FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife Blog

Wife Blog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ony2nz OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

i thought I might telling what my wife has been getting up to as I love to share her dirty secrets. She's not on here, but likes to randomly play, I will up date as the weeks go on but I have a few of her antics to get through from the past.

Since our holiday a few years ago, where my wife Carol and I had our first experience, where I watched her sucking a young guys cock. My wife has been getting more and more adventurous. She’s always liked dirty talk when having sex and has a particular liking for telling me she wants to be sucking a young guys cock as I fuck her or loves the thought of her riding my cock and guys wanking over her face and tits. She usually cums just hearing herself saying it.

Over the last 6 months she has been out a few times with either friends or work nights out and found herself in situations where she has had a lot of attention from younger guys. It started around Christmas time when she had a few nights out with work. Although Carol finds a lot of the guys in her work hot, and has mentioned a few she would love to have fun with, she doesn’t want to get involved with anyone from work.

She has had a few dirty moments with some at dinner events etc, especially late on the dance floor where more than a few times she’s had them pushing their hard cocks up against her. She did enjoy the excitement and Carol told me that it had made her very horny. I think since then she has been thinking about young guys more and more. Even after the new year she has been out with friends and been chatted up by loads of what she would call fit guys.

Carol has came back from some nights out really horny and slipped into bed beside me, when I have put my hands between her legs she is already soaking wet. This is when she tells me that guys have been chatting her up and making horny suggestions to her. When she has told me about it, I have found myself getting very turned on, wanting to know in detail what they have said to her and loving how horny it’s made her, which I take full advantage of when she gets home.

During our conversations I have encouraged her to do more when out by teasing them more and see what happens.

A few months back Carol was out with one of her friends Susan, she called me to say that she was at one of the bars in town and had met a couple of guys that lived close to her friend and had offered them a lift home. She sounded quite excited when she called and I asked her if she had been teasing them and were they good looking?

Carol told me they were both in there 20’s, fit and she was quite excited flirting with them.

She told me one of them was going to drop everyone off and was happy to run her home too. I could tell Carol had had a few drinks and I jokingly said that she could see what happened as long as she told me all about it afterwards, but not to end up fucking him, she giggled and said okay and hung up the phone.

This had been at about 11.00pm. I went to bed soon after that and I heard he come in when I checked the clock it was about 1.00 am. When she came into the bedroom I asked her if she’d had a good time, she giggled and said oh yes. I could tell by the mischievous tone in her voice that she had got up to something. I felt excited and wanted to hear what had happened. I asked her to come to bed and tell me all the details.

Carol told me that they had a few more drinks in the pub and the guy with the car, Dave had said that since her friend and his friend lived closest that he would drop them off first. She ended up sitting in the front seat, nothing really happened on the way to her friends, but Carol jokingly said she didn’t want Susan taking Dave’s pal home. Carol thought that had been the boy’s plan all along as they all knew each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotteye777Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater

What happens next!? Im liking this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this insight into your horny fun xxx

More please

Love to hear more

Paisley

They got dropped off at the end of Susan’s street. We live at the other side of town so it was going to take a least 20 mins to get to where we live. Carol told me that just after dropping her Susan off Dave had laughed about, what was he going to get for running her home. She was pretty tipsy by this time and put her hand on his leg as he was drinving, running it up and down. She told him I’m sure she could think of something. He asked if he was to keep driving Carol told him to carry on, but if he found a quiet place along the way she would see what happened

Carol continued to run her hands up his leg, getting closer all the time to his cock.. She could feel him pushing his body down to meet her hand, trying to get her to touch him. She told me she was really horny by this point and had started asking him if he liked her touching him. She told me she was teasing him that much that he ended up taking her hand and putting it on his cock. Carol told me he was very hard and felt big in his jeans. She was rubbing at his cock and telling him it felt big. Carol’s such a tease when she gets started and asked him if it was okay to take it out and stroke it?

