallway floor and as my wife shut the front door she turned to me and said with a very naughty smile on her face "Fuck baby you look HOT like that!" as she wiped a drop of his cum from my face and then licked her finger clean.....

"oh god. im spent! "

Me to.

Three times.

Think I'm going out for a steak and get some protein back in me for the next session, lol.

I'm saving mine

Peterborough

This story is getting better and better

"Love to hear more about Sara and her becoming a fucktoy to the group"

plans in action to make this happen

Thanks to all those who have commented for the feedback, much appreciated!

Personally I think Natalie is the star of the show so far x

Love it. Cant wait

My wife and Natalie had decided a day of shopping was in order to look for a new dress to wear for the big party next week. As they left they looked stunning both in mini skirts and killer heels showing off their tanned legs, both had gold anklet bracelets on to and Natalies actually spelt out S L U T.....

They were chatting and laughing as they went from shop to shop with Natalie recalling her argument with the manageress at the gym.

"I'm telling you Kelly, she needed a good fucking" Nat laughed "But I'm addicted to cock at the moment and your hubby's in particular " she said

"Glad he is of some use" my wife grinned

My wife was telling her all about her latest installment of Chris black cock and the party that they were arranging, "Fuck" Natalie said "You've got to let me have a go on him, like sluts does he?"

"He'd love you then Nat" my wife said and they both laughed.

They had picked up a couple of dresses and we're heading to the shops changing rooms and we're shown to their rooms by a young lad of about 18.

"You're cute" Natalie said "Fancy giving me a hand getting into this dress?" leaving the lad very red faced.

They went into the same dressing room and started to peel off their clothes, "mmmmmmmmmmmm your tits are looking gorgeous Nat" my wife said having a quick suck on them before they pulled on their new dresses. My wife had gone for a size too small so it would hug her curves more and show off her tits.

"What do you think" she asked Natalie.

"Fuckin gorgeous Kel, I want to ram my fingers up your pussy now!" Natalie replied.

She stuck her head round the curtains and called the young lad over who was manning the dressing room. As he could got closer she dragged him inside and asked him "What do you think gorgeous, does my friend look hot in this dress, does it show off her bit tits enough?"

The poor lad was speechless and tried to speak but nothing would come out. My wife pushed her tits up a bit more and they bounced right in front of his face , her brown nipples spilling out.

"Or do they look better now?" my wife said as she ran her hand down the young lads trousers. He was instantly hard and Natalie dropped to her knees and began to slowly suck his cock knowing it wouldn't take long to make him cum. My wife kissed him as Natalie did what she does best.

"Oh fuck you taste gorgeous, here Kelly have a taste" she said and my wife dropped to her knees to suck the cock on offer.

Natalie bent over in front of him and her pussy lips were wet with anticipation, "slide your fingers inside me you horny little fucker, at least three" she said " I bet you've never had sluts like us in here before"

He shook his head and closed his eyes as he began to finger fuck Natalie holding on to her curvy tanned arse "harder fuck me harder" she said as my wife was smacking his cock against her tits.

Natalie stood up and whispered in his ear "Do you wanna fuck me?" He just nodded. She bent over further, straight legged touching her toes and my wife fed his cock into Natalies pussy "oh fill me up honey I'm hungry" she said.

It was too much for the young lad and he groaned "I'm cuming fuck I'm cuming"

Natalie jumped off and both women fell to their knees as they wanked his cock across their faces making them look like housewife sluts.

"You naughty naughty boy " they said in between kissing each other and cleaning his cock. "You get back to work now gorgeous "

He left the changing room feeling on top of the world. The girls cleaned up and as they left Natalie stopped and took her knickers off and quickly wrote her number in the gusset and pushed them into his pocket, "call me" she said "sluts always need cock".....

Story just gets better and better so fucking horny right now

"Story just gets better and better so fucking horny right now"

Glad you like loads more horny tales to cum x

So horny

Wow! My morning just got a whole lot hornier now after reading that instalment.

Fantastic keep it going.

loved the part at the pool with changing rooms.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Confidence is growing - naughtier the better!!

Keep us informed!

Brilliant

When my wife and Natalie arrived home later that afternoon they noticed that the front door of Saras house was slightly open.

"Better just check everything is ok" my wife said "Mike is away for a couple of days"

They knocked and entered "Sara, you in here babe?" my wife called.

As they opened the lounge door they could see she was definitely in! She was lay on the sofa, smart works suit still on but her skirt hitched up to her hips and a dildo sliding roughly in and out of her soaking pussy.

She looked up on seeing the girls "fuck I'm Sooooooo horny, my knickers have been so wet in work all day"

"Well don't stop then babe" Natalie said "give that pussy a good fucking.

