FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Going away party (True Story)

Going away party (True Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn Mingo OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I had been on fab for just about a year as a single, and had made some good friends and had lots of fun. But then a job offer came through from abroad that I couldn't refuse. When some of my closest fab friends heard, the first thing they said was "You know what this means, a going away party!"

Before I could say "hell yeah" plans were already being drawn up, a viber group had been set up, venues discussed etc. I had envisioned a small get together but it soon snowballed and the invite list soon stretched past 30...

The night of the party I arrived at the location and was made feel very welcome by the host couple. I knew a lot of people there, and had even played with some, and we all made smalltalk. I had also brought a beautiful date I had met on fab a couple of weeks before.

We were all mingling when D, the make half of a couple who were pretty much my best friends on fab called everyone to attention...

Continue...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Would be rude not to...........

By *ohn Mingo OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"We all know why we're here" D said, "Our friend John Mingo is leaving us, so he should get a fitting send off, everyone have fun, oh and I've a special treat in mind for him, so any ladies interested in participating please see me straight away. To John!"

They all toasted me and went back to mingling.

About half an hour later, I was summoned to an upstairs bedroom by D. As we stood outside he said, "I know how much you love tits, enjoy your treat" and opened the door.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to it

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Sounds good to me lol

» Add a new message to this topic