FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckolding/Bi fantasy from the Female perspective. You'll want to read this.

Cuckolding/Bi fantasy from the Female perspective. You'll want to read this.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is around 9pm on a very exciting night.

All day I have been teasing Mr. Getting him hard by playfully rubbing his cock through his trousers while watching TV, trying on new lingerie and parading myself around the house in front of him. He thinks it’s a normal day. At 8pm I told him to get out the blindfold and butt plug and lay them on the bed. I can see the lust building in his eyes. He thinks he’s going to have me. Oh how wrong is he. I’ve spent the past hour doing my make-up, getting my hair just right, choosing my sexiest silk bra and panties set with stockings and heels. I can see how hard he is through his trousers.

At ten to 9 I asked him to strip down to his boxers and wait in the bedroom, he eagerly obliged.

As I wait downstairs, the door knocks at 9:01. He’s here.

I open the door to see a tall, handsome man, rugged with sexy facial hair. He smiles. I hold my finger to my mouth in a hush instruction and gesture for him to enter.

He follows me into the living room, gawping at my ass and legs in these heels. We’ve spoken about this for a few days now, so he knows what to expect next. I hear Mr shuffle around in the room above us, obviously curious about the night time caller.

I walk upstairs and into the bedroom, alone. I smile at Mr, give him a hot, intense, passionate kiss on the lips. Lifting the blindfold to cover his eyes, I whisper “Now the fun begins, do as I say and trust me”. Nervously he lets out a little laugh, I can feel him trembling. I sit him on the bottom corner of the bed, feet on the floor, hands on his thighs. I leave the room.

Downstairs, our new friend, let’s call him C, is waiting for me. I kiss him, he’s ready for it and comes back hard and feisty, biting my lip. I undo his belt and take off his top. Mmm he is smoking hot. I ask him to take off his shoes and trousers and to follow me upstairs. My heart is pounding by this point, the anticipation of what to come is almost enough to make me explode, but I hold it together, completely in control at all times.

We get to the bedroom door, I take one look at C and he nods. We go in.

Mr turns his head in our direction, he tenses up. Sensing someone else is in the room with me. I laugh, oh this is going to be fun. I tell Mr that I’ve invited a friend over tonight and that we’re going to fuck right there on the bed beside him and that he’s going to do anything we say. I get a gulp in response.

C and I start kissing. He pushes me onto the bed and immediately trails my pants off. I like it, he knows exactly what he wants and isn’t afraid to go straight for it. He rubs his fingertips along my soaking wet pussy, spreading the juices down to my little ass. He nibbles on my neck, moving his lips down to my nipples, all while rubbing my clit. His eyes look up at me and he smirks, then bites down on my nipple while simultaneously ramming two fingers hard and deep inside my pussy, making me buck up with shock and pleasure. This man definitely knows how to use his hands. It doesn’t take long for him to make me cum, and I scream in pleasure. He took me to a whole other place, I forgot Mr was even in the room. As he leans down to taste my juices, I stop him, catching Mr in the corner of my eye. He knows what I’m thinking and gently grabs Mr behind the neck to guide his mouth down to my pussy, making him lick up the cum and juices that another man has just caused. This gets me even more excited.

I reach for the lube that I keep in the drawer of the bedside table. Spreading a little onto the tip of the butt plug, I motion for C to remove Mr’s underwear. As he does, he spreads Mr’s ass cheeks apart and spits on his quivering hole. Mr’s cock is rock hard. I move around to get behind Mr and force him onto all fours. Without a moments warning, I push that butt plug as far into Mr’s ass as it will go, forcing a moan from him. C moves around to Mr’s head, rubs his cock on his face, slaps him with it once or twice before getting him to open up his mouth and welcome this strangers cock into it. Mmmm this is driving me wild, I sit on the bed and play with myself while Mr sucks C off with such gratitude. Now that he’s got C nice and wet, I tell Mr to sit back on the corner of the bed and listen while that thick cock that’s just been in his mouth now slams into his ladies pussy. The bed shakes, I moan louder and louder, C’s cock pounding into me harder and harder, Mr sitting on the corner of the bed, unable to see but hearing it all. Hearing me call out someone else’s name, hearing my ass being slapped hard while I’m being fucked from behind.

C stops before he is about to cum. He takes Mr’s head in his hands and rams his cock into his mouth, making him taste my juices off his cock. Now the real fun begins. I lie on the bed, and motion for C to remove Mr’s blindfold. He sees who’s been fucking me for the first time. Before he can say anything, he is told to get over and lick my wet, hot snatch with his ass in the air. C comes up behind him and gently pushes on the butt plug, teasing his ass. I hold his head firmly in place, I don’t want his mouth away from me. C removes the butt plug, lubes up his own cock and mercilessly slides half of it into Mr. He jolts forward, that ripping pain you get the first time you’ve been fucked in a while. Slowly he relaxes his muscles and allows C to fill him up with the rest of his cock. This is fucking perfect right now, I have my boyfriend sucking my clit while he is being fucked in the ass. He starts to lose concentration on me as the intensity of what is happening takes over his body. I quickly shift from my position and turn myself so that I am now lying under him, I lick and suck his balls, making him lose it even more. As I’m playing with his balls, I use my hand to wank his amazing cock. I can feel he’s about to explode, another pump from C and Mr cums all over my body, he is shaking and moaning and can barely hold himself up. C bangs hard into him, one then two more times and fills his little ass full of cum.

I smile, satisfied that C fulfilled my desires. I use my mouth to clean them both up, then get Mr to lick his own cum off my body.

My God, I want this to happen so bad.

Miss x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this fantasy, very horny indeed! X

Oh my, that's amazing. Where do I meet a lady like you? Xx

OMG!! You've just word for word written our dirtiest, hottest fantasy

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

That is one damn dirty fantasy!

That is so hot. And I'm nearby...

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Do ye think it will become a reality or remain a fantasy? J

Bookmark foe later

You should try this at one of the parties so lots of us can watch ??

Oh I'm sure it will become a reality

Wow!!! So hot.

In a word " amazing " wouldn't mind trying that myself xa

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

wow can I be your friend too Mmmmmm

Don't want to sound repetitive but this is a scenario we like. Have tried it once. Want it again but we like it with a couple.

By *hedruk69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield area

Fantastic fantasy, wish i could help lol

We've done similar although perhaps will have to add the blindfold lol

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Oh I'm sure it will become a reality

"

Oh well good luck with it. I certainly would love to help the make it a reality. A dirty weekend away in Dublin perhaps? J

"OMG!! You've just word for word written our dirtiest, hottest fantasy"

Perhaps mingled sweetly with your dvp desires just to ice that filthy cake...?

I'm glad you guys like it. I'll be writing more

"OMG!! You've just word for word written our dirtiest, hottest fantasy

"

Sounds like every filthy dream come true

"OMG!! You've just word for word written our dirtiest, hottest fantasy

Sounds like every filthy dream come true"

I thought it might...

Why you naughty naughty pair!

"It is around 9pm on a very exciting night.

All day I have been teasing Mr. Getting him hard by playfully rubbing his cock through his trousers while watching TV, trying on new lingerie and parading myself around the house in front of him. He thinks it’s a normal day. At 8pm I told him to get out the blindfold and butt plug and lay them on the bed. I can see the lust building in his eyes. He thinks he’s going to have me. Oh how wrong is he. I’ve spent the past hour doing my make-up, getting my hair just right, choosing my sexiest silk bra and panties set with stockings and heels. I can see how hard he is through his trousers.

At ten to 9 I asked him to strip down to his boxers and wait in the bedroom, he eagerly obliged.

As I wait downstairs, the door knocks at 9:01. He’s here.

I open the door to see a tall, handsome man, rugged with sexy facial hair. He smiles. I hold my finger to my mouth in a hush instruction and gesture for him to enter.

He follows me into the living room, gawping at my ass and legs in these heels. We’ve spoken about this for a few days now, so he knows what to expect next. I hear Mr shuffle around in the room above us, obviously curious about the night time caller.

I walk upstairs and into the bedroom, alone. I smile at Mr, give him a hot, intense, passionate kiss on the lips. Lifting the blindfold to cover his eyes, I whisper “Now the fun begins, do as I say and trust me”. Nervously he lets out a little laugh, I can feel him trembling. I sit him on the bottom corner of the bed, feet on the floor, hands on his thighs. I leave the room.

Downstairs, our new friend, let’s call him C, is waiting for me. I kiss him, he’s ready for it and comes back hard and feisty, biting my lip. I undo his belt and take off his top. Mmm he is smoking hot. I ask him to take off his shoes and trousers and to follow me upstairs. My heart is pounding by this point, the anticipation of what to come is almost enough to make me explode, but I hold it together, completely in control at all times.

We get to the bedroom door, I take one look at C and he nods. We go in.

Mr turns his head in our direction, he tenses up. Sensing someone else is in the room with me. I laugh, oh this is going to be fun. I tell Mr that I’ve invited a friend over tonight and that we’re going to fuck right there on the bed beside him and that he’s going to do anything we say. I get a gulp in response.

C and I start kissing. He pushes me onto the bed and immediately trails my pants off. I like it, he knows exactly what he wants and isn’t afraid to go straight for it. He rubs his fingertips along my soaking wet pussy, spreading the juices down to my little ass. He nibbles on my neck, moving his lips down to my nipples, all while rubbing my clit. His eyes look up at me and he smirks, then bites down on my nipple while simultaneously ramming two fingers hard and deep inside my pussy, making me buck up with shock and pleasure. This man definitely knows how to use his hands. It doesn’t take long for him to make me cum, and I scream in pleasure. He took me to a whole other place, I forgot Mr was even in the room. As he leans down to taste my juices, I stop him, catching Mr in the corner of my eye. He knows what I’m thinking and gently grabs Mr behind the neck to guide his mouth down to my pussy, making him lick up the cum and juices that another man has just caused. This gets me even more excited.

I reach for the lube that I keep in the drawer of the bedside table. Spreading a little onto the tip of the butt plug, I motion for C to remove Mr’s underwear. As he does, he spreads Mr’s ass cheeks apart and spits on his quivering hole. Mr’s cock is rock hard. I move around to get behind Mr and force him onto all fours. Without a moments warning, I push that butt plug as far into Mr’s ass as it will go, forcing a moan from him. C moves around to Mr’s head, rubs his cock on his face, slaps him with it once or twice before getting him to open up his mouth and welcome this strangers cock into it. Mmmm this is driving me wild, I sit on the bed and play with myself while Mr sucks C off with such gratitude. Now that he’s got C nice and wet, I tell Mr to sit back on the corner of the bed and listen while that thick cock that’s just been in his mouth now slams into his ladies pussy. The bed shakes, I moan louder and louder, C’s cock pounding into me harder and harder, Mr sitting on the corner of the bed, unable to see but hearing it all. Hearing me call out someone else’s name, hearing my ass being slapped hard while I’m being fucked from behind.

C stops before he is about to cum. He takes Mr’s head in his hands and rams his cock into his mouth, making him taste my juices off his cock. Now the real fun begins. I lie on the bed, and motion for C to remove Mr’s blindfold. He sees who’s been fucking me for the first time. Before he can say anything, he is told to get over and lick my wet, hot snatch with his ass in the air. C comes up behind him and gently pushes on the butt plug, teasing his ass. I hold his head firmly in place, I don’t want his mouth away from me. C removes the butt plug, lubes up his own cock and mercilessly slides half of it into Mr. He jolts forward, that ripping pain you get the first time you’ve been fucked in a while. Slowly he relaxes his muscles and allows C to fill him up with the rest of his cock. This is fucking perfect right now, I have my boyfriend sucking my clit while he is being fucked in the ass. He starts to lose concentration on me as the intensity of what is happening takes over his body. I quickly shift from my position and turn myself so that I am now lying under him, I lick and suck his balls, making him lose it even more. As I’m playing with his balls, I use my hand to wank his amazing cock. I can feel he’s about to explode, another pump from C and Mr cums all over my body, he is shaking and moaning and can barely hold himself up. C bangs hard into him, one then two more times and fills his little ass full of cum.

I smile, satisfied that C fulfilled my desires. I use my mouth to clean them both up, then get Mr to lick his own cum off my body.

My God, I want this to happen so bad.

Miss x

"

JESUS! Thats gorgeous! Soo turned on

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Now thats an evening

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Can't wait for ur next price of writing xx

Feel free to say hi if you want to try something like that, have a few ideas to add too.. ??

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

"I'm glad you guys like it. I'll be writing more"

like it????

i fuckin love it

i would definately be willing to drive up to you guys sometime and do exactly that

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

I am sure that you can get a lot of offers from the members of this site, have you ever fancied it with a cross dresser? Xxxx Denise.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I'm glad you guys like it. I'll be writing more"

We'll be waiting

Wow. That is one of the hottest stories I've seen on here

That got me wet brilliant

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I thought it might...

Why you naughty naughty pair!"

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Love this. x

Great stuff

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"That got me wet brilliant"

Me also - any diggers in Lancashire or Cumbria want to meet up with me next week to experiment ?

"My God, I want this to happen so bad."

You're not the only one!

Reading this got me so hard, I want to be involved in something like this !!

A fantastic fantasy....so want to do that to my husband.

Fabulous)) next time,you should tie or cuff himf)))

By *yxieTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

Dreamy...got me so aroused

Amazing, so horny and I too would live to be involved in a scenario like this

Push it more))) break the limit)) tell us the end;)))

Perfect

Thank you

Anyone in Belfast interested?

Great. So naughty and horny.

By *untimesuk777Man  over a year ago

bristol

This is as so many people have said amazing and horny! I was involved in something like this some years back where I was invited to a house and met a fab cpl who took me places I've never been since! Love to read more like this and relive the experiences... Or more if your local to me ??

» Add a new message to this topic