FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > groped on a train

groped on a train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

standing room only on a packed subway train.hands holding onto the straphanger.wearing a very short summer dress ,hold up stockings and heels,lace panties.a guy standing behind me is so close his crotch is right up against my bum.after a little while i feel him pushing his hard bulge against me.i say nothing and pretend nothing is happening.then he gets a little bolder and i feel a hand touching the back of my thighs.again i pretend i am imagining it.soon i feel a hand under my dress and touching and stroking my bum . i say nothing and soon i feel both his hands inside the waistband of my lace panties.i don't know what to do .my panties are being slowly pulled down and they drop to my ankles.i step out of them.hands continue to stroke my bum cheeks.i then feel a moist finger inside me.i moan quietly and still don't object.this carries on for a while and ubelievably on a packed subway train i feel his hard cock inside me he moans and pushes it in deep .he holds my dress above my waist and after a few quick thrusts he cums.i get off at my station without panties and wonder if the stranger will be on the train again the next day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny robMan  over a year ago

stockport

Wish it was me in u

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot x

Excellent story.or is it a story?!xx

stockport

Thankyou all but sadly it's a story. Wish it was a true experience. Hope you fancy me enough to make fantasy come true.

stockport

The next day I wondered if the stranger with the wandering hands would be on the subway train again. I decided to wear a short chiffon dress and crotchless tights with a lace thong.Stood for a while in the packed carriage daydreaming and didn't notice an older guy standing behind me.It wasn't long before I felt a hand brush against my bum.I thought it can't be happening again. I turned around briefly and caught sight of a guy of around 70 carrying a carrier bag.I thought it must have been an accident.How wrong I was.After another brief period I felt his hot breath on my neck and his cupped hand om my bum under my dress. He whispered "I'm going to finger your pussy".I said nothing and I could feel my lace thong being moved to one side.I began to realise this horny old guy was going to do what he said.His finger was inside me and he whispered "you want my cock don't you you dirty bitch".I moaned quietly and I heard his zip unfastening.Next I felt something thicker and harder deep inside me. He whispered again "you like this dirty whore don't you "I could feel him thrusting faster and soon he was moaning with pleasure as he came.He zipped up his pants and left me all sticky and flushed. Same time tomorrow?

stockport

Couldn't see this happening on Northern Rail.

"Thankyou all but sadly it's a story. Wish it was a true experience. Hope you fancy me enough to make fantasy come true. "

I'd love to make it happen xx

stockport

Probably get arrested lol

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

"Couldn't see this happening on Northern Rail. "

Their trains aren't packed in the rush hour then ?

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

At least he cum on time ha ha

stockport

Standing room only at rush hour so could be interesting

stockport

The next day Maria had to catch a train to Leeds. She wore a floaty mini skirt and a short sleeved sheer top. It was a warm day so bare legs and white cotton panties.As she walked down the carriage with her small suitcase she brushed against various people and her skirt seemed to be lifted slightly when she passed by a group of middle aged guys. She found her seat and bent over to pick up her bag and place it in the overhead rack. As she did so her cute bum in white panties was clearly visible to a older guy sitting across the aisle."A lovely peach" he said as he eyed her her exposed bum cheeks. She sat down next to a business type who was engrossed in his broadsheet newspaper.She closed her eyes and began to doze. After a short while a hand brushed against her naked thigh. She thought that she was dreaming.The hand moved slowly but purposefully further up her skirt. Maria still paid no attention. It was only when the hand was inside the waistband of her white cotton panties did she realise it wasn't a dream. She opened her eyes slightly and felt her panties being pulled forcibly down to her ankles.

stockport

Maria stepped out of her panties and the business type calmly reached down and put them in his jacket pocket. "perhaps you can help me with the Times crossword my lovely?". He passed the paper over to her. He had written 'you'll get your panties back if you wank me". She returned the paper to him and nodded.He smiled and held the newspaper up.Maria moved her hand under the newspaper and unzipped the guy's trousers. She put her hand inside his boxers and felt his cock throbbing and growing with excitement. She began to wank him slowly and then a little faster."I want you to taste my cum you slut" he whispered.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Mmmm this has got me throbbing

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

By *essica101TV/TS  over a year ago

kettering

I actually got gripped on a crowded underground train in London .