My wife had noticed the porn of the tele, "oh my god is that Mike!!"

There on the screen was Mike hands on her the hips of a dark haired older women fucking her from behind and stood over the back on the woman who was on all fours was a guy with a big veiny cock which was sliding in and out of Mikes mouth!

"Oh yes Sara" Natalie gasped "You are a dark horse"

"He has been fucking about for years" she said "cock and pussy. He thinks I don't know bit I set this camera up a while ago one afternoon when I knew he was meeting someone"

"It's hot as fuck" Nat said lifting her skirt and circling her swollen clit with her finger " that's a big cock he has got in his mouth too!"

All three of them couldn't take their eyes off it and my wife and Natalie still horny from their quick threesomes in the shop dressing room began licking Saras puss and arse hole as she fucked herself.

"Mmm yeah lick that clit ladies I wanna cum as I watch my hubby suck cock" Sara said.

Natalie was furiously wanking her own clit too "Fuck Kel I'm so wet, feel..."

My wife reached over and two fingers slid straight into Nats pussy as my wife carried on tasting Saras arse, "mmmmmmmmmmmm oh fuck Nat, you're soaking baby" she whispered.

"Oh god I'm cuming girls" Sara shouted and released a fountain of pussy gush all over my wife and Natalies faces, they were covered in it dripping off their eyes and chins.

"Oooohhhhh yes Sara" they both said almost together. Sara lay back on the sofa and slid the dildo back inside as she relaxed so her pussy still felt full.

My wife looked at Natalie "Fuck, Nat we have had spunk and pussy juice on our slutty faces today, what's next" she grinned.

Natalie wasn't finished though and quickly led my wife out of Saras patio door into the garden and told her to sit and lie back and dress hitched up squatted over her and began to relieve herself onto my wife's face.

"Oooh yes Baby" my wife said "more more"

Natalie continued to piss all over her face and was wanking her clit at the same time so it went everywhere, into my wife's mouth and all her hair and clothes.

They both were wanking themselves and came with Natalie collapsing onto my wife's now soaked face.

"That's hot" my wife looked at her and said as they kissed passionately "That is FUCKIN hot Nat"

They walked back to say a quick good bye to Sara and as they got to the door Natalie turned to Sara and said "That guy Mike was sucking, do you know who he is, his big cock looked just my type"....

"Wow! My morning just got a whole lot hornier now after reading that instalment.

Fantastic keep it going.

loved the part at the pool with changing rooms. "

Thanks!! My favourite so far has been the gym changing rooms and the gym steam room!!

Probably because the real Natalie goes to my gym

Keep reading and enjoying xx

Keeps getting better

Mmmm.

I woke up this morning with a hard on as usual but managed to resist playing with it.

Reading the latest bit of Natalie's, Kel's and Sarah's latest escapade has just put an end to that completly, and I mean all the way!!! Just couldn't resist it any longer, lol.

And I was gong to be so good today!!!

"Wow! My morning just got a whole lot hornier now after reading that instalment.

Fantastic keep it going.

loved the part at the pool with changing rooms.

Thanks!! My favourite so far has been the gym changing rooms and the gym steam room!!

Probably because the real Natalie goes to my gym

Keep reading and enjoying xx"

Christ I will be driving to your gym shortly! keep those chapters coming!

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

It had been a very naughty few days for my wife and Natalie. There were three days until the big party my wife had arranged at our place so I knew no more details about it.

Natalie however couldn't wait three days to get cock though. Typical slut.

She had messaged me asking me to come round later late that afternoon and I could never turn this woman down....ever.

To me she was perfect, perfect to look at and she was insatiable. When we met I couldn't take my eyes off her or keep my hands off her. I was completely under her spell and would do anything she asked of me.

I arrived at Nats horny after she sent me a quick video to my phone of her in the lounge with a massive dildo inside her pussy saying it was staying inside her till I got there.

As I opened the front door there was a note pinned to the porch door.

It read;

1. No hellos

2. Take the toy out

3. Fist me hard

4. We both cum

5. Leave

Nat xx xxx

I smiled, this gorgeous slut had no idea what she did to me. My last for her was off the scale.

As I walked in she was on all fours on the sofa her curvy arse looking straight at me with a very large toy filling a now sopping pussy.

I put my hands on her arse, she gasped at my cold touch and slowly I pulled the toy out from inside her. Another gasp which turned into a loud moan as I replaced it with my hand. Five fingers inside this pussy and as my hand slid in I clenched it to make a fist and began to roughly fist fuck her my other hand on her left shoulder.

"OOooohhhhh that's so fuckin big, fill my pussy, fuck me baby" she screamed. I didn't say a word. Her pussy was so open first from the toy and now my fist.

"Stretch my pussy I wanna squirt all over you as you fist me" she continued.

