FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The dominant couple

The dominant couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently got chatting with a couple on here , well it was the lady of the couple who said she would like to invite me to their home , she had a maids uniform that she would like to see me in.happily I accepted so the next day I left for their house not really knowing what to expect, it was around 1 in the afternoon when I rang the bell, I stood nervously waiting for a answer .I didn't know weather this was a wind up or not and didn't know what to say once that door opened.a few seconds pass then I see someone coming . the door opened and there stood staring me up and down this beautiful woman about 45 long dark hair with a hour glass figure dressed in the tightest and shortest white dress with heels to match well I bet they were at least 5inch heels and she smelt amazing , she uttered "well get in don't just stand their shoes off and straight up the stairs" I nodded and did as she said , once upstairs she told me to undress on the landing and to fold my clothes up and put them on the chair and that I won't be needing them for a while, again I did as she said but I could feel myself getting turned on she was watching me and smiling at the thought she had in mind for me, once undressed I was led to the master bedroom and told to run the shower and get in and make sure I washed everywhere and make sure I was shaved nice and smooth and douch , I'd done that many times so done as she said while she waited in the bedroom ,after about a half hour I walked into the bedroom where I was told to kneel on the bed so she could inspect me, again I did as she said , her long manicured nails ran down my spine and then a sharp smack to my bottom as she said your my slave now so get used to it or get dressed now and leave.I stayed but trembling at the thought of what she is going to do with me , good girl she said ,her hands stroking by body I could feel myself getting hard now really hard which she noticed . now now girl none of that until mistress says do you understand .yes mistress is my reply.she gets off the bed and goes to a drawer.she tells me not to look at her and to close my eyes which I do .I feel her come back and kneeling behind me and another slap across my ass I'm told to spread my legs , I do as I'm told she takes hold of my cock and balls and pulls it to her , I feel something cold then hear a clunk and her utter there you go all locked up so you can't touch it .she then moves further up the bed, I'm proper shaking by now as I've got no idea what is in store for me, then I feel her put something around my neck, I jump .keep still girl I'm told in a loud voice so I do as she says it's your collar all slaves have collars , now get on the floor you need to be marked as mine girl , I do as I'm told I'm starting to feel like she owns me and I do want to please her .once on the floor she stands over me and tells me to look up .she pulls her dress up to reveal no knicker and a beautiful shaved pussy , smell it girl I'm ordered learn your mistresses smell so I move to smell mmmm it smells so sweet she then let's flow all her piss on me and orders me to drink from her pussy. I open my mouth and clamp it round her pussy and start to drink it seems to go on for ages she's stroking my head telling me what a obedient slave I am going to be for mistress until she stops .Their your marked as my property now your mine and you'll obey me or you'll be whipped until you do. Do you understand slave she says , I nod and reply yes mistress

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh please tell more

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Mmm I'm interested already

Now get mistress licked clean girl , your going to be doing a lot of cleaning mistress and a lot of naughty other things which you might not want to do but you will because I'm going to train you .it's going to be harsh for you but you'll love me for it in the end slave won't you. I nod and reply yes mistress, now let's get you ready .put them stockings on.sheer black , they feel good while I'm pulling then on.I can feel my cock harden but it can't as I'm in chastity then a suspender belt goes on and the stockings attached then silk black g string , good girl your starting to look what I want.next the bra and then this gorgeous sexy maids dress it's so soft against my skin slips on its the perfect fit size 10 I'm then led to the dressing table where I'm made over with lush red lips, I've never looked so good in all the time I've been dressing up next the long blonde hair so smooth so long and straight .it makes me feel so sexy , shoes next well boots really . Their calf length black lace up with the highest of heels they must be 7 inch god I felt incredible and felt so beautiful next then my nails were painted in a brilliant red topped off with a spraying of deodorant and some nice perfume. now then she said go and look in the mirror and tell me what you think girl , I totter over trying to get used to these incredible boots , they make my bottom lift up .I look in the mirror and can't believe what I'm seeing.I look absolutely amazing, I turn round and mistress is smiling , thank you mistress I say. right let's get you started first thing get downstairs and pour me a glass of wine then you can get this house cleaned up, I've a party tonight and I don't want my guests seeing this mess.yes mistress I understand so I got down to it tottering around the house on these heels , the time passed away quickly and before I knew it mistress said that the guests would be arriving shortly , she went through with me on how to serve the drinks and snacks and stuff , I was shaking but she calmed me down saying that all will be okay and that the guests will not notice me as I'm only the maid hopefully I will make her a proud owner , I nod and smile and reply yes mistress I'll make you proud, good girl and good girls get rewards at the end of the night she said .anyway a hour passed and the guests starting arriving

Oh I'm loving this . Please do carry on

There are about a dozen couples arrive , each time I take their coats and put them in the cupboard , it's a room really but the house is so big she says it's a cupboard, they were all quite posh that arrived but the drink was flowing well, I must have served at least a dozen bottles of champagne it was then that I started to notice everyone was starting to get close sitting around the room woman were starting to sit on guys knees that they didn't arrive with .kissing was starting to happen and mistress was nowhere to be seen .god what was I going to do

Mmmmmmmm

Just then mistress came back into the room , she didn't look right .her hair was a little messed up and in walked a guy behind her she must of been doing something with him I thought. she walked into the centre of the room and announced that it was time for the evening to begin , all of a sudden everyone starting taking their clothes off even my mistress girls were with guys and girls and guys were kissing other guys , I turned and started to make my way to the kitchen out of the way but mistress shouted of me to come to her.I totted over .everyone was looking by now at her and me standing next to her she walked over to the sideboard at the other side of the room and told me to follow which I did .it was what seemed a long walk with everybody staring . they'd never noticed me all night now I'm on show.mistress pulled something out of a bag which was on the sideboard it was a leash and quickly attached it to my collar and announced that I was her slave and if anyone wanted to use me feel free .I couldn't believe what I'd heard .I was shaking with fear

She announced that I'm a TV maid.my jaw dropped .but people didn't seem to care or take much notice , just then I noticed that a couple of guys on the settee were looking at me and whispering, then 1 got up walked over to mistress and asked if he and his partner could use me.mistress looked at me and said yes of course I want everyone to use her as she handed him my leash.he gave a gentle tug and told me to follow .I looked at mistress and she told me to behave myself and do as everyone told me to and that all the women would be known as mistress and all the guys as masters and if I don't do as she says I'll be whipped in front of everyone .I nod and reply yes mistress I'll obey you mistress, so off I toddled behind the guy who when he gets to his partner he gets up and they start to go upstairs with me behind them