"Thankyou all but sadly it's a story. Wish it was a true experience. Hope you fancy me enough to make fantasy come true. "

Wear the brown dress then who knows

stockport

Maria's panties don't seem to stay on for long.

stockport

As Maria was wanking the business type discreetly her mini skirt had ridden up a little exposing her bare upper thigh and a glimpse of her bum cheek.Unbeknowned to her an older guy sat across the aisle had taken a keen interest in what was going on.He sidled over and whispered in Maria's ear. "when you've finished with him you dirty slut come over to me". Maria looked round and saw an older guy looking at her with lust in his eyes. She quickly brought the business type to a sticky climax and got up from her seat. Still with no panties on she was invited to sit down next to the older guy. Just before she sat down he placed his hand on the seat. As Maria sat she felt his fingers on her bare bum cheeks. "Sit quiet slut and say nothing". He moved his hand slightly and his finger entered her pussy hole. His other hand wandered up her skirt and she felt her clitty stiffen.

beverley

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

Reminds me of a packed tube on a hot summers day many years ago. Due to signal problems we stopped at one station a long time. I was at the back of the train holding onto an overhead strap. A younger woman ended up in front of me with her bottom pressing against me. I tried to turn sideways without much effect. I could smell her perfume and I felt myself getting aroused. I was worried that she would rightly give me a telling off and thought of anything to reduce my problem. The train started to move and her bottom rubbed against me. I was soon fully erect and she must have known. The situation was so erotic that the movement finally had me ejaculating. At my stop I got off and went straight to a shop to buy pants before starting work

stockport

Maria's clitty was throbbing with excitement as her pussy hole was being probed."you are a pretty little thing but a shameless tart" the old guy said. Maria said nothing."You need to be taught a lesson young lady".Maria nodded. "Get off the train with me and I will take you to my flat"

stockport

As the train approached the station Maria lent over to the business type and asked for her panties to be returned. "No way you are having them back as they are mine now". Maria got up from her seat feeling quite exposed in her mini skirt and no panties. As she lifted her case down from the luggage rack she felt many eyes were looking at her bare smooth bum cheeks. "Follow me you whore and say nothing" the older guy said. As they got off the train there was a slight breeze which lifted her skirt a little. She felt that she was being ogled by the rail staff on the platform. As she followed the older guy she overheard someone say "love a piece of that". She looked round but only saw a couple of guys leering. Her skirt briefly blew up with a gust of wind and left the two of them with no doubt she wasn't wearing any panties. She smiled and blew them a kiss. The old guy put his hand up her skirt and playfully slapped her bum.

Guildford

beverley

stockport

Maria followed the older guy to the block of flats where he lived. "I live on the top floor so we will have to take the lift" he said. They both got into the empty lift and he pressed the button to go up.As it slowly ascended he lifted her mini skirt and pushed a finger inside her pussy hole. "You're going to get my cock inside you next you tart". They stepped out of the lift and went into his flat. "Now take off all your clothes apart from your heels". Maria did as she was told. "Now I am going to gag and blindfold you, tie your wrists and ankles". Maria was now at his mercy. "Before I fuck you I am going to redden your bum cheeks". "Bend over that chair". He used a paddle and a crop on her bare bum cheeks. She was reddened and her bum cheeks glowed. "Now I am going to stretch your pussy bitch". She felt something firm touching her rosebud.The old guy pushed the dildo deep inside her. "This is just for starters you filthy whore"

By *unboy69888Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

Guildford

Wow to the point hot more please

Bridgend

Mmmm

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

stockport

Just my imagination running away with me.

stockport

Maria's pussy hole was gaping now after the intense dildo penetration. The older guy was very horny and soon his throbbing cock was inside Maria." You asked for this bitch and you are getting what you need". He held her waist and his thrusts became more and more intense. "Fuck you I am coming."

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Great story x

stockport

My imagination running wild in the Spanish heat.

"My imagination running wild in the Spanish heat. "

Hope it continues running wild loving this story hehe

stockport

The older guy withdrew and took off his condom. He sprayed Maria's bum cheeks with a big load of sticky creamy cum. "Oh you bitch I needed that". Maria felt the cum trickling down her bare bum cheeks which felt so good.

Guildford

stockport

Comments please not thumbs up

Bridgend

Sat reading and got my mind and cock running

I'd love this to happen to me, I'd be up for it

beverley

Loving it!

She loves being a submissive bitch!!

stockport

That's for sure

stockport

Maria heard the doorbell go. In came two other older guys. "Told she was a filthy whore" the old guy said. "Fuck her good". They both took it in turns to fuck Maria and then spit roasted her.

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Keep up the excellent work x

fleetwood

stockport

Maria had been used like a fuck doll but more was to come. "You're going to taste our load bitch." "On your knees and take your present". Maria did as she was told and knelt down. The two old guys wanked hard and fast then both simultaneously shot a creamy load onto Maria's face. The cum dripped and she licked her lips.

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

I must start using the train

Guildford

" "
nice

beverley

I need to use public transport !

stockport

Maria said her goodbyes and left for the train station. She remembered she had a spare pair of white cotton panties in her handbag and put them on. It was a breezy afternoon and her skirt blew up as she walked much to the delight of the guys she passed. She dropped her purse and bent down to pick it up. Her panties were in full view and a passers-by gave her bum a playful slap. She turned around and saw an oldish guy with a big grin on his face. She headed off for the station.

fleetwood

stockport

The oldish passers-by followed Maria at a discreet distance. She sensed she was being followed so decided to tease Accidentally on purpose she dropped her purse on the pavement.As she bent over to pick it up she did so very slowly. A gust of wind blew her mini skirt up around her waist and her white cotton panties were in full view.The oldish guy's cock was throbbing now.She heard a voice saying "Love to spank that bare arse".

fleetwood

Love too spank your arse

Guildford

stockport

Maria patiently waited on the station platform for her train to arrive.The oldish guy that had followed her stood a few yards behind leering at her legs.He approached Maria and whispered in her ear."Go to the ladies and take your panties off and give them to me you slut". She seemed quite surprised at this request but decided it could be fun. She did what he asked and sat down on the metal bench on the platform. It felt cold against her bare bum cheeks.The oldish guy sat next to her. He began to stroke her smooth legs."You are a dirty bitch and your panties are mine now."As she got up from the bench his hand wandered up her skirt caressing and gently squeezing her naked bum cheeks. She didn't object and was loving it.

Guildford

stockport

As the train approached the station the oldish guy lifted the hem of Maria's mini skirt to show her bare bum cheeks.There were very few empty seats and as she walked down the carriage hands brushed against her bare legs.

stockport

The train lurched forward as it left the station.Maria stumbled and fell into the lap of a middle aged guy."So sorry" she said. He replied"No need to be sorry sweetheart the pleasure is all mine"as his wandering hands crept up her skirt. "No knickers on too". She tried to get up from his lap but he held her waist tightly. "No need to rush off darling. You can keep me company."She could feel the bulge between his legs growing.

Guildford

Just looking forward to seeing you what happens next please op

stockport

Maria said"I need to go to the loo so you'll have to let me go". The guy released his grip and she stood up in the aisle. He gave her bare bum cheeks a playful slap and said "don't be long lovely".Phew that was a narrow escape she thought.As she made her way down the carriage the oldish guy from the station grabbed her wrist and led her to the train toilet. He pulled her inside and said"youre going to please me now". "Bend over and lift your skirt". She didn't object. "now part those lovely bum cheeks" His tongue met her rosebud and he rimmed her. As he did so e unzipped his trousers and released his throbbing cock from his boxers. He thrust it deeply inside her which made her moab with pleasure. Short slow fucking then faster s he gripped her waist and occasionally slapping her bare bum cheeks. "You filthy whore. Take my load."

stockport

He took his cock out of Maria's pussy. "Now turn round and get on your knees with your mouth open." She obeyed and he wanked hard and fast.He shot a creamy load of spunk in her mouth. "Swallow it bitch and then lick me dry" Maria loves to oblige and swaowed ever drop e licked him dry

Guildford

Wow

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Getting better and better

beverley

Why on earth do people moan about public transport

stockport

Probably because there aren't naughty girls like me on them.