She told me his cock was rock hard and it was difficult trying to get it out as he was still driving. They got to a lay-by beside the park, he couldn’t wait to get the car stopped. Carol said he undid his jeans and pulled them down around his knees, leaving only his boxers. Carol slipped her hand straight down the front of them and took hold of his thick cock. She told me he moaned as he felt her hand grip his cock. Carol said he was big, thick and about 8 inches and she could almost feel his cock throbbing in her hand. Carol told him to lie back and he dropped his seat back till it was almost flat.

She was wanking his cock slowly up and down at first, big long strokes as she teased him, telling him how big and thick his cock felt in her hand. Carol said he was getting faster and faster, beginning to fuck her hand in time with her strokes. She said it wasn’t long before he was pleading for her to suck it. Carol loves to suck cock and told me by that time she was gagging to suck him. She leaned over and licked the length of his cock, starting close to his balls. Running her tongue up his shaft till sh reached the top. When her mouth reached his tip she sank her mouth round his cock and began to suck on him, taking him deeper and deeper in to her mouth. She said she heard him gasp loudly when she started sucking him. Carol is an expert cock sucker and sexually, it’s one of her favourite things. She told me that it wasn’t long before he was pushing her head down deeper on to his cock. Her mouth was watering all around his throbbing tool and she could feel herself drooling all over the boys cock, which in turn was making him even more excited hearing her sucking on him.

He was beginning to breath heavily and she could taste the pre cum in her mouth. Carol began to suck him long and deep in to her mouth and he began to raise his hips up to meet her wet mouth.

Mmm don't stop now

Paisley

Carol knew he was about to cum and started sucking and running her teeth over the sides of his helmet, she felt his first blast of spunk shoot into her mouth and down her throat. She didn't even need to gulp as it was pumped into her mouth so fast, she did say it was thick and there was lots of it. Carol said it was salty and sweet and gulped at it hungarily. As he came he was bucking his hips up to meet her mouth telling her to swallow him, later he told Carol he hadn't had a girl so eager to suck and swallow him that much before. She sucked and swallowed his spunk, taking every last drop down making sure she got every last drop out of his cock and balls. She told me that she never came off his cock until she had drank him dry and his cock was going limp. He asked her if they could meet up again, but she said that she didnt want to start something. Dave ran her home and when she came to bed I knew she had got up to something. I was horny so I rollled her over into the spoon position and told her to tell me all about it in every last detail. I slipped my cock between her legs and found her pussy soaking wet, she moaned slightly as i entered her, but then carried on telling me what happened. I could feel her masterbating her clit as I fucked her and you can imagine I didn't last very long before I was filling her pussy with my hot cum just as Carol orgasmed.

I have lots of Carol's encounters to tell and will try and type them in the one entry if I get time.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous experience!

Keep em cumming!

Can't wait to hear more of carols escapades

Paisley

Carol out at the weekend

My wife Carol was out at the weekend with a few friends. They like to go to a wine bar they know in town, but it does get very busy. They had found a spot to stand, but they did have to put up with people squeezing past them all the time. My wife had noticed a group of 5 or 6 good looking guys in the bar and they were aged between 25-30.

Most of the night they had to come past my wife and her friends to get to the bar or the toilets, and as the night went on and the bar got busier the behaviour got worse. She said it started with one of them trying to squeeze past her and putting his hand on her hips just to move her slightly. Carol told me that he smiled and asked if he could just squeeze past her, she told him no problem, but he could take his time. On the way past again she felt his hands on her hips again, but with a firmer grip and slightly lower and she felt him push himself harder than he needed to as he brushed past. Carol told me as he pushed past she gave him one of those smiles that said, I liked that.

That night Carol was wearing a nice thin low cut summer dress and a little g string, so not to show through her dress. She also decided not to wear anything on her legs to show off her tan, and just put on a pair of high heels.

He must have said to his friends, because it wasn’t long before another one of them was trying to get past her. This time his hands were even lower as she felt his hands on her ass, giving her a slightly longer squeeze on the way past than normally be necessary, again she smiled..

She said he must have enjoyed feeling her ass and she thinks it must have felt as if she was wearing almost nothing. On the way past on the way back, she felt his hands on her ass again, this time feeling a few of his fingers running up and down between her bum cheeks, she told me that it made her feel really horny and she pushed back slightly on his hand. He gave her a dirty smile on the way to his friends.

As the night went on they all had come past her at least once, some of them had came over and chatted to her and her friends and during that time she had felt a hand runnning up and down the back of her leg. Carol told me she moved a little and stood with her legs slightly open. She felt his hand get to between her bum cheeks and his fingers pushing underneath towards her pussy. She told me it made her very horny and she knew it was making her wet, but didn’t want her friends to know what was happening so couldn’t really push back on his fingers as much as she wanted to.

She thought that they obviously were discussing her when they were standing together and had decided to see how much they could get away with.

As the wine flowed even she was getting a little more adventurous and when she felt them trying to get past her and she could feel them either groping her ass or some of the times she could feel them rubbing themselves up against her. They would take her by the hips and push themselves hard up against her ass. Carol told me she could feel their cocks pushing against her bum cheeks, she also said that a few times she had had slipped her hand round and pulled them harder against her, wanting to feel them hard up against her.

The guys came over to say good bye as they were moving onto a club and asked Carol and her friends if they wanted to join them. Carol was very turned on by this point and was trying to get her friends to say yes, but none of them wanted to go.

When she came home about an hour later she told me all about it. I was instantly turned on and knew she was too, she told me that as they were touching her and rubbing themselves up against her she was fantasising about them taking her right there in the bar. Carol told me she wanted to feel them pulling her g string to the side and feel their fingers slipping into her wet pussy from behind, finger fucking her slowly in the bar. She wanted them to make her cum. She imagined them all taking her outside and pushing her onto her knees and making her suck all their cocks, taking it in turns and made to swallow each and everyone of them.

As she told me all this I had got really hard and I told her to bend over the back of the couch. I bent her over and pulled her g string to the side and pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy, she gasped as I fucked her hard. I knew I wouldn’t last long as she began to tell me she wanted them to be fucking her this way, taking turns to fuck her hard with their big cocks. I instantly came shooting my hot spunk deep inside her, she moaned as she felt me pump it inside her.

As I went soft, I kneeled down between her legs and pulled her g string to her ankles. I started to lick at her pussy and stuck my tongue deep in her cum filled soaking pussy and started to suck at her, tasting my cum.

She began to buck back onto my mouth and I could feel her fingers rubbing at her clit as I sucked and licked on her. She loves me to lick my cum off her or from inside her and I knew she was close to cumming. I licked and sucked at her pussy, clit and fingers. All of a sudden she came, bucking, grabbing my head from behind, pushing me hard against her ass and pussy. I’m sure I’d got every last drop of both our cum out of her pussy before I stopped.

We went to bed and ended up reliving it again in the morning.

Wish you were near me

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

what a fantastic story! More please!

Damn that is such a hot story. My cock is rock hard thinking about the possibility of 'bumping' into Carol on a night out

Paisley

We are just back from holiday in Tenerife where Carol had a great time slutting herself as I watched.

We had loads of fun with a few differnt guys, but she ended up fucking her first cock in front of me and for the first time she went back for more with the same guy.lol

I had seen him eyeing her up at the bar a few times and I'd seen her flirting with him at the bar one night at the apartments. We had been out for a nice night so she was dresses very nicely in a short low cut summer dress with no bra and a small g string, high heeled summer sandals. She had been getting a lot of eye attention all night from other wifes husbands and waiters which I had enjoyed.

When we got back to the bar there had been a few couples there and a group of about 4 guys, one of the guys I had seen checking Carol out before.

They had all spotted Carol coming in and we took a seat just outside beside the pool. It was getting dark, but it was still warm.

I asked Carol what she wanted to drink, but she was insistant that she went and got it. I knew what she was up to and I loved watching other guys look at her as she paraded herself in front of them. I could see the group of guys nudging each other as Carol approached the bar, the guy I had seen looking at her before went over to talk to her and I could see Carol laughing and flirting with him.

