FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first foot fetish experience

My first foot fetish experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first attempt at recalling a story from my youth-a bit soft core from what I have read on the forums so far-hope it appeals to some!

J was always impeccably dressed, she had great taste in clothes and she knew how to capture male attention with her selections. I was in the furious masturbating period of my life, as the guys will know all too well a sudden change in the wind could stimulate arousal. J's presence only fuelled the fire-some days she was in leather jeans, others tight skirts and stockings, knee high boots-it was a varied wardrobe and each item seemed to trump the last.

My mind used to race all the time thinking about her underwear collection, stocking collection etc. I used to spend quite a lot of time at my friends due to my parents work commitments, meaning that I was exposed to J quite a lot and it was fantastic. One night that I was staying over we were in the living room watching tv-my friend was on the armchair slightly closer to the TV and I was on the sofa with J watching a movie.

About 20 mins in J moved into a more comfortable position, her flat shoes came off to show her lovely toes painted red encased in tights, her nails matched and so did her lipstick. She was wearing a pair of denim jeans and a loosely buttoned blue shirt and I got a glimpse of her black lace bra. She had bent her legs and put them on the sofa on inches from me-to this day i have no recollection of the film that was on as I was so distracted with her every move.

I slowly inched my hand closer to her nylon clad foot, my heart was racing, i didn't normally do things like that, but instinct took over. I was next to her foot now, i extended my pinky to make first contact and she didn't react. I then rested my pinky on her foot still no reaction from her. I then proceeded to rest additional fingers on her foot and I was astonished she didn't move away. After a couple of minutes i started to caress and massage her toes, balls and arch of her feet she was wiggling her toes in response but didn't look at me or move her feet. I then moved up from her heel and massaged her calf but her jeans were too tight to get any further. The film ended and I swiftly retracted my hand, J then suggested we watched another as it started she moved her foot to my hand

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a good foot fetish story. Is there anymore

Had a similar experience with an aunt

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unfortunately any more would be fiction, up to this point is all factual.

Can't believe nothing else happened. She could have at least given you a footjob if not then maybe another time

» Add a new message to this topic