Once in the bedroom I'm taken to the bed and my leash is tied to the headboard and told to sit .both of them standing before me where I'm told to get them both hard by the guy who led me there , I take hold of their cocks and proceed to wank them at the same time their both quite big about 8 inch . fit guys and quite good looking one of them fatter than the other with it cut which he moved closer and said do you want to suck my cock bitch , I didn't answer I was shaking a little as I'd never been in this position with guys before even though I'm no virgin I've been with guys but only 1 at a time.well bitch he said again.remembering what my mistress said I answered yes master and begin to suck on his length. it was nice , it tasted good and soon forgot myself and slipped into my slut role the second guy moved in and I was soon taking both .lickin and suckin and kissing their big cocks

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Wow can not wait. I love two cocks in my mouth x

Go on))

I was taking each of them one after the other .sharing as I didn't want to upset my new mistress already , I only had her pleasure in my mind and I was doing like she wanted me to, anyways I was moved further onto the bed as one of them dragged my leash he was sitting up legs wide open against the headboard and told me to lick his balls, by now I was eager to get them in my mouth so I was straight down kneeling in front of him.I knew that the other guy his name was David would come to the back of me.I felt his hand at my knickers rubbing my pussy.I couldn't help but to push back , he knew I was ready for to mount, he pulled my knickers to the side and I could feel him pushing to enter me but I was too dry , he spat on me and pushed his finger in then 2 in stretching me.it felt good mmmm here I was with 2 great looking guys with big cocks and I knew both were going to fuck me, I was loving it , he pulled his fingers out and pushed that gorgeous cock into me slowly but firm till he was right in .I stopped suckin and turned to look my hand ran across my ass to pull my cheeks open more for him he grabbed my hand and bent it upwards to restrain me, mike the other guy turned my head back round and smacked me across my face, saying don't ever pull away from me girl, I'm sorry master please forgive me.god I was really into being their pet slut . He pushed my head back down all the way till I was gagging while David started bucking me hard .it hurt but I couldn't get away they continued to have their way what seemed like ages.keep swapping over who was inside me while I sucked and kissed the other cock .David said straddle my cock girl were both having you now , I didn't care by now I was loving the attention so I knelt over him and lowered myself onto him god he felt amazing , I turned to watch as Mike pushed his way in.god I'd never had 2 cocks before .it hurt but by now I only had their pleasure in mind so began to ride then mmmm it was lush I felt like a really lucky slut they continued to fuck me for another few minutes then both at the same time pulled out and offered me their cocks at my mouth , I opened wide tongue out waiting for them to feed this slut their cum which they did both filling my mouth with their hot delicious cum mmmm swallowing the lot apart from a dribble which ran down my chin which mike was soon to finger off and I licked it up smiling at my two masters before cleaning their cocks up with my tongue as they lay down in each others arms kissing , now go girl fuck off and leave us mike said and with that I got off the bed and replied yes master and left the room , outside on the landing I looked in the mirror , I was a mess so went straight to the bathroom and tidied myself up before returning to the lounge

More.. that was too easy) more punisments slut')bring more...work hard

When I tottered into the lounge there was two groups , my mistress was on all fours in the middle of the floor surrounded by masters while another group of bodies were further away on the floor a mass of arms and legs all entwined , mistress spotted me out the corner of her eye.she had been busy takin one of the masters in her mouth another in each hand one in her pussy and the last was in her ass, she looked absolutely beautiful not a hair out of place and lipstick still immaculate , she was a goddess of sex and you could tell by how big and hard all the cocks were. she beckoned me over.come here my beautiful little slave she said .I smiled and tottered over.I had got the hang of my new boots I was walking perfect in them my ass swayed from side to side.I knew that I was going. to get fucked by all of these guys and had it in my head that I was going to please my mistress so much by enjoying every second of it and every drop of cum I was going to be given .I stood next to her.the guys still fuckin her .yes mistress I said.get down here girl and lick my ass while your master is giving me his meat it's not lubed enough.quick as a flash I was down lickin my mistress getting her nice and wet, mmmm good girl she said now wet masters cock.he pulled out and pushed it in my mouth, I took him straight to the back of my throat back and forth I devoured his cock getting him soaked, then back into my mistresses ass he went .another guy moved in for my ass as he gave me a hard spank .stick your ass in the air slut , yes master as he pulled my knickers to the side and slid straight in me ah it felt so good again having a nice big fat juicy cock inside me another one was pushed in my mouth and they began fuckin me my hands upon my mistress ass as master fucked her only pulling out to be wet in my mouth.the master who was face fuckin me knew that he had to move for him as he done it so I kept getting him soaked , I was in heaven all this cock and sharing it with the most beautiful mistress I'd ever seen , the master who was fuckin mistresses ass thrust hard and let out a ahhh I've just cum babe he said , mistress pulled off the other guys and told me to lie on my back the guy who was fuckin me pulled out spanked my ass and rolled me over .mistress squatted over my face her ass still wide open she lifted my legs up to her and said to the guy .get back in her and fuck my slave good the cum had started to run out of my mistresses ass by now onto my face , don't waste it she said , drink , yes mistress I said and started to lick the cum from her, it felt so dirty but amazing that I was having the time of my life and this huge cock ramming me and swallowing this delicious cum mmmm

And the rest? Those sadic couples? The watersports? You've been a bad slut, dirty whore) tell us more..

Amazing story. It's the kind of fantasy I'd like to act out myself. Complete loss of control almost

Sounds perfects

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Oh how id love that

Really enjoying this, keep it coming

This is my dream came close once but only 2couples there so not used as I want to be

