FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > young cuckold

young cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowwhite14 OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

Id like to tell you about and young husband and S, a couple twenty five years my junior both were extremely athletic. After a few weeks swapping emails he asked to meet me. he explained his wife's fantasy to me - in short she wanted to be used by an older unathletic guy (he knew how to flatter me lol) whilst hubby was forced to watch. I readily accepted. He and I agreed that he would tell her that he was in trouble and the only way out was for her to agree to whatever I wanted. So two weeks later I knocked at their door. he let me in and I ordered him to get a hard chair in the bedroom. I ordered S to dress to my exact needs and she played her part well, mild protest before agreeing.

I entered the bedroom and he was sat naked on the chair as arranged. S stood there and I immediately slid my hand up her skirt and touched her panties. it felt good. I ordered her to take off the skirt and blouse, and then whisper to him that she was about to be used by me. As agreed she crawled across the floor to me and allowed me to tie her hands to the bed. I unfastened the front opening lacy black bra and pinched her nipples hard. he watched her wince as I twisted the hard little buttons and made her say thank you. I kissed her nipples and slid my hand into the panties and stroked her soft moist pussy.

She reacted so I continued to finger her and told him that she was a dirty, horny little slut. I removed her panties and kissed her lovely pussy until she convulsed with orgasm. I undressed and told her to ask me nicely to fuck her. She obeyed and I fucked her whilst he watched. After a while I pulled out and offered my cock to her mouth. as agreed she tried to say no but I told him to tell her the consequences if she said no. he begged her to do it and her lovely mouth opened and I slid inside. It was wonderful, like having a thousand butterflies walking down my shaft. Once I had taken as much as I could stand from that beautiful mouth I pulled out and untied S.

I now ordered S to put her discarded panties on him and then made her kneel down. We stood in front of her and I ordered him to wank me until I shot my load all over her pretty face. At that point I stroked him through her panties and then she had to watch as her hubby came over her face too.

We met about another five times but none was as enjoyable as that evening. I hope that you have enjoyed this short version of events and maybe ill write more of my adventures with other couples/girls sometime.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Nice twist on the usual cuck/bull story thanks

By *ydesubMan  over a year ago

glossop

Loved it and can't wait for more!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm !