FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss J

Miss J

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wcuriouscpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

Chapter 1

Looking back I cant believe I willingly submitted to this, in-fact actually encouraged it this path, if I knew what I new know, and would possibly become of me I would never have opened my mouth.

When I met my fiancée to be almost 5 years ago I new instantly this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I had just left my ex wife after 5 long years and Jade was the complete opposite of what I was used to. She was 29 5’6” tall with an amazing body warm eyes and the most amazing ass I have ever seen. When she came onto me for the first time I couldn’t believe my luck and almost talked myself into the idea that I was mistaken and that she was just been friendly.

That all changed on a works night out, as we spent the evening chatting the energy between us kept building and building until I did something I have never done before.. I made the first move and kissed her that was it, everything felt electric, we literally got straight in a cab and went back to hers and we spent the night fucking like rabbits, I new from that instant I was hers and that I wanted to be with her for ever.

From that night it was almost only a month before we were living together we fucked almost constantly and couldn’t keep our hands off each other, what I couldn’t believe was how just how open minded Jade was … I have always been interested in the more extreme elements of sex but after my marriage believed that this was not something I would get to personally experience (how wrong this would prove to be) however when I introduced Jade to stories about cuckolding, bdsm, sissies, and other extreme elements sexually practices … instead of calling me perverted and refusing to read them she not only read them she asked for more.

Before long we were taking things further, Jade to help earn more money had taken an additional job working part time Ann summers rep, organising parties with women and selling sexy linger and sex toys …. The money was poor … but we did get a discount on the products. One of our first purchases was a strap on dildo. This was purple and about 6” in length. I remember returning home from work on the Friday it arrived in the post, Jade was already home and was sat on the couch with an evil look in her eye the small parcel sat next to her on the couch …. I knew instantly somehow what it was and I felt butterflies building in my stomach. Jade must have noticed because she instantly looked me in the eye and simply said … upstairs … strip. I went to open my mouth and she answered my question before I even asked it, the kids are at there grandparents all evening … now no more questions upstairs … strip in a much harsher tone. I had never seen this side to Jade before although we had often read about scenarios like this and I was incredibly excited.

I stripped to my boxer shorts and sat on the bed waiting the next step … I waited and waited for what seemed like hours although the clock said it had only been 10 minutes, finally I heard Jade coming up the stairs … and into our bedroom…. My jaw nearly hit the floor, standing in the doorway was my Jade only she looked like the most stern dominatrix I had ever seen. Her legs were clad in knee high boots with a 6” heal (my favorite) fishnet thigh high stockings, and a leatherette corset tied so tight it forced her perfect 34B bust almost out the top, her face was heavily made up and her fire red shoulder length hair that normally frames her soft face was pulled tight in a high ponytail giving her a stern look …. And between her legs jutted her 6” rubber dick… I couldn’t move. Finally she broke the silence … stand up SLUT.. I was shocked … but I did as I was told … she noticed my boxer shorts and was furious …. I told you to strip SLUT … now STRIP … I was shocked by this new found assertiveness and was beginning to think if this had been all been a good idea.

Jade walked over to me .. as she did I went to grab her ass and kiss her … she slapped me so hard I nearly fell over … SLUT tonight I am in charge and you do as your told nothing more nothing less … you know you have wanted this you keep showing me all your sick, twisted storied and photos where the women take control of little sissies like you …. Well tonight you are going to get what you have been asking for … do you understand?

Yes…. I managed to stammer confused and lost with what was happening.

YES WHAT SLUT … you know how to address a superior woman after all the reading you have done.

Yes .. Mi..ss … I stammered

Well done slut …. Now ill let you know what’s going to happen this evening … not that you deserve to know anything but as it is a special night … Now I know we have played with that ass … or should I say pussy of yours before … but tonight I’m going to TAKE your virginity and I am going to fuck you … but first a couple of rules … I know what your fantasies are and what you secretly want so you will not have a safe word … Ok

Yes miss ….I stammered

OK …. Secondly as you want to be a slut like all those other sissies in those stories you keep giving me to read … that’s how I’m going to treat you and I am going to fuck you HARD as I said … I am going to TAKE your virginity

Finally you will dress the part … As I’m going to be doing all the hard work fucking

that pussy of yours I want my slut to look good

I looked at her puzzled

Look under the bed slut there is a present for you.

I looked under our bed and pulled out a small box cloths

OK SLUT get ready …. I’m sure you can work it all out … shout me the moment you are ready and on all fours on the bed … I shall then come to expect you … then the fun begins …. Well for me anyway.

With that she left the room and went down stairs …

I looked in the box and pulled out the items one at a time … it was a complete outfit including shoes & wig I was shocked. I slowly and awkwardly started to get ready … first were a pair of thick white thigh high stockings held up with suspender belt … a short pleated gym skirt …. Was followed with a pair of black patent leather shoes with a toe hole so my stocking poked through and 4” heal … a white bra with inserts followed giving me a small but strangely believable cleavage … over this went a fitted white blouse and finally the wig ….

This had taken about ten minutes and I was exhausted … As I sat down I could hear the buzz of Jade’s vibrator and her panting labored breath coming from downstairs …

I considered waiting for her to finish but then remembered what she had said and did not want upset her further.

Miss I am ready .. I shouted.

I instantly heard the vibrator stop and it being thrown down …. Jade then stormed up the stairs and into the bedroom … I could instantly tell she must have been right on the edge … I though she was going to shout but instantly too one luck at me and burst into laughter … God you look like a total slut … I’m going to enjoy this….

In a level tone she then said … you have one chance to back out … if you turn this down it will never happen and I don’t want to see a single story again … if you agree you will give up your right to a safe word or any control in what happens for the rest of this evening.

Staying on all fours and almost unable to control my excitement I said Miss I give my self totally to you.

With that her tone changed again … Good slut … I know in this hightend state you would agree to this .. your going to regret thinking with your dick SLUT … or should we call that pitiful thing you clit.

My dick twitched at this insult and Jade noticed..

She whispered in my ear …. I wonder if he will still be twitching later

She then stood up and pulled out a couple of belts, and ties from the bedside cabinet … and started to tie me on all fours securely to the bed she then placed several pillows under my midsection … lifting my ass high and exposed into the air.

She the reached under the bed and pulled out a pair of kickers … leaning forward she whispered … we cant have the neighbors’ getting worried with your screams no can we … the moment she pushed them in I almost gagged … they were soaking wet and … the taste …. Again she leaded forward … Oh sissy I have had these on all week … also I went to the toilet before and I forgot to take them down … she lowered he voice further … I found all the files on the pc you didn’t show me … the ones including water sports and scat … well I want them spotless by the time I’m finished with you tonight … they are full of both my piss and shit SLUT lol

The tastes was fowl and there was no way I could get away from it … this was soon removed from being my main concern as I felt Jade clime on the bed behind me a start to tease my ass hole with her finger.

She applied a little lube to her finger and slowly started to tease my hole rubbing my cock and balls until I was pushing back trying to take her finger in my ass .. this amused her and she commented on how much of a slut I was acting the teasing was intense and I was putty in her hands finally she slipped the tip of her index finder into me and I let out a moan through the gag I couldn’t believe how good this was feeling.

She kept teasing my cock and balls gently playing with them as she slipped a second finger into me … I let out another moan as I felt her stretching me open this continued for about ten minutes until she was satisfied.

I let out a moan as she removed her fingers

You slut … lets see if you’re a cock tease or if your still going to enjoy it while my cock is buried in you

With that I felt the tip of her strap on being placed against my hole …. She started to push and I felt like I was being ripped in two … this was no longer fun it hurt A LOT

I struggled against the restraints but could not get free … just as I though … a cock tease she spat … you play like you want it moaning on my finger while you get all the fun …. then as soon as I try to fuck you with a cock you change your mind … well tough shit slut … I’m not finishing till I have cum … she leaned forward impaling me on the full length in one stroke … and whispering in my ear … I better cum this way .. because you never made me cum with your cock your just too small sissy, I was shocked but she continued … grabbing my cock and balls under me … this just doesn’t do the job sissy I have had much bigger and that’s what I need … a real man with a real cock not a sissy queer who begs to get fucked in the ass … I bet that’s what you are .. Your gay aren’t you …. I suck my head shocked … Jade had never said anything like this before … well sissy you’re not a man she said slowly pulling out my ass …. She paused and then slammed back into me … I screamed into the gag …. She continued … what are you about 5” … I need at least 9” inside me to cum like a woman … again she pulled out and slammed back into me this time as I breathed in I swallowed a peace of the shit in her knickers gagging violently … I mean you can make me cum with your tongue or with my vibrator … but I want to cum with a big cock slamming into me stretching my pussy with each thrust …. Feel what I mean sissy … she said as she slammed into me… I moaned … she continued to **** my ass her trusts getting harder and more violent … I mean Ben’s cock was huge … and he could even please two of us with it taking it in turns to fuck me and my friend at the same time … pleasuring us both …. you can’t even make me cum … you slut … she slammed into me hard … at this point I was sobbing openly into the gag .. part from what I was hearing and part from the brutal **** on my ass …

But Jade continued … He was huge he used to make me whimper when he fucked me you know .. every inch of him used to stretch me until I took the full length she sped up as she talked about how he used to fuck … my ass was read raw and I was trying to beg her to stop

Shut up slut I’m going to fuck you till I cum … tears steamed down my face … but this just seemed to turn her on more

Sissy I hardly even feel that clit of yours when you fuck me …. Its doesn't stretch me like I need or go deep enough … with each word she trust into me … I felt her breath getting more labored … I need a cock sissy stretches me till it hurts in a good way and fucked by a mans cock until it hits my cervix and who will continue to fuck me until his cock pushes inside … I need to be a mans slut and cum like a woman … garbing my cock and balls hard she began to cum … I almost passed out with the pain I she crushed my balls her trust got harder and faster sending waves of agony through my body as Jade came harder than I had ever see her cum before ….

She slumped forward pushing deep deep into my and in one stroke past my inner sphincter I screamed in agony ....

See sissy …. How good it feels to have cock deep inside you….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a bad story, only let down is the spelling, trying to guess the right word does break up the flow...

But a good story, lets see what happens in part two

Wow, got me really turned on and rock hard reading it..................look forward to next chapter

"Not a bad story, only let down is the spelling, trying to guess the right word does break up the flow...

But a good story, lets see what happens in part two"

Looks like the spelling police are out!

Why do people have to pull others up on spelling all the time?

OP very horny story,look forward to the second part

liverpool

Well sorry for the spelling,

It was a private story written for Julia by mat that we decided to share online, and not meant to be a professional piece of work.

Anyway for those interested chapter 2 of 8 is below

liverpool

Chapter 2

The next morning the toys and clothes were put away … and I hoped things would go back to the way they had always been with me an Jade but happy that we had played out a long held fantasy of mine …. What I didn’t realized however was that night something had changed/ Jade had taken charge, taken me anally and in some way her feelings towards me had changed as a result. My advances for attention were brushed off and when she did allow me to take her she was some what distant and almost just going through the motions.

Finally three weeks later I decided I had to know what was bothering her … It was a Tuesday evening and we were in bed together and I was trying to get her turned on and again seemed to be failing, I moved down the bed and between her legs and started to kissing her pussy, licking clit and still nothing … I lifted my head … babe what’s up … since the Friday we played some thing's changed and I’m worried.

Instead of pushing for an answer I went back to licking her pussy … I felt her breath in as if she was about to speak … I could tell something had been playing on her mind because as she began to speak her whole body relaxed as if she had had the world on her shoulders and this weight had finally been released.

Sissy she said … I was shocked as this was the first time she had referred to me as this since the Friday night … the other night was great but … she put her head on the back of my head holding me against her pussy … but I don’t see you in the same way as I did before … I went raise my head but she held me fast. Don’t worry I still love you … in-fact I love you more now than I could ever imagine … but I just don’t see you as a man … I was shocked and hurt at this … almost instinctively she held me tighter grinding her pussy into my face … I suddenly noticed how wet she had become and began to lick deeper…. She let out the first moan in almost 3 weeks.

I mean sissy I fucked you in the ass while I told you how much I needed to be fucked by a real man and all you did was cry how could a see you as a man after that?

Her pussy was soaking wet at this point as I realized just how turned on she was at that moment.

Before I could at least try and enjoy your cock …. you were my man …. and although you were much smaller than some of my previous lovers … you were my man … you always make love to me and I kept hoping that you would finally figure out that I occasionally need to be fucked … I need to be fucked hard and fast … treated like a slut … but after the Friday I realized with you that’s never going to happen … your just too much of a sub … a sissy.

I was hurting in side from this revelation … but Jade’s pussy was soaking wet … and this made me horny as hell. She continued … sissy I don’t want to leave you I love you too much but I need to be fucked and if you cant do it I will need to get it form somewhere else .. I think we should try me cuckolding you like in all those stories you keep giving me to read ….. I need to find large cock that can give me the fucking I need …. With that she began to cum on my tongue.

Once she recovered she sat me up at the end of the and looked my straight in the eye … she lent forwards and started slowly stroking my cock in her hand....I felt hurt and betrayed but her hand felt so good … Jade always new exactly how to tease me .. she used her other hand to slowly play with my nipples … pinching harder and harder before long I was wincing in pain but I was coming so close to cumming .. I tried to open my mouth to protest the idea of Jade sleeping with another man but she beat me to it …

Sissy … if you don’t want me to sleep with another man … I wont … but you have to prove to me that that’s what you really want …. That your a man and the idea of your fiancée being fucked by another man disgusts you makes angry and upset …. Not horny … and don’t cum … you have 2 minutes to prove you that that idea disgusts you she grinned.

But if you do cum …. I get to fuck another man …. And you will help me pick him

With that she went back to stroking my cock, can you imagine she whispered … me going out and leaving you at home while I’m out being fucked by a real man … I could even make you drop me off and pick me up… can you imagine the humiliation you would feel delivering your fiancée to a stranger … knowing exactly what he was going to do to her … when I came hope after Cumming several times like a woman with a real sized cock in me I can get my sissy to lick my stretched open aching pussy as I tell her how this stranger treaded my like a slut …. You know you would love it sissy … in fact I think you need it as much as me …

with that she shoved two dry fingers hard up my ass … the pain was unbearable … but I came like a fountain all over my chest … Jade burst out laughing … see sissy you need to be fucked like a fagot to cum … is that wat you are sissy a fagot … well fagots like cum don’t try …. with that she scooped up the cum and wiped it on my lips ….

Thank you sissy she giggled I can’t wait to get some real cock again ..

I knew you would approve.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

very well written story, I wasn't keen on the shit and piss in the first part, lol, but the rest is very horny, keep it up little fella

liverpool

lol thanks and sorry if chapter 1 was a bit off putting

There is no more of that in the next few chapters .... i think lol

liverpool

Chapter 3

The next couple of days were strange … it was like having the old Jade back she was happy and giddy … but I also knew why this was … I didn’t bring the subject up again .. but I knew it wouldn’t be long before Jade did…

Friday evening and when I came home again the kids had already been shipped off for the night … and Jade was sitting on the Couch with a grin on her face …. Her first words were … so can we find me a boyfriend tonight... I had expecting this but still my stomach flipped and my hart sank a little.. We spend the evening looking though the Internet for adult dating sites after much hunting we came across a site called ALT .. it was free to join and seemed to be a geared towards more open minded adults … we filled in a short profile explaining that Jade was in a relationship but was looking for something a little extra …

Before long we set up her profile and were searching through the online profiles .. discounting endless men on the account of age, distance, looks … we finally stumbled across a profile that seemed to catch Jades eye. Ian was in early 30’s local and relatively good lucking .. he worked at sea so was away for most of the month but was looking for casual no strings sex when he was back in Liverpool, what was more was the size of his cock … most of the guys on ALT had cocks bigger than mine but his was huge at 10” long and almost his girth was that big that in the photo his hand hardly went the whole way around … Jade instantly got me to send him an email…

Dear Sir,

Jade has asked me to write you the following email on her behalf,

We are a couple in our early 30’s based in Liverpool. Jade my fiancée has told me that I do not satisfy her sexually and that she would like to find a real man who will give her the fucking she craves and I know she deserves.

We have seen your photos online and Jade was very impressed by your cock … I have a 5” thin cock which as I have said does not satisfy her needs, I have attached several photos of Jade for your perusal .. if you are interested in taking things further please text me

Yours truly,

Sissy

I clicked send … hoping that we wouldn’t hear anything and that this would all blow over, however almost instantly my phone bleeped indicating a msg … Sissy this is Ian if you are serious about taking this further give my number to Jade and I will txt her direct … I handed Jade my phone and she giggle like a school girl … sissy he already knows your name she laughed as she stared to text off her phone.

For rest of the evening Jade and Ian txt each other … Jade giggling and laughing every time I asked what was going on she told me it was none of my business finally about 10:30 her phone rang and I heard her say his name … I walked into the living room and she span round and snapped go make your self useful and do the dishes sissy … I skulked off into the kitchen hearing the muffled conversation and Jade’s gasps and giggling ….

Finally after 30 min or so she called out sissy … I walked into the living room … she was still on the phone and didn’t even look up she just pointed between her legs I walked over and saw her knickers on the floor and skirt hitched up it was obvious she was highly aroused and had been playing with herself for quite some time.

Kneel sissy was all she said, I knelt between her legs and she pulled my face into her crotch .. Letting out a moan as she felt my breath on her clit … she pulled me tight against her crotch … yes the sluts down there now … Sissy she said … Ian said savor the taste and feel of my pussy because it wont feel the same after he has fucked it a week on Saturday … she anticipated my reaction and held my head in place … I was so shocked I just continued licking …. Yes the sissy is still licking my clit just like you said … he obviously wants me fuck you as much as I want your cock… she let out a giggle … As I lapped at her pussy I could hear her moan … it was obvious Ian was talking dirty to her while I lapped at her pussy … maybe she was right … maybe I was more of a sissy than a man … what else would explain why I was knelt here as some strange man told her what he was going to do to her …. My thoughts were broken as Jade started to cum … “Ian.. she screamed …. I want your cock … I need to feel you inside me … IAANNNN” …. I couldn’t believe my self .. I just kept lapping … what had I become…. What had I got my self into?

After she composed her self she stood …. I though it was now my turn to cum …. BUT I Was in for a shock … three things sissy she said …

Ian doesn’t want you to see me naked until I get back on Saturday night … possibly Sunday she said with a wink …

He doesn’t think you should cum till then …

And finally she said handing me her knickers … he says seeing as your not man enough please your fiancée … your should start wearing these instead of your underwear … as they are more appropriate … now go put them on

With that she turned round and walk upstairs to bed …giggling on the phone as she went back to talking to Ian .. leaving me staring at her knickers

The next week was the hardest of my life … I was constantly horny as hell and every minute seemed to drag and I could not stop thinking about the coming Saturday and the knickers she kept picking out for me each morning were her laciest ones that she usually kept for special occasions … these kept me on constant edge worrying if anyone could see them …. And more worrying kept me in a constant state of arousal …. Jade however was like a giddy school girl .. she was out shopping for cloths for her date and trying to involve me in every aspect of picking out her wardrobe … she would txt and email me asking my how I was in my sexy underwear that she was beginning to like me more in the knickers than old boxers and that she though I looked like her little sissy slut in them … what she didn’t involve me in though was her conversations with Ian these were totally private although I could tell every time he txt because her face lit up like Christmas and every time he text and called it was like a dagger in my hart.

Finally Saturday evening arrived and Jade couldn’t contain herself … I tidied round the house in a attempt to keep busy but my mind just raced and raced I had been allowed to wear my boxer shorts today and that gave me some relief from the mounting frustration …. But it was only as small conciliation… finally at 6pm Jade went upstairs to get ready … at about 8pm she came down and my jaw nearly hit the floor

She was dressed in knee high boots with fishnet hold ups, a green pleated skirt black vest top tiny black jumper and silver necklace … if she bent forward the socking tops and her ass were clearly visible and the outfit screamed FUCK ME and left very little to the imagination … she walked in and through the car keys at me … I had assumed she was getting a cab but she had obviously decided that was not going to be humiliating enough and that this was going to be much more amusing for me …

I drove over to the pub/ hotel where she was meeting Ian, and prayed that I would just drop her off and no one would see me doing it … but I wasn’t that lucky … as we pulled in front there was a small group of people out front enjoying the evening sun … As she got out the car she caused the group to turn and look at her … I hoped they might though I was just dropping a friend off but as she walked in she said see you latter hubby ill call you when I need picking up … as she turned round she turned round straight into the arms of Ian … She was so obviously there to meet this guy that the group of guys and there girlfriends almost broke out laughing as I slowly drove off.

That night passed so slowly I tried not to think what Jade was up to I tried to do anything to keep occupied but nothing I tried help … finally at about 12:30 my phone rang I picked it up … Jade was panting and out of breath … sissy come pick me up was all she said and then the line went dead.

I was outside the pub by 1:00am and phone Jade to let her know I had arrived .. she didn’t pick up but just canceled my call so I sat outside waiting … at 1.20 she finally walked out the side door with Ian and right in front of me gave him a deep lingering kiss … when they separated … he took one look at me smirked and walked back inside … Jade almost skipped to the car … she was a complete mess her hair was matted and tangled together … her makeup and mascara where smeared as if she had been crying … and her black jumper was covered in ominous looking white marks … she sat next to me leaned over and kissed me … I could taste, smell Ian all over her and she smelled of cum and I felt my cock twitch … she released me form the kiss and looked me in the eye … I love you sissy … now take me home she said.

When we got home she reached into her purse she reached into her hand back and handed me the pair of knickers she had gone in.. They were socking wet with her pussy juices … strip and put these on sissy … if you want to hear about tonight ….I stripped naked and pulled on her knickers … that’s better she said … they suit a sissy better than your silly boxer shorts … maybe we will have to do something about that … know kneel between my legs…

I knelt assuming my position between her legs … looking at her pussy for the first time in over a week … the smell of sex was overpowering … I could smell the condoms, her pussy juices, the strong manly smell of Ian … she grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy…

I was amazed how loose she was my tongue easily slipped deep inside her pussy that was still dripping wet …

See what a real cock does to a pussy she whispered …..

Do you want to know how Ian fucked me sissy …. I nodded eagerly my nose catching her clit that sent a shudder right through her

Well she said ……

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

Wow, some parts of this story got me a hard one in my pants, I'm very interested to hear more of this story, hopefully there is more to come.

Loved the second and third parts too

liverpool

Chapter 4

I lapped at her pussy … my nose taking in the scent of sex …

Well sissy when I got to the pub Ian took me into the bar and we sat chatting and he bought me a bottle of wine to help me relax ….

I told him all about you an how you couldn’t make me cum and what a sissy you had become .. and about how I had fucked you in the ass … After half an hour oh so of us talking he took my hand an placed it in his crotch … you should have felt how big he was sissy and he wasn’t even hard … anyway he lent forward and asked if I was ready to be taken upstairs and be treated like a woman … I nearly came on the spot.

The embarrassment burnt into me but still I carried on licking her stretched pussy.. intoxicated by the smells and taste.. totally fixated

She lifted he boot clad leg higher allowing me to lick even deeper … she let out a moan.

We went up to the room … My pussy was soaking wet by the time we even got to the room knowing that was finally going to get the fucking my pussy has needed for so long…. The fucking that you have never been able to give me..