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant....glad there's more Masters and Mistress's still to go through you

my tongue was starting to get in her ass as far as possible by now to get the last drops of cum mistress must have known this so she sat on my face pushing down.I couldn't breath but that didn't matter I was pleasing and cleaning my mistress.she lifted up just before I passed out I think , I had went all dizzy with having no air , the master who was fuckin me had stopped and withdrew his cock .I could feel my pussy throbbing , there was a voice utter pass the slut to me it's my turn before I knew what was happening my leash had been passed over and I was being dragged across the floor straight up to a guys cock , I looked up to him.he looked at me as he grabbed my collar slapping my face , now pleasure me slut he said.yes master and I began to swallow his length , it tasted lush.it must have been in every pussy going .god this was amazing , mistress by now was standing close by with a camera in hand taking pics of me and I couldn't help myself from posing for her. good girl she kept saying as I moved so she could get the best shots , you'll be having cock all day every day once I've shown these to the rest of my friends she said. I smiled at her.I loved it when I made her a happy mistress anyways the guy pulled out turned me round and mounted me, his cock was a bit bigger than the last but he just slid in to me , it felt good ahhh as I arched my back as he pulled on my collar and proceeded to ride me hard and fast I was bucking back onto him until I could feel him cum .he stopped but didn't pull out instead he was still pushing in .it seemed like ages my pussy had shrunk by now gripping his cock as he tried to withdraw he said I'm locked in and everybody stopped and started looking at us.my god this dirty little bitch is keeping me in .she's like a dog on heat. I looked up at mistress and she had this incredible big smile on her face.good girl she said , the guy stayed inside me for another minute or two before he could pull out .by now masters and mistresses where chatting about me then they started asking my mistress if I was for sale and how much.no she's not for sale she said , phew I thought but she is available for rent, my jaw dropped .she picked up my leash and pulled me close to her so I was kneeling at her feet where I felt safe for some reason, you'll all be given times and rates of when she's available but she definitely won't be cheap mistress said

"my tongue was starting to get in her ass as far as possible by now to get the last drops of cum mistress must have known this so she sat on my face pushing down.I couldn't breath but that didn't matter I was pleasing and cleaning my mistress.she lifted up just before I passed out I think , I had went all dizzy with having no air , the master who was fuckin me had stopped and withdrew his cock .I could feel my pussy throbbing , there was a voice utter pass the slut to me it's my turn before I knew what was happening my leash had been passed over and I was being dragged across the floor straight up to a guys cock , I looked up to him.he looked at me as he grabbed my collar slapping my face , now pleasure me slut he said.yes master and I began to swallow his length , it tasted lush.it must have been in every pussy going .god this was amazing , mistress by now was standing close by with a camera in hand taking pics of me and I couldn't help myself from posing for her. good girl she kept saying as I moved so she could get the best shots , you'll be having cock all day every day once I've shown these to the rest of my friends she said. I smiled at her.I loved it when I made her a happy mistress anyways the guy pulled out turned me round and mounted me, his cock was a bit bigger than the last but he just slid in to me , it felt good ahhh as I arched my back as he pulled on my collar and proceeded to ride me hard and fast I was bucking back onto him until I could feel him cum .he stopped but didn't pull out instead he was still pushing in .it seemed like ages my pussy had shrunk by now gripping his cock as he tried to withdraw he said I'm locked in and everybody stopped and started looking at us.my god this dirty little bitch is keeping me in .she's like a dog on heat. I looked up at mistress and she had this incredible big smile on her face.good girl she said , the guy stayed inside me for another minute or two before he could pull out .by now masters and mistresses where chatting about me then they started asking my mistress if I was for sale and how much.no she's not for sale she said , phew I thought but she is available for rent, my jaw dropped .she picked up my leash and pulled me close to her so I was kneeling at her feet where I felt safe for some reason, you'll all be given times and rates of when she's available but she definitely won't be cheap mistress said "

) and what about those crazy sadic couples that tortured you and raped?) put some watersports in this story)) to early to finish it))work hard.. push your boundaries to extreme) come on.. don't disapoint us!

feeling safe at my mistresses feet was not what it seemed to be.she pulled me to my feet , moving me to another room, she flicked the switch on it was a dungeon of some sort.there was a huge cross with shackles attached all over it.whips.dildos and masks and everything you could imagine there she marched me over to what she called the swing and I was placed in it wrists and ankles locked so I couldn't escape.she shouted through to the other room , come on in and let the real fun to commence.everybody began to enter all naked and hard .a couple of the mistresses headed straight for the whips , mistress stood next to me and announced that she expects every master to fuck the slave before she can be released .I gulped as if I couldn't swallow .the guys started to move in towards me , I was on my back on the swing legs wide apart there seemed to be a queue for me. The first guy just came up and pushed his cock straight into me , god it hurt.I cried out in pain with little or no notice to anyone until one of the mistresses noticed and moved closer to me , shhhh stop your whimpering girl you should be pleased with all this lovely cock for you.with that she straddled my face , now open your mouth girl I need to pee, yes mistress I said and opened wide until she had finished now lick it clean girl so I did. This seemed to have another queue for me and one after the other the mistresses made me drink all their pee and the masters were all going through me , nothing seemed to bother anyone.they were all as filthy as each other, nobody cared that I was a slave being used but guess they were either used to it or just happy with what mistress had put on offer for them.the cross and all the other things were getting well used by now guys were being bent over by these incredible looking mistresses and being fucked hard with huge strap ons, the cracking of whips could be heard guys had hoods on kneeling in front of girls with strap ons and in front of guys with hard ons, everything was going on

That's my girl) everybody should be a big part of your story.. so... by how many you've been fucked in that night? And whrn you'll gonna beg us to throw that sadistic party, to put you story on screen?