stockport

Maria got off the train and made her way up the escalator to the station exit.Her naked bum cheeks were in full view of the man following her.It was the middle aged businessman whose lap she had fallen onto and now he wanted her.He followed her at a discreet distance and felt his erection getting stiffer as he imagined what it would be like to be fucking her.Maria left the station and crossed over the road.The man caught up with her and said"I enjoyed our brief encounter on the train and I wanted you ".Maria was a little taken aback but simply apologised for falling into his lap."No need to apologise young lady as you made me really horny".Maria smiled and said"perhaps we need to do something about that".

stockport

"I'm Steve by the way" he said."Nice to meet you Steve" said Maria."You can say no but I was thinking we could go somewhere right now". "Sure I've got nothing on" she giggled. "I did notice cheeky girl"."I have just the place in mind" he said."Ok lead on Steve"."Its not far and we won't be disturbed".Maria walked with Steve until they reached what appeared to be a disused office building."It closed down a while back but I know the lock is faulty so we can go inside"."Are you sure it's safe" Maria said."Of course I wouldn't bring you here otherwise,just follow me."When they got inside it was pretty empty apart from some old office furniture." Sit down on that office chair you slut and open your legs wide". Maria did as she was told.Steve unzipped his trousers which fell to the floor.Off came his boxers and his large erection was throbbing at the sight of Maria's inviting pussy.He grabbed her ankles and moved forward and he licked her."Now stand up" She got off the chair and he sat down. "Now ride my cock slut" Maria lifted her skirt and eased herself onto his throbbing erection.She bounced gently at first but then faster as she could hear his moans of ecstacy."You are one horny slut babe"

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Such a wonderful story made honey I'd so love take a train journey dressed all easily and slutty

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Mmmmm wish I could enjoy being used like this. Great story

stockport

Glad you liked my story.Cant imagine it happening in reality.

stockport

Steve then told Maria to stand up.He got off the chair with his cock still pulsating with excitement."Bend over girl as I want to cum all over those cute bare bum cheeks.Maria did as she was told. Steve wanked furiously and couldn't hold back any longer.His warm creamy load shot all over Maria's bum.A door behind them creaked.It was Steve's friends Tom and Joe."So this is the horny bitch you mentioned Steve" Joe said. "She's all yours now guys".Maria wasn't expecting to service anybody else and appeared to be taken aback."Dont worry slut we'll take good care of you.Wont we Tom.?"Tom nodded." Stay right there and open your legs bitch. "Maria said nothing.Tom took off his trouser belt and lashed Maria's bare bum cheeks. She yelped.Tom took out a crop from his holdall and gave Maria a few strokes. Her bum cheeks were reddened and hot." "Let's stretch that pussy hole now." An 8 inch dildo was inserted in her and she gasped.She knew this was going to be opening her up for more."My turn now" said Tom.His throbbing cock was soon deep inside her and fucking her hard."Oh you dirty bitch" as he shot his load inside her.Joe said"Turn round slut as I want to see your face as I fuck you "Maria did so and Joe grabbed both her ankles and pulled her towards his erection.Joe entered her and vigorously thrust his cock deep. She moaned with ecstasy. Joe pulled his cock out and shot a large load on Maria's face. Steve said" I told you the whore was good".

stockport

"You've been such fun Maria so we'd like to have more" Steve said."Strip her naked and tie her hands above her head to that beam on the ceiling". Tom pulled Maria's skirt off then ripped her blouse open and off. Steve cut Maria's bra off with a pair of scissors."We love slutty tgirls and you have a lovely smooth body Maria".Tom began to lick Maria's throbbing erection whilst his friend rimmed her. Steve French kissed Maria and their tongues were tasting each other. Tom's lips were now deeply around Maria's clitty.

stockport

Joe spread Maria's bum cheeks and licked her gaping pussy.She could feel her erect clitty ready to spurt.Steve stroked her smooth legs.Joe was ready to fuck her.

stockport

Maria was helpless but loving the attention.Joe lubed Marias pussy and his erection. He held her waist and entered her.His thrusts were gentle at first but then became faster. "you have a lovely tight pussy girl"

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

stockport

Just my imagination once again running away with me

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Super sexy

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

stockport

Comments welcome if they are complimentary

By *adboy777Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm I could travel on that train x