I knelt down in front of him the second we got through the door and into the room, and started to unbuckle his belt, then I undid his pants, and zip …. His cock literally sprung out his pants sissy and nearly hit me in the face, I then lowered the band of his boxer shorts and … I must of just froze … he was huge … not just long but the girth … Ian must have noticed my reaction because all he said was don’t worry … by the end of tonight you will learn to take all of it.

With that he took hold of me by the back of the head and slowly guided me onto his monster cock .. I opened my mouth wide sissy as wide as I could … but you know how I used to be able to take all of you in my mouth …. I could hardly even take his head.

Ian was saying … open you mouth slut … if you want to feel me inside you your going to have to show me how much you want it … now slut try harder

I tried to open my mouth wider but I just couldn’t take any more sissy … he was huge

Ian finally gave up and pulled out my mouth … he looked at me and said slut how far are you willing to go to feel this cock in you … because I’m not convinced …

Sissy I begged an begged him … I told him again how you have been unable to make me cum and that I need a real cock inside me … how much I NEEDED to taken my a man not a sissy ….I wanted him to treat me like his slut and fuck me hard … I offered to do anything he wanted just to feel his cock in me …..

You should have seen the look in his eye as soon as I said that sissy … his tone instantly changed and he commanded me get on the bed … I went to start to take my cloths of and he told me to just do as I was told and get on the bed

I knelt on the bed and he grabbed me .. lying me down so that my head was off the end of the bed I and he held be down … hard, All of a sudden he was pushing his cock into my mouth.

He held my head tight and started to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth … sissy I have never felt so helpless, submissive and under someone control… I was great I nearly came there and then …. But he continued and got faster harder …. Finally the head was all the way in my mouth and I though he would stop ….but he didn’t sissy… I was his slut and he was going to use me hard..

He carried on pushing and that’s when I started to gag and choke … as he hit the back of my throat .. I made the mistake of razing my had to push him away … as soon as I did he pulled right the way out and stopped ….

I looked me straight in the eyes and said slut the next time you try to stop me I put my cock away and you can go home to your sissy and you will never get to feel my cock in your pussy … how much do you want to be fucked?

I just lay back and opened my mouth again

He told me to role over on my front and grab my heals … if I let go of one everything stopped and I would be sent straight home to you

He wiped some of my spit off his cock and used my jumper to dry his hands … leaving stains all over it … I noticed that still only the tip was wet …and gulped not knowing how much he wanted me to take… he then re entered my mouth and started fucking my face hard and fast

I started gagging almost instantly but he just carried on … a grabbed my heels hard … so I didn’t raise my hands .. I was desperate enough to do anything to feel his cock … he kept encouraging me .. telling me that if I wanted to be his slut I need to show him how much I wanted it … every time he pulled out I was gasping and spluttering … he kept spooning it up on my fingers and wiping it on my black jumper … then he looked at me and said ok slut now the real test begins …. He grabbed my head hard and started to push … slowly but hard …. I could feel him pushing into my throat … I started gagging … hard … but I wanted his cock so badly sissy … I was so hungry to feel a real cock in me again I would have done anything for him at that moment….

I tried to relax my throat and I felt him slide deeper still … I was coaching and gagging so much sissy … she let out a moan … pulling me deeper into her pussy … He was telling me how good I was doing on how much slut I was proving to be … he then grabbed my head firmly and pushed deeper…

Sissy he slid his entire cock down my throat I … he held me down as I started to choak… telling me that Id just proved how serious I was … he was laughing saying that if I was this desperate your cock must be tiny “see sissy he knows you already” she let out a laugh … anyway he started to fuck my throat … every time he pulled out my throat it let out a popping sound and caused my to drool uncontrollably … my face was covered in spit … I looked like I was covered in gallons of cum … my makeup was smeared up my face making my look like a cheap whore.

Jade was fondling her own breasts with her free hand as her other kept my head firmly between her legs

He finally pulled out of me throat … telling me how proud he was of his new slut.. I lay there panting trying to catch my breath … he wiped his cock on my jumper and then knelt between my legs ….. turning me over onto my back

Just having him there … I nearly came … finally he removed my knickers they were dripping wet sissy … my pussy was screaming out to be fucked by him … to be filled just like my throat … I could still feel my spit dripping across my face as he blow on my pussy teasing me to distraction

I felt him get up and start to undress behind me, removing his pants and shirt until he was totally naked, then getting back on the bed behind me … He kept asking me if I was ready to feel his cock.. Rubbing the tip between my pussy lips and flicking my clit with his fingers

He then turned me over on all 4’s rubbing his cock between my legs, letting me feel his full length slide between my legs.. I was begging him to fuck me sissy ... she reached for her phone suddenly playing the conversation she & Ian had ….

Ian please take me … ill do anything for you just let me feel your cock inside me ….

I’ll bet you need my big cock, don’t you slut? Jade tell me what you will do for my big fat cock. Will you do any and everything I ask you to do?

I promise I’ll do whatever you want, ohhh please fuck me, I need it so bad Oh yes, yes, yes, I love cocks especially big cocks and I need to be fucked with your big cock bad. I need it really bad. I really need your big cock in me right now, oh yes I do love your fat cock. Please please oh please fuck me. I promise I’ll do whatever you want, ohhh please fuck me, I need it so bad. ….

We will see slut … we will see….

I heard Jade gasp as Ian slipped … two fingers into her pussy ….

Right turn round and face me on your knees …. Quickly Bitch …

I could hear the sound of Ian masturbating and then the grunt of him Cumming ….

There slut now you look like a real with my cum dripping down your tits … I want you to go down to the bar and bring me a drink … your to go down … exactly as you are now … you cannot put your knickers on and you can not clean up

I could hear Jade beginning to protest in the background …

Slut you just told me you would do anything for my cock …. Have you changed your mind ….shold I send you home to your faggot sissy?

NO SIR …. IM SORRY … PLEASE DON’T SEND ME HOME ….

Good slut … now finally remember you are a slut … if any one approach you are do what they ask … if anyone asks what your doing here you tell them that your sissy fiancé knowingly dropped you off to be fucked by a real man …. now if you want my cock you will agree to these terms slut ….

Yes sir ill do anything for you just let me feel your cock … the recording ended … Jade shuddered on my tongue … just from hearing his voice.

I couldn’t believe what I had just heard … my fiancée was agreeing to walk into a bar while wearing no knickers and covered in cum and her face covered in spit … just so she could feel this mans cock ..

fuck i have just read the whole lot while someone sits opposite me on their pc , i was wanking under the desk and have just cun into my hanky as they got up and left the room ,sooo fucking horny , i love the humiliation of jade too tell us more what happened in the bar , did she get fucked there , xx

just to let you all know i am a potential cuck looking for exactly this sort of thing , not sure if i could do it though , lol

Manchester

this story gets better, although its extreme in places I see bits of our own real life experience in it and its a real turn on because of that, keep goin please

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 15/11/10 21:07:28]

liverpool

Thanks for all the comments

There are 4 more chapters to go

Hope you enjoy

liverpool

Chapter 5

Jade grabbed the back of my head by my hair and roughly pulled me back … so she could look me straight in the eyes,

Are you enjoying this sissy she asked … you enjoying hearing how a real man treats your fiancée ….. what I’m willing to do for a man with a real cock .. not a pathetic excuse like yours ….

Yes miss … I whispered …… still trying to come to terms with what I was hearing

She pulled my hair hard … causing me open my mouth to scream … suddenly she spat in my mouth … and then again … I knew you would bitch … I might be Ian’s slut … but your mine … now get your tongue back to work …. Things that Ian did to me got a lot worse this evening slut … an I want you to know every sordid detail

She shoved my face back between her legs …

Well sissy … Ian helped me up off the bed … and I caught a look in the mirror … my top was covered in white marks … I know you have seen them … my makeup just like it is now … and his cum was all over my tits … but I wanted his cock so bad sissy I would have at that moment done ANYTHING …..

Ian shoved a £20 down my top … get me a beer and leave it there till you pay slut he said … and with a slap on the ass send me out the room ...

The cold air rushed up my skirt and across my exposed pussy … causing me to shiver … I stumbled along the hall and down the stairs hardly able to stand and … I paused for a second before entering the bar … but then I realized how much I wanted is cock and walked in …

She grabbed my hair … pulling me back again … spitting in my face before pulling me back between her legs …..That’s for causing me so much embarrassment bitch

Well slut there were about 12 guys in the hotel bar … and none of them could take there eyes off me … there were smirks and laughter coming from each table as I walked past … wolf whistles … one guy even shouted over and asked how much I charged…..

When I got to the bar the barman could hardly contain his laughter … I was just hoping I could get Ian’s drink as soon as possible and get back to the room … but the barman had other ideas …

Before I had chance to order he started asking me questions … and then asked me what I was doing here … I repeated the line Ian had told me to say sissy …. I told him that my sissy fiancé knowingly dropped you off to be fucked by a real man … he nearly bust out laughing ….. but instead just said oh … very good ….

Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg … as I went to turn round the barman stopped me and just said … stay where you are bitch … and just do as your told … you did tell Ian you were willing to do anything for his cock didn’t you … I suddenly realized that he had panned all this as a test and if I wanted his cock I was going to have to as I was told

The barman suddenly grabbed me and held me over the bar as I felt the strangers hand lift my skirt … then suddenly shout “this bitch doesn’t even have any knickers on”

Suddenly I could heard chairs scraping on the floor as some of the men stood up and suddenly there were hands all over my body …. Pawing at my stocking tops and ass … I felt one of the guys slip a finger in my pussy … “she is dripping wet guys” suddenly more hands were playing with my pussy, my clit … slipping different fingers in and out … until I started to moan ….pushing back on the fingers trying to take then deeper … I was soooo desperate to cum sissy … the barman lifted my head slightly … and looked me straight in the eyes … are you sure your willing to do anything your told to feel Ian’s cock in your pussy slut … shacking with fear and lust I just nodded … and whispered yes sir

Right then I’m going to let go … turn round kneel down right where you are … as I stood up he reached down my top and pulled out the £20 … I believe this is mine for arranging this little gathering he said before letting go …I knelt on the cold wet floor nervous but determined I was not going to let Ian down …

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing but knew better than to stop licking …

As I looked around sissy there was 9 of the guys standing around me all stroking themselves … I was surrounded my 9 strange men who we all staring at me stroking there cocks … you would have loved being knelt there sissy … she let out a little giggle …

Suddenly the barman and one of the guys grabbed my arms and pulled them up to the bar … and taking there belts proceeded to tie my arms outstretched and above my head to the bar … the barman then lent forward and told things were going to get a little rough and this was to stop me changing my mind … he then placed a bucket with what looked like a large metal funnel in it …. What do you think that was for sissy … she said … I shook my head … I didn’t know what it was for either sissy … but I soon found out and like me you will too slut ….

Suddenly the bar man spoke up “ right this sluts mouth is available for anyone who wants it …. fuck her face, or just wank over her but make sure when you cum you cum on her face so it will, drip in the bucket under her chin … are you ready slut”

I just answered yes sir and then there was a cheer and the first man stepped forward

He was a young guy about 25 but he was more of a man that you sissy … his cock was about 8” and nice and thick … he just grabbed my head and rammed his cock all the way down my throat … and started fucking my throat … every time he pulled out he made a popping sound and he was causing me to gag … before long I was drooling uncontrollably into the bucket and the guy was grunting … suddenly he pulled out and started to cum all over my face….

