FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > should i keep fucking the boss?

should i keep fucking the boss?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddy004 OP   Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

Well I attended my inter_iew and my inter_iewer had an ample chest that I caught a glance of between the buttons of her blouse and she had incredible legs emphasised with the heels she wore. I wanted a piece of her action. I got offered a job but not the job I had gone for. I was told to prove myself in gaining the skills and experience toa advise people on managing their money. 12 weeks later I had my appraisal and I was promoted to an adviser. Christmasc ame and so did the Christmas party. Well the boss looked amazing, I got a tad tipsy and in the whole swing of things we ended up goofing about on the dance floor with everyone else. Night came to an end and everyone said their good byes and I cheekily mentioned about the great eyeful the boss had given as she was braless in her dress. She casually laughted it off and scolded me for making such an observation of my boss. The following morning I had the boss asking how my head was and if I had sobered up. I was told we needed to talk about the night beforea and I was to be in work an hour earlier for a meeting with her. Well Saturday and Sunday I kept thinking about what I was going to say to her on the morning other than grovel and apologise. Monday came and we opened up in near silence before she called me into the safe where she had stripped down to her underwear. Ok big balls let's see what your made of now she said. Fuck me like you claimed you would. She chucked me a johnny and I slapped it on as I got nude too. I pulled off her bra with one hand and hooked a finger in her pants with the other. I pulled them to one side and with the brafree hand I moistened up a couple of fingers and quickly got to work on her clit. Before long she was begging me to pull her hair as I fucked her making sure I was driving deep into her slapping my balls against her dripping pussy. After finishing she told me to be in work an hour earlier everyday as I'll always have unfinished business with her. So what should I do keep fucking her even though she's my boss and she's married?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong forum?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

do what you think is best.......

Ummm 'stories'

You shagged her in the safe ?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

You caught a johnny and slapped it one while getting undressed?

I take my hat off to you. I'm happy not fall over while I'm taking my socks off

Mr ddc

Derbyshire

"You shagged her in the safe ? "

Always practise safe sex

By *eddy004 OP   Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

"You caught a johnny and slapped it one while getting undressed?

Mr ddc"

Dropping trousers and boxers isn't that difficult and stepping out of them while slipping a johnny on.Come on us men can multi task a little bit

Derbyshire

"You caught a johnny and slapped it one while getting undressed?

Mr ddc

Dropping trousers and boxers isn't that difficult and stepping out of them while slipping a johnny on.Come on us men can multi task a little bit"

» Add a new message to this topic