FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > groped on a train part 3

groped on a train part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

As it was a warm summers day I decided to go for a train ride in the country.I showered and decided what to wear.I chose a very short pleated mini skirt,white bra and panties,ballerina flat pumps and a short sleeved cotton top,no stockings as it was very warm.Got to the station and bought my ticket.Standing on the platform the wind was picking up and my skirt kept blowing up around my waist.This didn't go unnoticed by two older guys who kept staring at my exposed panties.Thought nothing of it and sat down in my seat gazing out of the window.I didn't notice that the two older guys had sat down .One directly in front and the other close beside.This was a seating area with a table.The one sat beside me was very close with his thigh touching my bare leg.He took out his newspaper and all seemed quite innocent.This didn't last long as I felt a wandering hand brushing against my thigh.I said nothing and carried on gazing out of the window pretending it wasn't happening.His hand moved slowly under the hem of my little pleated skirt and he began stroking me between my legs.The other guy who had been sitting opposite saying and doing nothing reached his hand under the table and inside the waistband of my panties.It wasn't long before I felt my panties being slowly pulled down over my thighs and then to my ankles .I stepped out of them and the guy opposite bent down and put them in his pocket and smiled.Now they both stroked and caressed my exposed clitty.The guy opposite unzipped his pants and leaned over to whisper in my ear" put your hand under the table you dirty bitch and feel how excited you made me".Not wishing to draw any attention I felt his stiff cock throbbing in my hand.It was sticky and I knew what he wanted.Icupped my hand around it and slowly brought him to a climax.He spurted cum on my bare legs.The other guy sat beside me leant over and whispered" When we get off this train I am going to take you to a quiet place I know outdoors ,strip you naked then bend you over and fill your pussy".We got off the train and both of the guys held my wrists and marched me off the station to their waiting car.What a lovely trip in the countryside I thought...............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm nice start. Looking forward to hearing more! !

I hope there's more to this

stockport

Read part 4 titled groped off the train

stockport

As I got off the train the wind was quite strong.I dropped my purse and bent over to pick it up.Forgetting that I wasn't wearing any panties now my pleated mini skirt blew up around my waist giving the guys on the platform a good view of my naked bum cheeks.I could see that I had made an impression on one particular guy who was staring at me and licking his lips.As I walked past him he said"You really made my day sweetheart ".I went red in the face but said nothing.Outside the station I waited for a taxi to arrive.Before long a car pulled up and thinking it was my taxi I sat down in the front seat next to the driver.He turned round to me and said"where to sweetheart?"To my surprise it was the horny old guy from the station platform.I was tongue tied and just said "home please ".Reaching for the gear lever his hand brushed my bare thigh.I said nothing and we set off.All seemed normal but it wasn't long before his free hand was wandering up my skirt and stroking me between my legs.He said quietly "unzip my pants and make me hard".I did as I was told as I was getting quite excited by him touching my clitty.He was soon very hard and oozing precum.He then said"let's go somewhere quiet as I want to fuck you so bad".We turned off down a country lane and found a quiet spot to park.

Please carry on

stockport

He stopped the car and leant over to whisper in my ear "darling let's go for a little walk into the woods".We got out of the car and I could see he was still excited by the bulge in his trousers.As we walked along the quiet country lane his hand brushed my bare thigh and then moved further up inside the hem of my little pleated mini skirt caressing and squeezing my naked bum cheeks. We reached an area of dense bushes and he gripped my wrist and said "let's have some fun".I said nothing and he began to undo my blouse and unzip my skirt.I was totally naked and he told me to undress him.I unzipped his trousers and slowly pulled down his boxers.His cock was hard and throbbing with excitement."Suck it like the cock whore you are girl" .I got down on my knees on the damp grass and took his cock in my mouth licking and sucking it like the slut he wanted me to be.I could have easily made him cum in my mouth but he had other ideas.

Mmmm more please xx

stockport

We were both totally naked by now and he told me to walk over to a fallen tree stump which was close by."Bend over that stump face down you slut".I did as I was told and waited for what was to come."Naughty cock whores need to be given a spanking ".I wasn't expecting that but didn't at anything just nodded.He gave my bum cheeks a good sound hand spanking until they were glowing red.I wimpered but did as I was told."Now I am going to fuck your tight little pussy bitch".He pushed his lubed finger inside my pussy and I tingled with anticipation."Now you are ready for the real thing".I felt the tip of his hard throbbing cock inside me then he was fully in and fucking me .I was being fucked like a true cock whore and loving it.

Love it more please

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Great story x

stockport

After he had been giving me a deep fucking he grabbed my wrists and told me to kneel.I knew what was going to happen next as his cock was still hard and oozing precum."Suck it you dirty whore".I took his thick cock in my mouth and he face fucked me until his breathing got heavier.He was a heavy cummer and his spunk filled my mouth until it dribbled down my my chin and spurted on my face."lick it clean bitch".Then he said "your turn to cum baby".He held my throbbing girly cock and before long I was in ecstasy as he brought me to a climax.We kissed and got dressed knowing that we might meet again sometime.

stockport

I didnt think after all this time since being used by the two horny guys in the woods I would have another erotic encounter.I decided that I would go to the local cinema where surely nothing was likely to happen or so I thought.I put on a short pleated skirt and white blouse and white ankle socks with Mary Jane shoes.I like the schoolgirl look but I guess I was tempting fate.At the cinema I collected my ticket and started walking up the escalator.Unbeknown to me an oldish guy was following behind looking up my skirt.He must have seen my white cotton panties and he followed me to where I was sitting.The lights in the cinema dimmed and as it was quite full i didnt really take any notice him sitting next to me.As the trailers started I felt a hand brush my thigh.I took no notice and pretended it didn't happen.It wasn't too long after that I felt a wandering had under my skirt.I thought this can't be happening again.I turned my head to see it was one of the guys who had had stripped and fucked me in the woods a while back.This had to be more than a coincidence.I pretended not to recognise him but he leaned over and whispered in my ear"You dirty bitch your panties are coming off".I just ignored him and carried on watching the cinema screen.Moments later his hands were in the waistband of my white cotton panties and they were being pulled down to my ankles.I stepped out of them and felt his hand stroking my thigh making my clitty rise.His hand continued to move further up my skirt until it began to stroke my now excited clitty.He whispered"you like that you whore don't you?"His hand then reached my naked bum cheeks and I thought no he wouldn't dare.How wrong was I as I soon felt a probing finger in my pussy hole.I tried not to react so as not to draw attention to what was happening.I was getting more and more aroused as he fingered my pussy hole.He whispered "When we come out of the cinema you're coming for a little ride in my car ".

Thank for drawing this to my attention Maria. I’ll be reading it as soon as I get a bit more time you naughty girl.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Getting naughtier by the minute Maria.

Hope there is more

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmm

stockport

Train rides can be fun especially for a naughty tgirl.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

" "

Wow xx

stockport

Maria likes cinema gropers

By *essica101TV/TS  over a year ago

kettering

I’ve been had in the woods aswell loved it xx

stockport

Outdoors is fun

Great story I love outdoors

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

You are naughty but very lucky

stockport

Gina it's fiction

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

I know but still very lucky just thinking about it.

Read my story

A walk in the woods

Then tell me what you think

stockport

Love outdoor sex

stockport

If you go down to the woods you're sure of a big surprise.

» Add a new message to this topic