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Like!!

stockport

Train journeys can be fun

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow so hot x

stockport

I love a good ride.

stockport

Love to be groped on the train

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

"standing room only on a packed subway train.hands holding onto the straphanger.wearing a very short summer dress ,hold up stockings and heels,lace panties.a guy standing behind me is so close his crotch is right up against my bum.after a little while i feel him pushing his hard bulge against me.i say nothing and pretend nothing is happening.then he gets a little bolder and i feel a hand touching the back of my thighs.again i pretend i am imagining it.soon i feel a hand under my dress and touching and stroking my bum . i say nothing and soon i feel both his hands inside the waistband of my lace panties.i don't know what to do .my panties are being slowly pulled down and they drop to my ankles.i step out of them.hands continue to stroke my bum cheeks.i then feel a moist finger inside me.i moan quietly and still don't object.this carries on for a while and ubelievably on a packed subway train i feel his hard cock inside me he moans and pushes it in deep .he holds my dress above my waist and after a few quick thrusts he cums.i get off at my station without panties and wonder if the stranger will be on the train again the next day. "
so horny.and arousing.hope theres more

hayes

"The next day I wondered if the stranger with the wandering hands would be on the subway train again. I decided to wear a short chiffon dress and crotchless tights with a lace thong.Stood for a while in the packed carriage daydreaming and didn't notice an older guy standing behind me.It wasn't long before I felt a hand brush against my bum.I thought it can't be happening again. I turned around briefly and caught sight of a guy of around 70 carrying a carrier bag.I thought it must have been an accident.How wrong I was.After another brief period I felt his hot breath on my neck and his cupped hand om my bum under my dress. He whispered "I'm going to finger your pussy".I said nothing and I could feel my lace thong being moved to one side.I began to realise this horny old guy was going to do what he said.His finger was inside me and he whispered "you want my cock don't you you dirty bitch".I moaned quietly and I heard his zip unfastening.Next I felt something thicker and harder deep inside me. He whispered again "you like this dirty whore don't you "I could feel him thrusting faster and soon he was moaning with pleasure as he came.He zipped up his pants and left me all sticky and flushed. Same time tomorrow? "
oh wish i was the old man entering you xxx love it well writen xx

hayes

"Maria stepped out of her panties and the business type calmly reached down and put them in his jacket pocket. "perhaps you can help me with the Times crossword my lovely?". He passed the paper over to her. He had written 'you'll get your panties back if you wank me". She returned the paper to him and nodded.He smiled and held the newspaper up.Maria moved her hand under the newspaper and unzipped the guy's trousers. She put her hand inside his boxers and felt his cock throbbing and growing with excitement. She began to wank him slowly and then a little faster."I want you to taste my cum you slut" he whispered. "
so arousing xx

hayes

"As Maria was wanking the business type discreetly her mini skirt had ridden up a little exposing her bare upper thigh and a glimpse of her bum cheek.Unbeknowned to her an older guy sat across the aisle had taken a keen interest in what was going on.He sidled over and whispered in Maria's ear. "when you've finished with him you dirty slut come over to me". Maria looked round and saw an older guy looking at her with lust in his eyes. She quickly brought the business type to a sticky climax and got up from her seat. Still with no panties on she was invited to sit down next to the older guy. Just before she sat down he placed his hand on the seat. As Maria sat she felt his fingers on her bare bum cheeks. "Sit quiet slut and say nothing". He moved his hand slightly and his finger entered her pussy hole. His other hand wandered up her skirt and she felt her clitty stiffen. "
wish i was there x

hayes

"Maria's clitty was throbbing with excitement as her pussy hole was being probed."you are a pretty little thing but a shameless tart" the old guy said. Maria said nothing."You need to be taught a lesson young lady".Maria nodded. "Get off the train with me and I will take you to my flat" "
wow you Beauty x

