FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > As Mistress demands...

As Mistress demands...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fuckslut was sitting waiting for her, the one he served, the one he worshipped, the one he obeyed. His Mistress would surely be here soon. The urge to be in her presence and submit to her was overwhelmingly strong, it coarsed through his body like an electrical charge, a neuro-transmission that would not be denied nor ignored. It consumed fuckslut and beguiled him. The power Mistress had over him was so immense, so irrefutable, she strolled with such dominance through his daily thoughts...the fact that she did gave him a warm glow of contentment and satisfaction. He sould feel his sub cock hardening at the thought of Mistress arriving...

A knock at the door and fuckslut grabbed his collar and leash and was up off the bed and running to answer it. Opening the door he saw her, he melted, he could smell her perfume as it wafted by him and took control of his sense of smell,

" Mistress. Hello..." Her fuckslut knew to wait to close the door behind her, before immeadiately getting on all fours with his mouth to his Mistress stiletto heel and holding up his collar and leash for her.

Mistress smiled "Fuckslut knows his place....what a good bitch. Before I fit your collar worship my heels...you live to worship me don't you slut?"

"Oh yes Mistress."

"Keep kissing my heels...you may kiss my toes too."

Of course Fuckslut started right away demonstrating his proper position; at Mistress feet, eager to obey and just wanting to do whatever she told him.

"Suck my toes you fuckin slut! Go on suck them. Show me how devoted to me you are."

Fuckslut instantly took Mistress toe into his mouth and began to gently suck...how right he felt obeying her. She owned fuckslut, fuckslut knew this and fuckslut could want for nothing more. Mistress knew what was right, Mistress was there to train and correct him, she would guide him. Mistress knew best. He was hers.

Whilst fuckslut was busy delighting himself with her regal toes in his mouth, Mistress opened her bag and removed a parachute ball stretcher and fitted it to the leash.

"Up."

Fuckslut sprang up onto his knees before his Mistress and she choose that time to fit his leather studded collar around his neck, a gentle riminder that he was and always would be her slave and property.

Mistress held out the ball stretcher and swung it on the leash in front of fucksluts face, "Mmmm, don't you want to wear this for me? Don't you want to please me?"

"Yes Mistress of course, pleasing you is my purpose."

"Good. Well you had better take your clothes off hadn't you slut. Are you wearing your panties?"

"Yes Mistress, I am."

" Come on, let me see then. Strip!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please continue

Will have to come back to read.

Just bookmarked it so I can find it again to read all of it.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Good start

"Good start "

"Good start "

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago