FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > serving Mistress...

serving Mistress...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mistress has honoured her slut by allowing him to book a room in which to serve and obey her and be used like a subservient slut. (Heaven heehee!) :D All is ready and your slut is nervously waiting for you to arrive. Anxious and longing to begin serving in your divine presence. There is a knock at the door... Slut steadies his self then opens the door to see his Mistress before him, you are so powerful beautiful and deserving of complete worship. "Slut?" "Yes Mistress, thank you." I bow my head. You come in and i close the door behind you. "Heel slut!" You point to the ground and i am compelled to quickly get down at your feet in reverence. I am looking at your stiletto heels as you tell me to kiss them and lick them..i start to get a heady rush already! "Have brought your collar and leash slut? You better have them." "Oh yes Mistress they are on the bed." "Well get them you pathetic slut!.. And take your clothes off... You better have panties and stockings on under there as instructed....like a good sissy bitch...and believe me, you are going to be under no doubt that thats what you are...My sissy slut." I go to the bed and begin to get undressed showing you that i am wearing my panties and stockings as commanded. You smile, amused at your slut in his panties. "Haha look at my pathetic slut! In his panties so weak and compliant arent you bitch?" "Yes Mistress" "Tell me!" "I am such a weak pathetic bitch for you and thank you for making me wear panties and stockings like a sissy should." "Good slut. Now bring your collar over here." I do as instructed and kneel before you, naked but for my panties and stockings feeling so very weak and humiliated but so needy too! You begin to fit the collar.... To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Your slut is falling into a state of submissive bliss only reached by your commands, you his owner and controller whom he lives to serve.

Mistress fits the leash, knowing she doesnt need it because this slut is so clearly hers to control and so weak and compliant.

Mistress removes her coat to reveal her stunning stocking clad legs....Mistress in a dominatrix dress...she knows the site will have a strong effect on her slut... And it does...your slut gasps in awe...almost paralised with thoughts of devotion and natural desire to submit and be owned.

"Look at you slut. So weak for me."

"Yes Mistress please please use me. Please."

Mistress laughs, "oh i will. I will do what i please to you bitch."

Mistress draws the leash forcing my face onto your divine panty covered cunt. "Kiss it...just kiss it."

Your sub shudders with delight from the domination and the closness of my altar.

"Yes Mistress" your slut mumbles as he kisses.

Mistress pulls on the leash, her subs head goes back. " Open your mouth!"

I obey immeadiately and Mistress leans over and spits in my mouth.

"Savour it...dont swallow....yet."

I can do little but obey willingly...all the while my sub cock is rampant in service and submission to you its owner.

Mistress opens a bag that in the heat of the moment her slut had not seen. Inside are her toys etc.

"Put these out on the bed. Dont swallow bitch...savour it...your Mistress' spit in your mouth my sissy slut....you will thank me."

I do as expected and open the bag and remove the items, strap on cocks and dildos...the dildo gag...

I am so completely in sub space now.

"You will be fucked with those bitch. You may swallow." I delight in knowing your spit is inside me.

"Yes Mistress."

"Is there anything you want to say or confess slut?"

" Yes Mistress i am so pathetic. I need to serve you and beg you."

"And have you been fucked before like the sissy slut you so obviously are for your Mistress?"

"I must confess that i havent Mistress. I have played with toys a bit...but i beg you please train me, fuck my virgin ass and take me as your property, please Mistress i beg you i know i need to become your sissy slut. I think it is my destiny. You are so perfect and deserve worship. Please...you are in my mind always. I am so clearly enchanted and addicted to you your dominance...your word and messages."

"Ah...so i am going to break you in? Mistress smiles...a new sub to be moulded to her desires...."haha! You pathetic slut! Rest assured i most certainly will train you...and break you until you know where you belong..."

To be continued...

Mistress' slut was nervous of what could come, but knew he needed to be trained by Mistress to reach his maximum potential and become her slut male slave.

"Bend over the bed, pull your panties to the side and look over your shoulder at me as i inspect that slut hole."

I obey without question, feeling so vulnerable so humiliated yet just wanting...no needing more.

"Mmmm pull open that mancunt let Mistress see it..."

I do as instructed.

"Theres a good sissy slut." Mistress proceeds to slowly spit in her subs open ass.

I shudder with delight and gratefully accept it wanting it inside me, in my body like a good slave should craving his Mistress, her scents, her juices anything from her...the one...my everything, my owner.

"Mmm i will have fun with you and your virgin hole....but you wont be for long bitch. You will be my slut, my bitch...mine entireley do you hear me you slut?"

"Yes Mistress. I thank you. But i beg you my slut hole is tight, please train me to be your fuck toy, teach me how to please you and serve you. Train and stretch my slut hole so that i can be happy in the knowledge i can always serve you correctly and accommodate your strapon."

"Listern to you, how pathetic you are...you so need this and your Mistress dont you?"

"Yes i do Mistress. I need you please i beg you let me serve you. I need to be your slut."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An interesting start, looks promising, I'll be back for more....

Mistress takes a butt plug and rubs it on my mancunt...i shudder...

"Down on the floor and kiss my pussy get my panties wet...while i ask you more questions. Im going to gag you with my panties you lucky sub."

I do it right away....on the floor licking away at your cunt throught your lacey black panties...feelong them get wet and now just longing for them in my mouth because you say it is so.

"Get on all fours on the bed."

Once on there Mistress takes off her wet panties and stuffs them in my mouth.