My cock was out and hard. The message on the door hadn't said no fucking had it. I carried on thrusting my fist in and out of her pussy and her legs were starting to shake uncontrollably

"Oooohhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSS" Natalie screamed as she gushed all over me wanking her clit as she reached down between her legs as she came noisily.

I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed my rock hard cock in and started to fuck her harder than I ever had. The noise of me banging into her pussy was so loud and I came quickly filling her pussy full of hot spunk as it trickled down her legs. I ribbed some into her arse hole and slipped a finger and she gasped a low "mmmmmmmmmm."

Her legs were still shaking as I left the room looking back at her in total awe. I grabbed the note off the door and scrumpled it up into my pocket.

As I opened the door to my car Natalies husband pulled into the drive and shouted hello.

"Hi" I shouted back "just had a quick drink with Nat" and gave him a thumbs up. Little did he know it was pussy juice I had been drinking....

Brillant. love Nat

newport

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Oh my, just read it through from the start, I'm so horny at work right now!

Love how the varied action just doesn't stop

It was the night before the party and after finding the right dresses, organising and arranging which guys and girls were coming, Natalie and my wife decided a chill out night was in order as I dropped them off at the cinema early Friday evening.

They again looked stunning. My wife's blonde hair looked blonder than ever against her dark tan an Nats massive hoop earrings looked so slutty on her as she tucked her dark hair with a hint of red behind her ear.

"Behave" I laughed at them as they got out of the car flashing considerable thigh.

"Don't know any other way baby" they replied almost in unison with the most innocent looks on their tanned slut faces.

"Sooooo..." Nat started "are we getting some cock while we are here or not?"

"Well I fuckin am" my wife replied "I don't know about you!"

They got a couple of drinks and spotted two fit looking mid twenties guys in the queue for food.

"What film you watching boys?" Nat said pushing her tits closer to him as she asked.

The lads looked the girls up and down "Whichever one you two are watching" one of them replied quick as flash."I'm Carl by the way, this is Danny" the other said.

"Well Danny" my wife said getting in first and linking arms with him "you're mine for the evening and Carl is Natalies!"

Neither one of them complained and the girls led them quickly into screen 4 and sat on the back row. There were only about 20 people in the room, perfect, shouldn't get disturbed the girls thought.

Carls phone was on silent but kept flashing as someone was calling him constantly but as Natalie already had his cock out and was slowly wanking it he didn't answer.

My wife had her tits out and Danny was hungrily sucking on her nipples. These two lads were confident and going to be a match for the two sluts.

Natalie couldn't resist and was the first to start bobbing her head up and down in Carls lap feeding his cock to the back of her wet willing mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her head down further her lips now touching the base of his cock and her eyes started to water.

"Fuck good boy I'm gonna have to sit on that. It feels huge" she said and pulled up her dress and plunged herself downwards onto the cock "mmmmmmmmmmmm that feels perfect. Fuck me baby" she carried on.

She looked across at my wife and clasped hands as she was doing exactly the same to Danny and was sat astride him, his cock stretching her pussy lips.

The girls found a rhythm and as Natalies right hand was linked with my wife's left they rode the lads cocks at the same time at the back of the cinema!!

They smiled at each other to increase their pace and knew that these boys wouldn't last much longer and Danny was the first to shoot his spunk deep inside my wife as he gripped her hips tightly and whispered "oh fuck".

Carl came immediately flooding Natalies pussy with hot messy cum and she arched her back as he came so she felt the spunk go deeper inside her. The girls kissed still sat on top of the boys and grinned their pussies hard against them both cuming and leaking their pussy juice onto Carl and Danny.

"Thanks boys" Natalie said giving Carl a kiss. "By the way Carl" she said reading a message from his still flashing phone, "You're girlfriends are on the front row, they said hurry up with the popcorn" as my wife and Nat settled down to watch the film their pussies overflowing with cum.....

Lucky boy

"Lucky boy"

Very lucky boy if he is getting a go on Natalie

newport

Mmmmmmm

So the day of the party arrived and it was going to be the usual crowd, myself and my wife Kelly, Natalie, Phil, Sara and Chris, plus a couple of surprises along the way. Mike was heading back from business that night and would get there at some stage.

My wife and Natalie had arranged everything and they took themselves off for a pamper earlier in the day, nails,tan and hair was done and when they turned up that night they looked beyond gorgeous.Classy but very slutty with alot of cleavage on show. I would have fucked Natalie there and then if I could of!!

Phil and Sara arrived and the five of us were having a few drinks and a bite to eat. There was some porn on the TV and everyone was feeling naught in anticipation of what was to come.

"When is Chris getting here" Natalie asked

"A little bit later babe" my wife said "He has got to pick something up for me on the way" she said winking at Nat.

"He will be picking me up later and putting his black cock up me" Natalie said

"Not before he has been inside me" my wife replied

"I'm first" Sara said laughing.

Sara was getting more and more turned on by the porn and her and Phil were kissing, he lived her dress and very gently began to fuck her as they lay on the sofa

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm my first cock of the night" Sara said As we watched on.

My wife climbed onto the arm of the sofa with her killer heels on the sofa and Natalie moved in and began to tongue her clit as I started to tongue fuck Nats pussy from behind

"Oh baby you taste fuckin gorgeous " I said

"Shut up and lick my pussy" she said as she teacher round and put her hand on my head.

Sara was loving the attention of Phils big cock and started to finger her arse as he fucked her. She had become a very naughty girl in recent weeks and she was determined to show Natalie and my wife just how dirty a slut she was.

I moved from behind Nat and started to kiss her. Our tongues flicking between each others and my wife's clit.

"Ohhhhhh" my wife moaned "you dirty dirty fuckers, one tongue on my clit and the other in my pussy. Don't you dare fucking stop".

None of us intended too, the night had only just begun and it was going to be fuckin HOT......

newport

Wish I was there

By now Phil had Sara on all fours on the floor and was fucking her from behind. She had cum twice already but she wanted more and more and was begging for his cock.

"More cock I want more" she gasped

My wife popped her strap on on and slid into her tight arse

"Oh yes fuck my arse Kelly, I've always wanted to be your slut" she said.

I moved in front of her and she hungrily took my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh yes I'm full of cock, I'm totally full of dick" she shouted loving being the centre of attention.

Nat came towards me and as we kissed and I slid two fingers inside her, the gorgeous girl wanted attention too and I planned on doing whatever she needed all night.

The five of us all playing as one looked and felt amazing. I looked at my wife so proud of her and my feelings for Natalie were the same. I wanted these two women more than anything and come the end of the night wanted to be lay in bed with one of them either side of me.

Sara was slurping on my cock making it wet as Natalie fed it into her mouth, I knew I was going to cum soon and wanted to mess this little cum sluts pretty face up. Sara started to cum all over Phils cock with both her arse and pussy still full and a massive orgasm took over and she bit on her lip hard as she moaned,

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Ohhhhhh fuck I'm cuming I'm cuming I'm cuming" she screamed it breathlessly as Phil shot a big load of spunk inside her pussy and as me and my gorgeous Natalie kissed she wanked my cum all over Saras face making a mess of her. She looked amazing.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Chris, 6ft 4 black muscle looking at the five of us.

"Fuck" said Natalie going weak at the thought of him inside her

"Oh yes please" Sara said "My first black cock"

"Look again gorgeous" Chris said as two more imposing figures followed him in "your first THREE black cocks!"

Natalie and my wife grinned at each other and exchanged a high five, their wedding rings intertwining. So this was the surprise they had been planning.....

BIG party chapter will be updated tomorrow!!

Hope you all like it so far

Peterborough

"BIG party chapter will be updated tomorrow!!

Hope you all like it so far "

Can't wait

Very hot and horny keep going

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Awesome

I'm horny as hell now, can't wait for more.....

By *icknjoCouple  over a year ago

staines

Keep it and us Cummin

"We'll take over from here Kel" Chris said as him and his friends walked in.

Chris kissed my wife hard and I felt my cock start to grow again. Myself and Phil stood back presuming that these three black men were going to use the three eager sluts in front of the them.

Natalie took a step forward and gave Chris a kiss "Use me" she said hopefully, "Later gorgeous" he replied "I promise."

Their eyes fixed on Sara,

"So let's see just how slutty you really are" Chris said. Sara got to her feet looking nervous but excited. Her pussy had just been filled with cum and spunk was all her face, her arse was stretched from my wife's strap on and it looked like she was now to get an intense seeing too.

Natalie came and sat on my knee as we watched.

Sara sank to her knees and in an instant three massive black cocks were in front of her face. She took Chris in her mouth and reached for the other two wanking them so eager to please. She was going from cock feeding them in and her mouth was so stretched as she tried to stuff two in her mouth at once. Her face was still plastered with my cum and her eyes watered as she began to deep throat the black cocks one after another.

"That's good you gorgeous slut. Your getting all your holes filled again" Chris said "How do you fancy black cock up your arse?"

Sara nodded "mmmmmmmmmmmm yes please, please me with your black meat you gorgeous boys" she said.

I was stroking Natalies nipples as we watched, they were like bullets as her and my wife watched on slightly envious of Sara as my wife began to play with her own clit legs wide open.

One of the black guys lay down and Sara stood above him and slowly squatted onto his length, "Ohhhhhh yesssssss fuck it's so big I can't get it in" she squealed

"Sit on it" the nameless black guy said "NOW!!"