He was just her type, 6 foot 2, very fit, about 24-25, with blond hair. She was flirting with him as she pointing over to me. When she came back with the drinks she told me that they were a group of German guys, Carol told me that she thought he was really hot and had gotten very turned on chatting to him. I could see him and his friends continuing to look over at Carol. It was making me horny to imagining her with anyone one of them, or even all of them.lol

It was time for another drink, but this time I went up and got them. The same guy came over, and said hello to me, he told me his friends were justing going into town but he wasn't sure he wanted too and Carol had said that I won't mind if he joined us once they left.

I smiled and said no problem. I had wondered what they had been chatting about and it ended up she was trying to slut herself and set up her next young cock.

We Love holiday fun xx

Paisley

He came over and sat with his back to the bar facing Carol and me, his friends had just left and there was only a few people at the bar as it was getting dark. He told us his name was Alex. He looked a little nervous as he sat down, but Carol put her hand on his knee and explained that I liked to watch her with young fit guys. He looked over to me and I nodded in agreement.

I could see him lusting after her, staring at her lovely breasts and I could see her nipples were hard and I wasn't sure if it was the chill in the air or the thought of sucking Alex's cock.

We chatted about what he liked and girls back home and I could see Carol's legs opening and shutting slowly. I could tell she was trying to tease him and I could also see him leaning back to catch a glimps of her panties. By that point he must have been getting a good eyefull, as her dress was short and it was even shorter with her sitting down.

He started to ask about what Carol liked about younger guys and I think he was getting turned on by her telling him she liked them fit and how younger guys are so much hornier than older men.

Opening her legs all the time must have gotten too much for him as he leaned forward and placed one of his big hands on her inner thigh. She closed her eyes and leaned back, opening her legs wider. He looked at me, but I just smiled as he ran his hand further up her dress. He must have reached her g string, as she gasped. I could see his arm moving slowly back and forward. She opened her eyes slightly and told me he was teasing her, he had pulled her g string to the side and was rubbing his thick fingers up and down her wet pussy lips.

I could see Carol pushing her hips towards him trying to get him to finger her harder. She was nearly raising her knees up almost begging for him to enter her. He must have done so as I heard her gasp and bite her lip. I could hear Alex's fingers entering Carol's wet pussy over and over again. He had pulled his seat even closer and her dress was almost round her waist as he finger fucked her.

I looked around and although there were only a few people at the bar and we were fairly far away, I suggested we take the fun somewhere more secluded.

I could see the disappointment in Carol's face as I think she wasn't far from having her first orgasm, but we all agreed to head down to the beach at the end of the hotel.

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Good stuff.. Sounds a quality slut

Amazing!!!

Paisley

We walked with Carol as she took each of our arms, I'd noticed that she had unbuttoned a few of her front buttons down her dress and was now giving both of us a good eyeful of her lovely swinging breasts as we walked.

We made our way down to the beach bar that belonged to the hotel as we knew it would be closed. It was dimly lit, but there was some seating scattered around and Carol and Alex took a seat next to each other.

As soon as he sat down he leaned over and cupped one of Carol's breasts in his hand, moving his mouth down to meet her hard nipple. I was sitting facing them a few seats away and I heard Carol gasp as she felt his wet tongue circle around her nipple, teasing her, before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.

She leaned back and pulled her dress open, revealing both her breasts for him. He began to move his mouth from one breast to another, sucking them equally each time sucking them harder, trying to suck more of them into his mouth. Carol's eyes were shut as she enjoyed being played with by her young stud.

Still sucking at her, I noticed his hand move down between her legs, she eagerly opened them for him as her dress rode up around her waist. I had a great view as pulled her g string to one side and began to push his fingers slowly inside her. She pulled his head against her breasts, egging him on as he entered her, gasping again as she felt his fingers deep inside her wet pussy.

I could see his arm moving back and forward as he buried his fingers deeper and deeper into her soaking pussy.

She was now moaning with every stroke of his fingers as she bucked back and forward on his hand and I knew it won't belong before she was having the orgasm she so desperatly wanted.