mistress came over to me and released me from the swing attached my leash again , giving me a lash across my bottom with a riding crop which she had picked up.I squealed and grabbed my bottom it stung like hell to which she giggled and said poor girl your going to get a lot worse than that in the morning as she began to walk out the room with me in tow , now let's get you upstairs and cleaned up your master will be home soon.I didn't know what to think I was gobsmacked my master she'd said, anyway I was taken to the bedroom and ordered to strip and shower which I did .back in the bedroom mistress had got me a different outfit to wear it was a short pink illuminating dress fishnet type with big holes .a proper slut dress black lace bra and matching knickers and fishnet stockings which I hurriedly put on to her orders.my nails done pink to match topped off with pink platform pole dancing shoes and this gorgeous red hair which was glued on my head . I asked mistress why the glue and was swiftly answered by a lash from her whip across my bottom I winced in pain , you cheeky little bitch she said lucky for you I've not got time to fuckin beat the shit out of you .how fuckin dare you to ask anything I bowed my head and muttered I'm sorry mistress please forgive me to which she said you will be very sorry in the morning don't you worry now get this new collar on. It was a baby pink with slut written in diamond's fake ones though and was fastened much tighter , I could hardly breath mistress looked at me for a few seconds and said yes you'll be fine now fuckin move as she whipped my bottom again god it hurt but I couldn't disobey her .It seemed to be my position as her slave now , I had accepted her offer as my owner and being the way I am I would put up with it , we got to the top of the stairs and my leash was attached and we went downstairs through to the back garden , I was shaking as to what was to come meeting the master. mistress lit a cigarette passed it to me and told me to smoke it as she lit another, he likes his sluts to smoke she said as I took a draw on it lights started to come down the driveway, it was him , right she said when he gets out of the car say welcome home master but never look him in the eye unless he says so . do you understand girl. yes mistress I understand. He got out of the car and I done what I was told .totally ignored by him he grabbed her lifting her up as they kissed .I sneaked a peak.he must have been nearly 7 feet tall and big framed aswell , a black guy . god I thought what the fuck have I let myself in for here his cock is going to break me in half. He put her down and she said happy birthday darling as she handed him the leash. mmmm good choice of dress thanks babe he said . I'm gonna shower first then I'm going to have some fun I've had a hard day , walking off hand in hand with me on the leash following .I was taken straight upstairs by the master as the mistress said she'd go and see how the guests were getting on .once upstairs my leash was undone and I was told to run a shower still bowing my head I said yes master in a quieter more fem voice he sat on the bed and still there on my return I was told to remove his shoes he then stood up and told me to remove his trousers as he removed his shirt , I could have passed out , the size of his cock it was at least 10 inches slack and I've never seen anything so fat it was twice as thick as a normal one , I felt sick .God I hope he doesn't want to fuck me with it was my thought.while I'm in the shower get towels ready to dry me he said.yes master in my sweet soft voice I replied, he was only in the shower a minute or two in fact I was late getting back with the towels as he was that quick and already had stepped out .quickly I started to dry him first from the back then moved to the front starting with his arms then chest making my way down.I was proper shaking by now, he must have noticed it.and he said feet next before drying up over getting nearer to that enormous cock I froze , he lifted my head by my chin with two fingers looked me in the eye and said get on with it bitch .I have to admit I was terrified so began to dry this monster cock .he inserted his finger through the loop on my collar lifted me to my feet and walked me to the bed and sort of throwing me onto it he lay down on his back and a sharp hard slap to my ass, get me hard he said, I like being wanked and sucked at the same time, I moved in picked it up and began wanking him then moved in to take him in my mouth, I could only fit his bellend in and my mouth was full but it felt incredible and amazing that here I was with this huge cock in my mouth I really began to get into it as I thought about all the cocks I had just had only half hour ago , I started to think god I hope they've slackened me up enough so I can take this .I want to please him. He's my master I've got to please him .he was hard by now , his fingers starting to play with my pussy pulling at it stretching me, by now I was eager to get my master in me but didn't dare say that to him.then he just sort of threw me over onto my front and he was kneeling behind me within a second later , he grabbed my hips and lifted me up spat on my pussy rubbing it in he then told me to push back and mount him I started to god it hurt so much him spitting on it more and more until I felt his head pop in ahhh please master I can't do this ahhh please please master as he held my hips, shhhh girl you'll be okay you'll have to get used to it you belong to me as he spanked my ass.that took away some of the pain. please master spank me again , he did so I pushed a little more onto his cock with each spank until it was fully in. good fuckin slut he said , ahhh it's fuckin Killin me master . shut the fuck up you winging little slut , your here for my pleasure not yours now get riding as he spanked me again and again, I started to ride it with each stroke it started to get easier

God he felt amazing after a while, but it was still killing me it was so big just then my mistress came in the door she walked over jumped on the bed and gave him a kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck mmmm she said while she watched her slave riding the masters cock.see you like your new girl then babe then gave my bottom a little rub and opening up my ass cheeks with both hands.I knew she'd be able to take you all.she's been a filthy fuckin slut all night downstairs, I think we're going to keep this one babe she said.he pulled out without saying a word and I whimpered then a hard slap from mistress good girl your doing well she said.he turned me over on my back and lifted my legs across one of his shoulders then pushed back in my pussy ahhhh I moaned , mistress giggled and straddled my face not saying what she wanted me to do she just pulled her cheeks apart and sat down firmly on my face my nose at her asshole my mouth at her pussy I began lickin her but couldn't get my breath she was suffocating me and I couldn't move or even cry out I was stuck between them , she must of known exactly how much air I needed as she lifted off just as I was about to pass out .I gasped hard taking in as much air as possible before she sat down again , this seemed to take the pain away from being fucked again she lifted up but this time he opened my legs and told me to wrap them round his back , the tears were running down my face by now from the lack of oxygen which I was lacked of from mistress .ahhh I'm cumin he said and with a burst of thrusts I felt him cum inside me.There was so much of it I could feel it running out of me as soon as he withdrew, quick girl finish your master off .feed on his cum she said so without question I wrapped my lips around his bellend while he wanked the rest of his cum in my mouth, there was loads of it still .I swallowed and swallowed until he stopped and pulled out . Now lick me clean slut.yes master I said as I started from his huge balls gently lickin his shaft up and down, god I loved every second of that fuck I thought to myself in fact I've loved the whole night , this couple are perfect and they are my owners and I'm happy to be theirs I said to myself, right she said as she pulled on my collar dragging me off the bed round to the base of the bed she uncovered a cage which I never even noticed taking the tight collar off me she opened the door pointed inside so I crawled in .good girl now get to sleep you've got your training in the morning before she placed the cover back over the cage and snapping the lock shut .I just fell into my blanket which smelled of my mistress mmmm it felt right that this was my life now as I fell asleep to my owners making love

I woke up hearing my mistress unlocking my cage, good morning baby girl she said, good morning mistress as I crawled out she had my collar in her hand she beckoned me over to the bed where she sat .it was only a short crawl once there I offered my head down and she put my collar on.good girl your learning .today is going to be your only learning day and your going to get everything right or your going to be a sore little girl , we've only got a couple of things to do for you to be completely owned by me but it involves a lot of pain so say now weather you really want to be my slave or you can get dressed and leave forever , god I couldn't believe I had such a dilemma , I hate pain but she was a goddess and I needed to be around her so I accepted.good girl I knew you'd pick the right choice and for that I'm going to help you normally I would just whip you until you can't take no more get up and leave but seen you have pleased me and your master I'm going to tie you first no begging though baby girl that just makes me want to beat you more .you have to learn that I know what's best for you and a slave has no choice or say in anything your only here to obey do you understand .yes mistress I said , good girl so she attached a short chain to my collar and being a little rough with me I was dragged to the floor face down she sat upon me pulling my hands behind my back and cuffed them then my ankles cuffed she walked over to the dresser where she turned around holding the riding crop giving it a good swish as she walked back to me saying scream as much as you like baby you won't be heard don't feel embarrassed or shame when you cry because you will be sobbing your little heart out once I've finished with you and remember never beg I see her raise the crop and smile it will soon be over then you'll belong to me , I see the crop come down and I quickly shut my eyes .whack ahhhh I scream out .that's the hardest I've ever been hit in my life blow after blow after blow she whipped me across my bottom.my legs.arms back .she was telling me all the time what I had did wrong last night and I had to learn .I must of taken at least 20 whacks by now I was crying my eyes out the pain was unbelievable she stopped kneeled down next to me and whispering in my ear good girl I'm enjoying this.and she then said something to me that I had to do otherwise she'd continue.she stood up and said well then girl what is your answer. I couldn't answer her so she rained more than another 20 blows upon me , I couldn't take no more but she was loving it , mmmm she was saying as she was rubbing her pussy is my baby girl going to do as she's told .I couldn't answer as I was in so much pain crying so much .she raised her arm again to start . I couldn't help myself and nodded , to late she started again this time only 5 or 6 times she hit me.good girl you know that I always get my own way , my ankles were released and I was dragged into the bathroom neither standing or crawling while taken there .there where mirrors all around and I could see the marks .god they were bad, a lot of them blood coming out my eyes still sobbing but I could still see the damage .mistress was smiling , just one more thing then your truly mine baby girl , I was shaking but knew that I had no choice I had to do it so I did what she said so I didn't have to be beaten any more , it lasted about 10 minutes .good girl she said as she undone my hands. now get showered then we're going to get you lookin like a princess .your my little girl now

Nice one) got more?

I came out of the shower and into the bedroom where mistress was sitting on the bed legs crossed smoking a cigarette she smiled and told me to lie next to her my head resting in her lap. she began stroking my hair.I was still sobbing a little ,shhhh stop your whimpering girl, yes mistress I replied , but I couldn't help it I was still hurting so much from the beating she had just given me.she handed me the cigarette she was smoking , for you my girl.I began to smoke it while she told me all the rules well the 3 golden rules as she put it

1 obey every word

2 only talk when given permission

3 never ever ask why

they were simple to follow for me and I'd soon pick them up she said or I'd have to face the crop again, do you understand girl .yes mistress.good girl now put the cigarette out and kneel before me, I did not want another beating so I'm going to be a good girl for my mistress I told myself. she placed a collar around my neck and told me this is yours now you have earned it girl , she fastened it tight again , I wasn't keen on such a tight collar but she told me that it helps me talk quietly and more girly which it did , right let's see what we have for you to wear , lookin through her wardrobe she pulled out a few outfits and told to try them on .she eventually picked a pair of leggings black shiny with slits in them and a loose fitting top pink silk and some cork heeled platform shoes .there you look nice and they'll do for you while your around the house, I had to practice my make up skills so she didn't have to dress me , I'll show you once and you better watch she snapped .yes mistress I replied.she glared at me took hold of my collar and slapped me hard across the face twice. what have I told you about talking girl , god you make me so fuckin mad sometimes , she grabbed her crop and lashed me across my bottom .didn't dare say anything .just grabbed my bottom and put my head down .I see we have a lot of fire left in you girl , you need to forget all about everything you've ever known and I'll think for you understand girl , I nodded , good she said, she started telling me how much the guests liked me last night and how she thought it would be a good idea to hire my services out to some of them when she and the master go away usually about 10 times a year so that I wasn't left home alone , anyway get my black shoes from over there she said pointing at them , and put them on for me , kneeling at her feet I done as she said as she put a leash on me.standing up she walked out and downstairs and outside with me in tow opening the car door and putting me in the back .were going to my best friends house I can't wait to show her you she said , I'd never been outside dressed before but she had me looking convincing and I loved that .how old are you girl she asked, 16 mistress , well nearly .next month I am .mmmm so young but so experienced .if your ever asked you tell them your 18 okay , yes mistress , what's your name , Debbie .good I think you suit your name but we'll see what your master thinks tonight , she drives off to her friends

We set off for my mistresses friends , it was only a short distance it took about 10 minutes by car,we went down a long winding drive , the house was absolute huge more of a mansion , we pulled up my mistress got out and a beautiful lady came running across the drive my mistress opened her arms and they embraced each other before passionately kissing , I couldn't believe my eyes .well I could because my mistress is a absolute goddess and everyone wants her they start talking I can't seem to hear what's going on but they both come to the car , mistress opens the door, out she says grabbing my lead as if I was some sort of dog that would run off .the beautiful lady looked me over checking my hands bottom and teeth. very nice she told mistress and how much did you pay for her. nothing she said , lucky sod and they both giggled and walked into the house with me following on my leash. They went straight upstairs once in the bedroom I was tethered to the base of the bed, they fell into each other ripping off their clothes and making love right in front of me, aren't you letting me have your slave then darling the lady said , of course Anna you know what's mine is yours , she pulled my leash loose and beckoned me onto her bed, lick my feet girl she said so I licked then.making sure I got right between her toes mmmm that's nice she rolled over both of them on fronts , lick my asshole girl , so again I started to lick .she kept pushing back they were kissing again , they were getting horny , let's fuck her Anna said get the strap ons out they were giggling like children as they put them on.Anna pulled a ring gag out of the drawer next to the bed and put it on me there that's better let's spit roast you new slut so mistress pulled me to her pushing this huge strap on through the ring until I gagged , now be a good girl and try to swallow as she pushed deeper Anna was behind me by then pulling down my leggings knickers to the side and entered me, you've got yourself a right dirty little slut here babe she said to mistress can me and Tim borrow him , say yes you know Tim would love her , we'll see mistress said , we're not sure if we're keeping her or not just yet we might be selling her. I was shocked but didn't dare say anything, they continued to fuck me as they chatted about buying and selling slaves as me. god knows how many they've been through

Leeds

Brilliant!!

Go on)) push it)) we like it rude))

After they fucked me , they decided to take a bath together. go run us a bath Anna said slapping my bottom.god that hurt , I whimpered , what have I told you Debbie about your moaning now stop it now or I'll fuckin take the skin from your backside mistress said.Anna laughed, she needs a good hiding babe leave her with me tonight and I'll make sure she's trained by the morning.mistress was thinking.okay then we're going out for dinner anyway , she'd only be locked in her cage, brilliant I can't wait to see Tims face when he sees what he's got to play with tonight , you bath is ready mistress I said , they got up from the bed walked hand in hand into the bathroom Anna stopped I need a pee she said. mistress told her use Debbie she's toilet trained now, oh well then , get here girl. on you knees she started to pee, I had to dash for it I didn't want to upset her my spilling any ahhh that I needed as they got in the bath she said. toilet trained you say.you've only had her a day when did you train her.this morning straight after her beating mistress told her.they laughed and kissed mmmm can't wait to use her now Anna said , I knew what she meant , after a long soak in the bath , they ordered me to hold the towels , they got out and dried each other kissing and cuddling as they done it , what a gorgeous site it was.I felt blessed with having the most amazingly stunningly beautiful mistress and her lover was just as hot

Going to have to come back to this when I have a bit of time.