His cum was all over my face sissy but I couldn’t wipe it away and before I could even catch my breath the second cock was shoved down my throat … I didn’t even who’s cock it was but it was slightly smaller than the first … but he was very rough … he pulled kept pulling his cock right out and then slamming all the way down my throat causing me to choke and gag violently … grabbing hold of bunches of my hair .. the other guys cheered him on .. shouting out that I was obviously a true slut at hart but was engaged to a sissy fagot .. and need to be reminded what I was missing from having a real man …

he pulled out and started to cum …and boy sissy could he cum … not like your little amount this was a real man and I though he was going to drown me he just kept on cumming …I could feel it running down my face … dripping of my chin … suddenly and without warning I felt someone cumming on my face … then another load … I each sticky load coat my face … it was in my hair … my eyes .. dripping off my chin .. I felt like such a slut sissy and I loved it … I just knelt there with moaning with my mouth open … waiting for the next load ….suddenly a hand was shoved between my legs … and then two fingers were shoved roughly into my cunt ….

I heard the barman’s voice again … “this slut is dripping wet not quite wet enough though … a little longer and we should be ready and we will be able to send her back to Ian”

Then I felt someone grab my head .. and then one cock followed by another were shoved into my mouth … the fingers in my pussy were fucking me hard .. and then another pair of hands were shoved down my top pawing at my tits …. Sissy I must have had 4 guys groping me while I was tide to the bar using me … I started to cum on the guys hand … a stranger was making me cum sissy and I couldn’t even see who it was … I was moaning like a wanton whore … the guys fucking me throat jammed there cocks deeper as I came .. then pulled out dumping 2 loads right over my face almost right at the same moment … I was drooling uncontrollably …. Panting … things slowly went quite and after about 20 seconds I was finally able to open my eyes … I was greeted by the sight of 7 of the guys stood round me all wanking … in the corner of the bar a couple had walking in and were sat watching the show laughing between them selves … as I was trying to compose my self as best I could the first guy started to cum … this was followed by blast after blast from all the guys … as they all started to cum … the cum was dripping off me in clumps sissy ….. literally running down my face

They gave me a minute to catch my breath before the bar tender walked back over to me.. he suddenly produced a pink collar and leash from a bag on a table and proceeded to lock it round my neck … the collar had a dog tag with the name slut on one side and properly of Ian on the other side … and told me to open my mouth and he place the leash between my teeth before patting me on the head … there you go slut now you look ready to be owned … do you want me to release you so you can go to your master … I just nodded sissy eager to get back …..

Well he said … razing his voice so even the couple in the corner could hear .. I noticed the girl was given her boyfriend a hand job under the table … we should give you something to show your sissy fiancée what a slut you really are …

I was confused sissy … but then he pulled the funnel out the bucket … attached underneath was a condom filled to bursting point … with a mix of cum and my spit … he took it off the funnel tied a knot in it shoved it down my top … there you go take that home to the faggot … the couple … followed my the rest of the guys bust into laughter ……

Do you know what 13 loads of cum mixed with spit looks like sissy … I shook my head hoping this wasn’t going where I feared… she grabbed me hard by my hair …. Pulling me back …. I asked you a question slut … I stammered.. No sorry miss.. well now you do she said pulling the condom out of her purse .. it looked like it was going to instantly burst … see how real men treat your fiancée sissy … yes miss ….

Now slut lie on you back … she said … I did as I was told and she sat on my chest slowly lowering the disgusting condom slowly towards my mouth … I tried to turn my head but Jade had other ideas .. she grabbed hold of my balls and started to squeeze … I quickly opened my mouth but she was not impressed … she continued to sqeeze and squeeze … I stared to cry out but she continued … “slut this cum is from men who are more man that you are these men made me cum … you should be honors and instead you disobey me” … she screamed .. wave after wave of agony swept over me … as she continued .. “you disobey me again slut and ill brake one of these …. For good … there no good to me anyway” … with that she let go I nearly screamed as blood rushed back … this just caused her to laugh as she lowered the condom into my mouth ….now slut your going to drink every drop of real mans cum out of this condom … and if I think your not doing well enough … well it will be a good job you have two balls ….

She pulled a pair of scissors out of her handbag and cut a small hole in the tip and the discussing mix started flow into my mouth …

Now sissy if your going to be a slut you need to get used to that taste … anyway back to men who treat me like the slut … not men who are sluts … I could feel her pussy leaking onto my chest as she continued to tell her story

The barman finally untied me and pushed my onto my knees then all 4’s so my dog tag hung drown clearly showing the name slut on my dog tag … the lead hanging between my teeth … right slut … he said one last treat for you … he went back to the bag on the table and pulled out a small but plug … but with a long pink tail sticking out from what would be the flat end …

He then walked behind me the other guys to hold me still .. before I could think why he pushed the un-lubed plug straight up my ass … sissy causing me to literally pop as I opened up … I jumped forward only to be held down .. in agony ..

There we go slut he said … Now you look just as Ian wanted you … now crawl across the floor and get back upstairs … I want you on all 4’s with your lead in your mouth and your tail high in the air when Ian opens the door to the room …

Sissy I was humiliated … made to crawl on all 4’s across a public bar with a pink collar and lead with a pink tail shoved up my ass dripping with cum from my face and that condom you have stuffed down my top … she grabbed my balls again and squeezed .. see what I need to do to be satisfied sissy .. you see what you put me through … the pain caused me to breath in sharply swallowing a large mouthful cum … this caused her to giggle

See sissy how much you like other men’s cum if I hurt your balls … maybe we should hurt them more … or get rid of them … she was grinning at the look of fear on my face … but I could not help notice how wet she suddenly got when she said that.

Well slut I crawled across the bar and when back upstairs .. to the room I waited outside just as I had been told and waited for Ian to answer … when he came to the door he was totally naked and his cock was standing straight out ….

Nice to see you made it back slut … and I see you made some new friends … are you ready for what you came for I nodded … he grabbed my lead and let me into the room

He took my top of and put your condom in my purse but said he was going to leave me dressed from the waist down .. he then took my phone out my bag and started to recorded what was happening … and then grabbed hold of my leash and led my over towards the bed

Jade Pressed play causing Ians’ voice to play on her phone … again causing her to moan

Ok slut up on the bed … now …. Now don’t you look like a right slut with your pink collar, my name tag and that cute little pink tail

Now lets see how much you enjoy my cock ….

Suddenly the recording ended

Sooooo horny need to read more got me cumming buckets....x

i cant cum now as still at work and 3 people here , i need to cummmmmm this story is so good , keep it up please ,xx

liverpool

Chapter 6

She pulled the condom slowly out of my mouth … letting the discussing mix slowly dip into my mouth …

Your not doing very good with this are you sissy she laughed … slowly lowering back into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat causing me to gag ….maybe we need to give you some more persuasion…

She grabbed hold of my balls and began to squeeze hard again … the pain this time was unbearable … They were still acing from her previous assaults she seemed like she was being even more brutal with them …

I tried to refrain from gasping in pain … but Jade knew what she wanted …. And was determined to get it … finally the pain got too much and I breathed in agony causing a large amount of cum and spit to flood into my mouth … Jade started giggling … see sissy I hurt your balls and you act like a slut … maybe that’s what you really want … she pulled hard … causing me again to gasp and another load fill my mouth … I felt her pussy pulsing on my chest as she enjoyed my torment …and a small pool forming under her as her excitement grew…..

You know slut … If I think about it … in some of those sick stories you got me to read … I’m sure some of the women destroyed there husbands balls … her hand again got tighter … It made them better sissies … squeeze … more obedient sissies … squeeze .. what do you think slut if we got rid of them you would stop pretending to be a man and would make you a better slut more submissive …. Take away any silly sexual desires you might have about putting that useless cock inside my pussy … become my sissy slave … I bet I could even rent that ass of yours out … turn you into a real whore … giggle …and we could both be treated like sluts together … fucked by real men … with real cocks … with that she suddenly pulled hard, twisted and crushed my balls all at the same time … causing me to scream out in agony with tears streaming down my face … as I gasped for breath mouthful after mouthful of the condoms contents filled my mouth … the sight of me in so much agony caused Jade to start cumming … which caused her to grab me harder still … I was sobbing openly now and each breath caused me to swallow more until the condom was finally drained

Finally Jade caught her breath and lent forward to whisper in my ear … see slut … I talk about castrating you and renting your ass out and you willingly drain that condom dry like a hungry fagot … maybe deep down that’s what you want slut … me to take away any thoughts that you may have left you’re a man and train you to be a true sissy whore … she shuddered as these words sent a mini orgasm racing through her body … well may be soon she whispered … but I haven’t finished torturing them yet .. she giggled and then stood up

she sat back down on the sofa … ok slut get your tongue back to work … I haven’t finished telling you about this evening ….

I struggles to kneel up ….. my balls in agony and extremely tender caused me to wince every time they moved …

Jade was in no mood to wait however she pulled the condom out of my mouth and threw it on the floor … grabbing my hair at the back of my head she pulled me roughly between her legs … causing me to yelp in pain … which in turn caused her to giggle and shudder … I could feel her juices running down my chest as the musky smell of Ian filled my senses for the second time this evening … I couldn’t believe how strong the smell still was … how much it seemed to over power the smell of everything else.

Right slut … where was I … oh yes

Oh yes … well I was kneeling in front of Ian … fully dressed apart from my knickers, the pink collar was uncomfortably tight around my neck but the plug was causing me the real discomfort … I kept trying to move may ass to get comfortable … but this caused the tail to swish across my ass…

Ian started laughing … saying that’s what I like to see a slut that eager to be fucked her tail is wagging …. You really are a hot little bitch aren’t you

I could feel him behind me … his smell .. his breath .. I was so ready to be taken sissy I nearly came right there and then … he suddenly grabbed the leash and pulled it back towards him … causing me to raise my head up … he then gabbed the tail of the butt plug and used it raise my ass level with his cock …

I heared Jade turn her phone on again and the sound of movement coming from the speaker ….

“Arghhh …. Please that hurts …”

“Don’t worry slut …. That’s just to make sure you get in the right position … now speard your legs … This will hurt … I think you have had enough time to get ready for me this evening bitch”

“Oh .oh …. Ohhhhhh yesssss …… yesss … please fuck me siiiirrrr ….. deaper … make me yours …… make meeeee yourrr biictch sir …. Oh …. Oh … pleassee fuck meeee … let me have your cock ….. .make me ohhhhh oh … cummmmm … Ughhhh … oh ohh … arghhhh … pleaaasseeee … no no nooooo .. please your tearing me open please slow down … sirrrrrr aghhh … pleaseee”

“And slut ….. ughh ….. you think I care …… urghhh … you asked for this ….. ugrhhh …. you will get engaged to a sissy fagot and then come begging a real man to fuck you …. Now shut the fuck up bitch … slap …. Your going to get the fucking you have been begging me for all evening … slap … you understand ….”

“Yeeees sir …. Buut …. Please … ughhhh … urghhh … oh gooooood yourrr soo deap …”

“Shut up bitch … that’s not even half way in ….. urghhh … take it all …”

“Sirrrrrr .. I carrrnt take you … arghhhhh .. ug … deeaaaper”

“That’s what they all say bitch …. Ug… but don’t worry … that’s just you cervix … its not used to have a … ug reaal … cock …..oh …. Im going to fuck you so deep …. its going to open up … ughh and take my cock all the way …. Ugh ….This is going to hurt bitch … a LOT ….. but I promise you …. Once you have taken a cock this deap … for little sissy fagot is never going … urghh to feel the same to you urghhh againnn …

“Take it bitch slut … uh .. uh . urghhhhh …. Or ill send you home to your sissy slut”

“Arghhhhhhh ……. Nooooooooooooooooooooo pleasssseeeeeeee”

“Thast it … slut take it all …..”