hayes

"As the train approached the station Maria lent over to the business type and asked for her panties to be returned. "No way you are having them back as they are mine now". Maria got up from her seat feeling quite exposed in her mini skirt and no panties. As she lifted her case down from the luggage rack she felt many eyes were looking at her bare smooth bum cheeks. "Follow me you whore and say nothing" the older guy said. As they got off the train there was a slight breeze which lifted her skirt a little. She felt that she was being ogled by the rail staff on the platform. As she followed the older guy she overheard someone say "love a piece of that". She looked round but only saw a couple of guys leering. Her skirt briefly blew up with a gust of wind and left the two of them with no doubt she wasn't wearing any panties. She smiled and blew them a kiss. The old guy put his hand up her skirt and playfully slapped her bum. "
look forward to what happens x

hayes

"Maria followed the older guy to the block of flats where he lived. "I live on the top floor so we will have to take the lift" he said. They both got into the empty lift and he pressed the button to go up.As it slowly ascended he lifted her mini skirt and pushed a finger inside her pussy hole. "You're going to get my cock inside you next you tart". They stepped out of the lift and went into his flat. "Now take off all your clothes apart from your heels". Maria did as she was told. "Now I am going to gag and blindfold you, tie your wrists and ankles". Maria was now at his mercy. "Before I fuck you I am going to redden your bum cheeks". "Bend over that chair". He used a paddle and a crop on her bare bum cheeks. She was reddened and her bum cheeks glowed. "Now I am going to stretch your pussy bitch". She felt something firm touching her rosebud.The old guy pushed the dildo deep inside her. "This is just for starters you filthy whore" "
loveing this story x

hayes

"Maria's pussy hole was gaping now after the intense dildo penetration. The older guy was very horny and soon his throbbing cock was inside Maria." You asked for this bitch and you are getting what you need". He held her waist and his thrusts became more and more intense. "Fuck you I am coming.""
lucky man to be in you x

hayes

Oh yes hope he licked you clean x

hayes

"Maria heard the doorbell go. In came two other older guys. "Told she was a filthy whore" the old guy said. "Fuck her good". They both took it in turns to fuck Maria and then spit roasted her. "
perfect love to join in .one can dream xx

hayes

Good gurl.love this story

hayes

You sound so naughty love it

hayes

So would i xx

hayes

So would i x

hayes

"Maria patiently waited on the station platform for her train to arrive.The oldish guy that had followed her stood a few yards behind leering at her legs.He approached Maria and whispered in her ear."Go to the ladies and take your panties off and give them to me you slut". She seemed quite surprised at this request but decided it could be fun. She did what he asked and sat down on the metal bench on the platform. It felt cold against her bare bum cheeks.The oldish guy sat next to her. He began to stroke her smooth legs."You are a dirty bitch and your panties are mine now."As she got up from the bench his hand wandered up her skirt caressing and gently squeezing her naked bum cheeks. She didn't object and was loving it. "
so arousing x

hayes

Oh yes more please

hayes

Perfect x

hayes

Lucky man

hayes

Asking for trouble .love it

hayes

And hes one lucky man.more please

hayes

"Steve then told Maria to stand up.He got off the chair with his cock still pulsating with excitement."Bend over girl as I want to cum all over those cute bare bum cheeks.Maria did as she was told. Steve wanked furiously and couldn't hold back any longer.His warm creamy load shot all over Maria's bum.A door behind them creaked.It was Steve's friends Tom and Joe."So this is the horny bitch you mentioned Steve" Joe said. "She's all yours now guys".Maria wasn't expecting to service anybody else and appeared to be taken aback."Dont worry slut we'll take good care of you.Wont we Tom.?"Tom nodded." Stay right there and open your legs bitch. "Maria said nothing.Tom took off his trouser belt and lashed Maria's bare bum cheeks. She yelped.Tom took out a crop from his holdall and gave Maria a few strokes. Her bum cheeks were reddened and hot." "Let's stretch that pussy hole now." An 8 inch dildo was inserted in her and she gasped.She knew this was going to be opening her up for more."My turn now" said Tom.His throbbing cock was soon deep inside her and fucking her hard."Oh you dirty bitch" as he shot his load inside her.Joe said"Turn round slut as I want to see your face as I fuck you "Maria did so and Joe grabbed both her ankles and pulled her towards his erection.Joe entered her and vigorously thrust his cock deep. She moaned with ecstasy. Joe pulled his cock out and shot a large load on Maria's face. Steve said" I told you the whore was good". "
wow love it x

hayes

Wish i was in story

hayes

Mmm lovely

stockport