FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never been is it good as I dnt really liked being covered in cum or hve it in my mouth nd dnt do anal or watersports

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Watch channel 4 at 23.05 tomorrow night,may give you a idea about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With the right person it can be a huge turn on , I used to go a lot some years ago, I think it still goes on in certain parts of the country,sadly it doesn't happen on the island much and I don't get the time to go out looking for it , as I'm very busy, I have seen some really great couples over the years and had fun with a good few , if I was you I would give it a try, I found doggers will respect how far you want to go because they love to watch a couple enjoying themselves , keep your doors locked and windows closed if you just want to be watched

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

If you dont mind sitting there for hours or being surounded by men of all ages perving you creeping out the darkness scaring the shite out of you lol then crack on but dont think it would be for you but you never know.

By *nowman40040Man  over a year ago

dovers

Live in dover would love 2 take u and keep u safe and c if u enjoy am outside ur age range but would love 2 meet

Find a wagon driver an go to a lorry park lol plenty down there

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

im a regular at the local dogging sites

Id love to know where there is a dogging site....ive slways heard about dogging but never actually knew where there was one....Trowbridge wiltshire

"Id love to know where there is a dogging site....ive slways heard about dogging but never actually knew where there was one....Trowbridge wiltshire "
westbury white horse car park

Give it a try, most doggers only get involved if you ask the to, if you want to play or suck some cock just tell them straight away what your rules are, if you say something like " if you cum in my mouth or on me I'll bite your cock off " that would usually be enough to get your message across lol, just enjoy it and go with the flow, I've had some really good dirty fun at my local dogging spots, made some really good friends and had loads of great sex xx

» Add a new message to this topic