"I will if she wont" Natalie said.

The guy smiled at Nat, "Hungry aren't you?" He said

"Very!" Natalie assured him.

The guy grabbed Saras hips and lowered her pussy all the way to the bottom of his cock

"Ohhhhhh myyy fuckin goddddd" Sara gasped "That is gorgeous"

She started to ride his black meat, her arse rising and falling as she bounced hard. Without warning the other black guy pushed his cock into her mouth and two holes were now totally full of black cock.

Chris pushed her forward and put his cock at the entrance of her arse, my wife and Natalie slid off the sofa as me and Phil watched on.

Natalie grabbed Chris cock and sucked it "mmmmmmmmmmmm big black meat" she said slowly getting his cock wet enough to enter Sara. She took it out of her mouth and my wife began to feed it into Saras tight arse.

As it started to slide in she bit down on the shoulder of the guy who was underneath her filling her pussy

"Take that cock slut" he whispered in her ear "You're nearly full"

"Ohhhhhh fuucckk push it in" she screamed "fuck me, all three of you.

Chris cock slid in and Sara was in ecstasy. These guys had stamina and she was being serviced well, she loved the attention of three cocks at once. My wife and Natalie had done an amazing job transforming her into a slut to rival them although she would never get to their level in my eyes.

Sara came on the cock inside her pussy and it ran down his cock, Natalie took Chris cock out of Sara for a second and rubbed the pussy juice on it and gave it a little sick before feeding him back in.

The pace of the guys was quickening and their groans were becoming louder. Sara jumped off and said "I want to be your cum slut, wank your spunk all over my face, mess me up boys"

Just like when they arrived they crowded round her all three cocks almost touching her face as she sucked them in turn.

Then the door opened and in walked Mike, Saras husband. "Hi baby" Sara said matter of factly "This is Chris" she said holding up the biggest cock "I don't know these two guys names but they just fucked me good".....

Love it more please

Very distracting at work

Where's Lianne disappeared?

"Where's Lianne disappeared? "

Out of the country on business, it was in an earlier chapter.

Don't worry she will be back in style....

Mike looked unbelievably shocked and genuinely thought his prim and proper wife wasn't capable of this sluttish behaviour.

"Your wife?" Chris said as he

looked at him.

Mike just nodded as he watched his pretty wife swap her mouth from black cock to black cock!!

With that Chris spun Sara back round and pushed his thick cock back inside her, "In that case I ain't finished with her yet then!" he said

"Ohhhhhh yes get that meat back inside me baby" she said.

Mike watched as Chris pulled his wife's hair as he ploughed her arse full of cock. His two mates carried on taking turns on her mouth and she hungrily swallowed their lengths.

"Kneel next to your wife" Chris ordered Mike. He did as he was told and he too was now inches from the black cocks his wife was sucking.

"One each" Chris ordered "Make them cum"

Mike didn't hesitate and took the Cock in his mouth as deep as his wife was taking it next to him. Only difference she was still taking on up her arse too!

On seeing Mike with a big black cock in his mouth Natalie who was still sat on my knee simply moaned "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" and slipped a finger inside her now dripping pussy.

I looked at my wife who was circling her clit with two fingers and biting on her bottom lip, eager to join in. My two favourite sluts were showing amazing restraint just watching.

Sara, cock in her mouth was smiling and now wanking the other black cock into her husbands mouth, they made quite a team.

The atmosphere was hot and the two black guys couldn't hold on much longer. Sara and Mike put their cheeks together and stuck thein tongues out as first one of the cocks then the other spurted jets of hot cum over their faces.

Everyone in the room almost at the same time gasped "ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss."

"Oh fuck I'm cuming Mike said his cock not being touched and he erupted, Sara still covered in spunk quickly turned his cock into her mouth and took another load. As she did Chris came noisily pulling his cock out of her arse and spanking all over her petite tanned arse and back, some even shot as far as her long dark hair flowing over her shoulders. She was a slutty mess.

Sara and Mike kissed and knew things would never be the same again.

Natalie and my wife however weren't even started and as Chris, his friends and our spunked on neighbours stood up, Natalie grabbed Chris cock and said "Upstairs. NOW!!" I'd seen that look before, he was in for the time of his life.

My wife simply looked at Chris two friends and patted the sofa on each side of her and they immediately sat down next to her.

Natalie popped her head round the door while stood on the first stair, "send them up too when you've finished with them Kel"....

Slut.....

This is great . Sat in a layby playing with my hard cock

Loving this

"Loving this "

Me too and I'm writing it!!

I've only just read it right through

Thanks xx

"Loving this "

we all are - work can wait!!!

"Loving this

we all are - work can wait!!!"

Hahaha

I'm just pleased that (like Natalie) it's going down so well

Fuck me!!!! What else is there to say.

I'm so hard, horny and dripping reading this.

Yeah!!! keep us all cumming back for more.

I was insanely jealous when Natalie headed upstairs with Chris but I knew how much she had wanted to be inpaled on his massive black length and no way was I going to deny her that.

My wife was in her element too and was sat down leaning over bringing one of the other two black guys cock back to life with her tongue as she gently wanked the other back to hardness. She can rarely looked as hot as she did now and I sat back and admired her.

Despite two muscular black men either side of her she was in complete control of the two of them and knew it wouldn't be long before she had a cock at each end and was leaking pussy juice.

She asked the two guys to stand as she knelt on the floor, the points on her killer heels just digging in to her firm tanned arse as she knelt. The woman was fucking gorgeous and she knew it, she exuded slutiness.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and put both cocks in and greedily sucked noisily, saliva dripped out onto her tanned 32dd tots and her brown nipples shined with wetness. Her cheeks bulged and her eyes watered as the cocks became bigger and harder as my gorgeous slut wife showed her expertise.

I sat on the sofa behind and whispered in her ear as I slipped my tongue against her ear lobe

"Fuck baby you look stunning. Your mouth is full of black cock. Enjoy yourself"

She let the cocks flop out of her mouth and more saliva spilt onto her thighs. She gasped for air and said "thanks darlin" as she gave me a very naughty kiss. "I need to be their fucktoy" and promptly put their cocks back in her hungry mouth.

As I left the room I saw Sara, Mike and Phil playing all together and knew that Sara and Mike would be used by Phil in every possible way.

I left my wife doing what she did best and headed upstairs to find Natalie. I craved this woman so much at the moment and I needed her tonight.

As I reached the top of the stairs I peered into a bedroom and Natalie was on all fours on the bed, her hands gripping the bars on the headboard as her head was repeatedly flung towards by Chris power fucking her pussy.

She was bouncing off his cock as he fucked her so hard as he gripped her hips. Her mouth was wide open and she was breathless. I'd never seen her taking it like this and she was being totally used as a fuck toy.

"Oh my fuck, bang my pussy" she was screaming at Chris, "fuck my dirty slutty pussy, I fuckin love your big black cock"

It spurred Chris on and he did go harder as Natalie let out yelps as she hung on for dear life, "Use me, use my pussy" she shouted.

Chris spun her round and grabbed her hair as he drilled his cock into her mouth, "ohhhh yessss I'm cuming" he shouted, her pussy had been too good for him and I knew how he felt.

"Mmmmm yessss cum in my mouth" Nat gasped lookin hot as she tried to swallow all his spunk. It ran down her chin and onto her nipples as Chris continued to cum.

"Thank you baby thank you" Natalie said as Chris left the room and headed downstairs leaving her exhausted lay on her back. I walked in and lay next to Nat and sucked on her brown nipples licking Chris spunk off before kissing her.

My wife came up a few minutes later grinning telling Natalie she had just taken two loads of spunk deep inside her pussy as she climbed into bed with the two of us.

"Fuck that was hot, what a night" my wife said and as the three of us kissed Natalie said " I've been to worse parties"......

Love it carry on

OMG just read this though at work right now need to.take a trip to.the loo me thinks , wish I could find a few friends like.this

God I need to find a party like that

newport

Mmmmmmm

It had been a week since the party and none of us had seen much of each other other than Natalie had been round for a drink one night. We hadnt even heard off Mike, Sara or Phil. My wife joked that all three were still locked up next door having not left the bedroom for a week.

The relationship between me, my wife and Natalie was perfect. We were all comfortable seeing each other whether all three of us were there or not and the sex was out of this world.

Natalie had left a voice mail for me saying she was feeling naughty and desperately wanted to see me. By the time I rang back she was busy.

"I'm in the frozen aisle in the supermarket doing the shopping" she said "But I'm feeling so horny I will bend over here with my head in a bag of peas and let you fuck me.....hard!!"

"On my way" I joked "I will meet you in the cafe there for a cup of tea in a bit"

"Ok baby don't be long" she said.

I arrived and got myself a drink and had just sat down when in walked Natalie. Leopard print 6" heels, tanned legs, denim nine skirt and a white vest top. It was a look that screamed " FUCK ME!"

She came over to the table and every male eye in the cafe followed her every step and probably every female eye too!!!

"Is it normal to be this horny doing the weekly shop?" she asked

I patted the seat next to me and she sat down and gave me a very naughty kiss.

"Fuck I want your cock now" she said giving it a quick rub.

She wrapped her feet round mine and started moving her legs up and down my calves.

"Slide a finger inside me baby" she begged "I've got no knickers on."

"Slut" I said grinning

"Excuse me" she replied "Filthy slut thank you very much"

There were other people in the cafe but most were facing away so I slowly ran my finger against her pussy lips and opened her very slightly. She was soaking.

She let out a low "mmmmmmmmmm" as she opened her legs just a little to let two fingers slide it up to my knuckles.

"Oh fuck that feels good" she gasped "You're as filthy as me" and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. "Don't stop it's fuckin horny."

My fingers were sliding in and our so easily due to her wetness and I slipped a third in to her ever accommodating pussy.

"Come on I need your cock" she said looking me straight in the eye "Let's go the car".

We walked out and Nat strode to her car. It was parked on the far side of the car park a good walk from the actual shop so not many cars were near. It was facing the shop too so as Natalie lifted the boot to put her shopping in nobody could see round the back of the car.

She bent over her hands inside the boot and hitched her denim skirt up "Fuck me baby, fuck me now quick. I need to feel your cock inside me" she said.

Without hesitate I pulled my cock and smacked it on her tanned arse a few times as it got harder. With a quick glance over the boot to check nobody was there I slid my cock inside her, "Ohhhhhh at last" she gasped " that's what I need, fat cock!"

I quickened up my pace knowing we didn't have long as I gripped her hair pulling it into a pony tail and her head jersey back towards me as I fucked my gorgeous girl.

"Ohhhh fuck. Call me a slut, call me a whore, I want your cum baby" she said. The car was starting to rock slightly and the situation was unbelievably naughty which suited Nat just fine.

"Oh you dirty slut" I said "I'm cuming Nat, I'm cuming and I emptied my spunk inside her.

"Don't stop" she shouted "I need to cum"

I stood still letting her fuck back and forth on my cock grinding her pussy on me until she loudly groaned "ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yessss" and came on my cock juices leaking on the supermarket car park.

Within five seconds her skirt was back down and her boot was shut. She kissed me and ran her long manicured nails through the back of my hair before she got in her car.

I began to walk back to mine and as she got alongside me her window came down and she grinned at me and said "I thought men weren't supposed to enjoy doing the shopping"....

newport

Well that's my kind of shopping mmmmmmm

Wow wow wow

Hate shopping but story is fantastic lol

By *urple72Woman  over a year ago

southport

Loving this story.

Thanks for the great feedback guys.

Any of the characters of the story that you would like to hear more about??

Lianne, or mike

By *K CocksuckerMan  over a year ago

Centrall

Mike and Sara

"Lianne, or mike"

Liannes return is the next chapter!

If only shopping was that good I'd go every day of the week lol

As she strode through the airport every head turned. White dress that stopped half way down her thighs, sunglasses resting on the top of her head, the dress slightly see through so you could just make out her thong and large brown nipples as she had no bra holding up her firm tanned tits.

Lianne was coming home!! 2 months working in Dubai had been great for her tan and her bank balance but she had missed everything that had been going on at home. She had been in regular contact with everyone not least my wife and was also eager to meet Natalie and see what she had to offer as a slut. I don't think she was going to be too disappointed there!

She had treated herself to first class on the way home and as she sat down noticed a gorgeous guy in a suit sat over the aisle from her.

She used to be an air stewardess many years ago and a familiar face was working on the flight.

"Vics!!Good to see you babe" Lianne said

"Lianne!! How are you? Wow you're looking hot!" Vicki replied " Fuckable actually" in a lower voice.

They both smiled, when they had worked together on the flights they occasionally had a night of fun together when staying overnight somewhere.

"Oh don't babe" Lianne said "It's been a few weeks since I had anything"

Vics cocked her head over her shoulder at the guy across the aisle, "I'd have him!" she said.

They both laughed and hugged and Vicki carried on with her work.

Lianne smiled at the guy who smiled back, "mmmmm you are definitely Fuckable" she thought as she nipped off down the aisle to say hello to another former colleague she had spotted.

When she got back to her seat there was a small bottle of wine and a cup there. Thinking it was part of being first class she thought nothing of it and got ready for take off. An hour into the flight Lianne was bored and her mind was wandering. Phil will be at work when I land so im heading straight to Kellys she thought, she couldn't wait to see her slut again.

The guy across the aisle had woken after a sleep and lent over to Lianne and said "are you opening that wine I bought for us?"

"Oh it's from you? Thank you I didn't know" Lianne said. Over ythe next hour they chatted and flirted and Lianne was dying to move in for a kiss. Vicki had winked at her a couple of times as she walked past on now seeing them sat together. As she walked past again she handed Lianne a note that simply read "Slut" with a smiley face next to it. Lianne laughed and the guy whose name was Leo asked what the note said.