Bring tim in)) brin them crazy friends also.. you love the abuse)

my god look at the time , I'm running late now mistress said as she hurriedly put her clothes on kissing Anna between each item thanks for the lovely afternoon babe's she said turning to me , you behave yourself Debbie mistress Anna is going to take care of you till I come for you tomorrow, don't worry about her as mistress Anna stood behind me her hands on my shoulders she'll behave I'm going to make certain of that. When you come tomorrow she's going to be so obedient by then , I gulped as my mistress left I wanted to cry out for her but knew it wasn't allowed . once mistress had gone Anna told me that I am your owner now so you better be obedient or I'll be whipped until I can't cry out no more , I believed her she had a sadistic look about her and she was looking forward to punishing me, she attached my leash smiled and said move it girl I need the toilet she couldn't wait to get upstairs as she was dragging me , inside I was ordered to remove my clothes and get on my knees , which I did as she removed hers.Tim won't be back for another 3to 4 hours we've plenty of time for you to please me she walked over pushing her gorgeous sweet smooth pussy to my face , taste girl she said so I licked and licked she was moaning with pleasure and started to gush, drink girl she said .I did what she said it was delicious, she pushed me down as she walked away into the bedroom , stay there she came back in holding a paddle , oh my god I thought more pain , I wanted to start crying she walked to me now kiss my feet so I did as I was told lie down on your back she straddled my face, now keep that mouth wide open or you'll feel this paddle , I lay there mouth wide open and waited she lowered closer .lick my asshole girl, tongue me good and you dare stop so did as told

you know you can be better;)))

How ? babe xx

Go on) put some spicy in it)))

my new mistress was loving my tongue getting right inside her .I was pushing as far in as possible, good girl she said it's coming.now open wide and dare fuckin move .with that she squeezed poo straight into my mouth.ahhh mmmm god I needed that she sat on my face a little and stayed there for a few seconds trying to push more out but to no avail, go on then girl you can get rid of that as she stood up turned and walked to the mirror lit a cigarette up and started to put her make up on as if nothing had happened. get over here she said and get my ass cleaned , I turned and started to go get some paper , get here girl use your tongue , so while she was doing her make up I was kneeling behind her lickin this beautiful ass clean , to be honest I thought I'd not be able to do it but as it happens she tasted okay so I lapped every drop up making my way in until I'd cleaned her asshole, I moved back once she was clean. good girl that's your job from now on but it's our secret never tell anyone or you'll be whipped until you have no skin left to whip do you understand girl, yes mistress I replied, tomorrow when Tim goes to work I'm going to cover you in it , I want it all over me and you'll be lickin it all up understand girl , yes mistress I understand she turned round and slapped me hard across my face, you stink go get showered Tim will want his little whore smelling nice and you better do everything he says he's your master tonight and he loves young girls and boys so looks like we'll be having a lot of fun using you

Leeds

Curry night?

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

paragraphs pleeeease me darlin' - thats very hard to read

After getting out of the shower and returning to the bedroom, mistress was waiting for me.I've got these out for you put them on , the make up is over there.pink nails and lips for the master

she had picked out a black leather mini dress with a collar attached to it and it had a diamond shaped slot where your bottom went .black lace underwear and these incredible black velvet ankle boots with peep toes with 5inch heels I instantly fell in love with them so hurriedly got dressed put my shoes on and done my make up .mistress said I looked a right filthy slut and smiled.she was absolutely stunning in her yellow silk dress matching shoes as mine but in yellow

how old are you girl she asked 18 I replied , lier !!!!!how old are you and I'll not ask again as she was reaching for the paddle , 18 mistress, she walked over to me and I knew from her look I was getting a smack, my head lowered , with a crack she hit me right across my ass.god it hurt, owww I whimpered, your mistress told me you are only 15 while we were having a bath, is that right, yes mistress. I said, good your master likes them young so he'll love you , when he asks you you make sure you tell him the truth that way he'll buy you if you are sold .yes mistress I understand

now come sit next to me and we'll have a smoke before he gets home , she lit up both cigarettes and passed me one. your holding it wrong , fingers straight and hold it near your tips like me , I copied as she was doing.good girl you look stunning and look like you've smoked for years , he'll like that

give me a kiss she ordered .so I moved in close.gentle like this as she kissed me , it felt amazing, that's how you will kiss him babe she said , I do hope he likes you and that your going to be sold , we'll definitely have you here with us.I want you as my little girl she said , I replied saying that I would love to be your little girl if I am to be sold.she smiled and hugged me, ah put some nice perfume on but spray that deodorant on first , now look at how gorgeous you look in the mirror, she was right I did and smelt gorgeous too

master will be home soon she told me and I was actually quite looking forward to seeing him .I hope he looks nice , he should do I said to myself she's a beautiful woman so he should be handsome , I was starting to feel excited about the night ahead and my body starting to tingle the thoughts running through my head, I was wanting his cock mmmm I thought.hope he's big and fat and juicy , hope I fancy him so I can enjoy being a little slag tonight for him

It was getting nearer to the master coming home .my mistress and me were still getting ready, well sort of

I had opened a bottle of wine on mistresses instructions pouring 2 glasses , she told me to drink, I'd not had a lot of experience with drink as I had a bad time on it once and put me off it.but she insisted that I help finish the bottle before he got in.saying that it would help me relax and let my inhibitions out. whatever that meant I don't know but I did as I was told. she again said remember babe no mentioning our little secret .yes mistress I understand.she give me a little peck on my forehead and a hug and said we'll have a brilliant time tonight just the 3 of us and in the morning we'll get up with him , send him to work a happy man then we can have our fun. did you like what I did for you today in the bathroom girl , it's a special thing we did you know, I've only ever done it with 1 before you.but I knew it was for us , come on don't hold me in suspence did you like it , like you mistress I've only ever done it with 1 until you but seen as you've asked .yes I did like it. didn't think I would but I did and like you I can't wait for more .your a incredible mistress and I'll love doing anything to please you .wow she said that's that then your getting covered tomorrow babe we both are

Leeds

Role on tomorrow.....can't wait !!!

