FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The stranger.

The stranger.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been a long and tedious day at the office. The end to a week of over running meetings, negotiations and listening to the same monotonous jargon and bullshit being flung about between the corporate types. By now I was more than ready to let my hair down and hit the local bars, this was the usual Friday evening routine. A chance to wind down with my favourite colleagues.

Our office building is equip with a small gym and changing facilities as part of the "healthy body healthy mind ethos" our MD continuously reminds us of. This has its advantages of course as it means we get to shower and change our work clothes prior to hitting the bars in town. I keep a pair of strappy heels, spare underwear, jeans and a couple of camisole type tops in my locker for this very reason.

I lower the shower to shoulder height as to not wet my hair and then turn the dial.I feel the stresses of the week wash away under the hot stream of water. I squirt my hand and my body with a fresh scented shower gel and let out a sigh of relief. I close my eyes and lose myself for a moment in the comfort and welcome of the warmth caressing my skin. My soaped hands glide over the curves and contours of my breasts and stomach as I work the gel into a creamy lather.

I have been in here for about five minutes and almost forget where I am as my hand wanders lower until it is between my legs. A warm familiar sensation begins to stir inside me. I press my fingers firmly against myself to wash my intimate parts but subconsciously they stay there a little longer than necessary. My eyes are closed, head tilted back. My bottom id pressed against the cold tiles, the hot water cascading over my body and my fingers pressed firmly to my pussy. Arousal takes over me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"It had been a long and tedious day at the office. The end to a week of over running meetings, negotiations and listening to the same monotonous jargon and bullshit being flung about between the corporate types. By now I was more than ready to let my hair down and hit the local bars, this was the usual Friday evening routine. A chance to wind down with my favourite colleagues.

Our office building is equip with a small gym and changing facilities as part of the "healthy body healthy mind ethos" our MD continuously reminds us of. This has its advantages of course as it means we get to shower and change our work clothes prior to hitting the bars in town. I keep a pair of strappy heels, spare underwear, jeans and a couple of camisole type tops in my locker for this very reason.

I lower the shower to shoulder height as to not wet my hair and then turn the dial.I feel the stresses of the week wash away under the hot stream of water. I squirt my hand and my body with a fresh scented shower gel and let out a sigh of relief. I close my eyes and lose myself for a moment in the comfort and welcome of the warmth caressing my skin. My soaped hands glide over the curves and contours of my breasts and stomach as I work the gel into a creamy lather.

I have been in here for about five minutes and almost forget where I am as my hand wanders lower until it is between my legs. A warm familiar sensation begins to stir inside me. I press my fingers firmly against myself to wash my intimate parts but subconsciously they stay there a little longer than necessary. My eyes are closed, head tilted back. My bottom id pressed against the cold tiles, the hot water cascading over my body and my fingers pressed firmly to my pussy. Arousal takes over me.

"

*is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has legs mrs las

More pls

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start to a night out!!

Love to hear more ??

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

More please mmmmmmm

By *xxxxxxxxxxCMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

More please ??

It feels like it has been so so long since I have had any sexual contact with another person. That will be thanks to a little dose of heartbreak caused by catching my now ex fiance in bed with a so called "friend" of mine.

I had started to worry that I would never feel that urge and utter desire for physical intimacy again at all at one point.But, right now. I am feeling more and more relaxed and turned on as my hand slides back and fore between my thighs.I squeeze them together so they clamp my hand causing more pressure and tease myself by not allowing complete attention to my clit . I know that it will make me cum really quickly if I tend to it due to the amount of time since my last orgasm. I'm guessing at two months which is something of a record for me. I had instead thrown all of my attention towards moving house and working and to crying and laughing with friends about how much of a shitbag my ex is and how I am better off without him. It is only now however that I am beginning to believe this to be true.

I am ready to move on from the hurt and betrayal and a wicked idea occurs to me. I decide its time to put myself first for once and I know just how to do so. I'm going to work through all the sexual fantasies I have. Starting with tonight. I have never fucked a stranger before, I decide this is where I will start. I feel a deviant smile start to form as I imagine what the stranger will look like and taste like and how a different cock will feel inside me. I give in to temptation and push two fingers inside myself edging myself closer and closer to what I know will be an explosive orgasm, but the sound of laughter and muffled voices stops me in my tracks.

I must have been in the shower for too long. The changing room door swings open and Michelle from marketing shouts to me. "Bloody hell woman aren't you ready yet! There's a bottle of Pinot waiting with your name on it. Get a wiggle on". Impeccable timing from her as always I think as I turn the shower off and grab my towel from the hook. I guess the orgasms will have to wait.For now at least.

I dry myself off and quickly dress and unpin my hair and shake it loose. I apply some mascara and some red lipstick and put my drop earrings in. A quick spray of my favourite perfume, leather jacket in hand I step out of the office with a smile on my face wondering what the night will bring.

By *ndy8goldMan  over a year ago

blackburn

Bloody hell Michelle from marketing lol.

Great start x

The usual haunt is almost full with the regular office crowds when we get there but a few of the guys from our team have managed to bag a table in the corner and have saved three seats for us. I tell Michelle and our other colleague Lucy to go on over to the table and I will get the drinks.

Now apart from the occasional absolute hottie diet break type of guy. I don't usually look at the opposite sex in a way that would help me to determine if I would want to sleep with them or not. I have been forever faithful and in so called committed relationships for most of my adult life. Because of this I am also usually oblivious to real come-ons or flirtations and if I were propositioned I would never take it any further than exchanging a few casual innuendos or pointing out that I am already "taken".

Tonight however, with my naughty plan and my untimely suppression of climax of courtesy of Michelle. I'm left me feeling unsatisfied and horny and lustful.

I find myself noticing the masculine scents of aftershave and the musky male aromas of a hard days graft around me. It is surprisingly arousing to me to think that potentially I could end up naked with one of these men before the night is through. I subtly check out the male customers at the bar and the bar staff aswell. I focus on their mouths as they speak and my eyes are occasionally drawn to their pert arses or groins as my mind runs away with itself.I don't know what has come over me, I'm not used to thinking so predator like when it comes to sex and relationships.

I pay the tall dark haired barman and flash him a flirty smile with his tip. Tray of drinks in hand I head over to join our group laughing to myself inside as I imagine myself to be the lioness seeking out her prey.

My "work hubby" Tom stands to greet me and help me with the tray of drinks. He has loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves. The top three buttons of his shirt are undone revealing a glimpse of chest hair. I find this incredibly sexy and see him in a completely new light.

Despite the chatter around me and the clinking of glasses I drink him in. I may have even licked my lips at one point. He notices I have held his gaze too long and asks me if I'm okay. I laugh, snapping out of the trance and make up some excuse about being "miles away there for a minute". I turn to the group and join in with the banter and office gossip and small talk which goes off on all sorts of tangents. I laugh and the wine flows as the night wares on and voices get louder and the conversations turn more salacious.

I haven't been this relaxed in ages. I'm actually really enjoying myself for the first time since the split.The people around me must pick up on the change in me. Tom confirms this to be the case as he tells me with an accompanying wink "welcome back kiddo". I raise my glass to toast my return only I'm the only one who knows this is a new me as opposed to the return of the old.

We decide to move on to a more lively bar in town for cocktails and dancing. The temperature outside has dropped and the wind has a bite to it so I link arms with Tom and Lucy as we totter down the street into the night. I like the feeling of closeness and the physical contact between us all and my jeans rub against my pussy as I walk reigniting this new found desire inside me. I mentally make a pact with myself to take Tom home with me tonight.

Can't wait for more

The music is loud and the dance floor is already filling up as the cheesy tunes entice people from their chairs. I scan the room and notice a few familiar faces. There is laughter in the air and the place just has a really upbeat vibe about it. We order a ridiculous amount of cocktails in jugs for our table to save us having to push our way to the crowded bar again.

It had been a while since I had stayed out this late with the work gang as my usual routine was to head home after the first couple of hours. I no longer had anyone to go home to though so decided to enjoy my new found freedom. I let my inhibitions fly out the window and with the cocktails and the music egging me on I grabbed Tom by the hand and dragged him onto the dance floor.

The dj's beats vibrated through my body as I swayed my hips to the rhythm. My body relaxing more and more with each gyration as I run my hands through my hair and wiggled seductively. I placed a hand on Tom's shoulder and circled around him so that we ended up back to back. I pushed my bottom against his back and sort of slid my body down his all the while still grinding my hips before coming back around to face him.