"Basically my friend thinks I'm trying to fuck you Leo" she said matter of factly

"Oh." he answered "And are you?" a naughty smile breaking across his face as he said it.

"Fuck yes!!!" she said.

"Well in that case here's my card with my number on. Maybe we can can meet up" Leo said

"I don't need your number" Lianne said "I'm fucking you before we get off this plane! Give me two mins and meet me in that toilet" she said as she tottered down the aisle.

Lianne waited a few minutes and thought Leo wouldn't have the nerve to join her but there was soon a knock at the door and she opened it and pulled him in and slid her tongue into her mouth.

"Give me your Cock" Lianne said "I need to suck on something fat".

She pulled Leo's cock out, perfect, not massive in length but amazingly thick and she sank to her knees hungrily sucking on his meat.

"Oh yes your mate was right" Leo said "you are a slut" as he grabbed her hair and started to slowly fuck her mouth.

There was a knock on the door which they ignored. This turned Lianne on more knowing someone was a yard from them as she sucked cock.

Lianne got to feet and turned round feeling Leo's cock against her arse as she held her dress up. He pulled her thong to one side and slid his cock in to her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah fill me up Leo, fuck me. Hard!" she gasped as his balls slapped against her arse.

Then a voice "Li,it's Vics"

Lianne opened the door as they fucked and Vics dived in quickly.

"You greedy slut" she said. "Good job these first class toilets are big enough for three"

Leo pulled his cock out of Liannes pussy and both women squatted as Leo began to wank his cum all over their tanned faces "ohh yes I need some cum Leo, wank it in my mouth."

He spurted over both their faces and left them looking like a couple of used sluts before he made his way back to his seat.

Lianne and Vics cleaned each other up with their tongues and hurried out ready for landing.

As they got to the airport terminal Lianne was hornier than ever as she hadn't cum on the plane and had only one thought on her mind - Kelly! Now!

As she made her way out of the airport she noticed Vics and Leo walking behind her

"Lovely to see you babe" Vics said with a naughty smile " But next time ask before you fuck my hubby" as she linked arms with Leo.....

Love it lol

Lol, horny with a twist, loved it.

Nice one Vics

Fantastic

Very good love it

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Great more please

My wife and Natalie were at our house having a girlie day afternoon doing their nails and having a glass of wine and discussing their latest escapades.

"The party was horny though Kel" Nat said "Sara was absolutely covered in spunk wasn't she. It suited her!!"

"I know. Chris friends were fuckin gorgeous, I'd never felt so full when one of them was in me, his cock was massive" my wife replied

"Did John tell you about our supermarket rendezvous? " Nat asked.

My wife shook her head and Natalie filled her in as they fell about laughing. "I'm sure the trolley collector was watching" she said "The next time I went in he kept winking at me"

They had become great friends in and out of the bedroom and when they played together it was so hot.

"I'm so glad we met Kel, I love spending time with you" Nat said

"Me too babe me too" my wife said and they kissed. Natalie had her hands either side of my wifes face as she slid her tongue into my mouth. " Let me treat you" Nat said "Sit on my face"

Natalie lay back on the sofa and my wife straddled her face and began to rock back and forth as Natalies tongue darted from her clit to her pussy lips. She grabbed a handful of Natalies hair and with a look of aggression on her face told Natalie she was going to get her face fucked.

"I want you to squirt in my mouth today" Nat said "warm pussy juice running all over my slut face"

My wife turned round putting her arse and pussy firmly on Nats face bit now in a 69 she could lick Nat too.

"Oh fuck yes, finger my pussy Kel, I want you inside me" Nat gasped.

My wife jumped off and headed to the kitchen, she returned with a large cucumber. Natalies eyes lit up, "oh you bad bad girl"

They both sucked each end of the cucumber making it wet and then lying either end of the couch, my wife first fed it into her pussy, once it was in, Natalie shuffled forward and slid the other end into her pussy too.

"Ohhhh fuucckk yessss" they gasped almost together.

They rocked back and forth using the cucumber as a double ender fucking each other as they pulled onto their own nipples. Natalie pulled her tits up and managed to suck on her own nipples as the cucumber went deeper inside them both.

They both started to cum almost together and as usual Natalie squirted as they pulled the cucumber out. It rested on their thighs as they circled their clots cuming on their fingers "oh god yes, fuck Kel that was gorgeous" Natalie said.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm I needed that" my wife said.

Followed by "Oh.my.fuckin.god" as she spotted a familiar figure stood watching them.

Natalie looked over her shoulder and saw a gorgeous big titted brunette looking at them.

"Hi Kelly, fuck I've missed you" Lianne said "and you must be Natalie, I can see I'm gonna fuckin love you already babe"

They all smiled and Lianne said "Queen slut is back girls"....