Excellent happening

Wow

mistress Anna was a stunning beautiful woman in her fifties with Jennifer Lopez looks with the perfect figure,strict but I was really pleased that she was .I loved being under the thumb

we were still on the bed when we heard a car pull up that will be Tim she said she quickly put my collar and leash straight on and off we went downstairs.I was shaking by now thinking I hope he's nice and hope he likes me, the door opened and in he walked , mmmm very handsome I said to myself, what have we here he said , mistress answered our little girl with a smile as she handed him the leash, wow, very nice , give me a twirl he said so I tottered round on my gorgeous heels mistress had put me in ,a shower and bed for us he said as he dropped his bag , he undid my leash and holding both our hands mistress on one side and me the other headed up the stairs , go run the shower girl while we talk about you with a smile so off I toddled, in the bathroom I was shaking god he's gorgeous , Italian looking in his fifties tanned with a nice body , I hope his cock is nice just then in he walked naked my eyes straight down to see what I'll be getting .mmmm it's about 7 inches and quite thick and shaven , he went straight in the shower and I headed back to the mistress , he absolutely loves you as she gave me a quick cuddle , I can't wait to see yous together she said , we sat on the bed and waited .in he came all wet with a towel in his hand.who's drying me then he said

mistress looked at me and nodded, go on then girl you can dry daddy , I took the towel off him and started with his back , nice and slow , then round to the front and started patting him dry as I was up close.he touched me and I felt a surge of Electric flow through my body , he lifted my head and kissed me so soft on my lips his hand on my bottom feeling for the slit his hand enters probing for my pussy which was going to be his

By *ick and JoMan  over a year ago

worcester

What a great story love it, keep it going please

Fucking fantastic story, can't wait for more

mistress was on the bed, come over here you 2 , daddy stopped probing my ass took me by the hand taking me to the bed and placing me between them both , mistress kissed me soft on the lips , I love you babe she said to me, god it felt amazing that this beautiful woman was saying this to me.I didn't know what to say, I was in shock Tim was behind me lifting my dress feeling for my pussy so I was wiggling about so he could get to it.his finger slipped into me , my back arched as did my head.she likes that he said as he began poking me, he pulled out pushing his fingers to my mouth so I could wet them, back in he went with 2 fingers this time , I reached my hand round feeling for his cock as mistress continues to kiss me .I touch it, it's nice and warm I thought and began to slowly wank him feeling him grow with each stroke , I'm ready he said as he pulled his fingers out of my ass, mistress stopped kissing me turned to him and said me first darling , of course Anna you'll always be first .she got on all fours him behind her he slowly mounted her .now you kneel next to me and keep your daddy nice and wet when he pulls out .yes mistress I said, so holding her cheeks apart I waited for him to pull out as he began riding her slow but firm , pulling out he offered his cock to my lips , suck him babe's she said so I licked his bellend first mmmm before I swallowed him with a couple of strokes before spitting on it and putting it back into her pussy .good girl keep doing that she said so I did every few strokes he pulled out sharing his cock between us. fuck my ass now darling , this time he spat on it rubbing his bellend in his spit before sliding into her ass, what a sight it was.I could feel myself getting turned on and wanting his cock. again with a few strokes for the mistress he pulled out . suck him girl mistress said , again I started with his bellend lickin it before taking him deep in my mouth, good girl he said as I looked up at him with my mouth full of his cock seeing him smile made me feel like a little whore , he was back in her ass and starting to pound her , yes yes yes she was screaming give me your Cum darling , another couple of strokes and he came pulling out fairly quick and falling to his back on the bed, mistresses ass was wide open , lie on your back babe she said, so I rolled over and she quickly straddled over my face , now open wide as she squatted over me I could see she was straining to push his cum out .its coming babe she said as his cum dribbled out and straight into my mouth , mmmm drink it all now babe's she said and make sure you get the rest and give my ass a good lick out , mmmm it was a lush sight and it tasted nice too , once she was clean she lay on the bed and cuddled into Tim, I was ordered to get in between them my head near to Tims cock and told to lick him clean, your turn next mistress said as I cleaned daddies cock and balls

More more.. bring the party on.. gang gang) force that little bitch's limits)

You like seeing her dommed then

"You like seeing her dommed then"

Yes.. her and her "new mistress"both abused by large group activity, well not criminal one lol)) and as desert i would like some fucking machines on this party too.. let's see.. another bdsm dungeon?)this story went to soft)) pump it, harderr)

Omg I want this to happen to me

Next please

Loving this

As I was cleaning Tims cock and balls mistress was stroking my hair running her fingers through it while saying there isn't that lovely , your a good girl for us.your going to get lots of rewards and treats.my head slowly bobbing up and down , lickin his full shaft every now and then, my hand cupping his balls and giving him little wanks, he liked that I could tell by his moans and the way he was beginning to harden in my mouth, a few more strokes and he was rock hard.

pushing my head away from his cock he smiled at me, I looked at mistress for her approval.don't know why I just wanted to hear her say something.maybe it was for my next order.she looked at me and said would you like daddy inside you babe's, I nodded and said yes please mistress .good girl now get on your knees then and you can lick my pussy it's all wet while your daddy can have his fun with you

I moved to position myself head down to lick my mistresses beautiful pussy it tasted sweet , my tongue lapping at her .she was moaning .that's lovely darling keep going she said

I could not see what Tim was doing but I knew that he was behind me, his hand ran across my bottom then sliding my tight dress up to reveal my black lace knickers , his cock now slapping my bottom.god it felt good . pulling my knickers to the side I felt him spit on my ass so I reached behind to rub it in the hole for him, grabbing my hand and bent it upwards to restrain me a little then I felt his cock pushing it's way in , I couldn't help myself but to push back onto him until he was inside me.Tim didn't say a lot but he said that's a very good girl .daddy loves you as he began to fuck my tight little hole as I began to buck back onto him suckin my mistresses lips until she came.god she gushed, the bed was soaked she pushed me off and moved to get up.god I love watching Tim fuckin you his hand left go of my hand and grabbed my collar making me arch my back so he could get in deeper .ahhh yes I screamed yes yes yes, mistress was loving it, fuck her hard really fuckin hard babe , Tim was pounding my ass now , holding my collar my back arched slapping my ass hard making me buck back.mistress kneeled in front of me she grabbed my collar and began slapping my face hard .I want to watch you take all daddies cum girl so that you belong to us.do you understand as she slapped me again. yes mistress I want all daddies cum inside me.I need his cum.I want to taste it .please daddy give me your Cum I was screaming .mistress was gushing all over by now ahhh and with a burst of thrusts he came pushing into me and staying in as deep as possible my back arched and gasping for him to release my neck so I could breath , it felt amazing and a few seconds later I was released a couple more seconds and he withdrew, turning round as quick as possible while he was still rock hard I took him straight in my mouth slurping and suckin his juices mmmm I said , mistress behind me lickin my pussy