I could just hear her whispering to him, "yes, yes, fuck me".

Just as the words came out of her mouth, she bucked hard, gasping and moaning loadly as she came.

She was telling him to fuck her over and over,(she loves dirty talk).Alex was sucking hard on her breasts and finger fucking her harder till she slowly stopped fucking his hand.

By *orneyloverMan  over a year ago

Boston

This is so horny. I am rock hard waiting for the next installment.

Paisley

Carol began to get control of herself after Alex had made her cum so hard and he looked very pleased with himself. Carol sat up straight, still with her dress unbuttoned, nipples rock hard with her legs opened. She smiled at me and then at Alex, “ I think you deserve a little attention after that”. She asked him to stand up, which he did. She moved him to the side slightly so I could watch her. She was still sitting on the seat as she slowly unzipped his shorts and pulled them to his ankles. We could both see he was big and hard as his white Y fronts could hardly contain his cock. Carol slowly peeled them down and his massive cock sprung out.

I could see Carol’s jaw drop as she looked over to me. He was at least 9 inches long, thick and it was straight and hard. You could see his vains all the way up his shaft. Carol looked up at him, smiled and told him it was the biggest cock she had ever seen. I knew it was as she had always told me she craved meeting a guy with a huge cock.

Alex stepped out of his shorts and pants and Carol took hold of his cock with one hand, she was still admiring it as she slowly stroked it its full length. She looked over at me as she began to lick at the base of his cock, running her tongue around his balls. Alex looked down at her, watching her tease his cock. I could see her licking her lips as she began to lick his shaft up and down, getting closer to the tip of his cock with every stroke I heard Alex murmur something in German and I can imagine he was dying to have take his cock in her mouth.

She knew she was driving him wild and I seen him put one of his hands on the back of her head. Carol knew it was time to take him in her mouth, as she reached the top again I seen her take his cock deep in her mouth, he moaned slightly as she began to take more and more of his huge cock into her mouth. I could see she was loving sucking his cock as I could hear her slurping on his shaft already. I had my hand down my shorts stroking at my cock watching my wife suck this fit young studs massive cock, it was such a turn on watching her enjoy herself so much.

I couldn’t believe how much of his cock she was taking, but I knew Carol always loves to make herself gag on cock, She says it makes her feel like a dirty whore. She was certainly making the most of it as he pushed her head onto his cock. She would occasionally come up for breath and I could hear her gasp for air, but could also see how much her mouth was wet as she drooled all over his cock. She let her drool run down her hand and his shaft and sucked at his balls licking them clean. As I’ve said Carol loves to talk dirty and as she looked up at him I could hear her telling him she wanted his cum. He was grinning, but also biting his lip, I think trying not to cum to soon. Carol sank her mouth around his cock again and put her hands around his ass cheeks, pulling him towards her. I had a great view of his cock disappearing down her throat, gagging on it when she took too much cock. I knew he won’t be able to last much longer, not with Carol sucking so vigorously.

She must have known he was close to cumming as she took hold of is cock again, wanking it into her mouth. Alex had his eyes shut as she sucked him in long hard strokes. I heard him gasp as I watch Carol gulp as Alex shot what I can only imagine was a huge load of hot cum down Carol’s throat. She got control taking the next few bursts of hot spunk over her face and tits. By this time Alex was looking down at her, watching her take his load. I could see her face, hand and tits were covered in thick white cum. She began to lick at her hand and again took his cock in her mouth, milking every last drop of cum. She began to slow her sucking as she felt his cock go soft. Even then he was big. She licked and sucked the tip making sure she got the last few drops, looking up at him as she did. He was smiling from ear to ear, she sat back and Alex pulled his shorts back up.

Before I could say, carol asked if we could have some fun with Alex again while on holiday. He smiled over at me and I gladly said yes.

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Nice...more please!

Go Carol

My wife has been doing this for years so horny.

Has Carol been out enjoying herself?

Is there anymore to come in this

» Add a new message to this topic