FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Does the perfect relationship exist?

Does the perfect relationship exist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie Pleasures OP   Woman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Well I have found that perfection with my Cuck boyfriend!

A year ago I knew nothing about sex clubs or BBC or BMFC or what a cuckold was until I met my Cuck Boy. I picked him up and made the first move!

I knew he had been oggling me and I loved that fact. ( he`s the man with the school-boy glint in his eye for fun and that hungry wolf look too, like he could devour me at any moment!)

He told me on our very first date everything about himself, he did not skimp on anything! He knew I could have bolted for the door screaming "weirdo!". And I remember saying " your not a swinger are you?"

He thought that was it! That I was judging him! However I was thinking selfishly, the thought of letting another woman fuck with him brought out the green eyed monster in me.

But here I was sat infront of this gorgeous guy who I`d been secretly lusting after for months and he is telling me that there is no greater sexual pleasure for him than to see the girl he loves being a slut with other men and being fucked right in front of him!

I was mesmerised! I remember thinking christ this is big stuff, but wantng to hear more and more.

He told me he had given up on finding the girl he needed to fullfill all this and he had invented "Virtual Slut" instead. And I too had felt the same about men! There was never a guy that had enough substance for me to grow. For some reason some people give up on trying to discover the new.I think we should all retain that child-like quality that allows to explore and discover and that is something very important that we have in common.

Life should be an adventure and you know you`ve found the right person to spend the rest of your life with when you can plot and scheme and talk and enthuse about the sizes of cocks I`ve had, the beauty of black guys thrusting into my little white pussy,the way I unbutton a guys trousers like its a present at Christmas and a great big semi-erect cock flops out, knowing its still going to keep growing.........bliss!

We share every fantasy, nothing is hidden.He is the only guy that I`ve told my most dirty,depraved and illegal fantasies too and he loves them and he says the same about me. We do not judge we just revel in our connection!

He once told me that men have 2 sex lives. the one they have with there girlfriends/wives and the one they really want ,that is in the head. Thats a crying shame! I`m not sure if other women do too,but I surely did!

None of my fantasies are particularly mainstream! You wont find any George Clooney`s in my head, dirty old truckers with furtive fingers yes! Imagination is a great thing especially for a wickedly good sex life!

And my life has changed in the most amazing way and will never be the same again.

It`s like the world is my play ground and nothing is off limits!

Many people cannot get there heads around the idea of a cuck and slut.

"He cant possibly love you!" and "dont you feel used and cheated?" are many comments. These are people who dont possess the imagination to even begin to comprehend such a connection.

How many times have I been told to grow up and act like an adult by my family? I`ve lost count! And as for the street where I live!!!.........I live in a quiet country village and when I invite my hung black friends over for some food and fun the curtains start twitching and I get the funniest looks the next dayfrom the neighbours.

The watchers watch what the doers are doing! Stop looking at my life and start enjoying your own!! Tee hee!

I love sharing and giving and creating and evolving and seeing those around me fel it too! And when I found my Cuck, I was blown away by how complex he is.

I`ve been told many a time I`m like Alice in Wonderland and that is so true but my Cuck Boy is Peter Pan and he will never grow old. We are like kids in a sweet shop!

He said to me "you just so get it Karen. I dont have to explain myself, I dont have to drag you to places hoping you will enjoy." And he was so right! I went to my first sex club ( chameleons) in January this year, excited but petrified too, having only ever been in long term relationships!

He said he knew he had finally found her (the slut of his dreams) when I smiled at a guy and within minutes spreading my legs for him and being pleasured!

Chams is where I fell in love with being unfaithful!

I never expected to feel such empathy and connection with such a remarkable man. I never new I had all those exciting qualities in myself either. He says he`s opened Pandora`s Box with regards to me! And he is right. There is no going back for me now. Once you`ve had black you never go back....well once you`ve had Cuck you need a good fuck!

So when we go out and I`m flirting and being a minx and I`m plotting and planning and turning heads and causing havoc, he can relax and watch with exquisite anticipation.

Its an amazing gift that we have for one another. Its taken our love,joy,passion and trust for each other to a higher place and I treasure that uniqueness !

The naughtier and more slutty I am, the more he looks at me with joyous rapture.

And I love nothing more than to torture him till he smiles.

Love my Cuck....but sshhh keep it quiet, I`ll loose my Slut title and the Cuckold Community will kick him out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the story and profile pics xxx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Love the story

excellent going to my first swinging club in a few wks and cant wait

Wow Pixie!.. I can completely get where your Cuck's head is at.... you look amazing and watching your being fulfulled would definitely be a sight to behold.

keep up the good work!

Pixie P here again...wanting to bump my topic!

well done you have said what many of us feel...

By *otYourUsual1Man  over a year ago

leeds

Best thread and best pictures i've ever seen on this site.

Great insight into the Cuck life too, hopefully one day i'll meet a girl who shares my secret hobby :D

By *ichelle n big alCouple  over a year ago

Derbys

[Removed by poster at 06/12/12 18:44:02]

Derbys

Great look into a cuckolds life it mirrors our relationship and the way we started up. We are 100% in love and my hubby loves nothing more than to watch me in action and if hes a good boy i let him join in the fun !! Lovely story x

Derbys

[Removed by poster at 06/12/12 18:48:51]

» Add a new message to this topic