FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First club experience

First club experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I was getting ready for my first club experience, nice brand new matching black lace bra and panties that my boyfriend had bought for me that very same day, and a skin tight red dress with black lace shoulders and black high heeled shoes. I felt sexier and more nervous than I had ever felt before. We decided to go into Camden to meet up with a friend first as the club didn’t open until 10pm and we didn’t want to be sitting at home letting the nerves build up even more.

Finally we were ready to leave and get the train into town, but I’m in no way used to wearing dresses or high heels and I felt more than a little bit self-conscious, but the reaction I had gotten from the boyfriend when he saw me in the dress of an almost instant boner and drooling gave me the confidence to carry on. The up and down looks of “damn that’s sexy” as I walked the 10 minutes to the train station also had me walking a little taller.

When we eventually get to Camden we couldn't find the friend we’d come to meet, so we stopped in the first pub we came across to have a drink, eventually we got hold of the friend in time to meet up for 10 minutes before he had to leave, it felt like a wasted journey, but it beat sitting at home.

We got on the train to the club, I was feeling really nervous like that feeling when you’re about to go on a roller coaster of complete fear and excitement rolled into one. We got off the train and headed to the club, as we walked through the alley the cameras spotted us and the door automatically opened for us and we headed inside. Being one of the first couples there it was quite empty, but once we had put our things in a locker and had a drink and had been shown around it was beginning to get a bit fuller, people sitting around in various states of dressedness. Then as we were standing at the bar there was a couple on a sofa that had a net curtain around it and nobody but me and my boyfriend had noticed that the guy had gone down on his lady friend, we could just see through the net enough to see his head between her legs licking away at her pussy, then they switched positions and she was bobbing her head up and down on his cock, all the while people were standing around chatting not noticing what was going on behind the net, then still fully clothed he climbed on top of her and they start fucking there and then! I could hardly believe what I was seeing and that nobody else had noticed, but I was definitely enjoying it and I was getting very wet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please go on!

We decide to go for a wander around to see what else was happening, looking in all the various rooms and looking through peep holes, it felt so naughty watching people having sex right there in front of my eyes, I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second. We ended up in a room with a 2 way mirror and on the other side of the mirror was a couple completely naked having full blown sex, fucking each other’s brains out. Lots of people were watching them and lots of people were too distracted, in the room we were in it was all women going down on their men…. Well my boyfriend wasn’t having any of that and sat me down and told me to take my knickers off, I did so and he knelt in front of me and started licking my hot and by this point dripping wet pussy like it was a cake that needed the icing licking off. It felt so good and it set a president as a lot of the other couples then switched places.

I like it

Glad you like it it's a true story and also my first time writing anything like this... If more people are interested I'll put a bit more up.

"Glad you like it it's a true story and also my first time writing anything like this... If more people are interested I'll put a bit more up. "

Tell us, the whole story... )

"Glad you like it it's a true story and also my first time writing anything like this... If more people are interested I'll put a bit more up. "

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving it

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes I like it. Please post more.

By *yronutMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Yes please...... All the nitty gritty

We moved on from there to get another drink leaving the other couples to continue their oral exploration of each other. We got our drinks and then wandered round a bit more and came across a room with 2 couples playing on one massive bed, not playing together, but both on the same bed. We stood and watched for a while before I was put on the side of the bed and once again my boyfriend’s head was at my pussy licking expertly away and then his hand came up and joined in making my pussy even wetter.

Then we switched positions and he took his trousers and boxers off and he sat on the bed in front of me whilst I crouched down and started licking his cock like it was a lolly pop to be savoured, he obviously liked it as little moans of pleasure would escape from his lips every so often. I was taking almost the whole of his fully erect cock into my mouth, slurping up the pre cum.

Then he lifted my dress over my head and inspected my breasts that were spilling over the top of my bra now that my dress had been removed and they were no longer restrained. He took each nipple in his mouth and sucked them gently, but firmly enough to make them big and hard. I took my shoes, bra and panties off and crawled onto the bed, my boyfriend crawling after me with a very stiff cock. I laid down on the bed between the two couples that had already been there and my boyfriend climbed on top and put each of my legs over his shoulders before entering my pussy with his lovely, hot, hard cock and began slowly moving in and out eventually filling my pussy completely with his cock. It felt so good and so naughty to be in between these other couples on the bed having sex.

Mmm... nice one.. ????but the kinky part?))give us more.. don.t kill the hero??

The guy from the couple to our right asked if he could touch my body, so I asked my boyfriend if he minded and he said it was fine, so I then had my boyfriend’s cock pounding away between my legs and this complete stranger running his hands along my body and playing with my boobs whilst his lady friend was sucking on his cock. My boyfriend was watching me closely and could see I wanted to touch the guy who was touching me, so he leant down and whispered for me to touch him, so I did, and for the first time I touched another woman’s breast, it was strange but nice at the same time.

Then my boyfriend moved down my body kissing me all the way down to my pussy and started licking me and the guy next to me put his cock in my face, so I dutifully took it into my mouth and began sucking, taking his whole cock into my mouth and almost gagging on it, whilst my boyfriend and the guys lady friend were sucking my tits and licking my pussy, sometimes both doing the same at the same time, then the couple to the left of us asked to join in and there were hands and tongues all over my body, there was so much excitement and adrenaline going through my body I felt like I might explode and quite clearly did as when we all eventually got up there were puddles on the waterproof mattress cover, all where I had been. It had been a very good first experience and my boyfriend who had been before said he’d never experienced anything like it before ?

As exciting and fun as it was though, neither of us had managed to orgasm in the club, so after the short taxi ride home at 4 in the morning we went straight in and stripped off again in the bedroom and jumped on each other like we’d never had sex before, him pounding away at me and then rolling over and my pussy sliding up and down on his cock little gasps of pleasure coming from both of us, then he rubbed my clit to build me to orgasm, which didn’t take long, and a flood of relief and pleasure washed over me with a body shakingly good climax and seeing the pleasure he has given me tips him over the edge too and I feel him spurt his hot sticky juices inside me, then we rolled over and fell asleep with his cock still inside me.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience- thanks for sharing!!

X x

Well done.. you got 10 from me))) wait for other stories

» Add a new message to this topic