FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Australia MMF true story

Australia MMF true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oliteandfunmanNW OP   Man  over a year ago

north west

I was over in Australia travelling around in 2013. I had tickets to watch the Lions play rugby. I was staying in a hostel on my own but had been chatting to a girl through AFF who was looking for someone to join her and her bf- he was originally from Manchester, she was from Melbourne. Both were good looking on the profile pictures and others that we swapped.

I had arranged to meet them in a bar around the corner, I got there early and had a beer, when this beautiful woman walks in followed by a good looking bloke although a lot shorter than me. We got chatting had a few more drinks and it soon got on to the topic of going back to their place, flirting was incredible and we got some take out beer and headed to theirs.

Walking through the door my cock was rock solid,I can remember it bulging through my shorts. I sat down and she soon came over and kissed me, whilst he was sat on the chair watching. I slowly undid her zip on her tight leather trousers and starting to feel how wet her tight pussy wa through her tiny knickers,he was still just sat there looking.

She soon had her hands up my shorts grabbing on to my bow throbbing cock, I vent her over and started licking her from behind, it was incredible licking her whilst seeing the look on his face. He asked if he could join in which I said yes he walked over and started kissing her ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the story, please continue..

More, more..!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I started my swinging career when I was living in Australia too in 2001

» Add a new message to this topic