Jade was moaning … as she listened to her self been taken … her pussy flooding my mouth

“NOOOO pleaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NOOOO ….. oh … oh … yeassssssssssssss …”

“Her voice started to change and she was cumming” …. Hard on Ian’s cock

“That’s it sslutttt take it hard ….. ugh urgh urgh … you like that bitch …”

“Oh god yessss … fuck … im yours Ian …. My pussy is yours …. Fuck me harder …. Pleasseee oh … oh god …. Your making me cummmm …. Again …. OH god …

Oh … oh …. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk ….. im cumming … oh fuckkkk oh oh fuck ….. ok IANNNNNN”

“DID I say you could come BITCH …..”

I could hear Jade chocking as Ian was pulling on her leash …. Her whimpering totally submitting to his power

“sorry sir”

“Did You like that bitch …. You like my cock?”

“Yesssss sir”

“Whats about your fiancée”

“My fiancee sissy fagot sir ….. who carnt make me cum …shirrrr ….. ohhhhgawdddddd…oh…oh…ohfuucckkkkk.. ohhh ..damn...your so big sir Ohhh … gooddd … oh oh oh……..”

“that feel good slut …. You want that … ughhh … one last inch bitch … and then you have taken it all ……………. Ugh”

“What … oh … no … ohhh … ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no no nooooooooooooooooo please no arghhhhhhhhhhh”

The scream of her in agonizing pain … made me jump … but caused her to start to cum again hard in floods … grabbing my hair she ground her pussy hard into my face …

Suddenly it went quite except for … what sounded like a puppy wimpering in the back ground … I soon realized that it was the sound of Jade … impaled balls deep in Ian’s cock … which must have been deap inside her cervix … a place I have never even come with several inches of touching

“ugh … there you go … you’re a true slut now …. Your balls deap on my cock bitch …. Urgh … UGH … now you going to feel like what its like to be FUCKED …. But you’re my bitch …. You don’t cum till i say”

“whimper…… oh … oh …. Goodddd … oh … oh ….. what the …. OH … MY GOODDDDDD”

“That’s it slut …. Feel good ??”

“Ohhhh yesssss …. OH OH …. Fuck … Fuck …. OH god Fuck me ….. please … Oh yesssss …. OH ….ughhh …. Ughhh …. Please”

“that’s it bitch …. You feel my cock deep in you?”

“Yeshhh sirrr”

She sounded deleterious hardly able to answer Ian as he fucked her deep

“Your sissy ever fuck you like this slut? ugh”

“Oh ….. oh …. Ugh …. .no shirrrr …… never …..the fagot … .never fucked me like this … OH ughhh oh harder please fuck me …. I need to cum …… please sir FUCK ME”

“You want to go back to that bitch ???? …. Should I take this collar of you, remove your tail and phone that fagot of yours and tell him to some get you ….send you home so you can fuck his excuse for a cock …. You know you felt like a virgin when I put my cock in you this evening …. Ughh … I bet you wont even feel him now”

This was humiliating … but not as much as her resonse ….

“NO SIR PLEASE NOoooooo …. I’m your sluty puppy …. I don’t want that sissy cock … I want yours sir … I want to be your slut ….. I want to cum …. Pleaseeeeese … don’t send me back to his useless cock …. I want to be your slut …. Just please let me cum ….”

“I bet youd like that slut … you want to cum … you never did tell me what you will do for my big fat cock. Will you do any and everything I ask you to do?”

“Ohhhhyyyyeeeesssssss, yes, yes, I love your big cock. I’ll do whatever ANYTHING you want me I just need to be fucked all the time with your hard cock … I need your cock”

“Anything … are you sure slut?”

To my surprise Jade almost screamed

“YES ANYTHING YOU WANT”

“Good slut then from now on your name is whore or slut, or whatever name I want to call you. Is that understood?”

"YESSSS”

“Whenever I call you for a good fucking you will drop everything to fuck me. Whenever, wherever & whoever I want, understood?"

“YES I WILL SO IT …. I WANT IT”

"Good whore ….…. Im going to have fun with you … Ughhh, ughhh …. Ok slut …. You cann ……..”

Suddenly Jade started Cumming, again … screaming so loud that I was sure anyone who had of been down in the bar would have heard every single word

“ OHHHH.. OHHHH …. GODDDDDD IAANNNNNNNNN ….. FUCK FUCK FUCK …. .YESSSSSSSSS … DON’T STOP ….. FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK ….. I’M YOUR SLUT … YOUR BITCH …………………. I’LL DO ANY THING … ANYTHING …. YOU ASK SIR … OHH … YESSSSSSSSSS UH UH YESSSSSSS FUCKKKKKKKK”

Finally silence …. Then I heard a pop as Ian pulled he cock out of Jade’s pussy …. Causing her to moan as what sounded like a miny orgasm raked her body …. And I hear her panting deeply

“Good slut …. Now … I am going to cum …. And I want you to show how willing you are to submit to me ….. just how far you are willing to go to please your master ….. but this is your last time you get to choose you future …..”

I felt Jade start to get incredibly wet on my tongue so she was lituraly running down my face….

“Right slut … I’m going to let go of your lease and walk round in front off you ….. If you’re going to be a good girl and stay ….wag your tail …. Lol …. I though you would …..”

I heard foot steps as he walked around the room

“Right Jade ……” this was the first time I had heard him call her that “….. you have an important decision …. You have done very well so far and pushed your self more than most would be willing … and I think you could be an excellent slut …. But you have to show just how far your willing to go for me … how much you want to be MY slut …. Ok?”

Jade was still panting …. Almost like she was still cummming … “yes sirrrr”

“Ok slut … this is your last decision … I want you to look at my cock …. Good girl … If you reach up and take my condom off with your hand … I will take that plug out your ass …. fuck you bareback … .and then I willl cum deep inside your ass …. With this sign of totall submission you will automatically agree to everything you have said this evening whether you remember it or not …. You will have proved you want to be MY slut ….and you will have proved that you are willing to do anything I ask no questions … no matter what an no matter when… your body will become my property to use as I wish ……. If you are however not wiling to summit that far and allow me to cum inside you … I will remove this condom and fuck your throat ….. I will cum all over your face and tits before I send you home … however I will assume everything you have said this evening was because you were caught up in the moment … and wanted to cum … I will send you home to your fiancée and we will not meet or talk again ….. the choice …. Is yours …..”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, this stranger was asking my wife to be to allow him to fuck her bareback ….. to cum inside her …. I automatically assumed she would say no … and that there was no way she would put her self at such risk …….but I was wrong …. I had seriously under estimated the power he had over her …. How much she wanted him …. I suddenly felt worried ….. I could feel Jade’s pussy pulsating on my tongue … as her obvious excitement grew and grew ….

“Sir …. Everything I have said this night …. Is true” …. She whispered …. “I am your slut …. From today this body is yours and no one else’s I submit to you without question ….. I am yours …..”

I heard these words and then the sound of rubber being removed …. It suddenly became too much for me and I was shaking between Jade’s legs … almost on the brink of tears feeling like I was about to loose her…..

Jade realized something was wrong and grabbed my hair pulling my head back as she did she brought he heal down and rested it on my balls and paused the recording on her phone …..

“Sissy … don’t get upset … you should be happy for me …… I’m not going to leave you … I love you too much … you are after all my sole mate and I want to spend my life with you …I want to marry you”

I looked puzzled ….

“Silly Sissy … I haven’t stopped loving you …. I just enjoy sexy …. And while your tongue does and excellent job …. She pushed he heal hard into my balls …. These and your cock … just doesn’t give me what I need … you cant make me cum ….I love to be filled with cock and feel my body explode …. Your little cock just cant do that … Should I not be able to cum sissy?

I shook my head …..

“so don’t you see sissy … Ian can do that that …. He treats me like a slut …. He FUCKS me … .he makes me degrade myself and be fucked by anyone in anyway he wants …. He uses me …. He doest love me …. I get what I need … and my body belongs to Iaan … you get to serve and love me and ill he happy and satisfied …. So you should be happy ….. don’t you agree …..”

Confused and a little uncertain I nodded .

“Well slut get back to work ….” With that she pushed my head back between her legs and un-paused the recording …..

“Good girl ….. I didn’t think you would disappoint …. Now hand me your leash … so I can hold you still ….”

I heard Jade moan … as the plug was removed from her ass … then choke as Ian pulled the leash tight

“Now slut relax … ok ……ugh ….”

“Ughh ow, ow, owwwwww….. oh … oh …. Plee … peee …. No … ohhhh

“There we go slut …. Can you feel me stretching your ass …. Just like you pussy …. Bitch … “

“Oh ….pleasseee sisirrr it hurtsssss please …. Your … ttttttooooo biggggggg”

“relax slut …. Just keep breathing …. Ughhh …. Urghhh ……………..ugghhhhhhhhhh … there we go bitch the heads inside your ass”

Jade just sobbed in the background ….. but she was grinding her pussy hard into my face .

“there we go slut …. That’s 2 inches …ughhhh three …. Ugh .. ughh … “

I could hear him speed up counting every time an extra inch disaperaed deaper into her ass … Jade was crying openly on the recording out … but was begging for more …

“Usseee me sir …. Pleaseeee I want to be your slut ….. fuckkkk meee pleasseee …. Deeper …. Pleaseeee”

Ian was staying at about 6 inches and I could hear him grunting faster and faster …. Jade was choking and gasping as her fucked her hard and was pulling hard on the leash ….

“Slut … I’m cumming he grunted … take mmmmyyy cockkkk …ughhhh oh oh ughhh”

Jade screamed as he plowed his cock deeper into her she was choking on the lease ….. suddenly she started to cum on my tongue …. She suddenly shifted forward and up forcing my tongue up her ass …. Suddenly my mouth was full of Ians cum as it gushed from deap in her bowls with each contraction as she came another load filled my mouth..

The recording finally ended … Jade was panting her chest raising and falling rapidly… after cumming yet again … I was knelt between her legs my mouth and face covered in a mix of cum and her juices my balls in agony ….

She finally looked down and me ….. so sissy …. Should I let you cum now …. Would you like to take me upstairs and fuck your fiancé …

I nodded eagerly

“Come on then … but keep your knickers on she grinned” …. Jade grabbed her phone and back and I followed her upstairs and before watch her step out of her clothes fixated by the globs of cum that seemed to cover every inch of her clothing … She got onto the bad laid on her back and spread her legs …. I noticed for the first time her face tit and body was covered in a mix of dried and drying cum … I tryied to ignore this and focused on her pussy and the fact I would soon my have cock inside her my cock instantly got hard … causing agony for in my balls … which I tried to ignore … hungry to cum for the first time in over a week ... I knelt beween her legs and went to lick her pussy….

“Don’t be silly sissy …. I’m horny enough as it is …. Just get your cock in me and fuck me……”

“I put my cock at the opening of her pussy and slid in easily without and any resistance…. I couldn’t believe how loose she was … and how wet”

“are you in yet sissy … I though you wanted to fuck me”

This remarked burnt into me …. And made me determined to make her cum … I sped up fucking me cock into her as hard as I could … but she was that wet and her pussy that stretched that my cock just didn’t seem to do anything other than keep falling out

Jade was been unusually supportive and kept trying to encourage me … until I finally couldn’t keep up the pace and slumped forward breathing hard …. I could feel moist cum on the side of my face and the smell was overpowering ….

“Ian said this might happen sissy … he said that as his cock was so much thicker and longer than average and yours so much smaller ….. I might have difficulty feeling anything if I let you put your cock in me again …. I just didn’t realize how little I would be able to feel”

This was enough to give me a second wind …. I started to try and fuck Jade hard … show her I was able to make her cum …. Possible even change her mind … I

liverpool

This was enough to give me a second wind …. I started to try and fuck Jade hard … show her I was able to make her cum …. Possible even change her mind … I was fucking her hard but she seemed unable to feel me at all and I suddenly had fears that maybe I couldn’t make her cum …..

suddenly her phone ran I though she would ignore it but she took one look at it and her face lit up ….. I knew instantly who it was ….

“Hello sir”

“Yes …. I told him everything… sir ….. yes everything”

“He … is trying to right now … sir”

“No nothing …. I cant even feel him sir”

“Ok”

“Ok sir”

Long Pause

“Yes Sir … I look forward to it”

“Good Night Sir”

She put the phone down …..

“Right slut …. Sir said that …. as I’m his slut …. He thinks I should have one of my own … and as that’s going to be you I need to stop being so generous with you … as I cant feel you inside me sir doesn’t see why I should allow you to fuck me …. Its bringing me no pleasure and as you’re my slut my pleasure is all that matter ….. sir said until I can feel you again I shouldn’t allow you inside me … but he has plans to keep me stretched and satisfied so I don’t know how long that will be”

“No get that useless thing out of me ….”

I slowly pulled out desperate to be able to cum … but I already new better than to say anything…

“Another thing as you have proved your no able to satisfy me as a man your not allowed you are no longer allowed any male underwear we will decided what you wear from now on …. You never know we might even take you shopping for some sexy underwear … she let out a giggle”

“Ian thinks I should let you cum this evening … but you will need to earn it first I need you to clean all this cum off me with your tongue …. Once you have done that you can go stand in the corner and make your self cum …. Oh and one last thing”

she reached over into her and pulled out a thin pink collar … with a dog tag … one side said Miss J .. the other Whore….she fastened it round my neck and locked it in place with a small padlock

“There you go slut … you will wear that when ever I tell you to so who ever sees it knows exactly what you are …. Now get to work”

I leant forward and started licking the numerous loads of cum off Jades gorgeous body with my tongue ….. I was in shocked how far things had come in such a short time … but some how comfortable in my new role … Jade let out satisfied moans as I cleaned her tits and neck and I felt pride that I could give her that feeling and a glow of happiness in how satisfied she looked after this evening,

It took me tem minutes to clean all the cum off her body and I was beginning to like the taste of her lovers cum in my mouth …. It gave me a feeling of being involved ..

Finally I got up and stood in the corner of the room and started to stoke my cock stroking through the material of her wet knickers I was wearing … Jade was watching me … encouraging me to cum … my free hand started to play with my nipples pulling and a pinching them acting like a cheap slut … my show seemed to arouse Jade and she started to encourage me…telling me I was a cheep slut and she wanted to see me cum …… I was lost in the moment and suddenly found my hand between my legs … fingering my ass…

That’s it slut …. Finger your pussy for me

I pushed my finger in deep and hard up my ass … suddenly without even touching me cock I exploding so hard I nearly fell over the cum went all over the inside of the kickers ….

Without being told I removed my fingers from my ass and scooped up the cum from inside the kickers and licked my fingers clean ...I looked up and Jade was beaming

“Good girl she …. I knew you would realize what you are” …. With that she patted the bed next to her where she had laid out a pair of baby pinky French silk knickers …..change into these sissy she said lovingly …. I took the dirty pair off and I slipped into them actually enjoying the feeling next to my skin … she rolled into me and held me ……

“See sissy you and me are sole mates …. We are both sluts who need to be fucked … to cum”

She pecked me on the cheek and I fell asleep wondering just how many lines we had crossed tonight

Wow! You really know how to tell a story. Tremendous read!

liverpool

Thank you

amazing story xx Donna

Manchester

Even if your not into cuckold this story has something for everyone, it's very detailed and erotic, well done OP, looking forward to chatting to you both sometime

Fantastic story so horny amazing ...xxxx

all i can say is ohhhhh fuck i'm cumming , the story has got me hooked and i am enjoying the thought of trying it , mmm dont think i could really but the story is so horny , keep it up please , ohh please can we have more public humiliation , its a big thing for me , ta xx

liverpool

Thanks for all the feedback

liverpool

Chapter 7

The following weeks were a very difficult transition for me, Ian had gone back to work and would be away for 2 months but this hadn’t stopped him from taking controlling almost every aspect of mine and Jade’s lives,

Jade would spend several hours each evening talking to him on her mobile or responding to his many emails, I was not allowed to see or hear any of these conversations

However by the end of the first week she had shaved her pussy bare because he had told her, and was slowly buying up and incredibly sexy wardrobe of cloths, I had often asked her to buy the but she had point blank refused saying they showed of too much flesh. No she was wearing what Ian had decided the night before almost every day, some of the cloths even I though where very revealing and would never have suggested but she wore them happily without question, he had even given her a strict diet and gym routine, telling her it would help perfect her already gorgeous body and build her stamina for what future plans he had for her.

All of this was difficult to adjust to and accept but what came as a real surprise was how much she changed towards me,

Ian was obviously coaching Jade on how strip away any ideas that I might have held that this had been one off and things might go back to the way there were and as much as he was changing Jade ... She was changing me,

The decision about my underwear had been decided for me already and as of Sunday my normal boxer shorts had been binned and Jade took delight each morning in deciding what I was going to wear each day …. Fortunately as Ian had gone straight back to work on the Sunday her threat of taking me shopping had not yet happened… but this didn’t stop Jade adding to my wardrobe every time she went out.

When Ian had told her to shave her pussy, she also decided that as I was no longer a man I should look more feminine and that she wanted to get rid of my body hair .. she had said causing me some confusion “that’s what real men want” On Thursday evening before we went to bed Jade had taken me into the bathroom and after stripping me and ordering me into the shower she proceeded to coat me in a thick layer of Imac hair removal cream from my chin down, she made me stand in the shower for ten minutes before she start scraping foul smelling cream off my body, before long every last hair from my body, was been washed down the plug hole.

Once she had finished Jade insisted in examining me all over and remove any last hairs with a razor … Her final insult was to push me onto fours so she could examine … what she kept calling my pussy…

The whole ordeal took nearly 45 minutes for Jade to complete… she had me stand up and she showered me using her scented shower gel to wash off any remaining cream and hairs. When I looked into the mirror I couldn’t believe what I looked like … But Jade was beaming … she threw a towel at me “sissy from now on you keep your body like this and any hairs I find will be removed … by me … with my tweezers… ok?” I nodded and she disappeared of to the bedroom beaming at her handy work … I toweled my naked body dry still trying to get used to the reflection, and followed Jade Into the bedroom

When I walked in she was sat up on the bed playing with her self, on my side of the bed was a sheer pink baby doll with over sized silk bow between the two cups and suspenders attached at the bottom, matching ruffled panties and white stocking ….. Jade noticed me looking at it, it’s a present for you sissy now hurry up and put then on my pussy could do with your tongue…. I think we have really found your color lol

I pulled the stockings up my legs while listing to Jade moan as she used her vibrator on her clit, I was amazed how smooth they felt as I pulled them up, I pulled the knickers up over the socking and attached the suspenders to the stockings , this was incredibly fiddly as I tried to attach them without putting a hole in the stockings, finally I had them attached a couldn’t believe how nice they felt against my smooth skin, I then slipped the baby doll over my head which sent a shiver down my spine, before standing up and turning round to face Jade, “under the bed sissy” was all she said I looked under the bed and pulled out a box containing a pair of patent leather, pink, open toe pumps with a 6” heel, finished off with a padlocking ankle strap… I slowly took them out of the box and placed them on the floor before setting into them and doing up the straps…. “lock them sissy” I slowly closed each padlock and stood up tottering on the six inches of heal “come here sissy … I don’t see I should have to look after my own needs when … after all that’s what I have you for”

I walked around to her side of the bed tottering with each step,

“STOP … let me have a look at you slut”

…. She eyed me up and down …

“we have to do something about how you look sissy you still look like a man in drag … your belly needs sorting if I’m ever going to be able to rent you out …. Anyway … we can work on that cant we slut … now come here”

I tottered forward and she pulled my collar out of her bedside table and locked it round my neck ….

“now sissy … I get your tongue to work”

… she was already soaking when I crawled between her legs and started to lap at her pussy like a puppy, before very long she grabbed a handful of my hair and started to grind her pussy hard into my face screaming as she came.

When she finally released me from between her legs she pushed me away and threw a condom packet at me …

“if you want to cum sissy …. Put that on and go stand in the corner …. We don’t want any cum getting on you new knickers”

I couldn’t believe this…. Ian was allowed to fuck her, cum in her and I was forced to stand in the corner and had to come in a condom…. I put the condom on and proceeded to start stoking myself …. Jade let out a cough …

“erm wat do you think you are doing sissy”…..

I looked at her for a minute confused “Sorry I was masturbating like you told me to” …..

“Sissy … that’s not how girls masturbate…..you know how to do it now get your hands of that silly little thing”

I removed my hand from my cock and started to rub myself though the fabric, I wasn’t sure if it was because I was shaven smooth or because of the knickers but I was actually beginning to enjoy the feeling, I looked over towards Jade who had her vibrator between her legs and was holding it hard against her clit as she watched me, I slowly became more aroused and was beginning to really enjoy the feeling material against my skin, soon before I even realized my had had slipped my hand through the baby doll and was playing with my nipples until I was wincing, in pain, this sight seemed to arouse Jade all the more and she was encouraging me more and more ..

“you like that slut… are you going to come for me … you going to rub that clit of yours until you come…slut”

her words were strangely arousing and I could feel the sensation below growing and growing as I was about to cum, suddenly I couldn’t take it any longer, I stopped rubbing my cock and pushed 2 fingers deep into my ass pushing them as deep as I could, pinching my nipple hard … the pain caused me to exploded … cumming hard …. I looked up and saw Jade coming as she rammed her vibrator hard fast and deep into her pussy … I finally unable to keep myself upright on the 6” heals I collapsed forward onto the bed panting deeply… Jade was the first to speak … panting hard and fast ….

“see sissy …. How much better it is to come like a slut”

… I didn’t admit it but cummin this way felt so much stronger than when I used to cum ….

“now up on the bed … sissy … all 4’s…..I have something else for you”

I got on the bed without thinking my head still swimming …. I felt Jade kneel behind me lowering my knickers down my legs slowly … she slowly took the condom off before tying it up and throwing it in the bin fonderling my balls with her free hand … I couldn’t believe how good her touch felt after all this time … suddenly just as I was begging to enjoy the feeling and moan to show my appreciation … I felt something hard being pushed against my ass hole, still tender from abuse I had given it …. Suddenly Jade pushed hard … and a let out an agonizing scream as I felt my hole being forced open … Suddenly Jade stopped pushing … and lent forward …

“It’s a butt plug sissy … you will be wearing it when ever I tell you too now don’t move Ian has sent me something for you as well”

the pain in my ass was constant… as I lay shaking in pain I felt first Jade’s hand reach between my legs holding my cock, suddenly this was replaced by something cold and plastic encasing it …

“you will like this sissy”

… I felt something being placed around my balls, and then my cock and balls were being pulled together … with a click …

“there sissy that should help you”

….I looked down to see my self enclosed in a CB3000 chastity and hanging from it a small padlock

“Ian said if you could prove you could come like a slut tonight I should give you this sissy … oh an the plug was my idea … but I’m not telling you why just yet … now come here and let be cuddle into that sexy ass of yours.

I fell asleep into a restless sleep the plug causing stopping me from falling deep asleep and the cage digging into me every time I moved.

The next few weeks continued very much as they had started, Jade told me that the cage would stay on as long as Ian decided, the knickers were worn every day and the plug was spending longer and longer buried in my bowls … and I was often made to sleep with it in place. If Jade was on the phone to Ian and she was happy for me to listen (usually while he was talking dirty) I was expected to be on my hands and knees licking her pussy … If they were having a private conversation I would be given a list of cores to be getting to keep me occupied… either way it was always her decision.

Since she placing me in the cage Jade had taken great joy in tease and denial winding me up and getting me so aroused that I would actually leak into the cage, as her diet and workouts toned and shaped he body further her cloths got shorter and sexier still … and she would use any opportunity to tell me how many men had been looking at her or making passes … she started to flash me at any and every opportunity …. I wasn’t however ever allowed to cum

Jade had additionally put me on a strict low calorie diet … saying that if she was going to loose weight for Ian I should loose weight for her, this diet caused the me to drop from a 14/16 waist to a 10 and prompted Jade to become vey complementary about my developing figure committing on how effeminate I was starting to look

Just re read whole story wow so horny got me so hard so want to......x

that is tottally amazing a dissapointed i thought all 8 was up here,hurry up with it plz can't wait too hear it.

great story thou xx

liverpool

you will just have to wait lol

ahhhh this is my last visit to the sight till next week , help how can i wait , the stories are so good and detailed ,love them and what they are making me think of doing , xx

liverpool

Thansk for all the comments,

Please enjoy the last chapter

liverpool

Chapter 8

It was 7 weeks after Jade’s and Ian’s first date and I came home looking forward to spending the weekend with Jade, however when I got home I was greeted by two overnight bags in the hall an Jade calling me upstairs from the bathroom … I instantly knew I was in for a long evening,

When I got upstairs Jade was somewhere in our bedroom and the shower was running in the bathroom, without looking out of the bedroom to speak to me she just said

“strip .. and shower”

I did as I was told leaving my cloths in a small pile on the landing and stepped into the shower .. I had just started washing when Jade walked in with a key in her hand

“Now sissy … I’m going to unlock that silly little thing of yours… we wont be needing it tonight, shave you and then I want you to go sit down in our bedroom…. We are going out tonight”

she was grinning as she said this … but all I could think was that after maybe 4 weeks of been stuck in the that plastic prison maybe I would be allowed to cum …

“now sissy … no touching your self … just go and put the cloths I have laid out in the bedroom for you…they should be comfortable for you while we are traveling”

.. I walked in to the bedroom and I instantly was shocked by what I saw .. laying on the bed was .. a Pink tiny string pajama vest top, Pink very short shorts with a split up almost up to the waist band, next to this was a pink satin rap that would hardly cover my ass … all of these were trimmed in white lace, and there were also the pair of 6” open toe pumps from the other night …

“hurry up an get dressed sissy we don’t want to be late”

I couldn’t believe it she was actually planning of me going out side like this … I though about resisting but decided better of it and slipped the silky clothing up against my smooth skin and again realized how much I actually enjoyed the feeling … Jade walked in smiling and holding a long blond wig, that had two platted pigtails finished with baby pink ribbon

“tonight sissy you going out as a girl so we better make you look like one…. Or rather a whore lol”

…. She proceeded to place the wig on my head and the started to apply liberal amounts of makeup top my face … she was using bright red lipstick and blusher … dark foundation and thick mascara and eyeliner … she then started on my nails which she pained the same colour as my lips … she removed my shoes and did my toe nails before replacing my shoes once they were dry ….. she then stood back to admire her handy work …. I looked up and her beautiful body and suddenly realized just what she was wearing …

Her hair was tied back very severely and her make up was dark and black with deep blood red lipstick she was tied tight into a heavy leather corset that caused her bust to heave out the top as if it was trying to escape .. under this she has a long sleeve white shirt contracting alongside the black of her markup and the corset the was rapped around it… She had a pair of black skin tight pcv shorts that I was sure I could see her pussy though … her legs were clad in pair of black thigh high fishnet stocking and knee high boots with a 6” spiked metal heal and down one boot was pushed a short bamboo cane …. She was gorgeous … absolutely stunning … she noticed my lust and said …

“don’t be silly sissy … you know this isn’t for you now lets finish you off and we can get going”

… she pulled out my collar from her bedside table and locked it round my neck … then proceeded to attach a matching pink leash …

“come on sissy”

We walked down to the front door and she instructed me to collect the bags … I did wondering what on earth she could have in them that was so heavy …. with a tug on the leash to reminded me she was not going to change her mind about me going out like this … I followed her to the car hoping no one would see me

Fortunately no one saw us and I sank into the passenger seat as quickly as possible, Jade walked round to the driver seat …

“I’m going to enjoy tonight sissy …”

she grind and we set off

We set off toward Liverpool city center … with no idea where we were going, before long we were heading towards Birkenhead tunnel and then through it, I was totally lost but Jade seemed to know exactly where we were going … after about 45minutes driving we arrived at a set of 6 foot black double gates and Jade lent out the window, said her name into an intercom… and the gates opened … who ever it was expecting her,

We swung into a car park with several cars parked Jade picked out a spot and parked the car … she got out and walked round to my side and seeing my hesitation at been seen in public like this pulled hard ….

“Common sissy …. Believe me anything I decided to do to you if your refuse me will be worse than any humiliation you will feel with anyone seeing you as you are dressed now … now move your ass”

… I stood up tottering on the heels and picked the bags up off the back seat I then followed Jade as she pulled me along two steps behind on the leash.

We finally reached the door which had above it a sign saying Welcome to the Townhouse Birkenhead.. I instantly knew were we were, a swingers club with an interesting reputation … I had often read about this pace and what now seemed many months ago had pestered Jade for us to go, She had always refused point blank and got irritated when I continued to bring the subject up, now we were stood out side the front door…. But not dressed how I had ever imagined arriving.

She rang the bell and it was answered my a young muscular looking guy who too one look at me and smirked….

“Hi I’m Craig how can I help you 2 ladies this evening”

… I stood there blushing … before Jade answered

“Hi Craig I’m Jade and this I sissy I believe we have spoke on the phone about this evening” …

“ Oh yes … so this is sissy … please come in and make your selves comfortable at the bar …. I believe all the arrangements have nearly been made”

… I had no idea what was going on or what had been planned but I had read enough about this place to know just how open minded they were … I had read about the regular Greedy Girl Nights and bondage nights they held and that something like this was maybe what Jade & Craig were on about… after the enjoyment Jade had had with Ian and his friends in the bar the other week and her growing confidence in herself over the recent weeks meant that the whole idea of Jade acting as a greedy girl for the evening…. Strangely wasn’t that shocking.

We got to the bar and Jade ordered herself a glass of wine and me a double vodka and … I took a long hard swig before I stared to look around the room… it was packed full of men and women all in various sates of dress but non currently as naked or as bizarrely dressed as me … It was still early and I could feel myself blushing as people looked over and sniggered …. Jade didn’t seem concerned at all though she kept telling me to drink up ordered me 2 or 3 double vodkas before she had finished her wine ….. I was more than happily to comply as with every mouthful I felt my self relax and become less conscious about how I looked.

After about 30min and 4 double vodkas Craig came up to Jade and whispered something in here ear … her face lit up …. Let go get ready sissy … they are ready … she grabbed my leash and dragged me off bags in hand toward the changing rooms … she stared to walk into the women’s … I went to comment that I couldn’t possibly go in there … but before I got chance she answered my question ….

“don’t be silly sissy … we cant send you in the guys changing room looking like that …. We would never get you out”

… she let out a snigger… I hated to admit it but she was right … there was no way I could go into the guys changing room dressed like this … head hung and face bright read .. I followed her into the female changing room.

To my relief the room was empty and Jade took no time in ordering me to strip … I slowly proceeded up undress while Jade watched one …. I still couldn’t believe just how sexy she looked …. or just how dominant and confident.

Once I was undressed and naked except for the pink collar and leash Jade reached for one of the bags and opened it up on the floor next to me …

“Now sissy …. Lets get you dressed” ….

The first thing she pulled out a white heavily boned corset and a pair of silicone brest enhancers…. She attached these to my chest and fastened them together which caused me to develop a small cleavage…. she then placed the corset around my waist …

“ this will help us get that figure we have been trying for with you diet… but we wont have to wait as long”

… with that she pulled the string at the back hard …. causing me to stand bolt up right and breath in sharply … I suddenly realized that I couldn’t breath out and each time I breathed in Jade was pulling tighter …. And tighter …. Finally she was satisfied and tied a knot in the back she spun me round to look in the mirror …

“have a look sissy”

I couldn’t believe it the corset had taken 2 almost 3 inches off my waist and given me a slight hour glass look …. The silicone breast enhancers where completely invisible but with there help the corset had given me the look of having almost a B-cup cleavage which caused the top of my nipples to show above the top of the corset …. I was mesmerized by the almost instant transformation in my figure…

“Stop looking at your self sissy … now come here”

… I turned back around an Jade was holding a pink tartan, pleated mini skirt, she opened the waist close to the floor so I could step in … and slowly pulled it up my legs …. This was followed by a pair of pink knickers …. She the ordered me to sit down and she slid a pair of white over the knee stocks with pink bows at the back up my legs ….

Every time she lent forward she would breathe into my crotch and would ensure I got an eye full of her cleavage ….but after 4 weeks locked 24/7 in the plastic prison no matter how hard I couldn’t get a proper erection …. This caused Jade much amusement

“see sissy …. He is learning that only real cocks get hard around a woman like me” …

now come on lets finish getting you ready

The rest of the outfit consisted on a white short sleeve blouse buttoned up to the top of the corset but open enough to show the cleavage it had created … then Jade produced the final item …. A pair of Ballet ankle boots, these has pencil thin 7 inch heal which caused my feet to point almost straight down she placed these carefully onto my feet

“don’t worry sissy you wont be walking …..far”

…. With that comment she pulled the laces tight and wrapped the collar around the top … fastening then with 2 small padlocks …..

“and that sissy … is to make sure you DON’T walk far”……

With that she helped me to my feet and supporting me …. Turned me towards the mirror …. I was stunned … what looked back was not me …. Not Matthew … not a man …. it was a slut … a whore dressed like a slutty school girl.

The outfit removed any trace of my male figure and replaced it with hips waist and a bust …the heals forced my legs to take a more feminine form …. And my face with all the make up although not attractive …. Was in no way masculine …. I was in shock …. Speechless ..

Jade finally tired of me standing looking at myself and with a pull on the leash caused me to stumble forward

“come on sissy … we don’t want to keep then waiting” she placed one bag full of the cloths I came in a locker picked up the other bag and walked towards the exit

As we approached the door two women walked in … I almost froze but Jade gave me a tug to and I dropped my head an continued walking … they didn’t even notice me … I was stunned … but I didn’t have time to mull this over … Jade gave me leash a hard tug and I again stumbled forward behind he almost unable to stand up on these insane 7 inch heals.

We walked out into the bar area again and Jade was greeted warmly by Craig, the laughed and spoke amongst them selves for a little while I continued to stand two paces behind Jade … Suddenly without warning Jade gave a hard tug on the lease nearly sending me toppling and walked off towards the far end of the room and through a set of doors into a darker more private corridor lined by a number of doors and private rooms on each side….

We walked for too long considering the heals I was in until Craig stopped at a door at the eng of the corridor … opened the door and led Jade then me in…

The room was dark with padded back walls…with torture devices hanging from just about of every available space

In the middle of the room was what looked like a small padded waist height bench with thick wooden legs with the back to pointing back and out at almost 45 degrees … from the back two was handing thick rope… and I heavy leather strap hung below …. I assumed the set up was fore me and Jade planned to restrain me while I was going to forced to watch her being pleasured……I was in for a long night

Jade dragged me towards the bench and after hesitating for a second bent forward over at my waist hoping that what ever she had planned would go easier if I went along…

The bench supported me up just under my chest ….as soon as I was bent over Jade with the help of Craig then fastened the think leather strap across my back … instantly preventing me from getting back up she put the leash out of the way and across my back … she then grabbed my right leg and pulled it back towards the leg and this was secured with one wind of the rope … my right arm was then pulled back to my ankle and the bound tight with the rest of the rope ….. this was then repeated with my left leg and arm….

As Jade finished the last binding with the rope … I begun to realized just how exposed I was… and my concerns about what she had planned began to rise …

Suddenly Jade spoke … almost with a tone of pity in her tone ….

“I’m really sorry sissy but Ian was very Insistent that I went through with his requirements … to every detail ……if he was going to sleep with me when he came home next weekend he even supplied all your cloths for this evening… and I want … no I need his cock again sissy …. I just hope you can forgive me”

Before I could speak or comment a Craig pushed a bit gag into my mouth and buckled it around the back of my head ….suddenly he took Jade in his arm and kissed her deeply …

I was already drooling into the bit gag watching them kiss passionately… when suddenly I heard the door open and shut … I tried to see who it was but was unable to move … suddenly to my fear I realized that someone was behind me lifting my skirt …

I tried to more, protest, scream, but I was completely helpless…suddenly a hand grabbed the leash and pulled my head back arching my head upwards … my knickers were pulled roughly to one side and then my worst fear I felt something being pressed against my ass I looked up at Jade who had stopped kissing Craig but was now rubbing her crotch though her shorts …. She looked me in the eye and noticing me fear …. Looked up at my assailant and simply said

“**** the bitch”

I herd one comment …..

“I’m going to have fun with this slut …. With that outfit she is just begging to be fucked”

Suddenly by head and neck were pulled back hard … and by ass was ripped open in one stroke … my assailant buried there cock…. balls deep in one fast and brutally violent move …. This caused me to try and scream … cry into the gag … but instead all that happened was I drooled more into the gag… my assailant fucked me harder and harder until I was sobbing into the gag with tears streaming down my face … I looked to up try and beg Jade with my eyes to end this but as soon as I tried to move my head … it was brutally pulled back suddenly over the grunts I heard Jade’s voice …

“Go on .. **** the bitch .. show her how a real man fucks … oh yer **** the fucking bitch …. Oh Craig that feels nice … oh deeper….. please deeper”

Through my tears I could see that Craig has his hands down Jade’s shorts and was fingering her pussy as she watched my brutal ****,

The guy fucking my ass must have been enjoying the show she was putting on as before long he was speeding up and had grabbed hold of my hips for better leverage this meant he was choking me at with the lease every time he pulled back suddenly I heard him grunt and start to swell deep in my ass …

I suddenly realized he was cumming … I herd Jade begin to moan and realized she was cumming too I gave up and slummed forward as he rammed deep inside me filling my bowels,

He finally pulled out and I suddenly felt empty and could feel him leaking out of my ass … the relief was momentary as I was suddenly filled with yet another cock being rammed deep and hard into me…

Jade whispered in my ear…….

“Sissy your going to be there for a while … Ian arrange for 5 of his friends to gang **** you and the townhouse were kind enough to assist … you will be there until they finish with you …. I’m sorry but … like I said Ian was very insistent…. I had to agree to let them fuck you bareback as well sissy … but Ian ensured me they are all safe”…..

I tried again to scream brake fee do something but I was helpless …. this new guy fucked me much harder and faster than the first … I tried to look back to Jade but she was now knelt in front of Craig sucking his cock ……

“You see slut …. That’s how a real woman acts …. She appreciates a real cock … not snivel and cry like you …. No wonder she wanted a real cock … a real man … you fucking sissy slut …. Don’t worry we will find a use for you”

Suddenly he stated to cum and the second load of the night filled my ass …..

Slapping me hard on the ass ……. “I’ll be back for you later slut”

My head was swimming I couldn’t believe what was happening …. But I didn’t have much chance to compose my self …. My head was suddenly lifted and my gag removed …… before I had chance to breath a cock was shoved down the back of my throat… it hit the back and my tonsils and kept on pushing ….. suddenly I felt another cock being rammed up my ass thicker than the previous 2 this caused my to try and scream again but as my throat opened the first cock pushed all the way to the back … causing me to gag violently…

Jade was screaming with excitement…………….

“That’s it …. Fuck the slut …. Show her what a whore she can bee … spit roast her …”

The first guy fucking my throat suddenly put his hand down my blouse …..

“Fuck me this sluts got tits”

With that he grabbed hold of one of my nipples and then with his other hand grabbed the other … using them to pull him me onto his cock.. causing me to gasp in agony each time he did .. this however just allowed him to fuck his cock deeper still into my throat and each time he pulled out caused me to drool uncontrollably until a pool was forming on the floor under my chin

The guy fucking my ass stared to cum and I could feel him filling me deeper and deeper as he coated my bowls … the guy fucking my throat came next … pulling out covering my face in strand after strand of thick smelly cum.

I was left sobbing gasping for breath with cum leaking out of my ass hole and dripping down my face … through the haze of tears in my eyes I could see that Jade was still sucking Craigs cock while franticly rubbing her pussy through her rubber shorts …. Her excitement and arousal was clearly obvious

liverpool

I felt a hand stroking me ass …. And then a deep voice grunt ….

“Is this the slut …. I see she has been warmed up …. “

Jade took her mouth off Craig’s cock and looked up ….

“Yes that’s the bitch …. I think she is about ready for you …….”

Her voice lowered as she looked a me almost with a look of pity

“Sorry Sissy”

I felt something being pressed against my ass … but it felt huge much bigger than anything else this evening …. It felt like something almost like the size of my arm …. But the pressure kept building an building until I couldn’t keep it out any longer …

“Breath sissy … Ian said that if you were a true slut you would have to be able to take something special … They say once you have had black you never go back …. And sissy I don’t think you will be able to after this……I doubt you would feel anything ever again”

I felt the cock begin to enter me and the pain was agonizing …. Jade was on all fours coaching me as Craig knelt behind her rubbing her crotch .. she reached down my top and started fondling my chest and started to pull hard on my nipples … .

“Go on slut show me how much you want to me my slut ….. take him”

He suddenly rammed his cock hard all the way in causing me to scream in agony and almost pass out in pain …. I sobbed uncontrollably this caused Jade to giggle see I knew you could slut … this guy was slow but each stroke he pulled out nearly the full length before pushing hard back into me I was pleasing with Jade begging for her to stop … but every time I opened my mouth she would pull my nipples hard causing me to bite my lip ….

Fortunately he didn’t last long and soon he started to cum …. but he came like a fire hose … spaying my insides with his cum …. I was crying begging for it to end … and when he finally pulled out I could feel my ass gaping wide open

He walked around to in front of me and roughly picked Jade up like a rag doll and kissed her roughly … he then turned around while still holding her and shoved his cock in my mouth

“clean that slut”

He pushed his hand roughly down her shorts … and started fingering her pussy hard and fast ….treating her with the same lack of respect as he had shown me Almost lifting her into the air while doing so … Jade though seemed to be loving it and was kissing him back moaning and grinding against his hand….. I was forced to clean his cock … while his cum mixed with the others leaked out my ass ….

Within minutes Jade was coming hard on his fingers moaning panting groaning ….

He took his fingers out of her pussy and swapped them with his cock … forcing me to lick her juices of his fingers … it was the best thing I had tasted all evening ….

Jade looked at me as she panted in a heap on the floor recovering from her orgasm …. And grinned….

She slowly got up and walked behind me ….

“well done sissy you did really well”

…….I felt something pushing against my ass

“this is just you but plug sissy to stop you leaking out all over the place” … she slowly pushed it into me and I felt the plug fill my hole … but after all the stretching and abuse I had been subjected to this evening It didn’t really hurt.

She slowly untied me and gave me time to stand up …. I was unstable due to all the abuse I had taken this evening and from spending so long bent over …..

Her and Craig then guided me to the gents bathroom and walked me inside …. Before I realized what was happening I found my self kneeling alongside the urinals … and suddenly realized that this evening to my horror was not over yet.

Again my wrists were tied to each ankle although this time behind me … forcing me to remain in a kneeling position … the leash was tied behind me to the pipe work which then forced my head to stay back and upright …

Instead of the bit gag though Jade laced a ring gag in my mouth which forced my mouth open … and although would keep me quiet would allow me to swallow what ever was placed in my mouth ….

“Sissy … you have had your fun …. Now its my turn to go and say thank you to Craig and a few other people who helped me organize tonight … and to be honest I don’t want you there watching and whimpering so you can stay here until I come to get you…….Oh an done final thing”

She reached into the bag again …. And pulled out what looked like a pair of pliers which continued to a point and then turned 90o ……on the end was what looked to be a very small thick rubber band…

“This is going to hurt sissy …. It’s a castrator …. This band goes behind your balls and cuts of the blood flow …. They use it on animals as a bloodless way to castrate animal …..don’t worry I’m not going to castrate you …. Yet ……but it will stop the blood flow to you balls while I’m having my fun … and will make sure you behave”

With that she took hold of my balls and snapped the band in place …. The pain was instant …. It felt like I was been crushed …. But slowly the pain faded …. and I was able to kneel upright again

Jade straightened my skirt and top … then with “have fun she disappeared in Craig’s arms” … .

I didn’t have long to think what would happen to me in this state …. 2 minutes after been kneeling there a guy walked in and after looking around walked towards me …. As soon as he noticed how helpless I was and that there was no one around …. He started to masturbate all over my face he came quickly … but a large amount and it leaked into my eyes, mouth and then off my chin and down my chest ….

Word seemed to go round the club quickly as more and more guys seemed to be using the toilet … all of whom would either piss on me or masturbate all over me …… after 2 hours I had been cum over about 20 – 30 times and swallowed untold amounts of piss ….although the situation was discussing what haunted me the most was how much permanent damage the band might be doing to my balls

Finally after 2.5 hrs Jade returned to the bathroom … She was glowing with beads of sweat and her cloths were unkempt she had obviously been fucked hard several times over … the state I was in however caused her to giggle

“I see you have made a few friends sissy …. Well I think its time we headed home … I have treat for you when we get home … I gave 5 of our new friends a personal thank you and each of them have left there cum in my pussy and these latex shorts really help keep it in place so I’m literary full up … so you will have a nice cream pie to eat when we get in….. if you do a good job and can get still get hard after I remove your band …. You never know I might even let you cum”

Strangely ….. I just wanted to get my tongue between my Mistresses pussy and taste her

Jade untied me and helped me onto my feet … she already had the 2 bags and we made our way across the bar area and to the main exit with cum and piss still dripping from me …. Much to the amusement of everyone else….

She gave Craig a long kiss again and thanked him for everything groping him openly in front of everyone in the bar ….

Finally much to me relief we left I got into the back of the car and Jade started home, talking about how well she had been fucked and how she couldn’t wait for me to clean her out …. I couldn’t wait to be between her legs but was having a hard time in coming to terms with the reality of what had just happened

END

Manchester

Well that was some journey (and I dont mean Liverpool to Birkenhead) it was extreme from start to finish but as a non sissy cuck my husband could still get into it. Thanks for taking the time to entertain everyone who has read it. Looking forward to a new story soon

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

Thank you for telling a great story, I was allways checking this thread first thing for updates as the story had me interested a lot, some parts indeed got me solid and the majority left me woundering what woul happan next.

It also gave me a great insite into the extreme and humilation side of things and what I could expect if I ever linked up with anyone like that, so thank you for all of the updates

loved the story from start to finish. Thanks xx donna

Thank you for a truly sensational journey awesome guys xxxx

liverpool

thanks for all the comments, we are pleased you enjoyed it so much ... I will try and convince Mat to write a new one

these stories have really got me hot and bothered , i feel i am with sissy getting fucked they stories are so grafic , , loved the ideas of gangfucked in safe club senario, cant wait for some more , please , xx

liverpool

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for all the comments

its took a while to read but enjoyed it but wud feel betrayed if it happend 2 me

Great story! Mmmmm very nice, what a horny pair you are!

» Add a new message to this topic