I wanted to rip his shirt open and just pounce on him there and then on the dance floor but he just stood there open mouthed and a bit awkward to be honest. He must have been taken aback at how forward I was being with my dancing so I backed away from him a little but continued with the provocative motions. It obviously hadn't gone unnoticed as I was suddenly aware of a firm body pressed against me from behind.

I could tell the person was male but other than that I had no idea who it was behind me. All I knew is that they seemed strong and tall and had fantastic rhythm. Completely out of character for me I welcomed the strangers closeness and pushed my arse out a bit to grind into his crotch. I also pulled Tom closer to me as he had now resumed dancing.

Me in the middle with these two men's bodies pressed against me and totally oblivious to anything else in the room. I let the music flood my body. I felt the strangers hands run up and down my sides and did not protest or hold back one bit. U must have looked like a lap dancer as I practically dance fucked them both.

Suddenly the song changed to one that I really didn't like. I was a little relieved to be truthful as the alcohol I'd consumed had made me need the bathroom. I shouted over the music to Tom to tell him where I was going and slid out from between my dance partners.It was only when I reached the toilets that I realised I hadn't turned around to see who the other man I'd been dirty dancing with was so I still had no clue what he looked like.

I checked my watch. 12.10 pm already. We had been out longer than I thought and I'd had a fair amount to drink. I gave myself a little pep talk that went a bit like this "One more drink and you are taking Tom home. You are a sexy confident woman and its about time you had a little fun" and with that I stood tall and strutted sassily back to our table.

Lucy had her head on our colleague Phill's shoulder. She said she was tired and her husband was on his way to collect her if I wanted a lift home but I told her I was having a good time and wanted to stay out. Our other colleagues Matt and Joe were happily chatting away to a group of girls on the next table. I looked around and saw Melanie bopping away on the dance floor with friends she had obviously bumped into but Tom was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't want to ask Phill or Lucy where Tom was as not to make it obvious about my intentions. I figured he must be at the bar or in the gents so poured myself a drink and chatted to the others whilst waiting for him to come back. Ten minutes or so went by and he still hadn't returned.

Lucy's husband text to say he was outside so I offered to walk her out. I grabbed my jacket telling Phill I'd be back in a minute. It had started to rain outside so I waved her off from the doorway and went back inside to look for Tom. I spotted him almost straight away but from what I saw there was no chance I'd be fucking him tonight.

My heart sank. There was Tom in the corridor. Pinned up against the wall. Shirt undone. A petite blonde in a white dress pressed against him with her tongue down his throat. He didn't waste any time I thought. I felt like an idiot. He hadn't even noticed me. The blonde broke free from the kiss and led him outside. It was then I noticed who she was. The office bitch Lydia of all people ! A tear rolled down my cheek as I paced as fast as I could in my heels into the wet night.

Please say that's not the end!

N

I walked straight past the taxi rank and past the crowds of revellers going in and out of the bars despite it pissing down with rain. I continued to walk in the direction of home which would take at least forty minutes on foot. My hair was dripping wet and my jacket inadequate to protect me from such a downpour.

The old me would have gone straight home and shrouded myself in fluffy pyjamas with a hot cup of chocolate and snuggled up on the sofa feeling silly and chastising myself. Not tonight. I had already decided to change my sensible predictable behaviour and quickly reminded myself so.

I carried on walking through town, across the bridge, through a side street which led to an alley. If I cut through it instead of taking my normal route, I could knock ten minutes off my journey. I decided to take the risk.

Once in the alley I peeled my jacket off and just stood there for a minute letting the cold rain drench my now see through top. My nipples stood erect like bullets and I embraced the sensation of every drop that hit me. I even spun around with my arms stretched out laughing to myself. I have to be honest it felt pretty exhilarating.

The rain began to ease off a little now. It was very dark in that alley and with my feet sliding about in the sandals, being a bit tipsy and the uneven floor I tripped and fell to the ground. Everything went blurry for a minute and then I felt a strong pair of arms reach around me and pull me up from the floor. I was too shocked from the fall to be scared and muttered thank you before he steadied me and I turned around to face him.

He had a somewhat hard looking face but kindness shone through his piercing eyes. He towered over me and I could see he was muscular and thick set even with his long coat on. He had dark eyes and dark skin and being quite tall myself he actually made me feel small and more feminine than I usually did with men.