"Now i am going to ask you questions...i had better be able to understand your answers slut or i will have to punish you wont i?"

I try to say 'yes Mistress' but it is so difficult with your sweet wet panties in my mouth.

"What? Pull down your panties slut." You smile as i obey.

And follow by slapping my bare sub ass.

"What did you say slut?"

I try again and fail... SLAP!

"Suck on my juices slut suck my panties...tell me...would you like me to play with your slut hole and tease it?"

I try to answer but it is s mumble again.

"Open your legs wider slut. Wider!"

I obey and then SLAP!

"You are a mumbling bitch...haha! Look at your slut balls wagging when i punish you..." SLAP! "I will have to tie them wont i slut?"

Another mumble and my red ass is punished again.

"Take out my panties and put them over your face."

I do as you say and whilst doing it you cover my ass in lube and spit before slowly pushing the butt plug in my ass.

"Take it for your Mistress...good sissy...amuse me...tell me how it feels and how you want it.... You are going to get it anyway...haha!" You twist the butt plug in my slut hole as i begin to tell you....

It is so clear to you that you have a slave that you can manipulate and control. I am eager to fill my potential and explain how wonderful it feels to submit to you completely....how i hope to please you enough that you find me fit to be of service to you regularly...likw a good slut should.

"We'll see...pass me the strap on gag slut."

I eagerly hand it over and you hold it out...kiss my strap on....kiss it like its my cock and you want to please me."

I begin to orally worship your strap on as you verbally abuse me and humiliate me.

"Look at you..so happy with it in your mouth...what a slut you are. Lick the head of if. Show me how much you want to wear it for me. Show me what a sissy you are in your panties and stockings with your useless sub cock throbbing for me....your slut hole fillled just as it should be and dedicatidely sniffing on my panties. You want to serve me dont you. Now take off my panties from your face and give me them.

I follow your instructions and you proceed to tie your panties tight around my bitch balls.

"That will do....for now." You smile, "now come here slut!"

"Yes Mistress, thank you."

You yank on the lead and pull me into position to be fitted with the dildo gag and to me everything seems so right as you fit it around my head and i try to accomodate the dildo in my mouth.

"Is it fit in ok?" You ask.

I try to answer but cant for the dildo.

"Silly slut. I cant understand you." SLAP!

My ass feels the sting again and i groan which gets another slap. I am happy you are training me as you make me lay down as you straddle the dildo your ass on my nose as you play with your sluts nipples and ride the dildo until you get off.

I am so honoured to be used like that by you and start to relish the scent if your ass. You get up and spit on your slut, spit on my sub cock calling me pathetic making me sit up and turn around on the bed and undo the dildo gag.

"Pass my strapon bitch and fit it on me."

Of course i obey my Mistress without question. Then turn around pushing my hole in the air for you to have easy access. I know i should naturally do what you tell me to. It is the ONLY way. My slut hole is left full of plug wanting you to fill it with your strap on to fuck it and use it.

"Now i am going to fuck you slut. Take your virginity and make you mine completely....first you will suck me and maintain eye contact. suck it bitch!" You point to your strap on and i take it in my mouth.

"Look at my slut a full ass and a full mouth! Come on, practice your blow job technique, every sissy should perfect it for their Mistress...haha! Are you ready to be fucked slut? Turn around and pleade for it, beg me to fuck you..."

"I am overwhelmed with the need to beg for you to fuck me. The one thing in my mind, my only desire Mistress. I so want you to take my sub hole, take my virginity, make me your strap on hungry slut slave, make it so i crave it and need it, want it and become addicted to your dominance and control"

"Mmm, you will. Now, slave pass me some wine."

I reach for a glass and offer it. You take it and drink it then spit in the glass, commanding I lick it out and then take the glass from me.

"Don't worry there will be plenty of time for me to fuck your mancunt. Look how keen you are! So you do realise I will need to piss? Obey me...now get to the bathroom, i think you need a drink."

You lead me on all fours to the bathroom and command I get in the bath and lay down and hold out the glass, which I do immediately. Mistress then proceeds to piss on her slut who feels such joy beneath you, soaked in your golden shower.

"Catch some in the glass, you need a drink bitch, so you can feel my piss rushing inside you, filling you and claiming your body for me."

Your slut is so amazed and happy and wet. At this point thinking of being so fortunate, so lucky, hoping you may decide to use me often.

"Lick my cunt, lick up the drops slut. I had better be satisfied you have cleaned it properly."

I eagerly obey...it is my purpose. I know this and would never question it.

Mistress sees fit to humiliate me and point out how beneath you I am, laying covered in your piss.

"You've cleaned my cunt, now clean my ass."

I almost melt with desire and a need to show you how subservient I am and beg to be allowed to French kiss it.

Mistress laughs, "You better had and no half job either! Worship my ass and make sure it is clean you pathetic ass licking slut. Show me how much you love its taste." You bend over.

I see your ass and I am mesmerised. Of course I get to it right away with ultimate contentment because I am obeying and in my place, so enchanted and praying Mistress will use me like this often.

"Enough! Now bend over the toilet and spread your ass for me slut, you are going to be fucked there first like the pathetic bitch you are."

I bend over the toilet and expose my slut hole...

To be continued...

bookmark for later reading

Mmmm x that's a good slut x he's working his way to definitely being used and abused by mistress? Amused by sluts scenario! Keep them coming Fuckslut xx

Oh thank you Mistress!

Your slut is so delighted to please you...my primary aim and goal Mistress.

To obey you is fullfilment

Xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic