FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of the blue an amazing open minded couple

Out of the blue an amazing open minded couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e13guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

So there I was another night that looked promising but was looking like the usual end without having some fun with anyone. Amazingly I got an email from a couple very close by who seemed too sexy to be real. Surely not I thought.... They were looking for a guy to have some fun with later and they liked the look of my profile and some fun was maybe possible later that night. After receiving photos of them both I was super excited. He obviously kept himself looking as best as he could without being a gym nut and she was amazing. Her face could be on magazines she seemed so pretty to me. I kept checking hoping to find an email until finally it was real. My heart raced at the thought of making such a beautiful woman have such a sexy time. It somehow felt genuine so I headed off to meet them and arranged to meet Mr outside. I waited for a while until Mr came to meet me so first hurdle covered. It all seemed to be well until he said just one problem. Here we go I thought, wife is at the shops but if you come up she won't be long will be the "problem". Incredibly however it was even more hornier. They had a family member sleeping over and they had planned this night all week so they were not going to let a last minute change stop anything. I just had to be really quiet As I was coming in I was sure to be silent as I was led into a nice, clean place to a room already set up with a perfect sex mattress set up on the floor. The lights were dark and again my thoughts started to wonder if this was all real. Her photos after all were amazing and I could here someone next door getting ready in the bathroom. Please let this be real I kept thinking as her hubby said I should undress and sit on the chair and just watch for the moment. I took my clothes off and waited. He explained she was shy at first but if I treated her right she would let me touch and use my tongue anywhere but no kissing or penetration with my fingers. It seemed like a win to me as going by my night so far there was nothing else happening.

I heard the bathroom door open and my heart raced. This is it, is she what she was in the photos or have I come across someone not who they seem. The door opened and out shyly hopped to the side of her husband the most amazingly sexy woman I had seen for a long time. Her curves were amazing and her face was the sort of beautiful that always makes a guy turn back and look. Her husband started to caress her while I watched from afar. They moved towards something you could say was more heavy and before long she was no longer shy and moved to the mattress on the floor. Her husband followed and removed her panties immediately and lay on her and they started to kiss. It was the lustful passionate kind of kissing that got him hard and myself. He was a roaring hard rocket ready for lift off and I too was easily showing for all in the room how much I had appreciated what I had seen so far. He parted her legs fully at an angle where I was supposed to see how amazing her pussy looked. I was so jealous of him as he moved forward and entered her causing an audible sign of appreciation somewhere between the second or third wave of a girls orgasm if you've been lucky enough to do it right. Surely the guest would hear I thought but I figured this is too good to ignore so I continued to go with the moment. After a few minutes he started to talk dirty to her. I could make out a few words as he whispered and I was intrigued as to the plans that would almost certainly now be something to do with me. I could see by the change in determination of her face as he moved inside her that she was not far from What I thought was the mid way point of making sure she got what she wanted. She started to ask her hubby for my tongue and the moment had finally come as he gestured while still thrusting to come over. I didn't need another invitation.

I got a sense pretty much right away what I was there for as he continued to fuck her while making some space so I could get my tongue on a lot of places. It started at the entry point where his now fully lubed cock met her pussy. I place my tongue where I could get the near full length of his shaft as it entered her while saving a good part of my tongue for her. I could tell both were enjoying it so I got little adventurous and moved down to his fresh shaven balls which by this stage were dripping of her. My only hope of making her change her mind about penetration was to make him cum early. I certainly was helping but there was no chance of it happening as he seemed to have amazing stamina. Not that it mattered by this stage as the fun of having my tongue in the middle of a very sexy couple as they entered each other was amazing. By now though she was getting very turned on and started to feel a little left out of my attention so she told her husband she wanted him to cum inside her as we switched to a 69 with me on the bottom and her on top. I fully now got to appreciate her curves and her smell and everything about her fresh fucked pussy as she lowered it onto my very willing mouth. I had it all to myself for a few minutes while he watched and by now was dead eager to get back inside her as he pulled her hips towards him and entered her doggy style. I managed to buckle the mattress enough to buttress my head so I was in the perfect position so I could reach the most important part of her. I could do this while leaving her in control of the pace her hubby fucked her while maintaining my tongue on her clit at whatever tension she chose. It started off light as she rocked back and forth. I knew something was happening with my cock at the other end but the way she controlled how I licked her while taking his full shaft was stimulation enough. I could sense she was upping the pressure now on my mouth so I decided to move my hands from caressing her gorgeous bum to cupping the most amazing breasts that were now hanging for a guy is pretty much the best position they could be. It could have been another twenty minutes before she excitedly said she wants to cum with him.

They rolled over to missionary again so he could fully get inside her without me in the way. It didn't take him long to build up a rhythm so this time I decided to use my tongue on him while he fucked her. I moved it all around and down to the base of his balls as to get any further down would have meant a black eye the pace they were now going at. It was definitely working so I tried exploring with a hand to see what I could find. Lucky for me I managed to grab a nipple of each of them by trapping quite gently at the start by holding my fingers together while anticipating their direction of motion. Within about 20 seconds we had it so I was rubbing his nipple to hers for most of the time they were fucking with my tongue now soaking his balls from the motions of doing circles and stimulating for what I hoped was an added enhancement. They were getting really close now as he motioned for me to move back as she really started to pull him inside her. She started begging for his cum and it didn't take long as there is no way any guy could say no to a face that belongs on the covers of magazines pleading to be filled. By now there was no way the relative could not have heard us I thought but no, she was making noises like you had no mistake that she was enjoying herself. He collapsed exhausted on top of her and must have ridden every wave deep inside her before spending a minute or so before pulling out. He lay back as she turned to me with a look on her face I can't describe. It must have only been seconds before she was pushing me back onto my back and the mattress.

She was now able to fully concentrate on my mouth as hubby was recovering as she lowered her cum filled pussy to my mouth. I could sense the smell of him a little more strongly now but to my tongue it was just extra on a bigger scale of what we had been up to before. I tried to keep as much inside her as I didn't want to swallow. Not just yet anyway. I wanted to reward her by spunking on her gorgeous tits while I dribbled his and hers spunk over mine. From there I could imagine cleaning up again before somehow being lucky enough to kiss her. Just like before she kept perfect control and by now I could taste more of him leaving her. She tasted amazing and I didn't want it to stop. My idea of dribbling him over her was starting to fade though as more and more filled my mouth to the point where I had to sacrifice my idea versus making sure I was keeping in position. I could feel myself starting to get to the point of where the body feels it might be drowning. She tasted too good though and I really wanted to make her cum again. I gave up trying to hold it any longer and swallowed. I decided to take control a little and moved my hands over her body willing her with gentle pressure onto me. I reckon it must have been another fifteen minutes at least by now and I got her to lay on her back so I could take over. She didn't need any encouraging as she positioned herself for me to move in. This was going to make it a lot easier for me to control where to go now. I moved my tongue in gentle circles around her clit and moved it down over her to the last patch of skin that has the most sensation before moving back. I got the sense it was exactly what was required as I could feel her legs starting to tremble. Now was the time I thought so I moved my hands to her breasts and started to cup them gently, growing her gorgeous nipples till they became rock hard like last time. Somehow I managed to keep a rhythm with my tongue and my hands and by now I hope I was getting the balance right between nipple and clit that normally takes a long time to work out with someone. I think I was right though as by now her thighs were starting to crush as she pulled my head down on to herself. This was going to be big I thought as she was really squeezing with her legs to the point I couldn't move so I just went with it and started to draw circles around her clit with my tongue while squeezing a bit harder on her nipples with my fingers. It was definitely working as her thighs turned into jackhammers while pinning my mouth to her with her hands forcing the back of my head. She was not going to let me move till she rode the last wave back to the shore. After about 30 seconds she stopped and I collapsed on the mattress. It must have been well into the second hour by now and I hadn't even thought of needing to cum myself. I asked her what she would like with mine and she asked me to spunk over her tits. It didn't take much encouragement and before the minute was out I was exploding all over her sexy, curvy body while she rubbed it into her tummy and boobs. By now I was done. Under my tongue was beginning to hurt in a good way and my behind my ears were now starting to dry out from her. I was soaked and anyone outside was going to smell exactly what I was up to. I didn't care though as she was amazing. Not in a million years did I think the site could deliver a couple so sexy out of the blue like that. I felt so lucky getting dressed as we agreed to keep in touch and finished up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illJessCouple  over a year ago

Dunstable

An amazing story. We enjoyed reading it

By *illJessCouple  over a year ago

Dunstable

Several since.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"An amazing story. We enjoyed reading it "