I suppose I should have felt scared being in this completely vulnerable situation but I didn't. In fact I think a more appropriate descriptive would be excited. He took his mac off and wrapped it around my shoulders. I was mesmerized by him.

"Are you hurt?" he asked.I shook my head telling him no. "You shouldn't be walking down here on your own at this hour" he scolded. He was right, it had been a really stupid idea. "Lets get you home" he offered. "Come with me and I'll get you a taxi".

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder presumably to walk me back out of the alley but almost instinctively I turned my body into his. I looked up into his brown eyes and kissed him. He did not protest and his tongue soon met mine. I kissed him hard and passionately, pressing my body against him. Stood there in the rain in this dark alley with this complete stranger kissing him with the most animalistic hunger I have ever known.

He wrapped his arms around my waist causing the mac to fall from my shoulders. He scooped it up and draped it over his arm all the while his lips never leaving mine. He kissed down my neck and across my clavicles as my head tilted back and the rain dripped between my full breasts. Then his hands were at my behind. He gripped my cheeks firmly and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me underneath a shelter pushing me against a cold wall.

So hot . This is one great story . Can't wait for the next part

More plz Im liking this

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a night - a new you!

Sounds like it's going to get even wetter on the inside!!

Love to hear more - very horny so far!

He was so strong. He still had me held there with my legs wrapped firmly around him . I clung to him not wanting any distance to come between us. I couldn't wait to feel his skin against mine and I carelessly ripped at his shirt exposing his torso to me with one swift tug. I run my hands down his smooth chest and felt his fingers press harder into the cheeks of my bottom.

His mouth worked its way down my neck and my nipples tingled and literally burned for his touch. Then he loosened his grip on me allowing me to put my feet back on the ground. He leaned into me with his body right against mine and I could feel his erection pushing against me through the fabric of our clothes.

God this guy knew exactly what he was doing. He was so masculine and confident and seemed to intuitively respond to my every desire. He peeled the flimsy, sodden camisole off me kissing me from navel to neck as he did. His lips were warm and soft against my wet goose-bumped skin.

I was now stood in wet jeans and heels with my back against the wall. He used his knee to separate my legs and grabbed at my arm raising it above my head. I left it there whilst he did the same to the other arm. My pussy ached and throbbed for him but I loved that he hadn't touched me there at all yet. It made me want him so much, like sweet torture.

Now with both of my wrists in one hand he pinned my arms to the wall, he tweaked my left nipple with his free hand. Gently flicking and running his finger over it. At the same time he took the right nipple into his mouth. He sucked it much harder than I expected which made my pussy throb twitch. I had never felt such an intense sensation from nipple play before and the contrast of the soft teasing on one side and the hard biting and sucking on the other had me ready to combust right there on the spot.

Thank you for reading so far and for the comments. I'm writing this off the cuff so bare with me. I'm popping in and out to update as and when I have time. X

I'm loving it . Cant wait to read more

Wow

Can't wait for the next instalment throbbing just thinking about it

My flesh was cold and puckered but, the excitement and the intense sensations I felt were too powerful for the cold to bother me.I guess the alcohol in my system helped to. I didn't care about my temperature at all. In fact being cold probably intensified the warmth from his mouth and hands.

He released my nipples and wrists and kissed my face as he cupped my bare breasts in his big powerful hands. He groped me roughly as I gently bit his bottom lip and licked it with the tip of my tongue. I reached between his legs and grabbed and squeezed his solid cock. It felt much bigger than the two others I had previously touched . I gulped with nervous anticipation.Our heavy breaths making little clouds of mist appear before us which seemed to add to the sexually charged atmosphere.

With shaking hands I popped his button and slid his zipper down to get a closer feel of his huge cock. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as I imagined it filling me up. I was just about to pull it free from his tight boxers when he broke away from our kiss and slid his hands down my sides kissing his way down my front as he knelt before me on the ground.

One button undone, he kisses under my navel, two buttons undone, again kisses lower, three undone my tiny thong exposed to him, hot wet lips against my flesh,four the last button undone and the jeans gripped and pulled down firmly. My jeans are only peeled half way down my thighs when he presses his mouth against the lacy white thong. Its tiny and barely covers me at all. I feel vibrations from his lips as he lets out a sort of deep pitched groaning sound.

By *yronutMan  over a year ago

St Austell

More please..... I hope he's going to fill all holes...

» Add a new message to this topic