"You like seeing her dommed then

Yes.. her and her "new mistress"both abused by large group activity, well not criminal one lol)) and as desert i would like some fucking machines on this party too.. let's see.. another bdsm dungeon?)this story went to soft)) pump it, harderr)"

bring those on))

mistress made me stay in the position while she licked my ass for a while, god her tongue was long .she was beautifulshe was a goddess and I wanted to belong to her , I was praying that my owners would sell me to this beautiful goddess and her guy , they wanted me and they were a hot couple and I wanted to be part of their lives

mistress got on to Tim, phone them up darling and tell them that were keeping her .that she belongs to us now she said he works for you so he'll have to just give in .I'm not giving her up now so you better get him told. yes darl I'll sort it pass the phone, mistress was lying next to him naked apart from them shoes cuddling into him , me between her legs with Tims cock in lickin distance, which I was doing

Tim rang a number on the phone and started speaking , mistress got up and finger beckoning me, come with me child she said. I got up and followed her into the bathroom shutting the door behind us. your going to be mine soon baby she said , bending over pushing her gorgeous ass to me.shhhh quick I need to go as she beckoned me to kneel, a few seconds later she beckoned me to my feet, kissing me passionately, don't forget it's our little secret, yes mistress I replied in a quiet voice she held my hand and we walked back in the bedroom, Tim just putting the phone down smiled at her and announced , she's ours.mistress was overjoyed, thank god for that she said. We've got a busy day tomorrow we've got so much to get you.don't you fuckin dare think about leaving us she said, how much did she cost you darling she asked Tim.10 he replied , I knew that he didn't mean 10 quid by the look on his face it was 10 grand.mistress stating that I would be well worth the money as he was spending about a grand a month on girls and boys, you've made me smile darling she said I love you this is the best Christmas present ever looking at me .tomorrow morning were taking you home you can tell your parents that you've got a job away for at least the next few months so you don't ever have to leave me do you understand babe as she slapped my face . yes mistress you own me now I'll never leave you your my world

Bring on the story the things i've asked for))

Maybe it's all about me not you hun x

Whatever...

Wow

Fantastic story

Keep going ur way Debbie it's a great story

It was getting late on that night , mistress was getting excited about the next day and Tim said he had to be up early for work, so it was sleep time.Tim in the center mistress had put the leash on me and locked before way lay down our heads on his chest, his arms around our shoulders my leg draped over his and my hand holding the base of his cock while cupping his balls in my hand , it was a nice way to go to sleep I thought

before I knew it , it was morning , the sun was glaring through the window , I had fell asleep in this leather dress and my favourite incredible shoes , Tim already awake quietly told me to get the dress and shoes off and get into bed with him , still half asleep I got back in lying on my side again in the exact same position and holding his cock again , I'd missed it while I was out the bed and being a good girl I started wanking him slowly it wasn't long before he was hard , I was on my way to get him really going by suckin this gorgeous cock .stopping me he gave me a little kiss on my lips as he began rolling me onto my front and quickly lifting my hips up to the kneeling position he was right up against me his cock resting on my bottom as I was lifted.I shook my bottom a little and could feel how hard he was .my knickers were pulled to the side then I felt his spit as he rubbed his bellend into it and eased himself in my pussy ahhhh I moaned in quiet so not to wake the mistress .Tim started off fairly hard and deep making sure his full length was in me before taking me quite fast and building up to a burst of thrusts, mistresses eyes opened a big grin on her face. morning babe her hand stroking my face mmmm what a lovely sight to wake up to.Tim was on his final burst as I knew by how hard he was inside me.his cock pulsing throbbing , mistress lifted up moving her head towards my bottom and murmured to Tim to feed her .his cock was out of me as quickly as possible, mmmm mistress said and lay back down next to me and give me a kiss on the lips .take some baby she said so I began kissing her passionately sharing his cum , now go finish cleaning up daddy as she stroked my face again

I cleaned daddies cock and balls and he got up rushing around looking for things to wear mistress pulled me in close and wrapped her arms around me , I was her little spoon she said kissing my shoulder as we watched Tim get ready .he leaned over the bed and gave us both a kiss on the lips and said I'll see my babies tonight , we both answered by saying we'll be here waiting and he left we heard the car drive off up the drive

mistress took her arm from around my waist and leaning over getting something from the bedside table, it was a key she showed me and smiled .telling me to kneel in front of her she undid the lock on my cock and released it from chastity , giving it a little stroke while telling me that mistress is using it before breakfast , it didn't take no effort and was hard in a second .good girl she said , that's a nice big cock and started to suck on it , I wanted to cum straight away and she knew this.she pulled off and told me not to be a naughty girl that I've got to wait until I'm told I can cum. yes mistress I said

now lick me babe she said so I licked and licked she tasted like the best taste I had ever tasted and she started to gush , drink it babe I was told mmmm I was loving it, rolling me onto my back she sat upon my face , I need to pee she said , so I opened my mouth ahhh I needed to go there babe's before she moved further down and mounted my cock.it felt amazing that here was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen riding my girly cock .it wasn't long before I cum. mistress moved straight back to sit on my face, now clean up babe and make sure you get everything .I did exactly what she said, that's the first time I've licked my own cum I said mistress.she giggled and told me that I would be doing it regular from now on as I belonged to her now and that I might have to do a lot of things that maybe I don't like doing but I will.she said that it was important to know who owned me and that I would have to be beaten again this time from her , she was sorry that she was going to have to do it as I was still severely marked but it was necessary . my head bowed, yes mistress I understand.she got up and went to a drawer and returned with equipment that she intended to use. saying sorry again for what she has to do as she first put a spreader bar to my ankles as I knelt on the bed next she stuffed a pair of knickers in my mouth then a ball gag then a blindfold then cuffing my wrists to the spreader bar, now then I'm sorry but this has to be done as she whipped my ass.I was screaming , she seemed to hit me the hardest I'd ever felt. much much harder than the other day off my first mistress , I was trying to wriggle free as she rained blow after blow across my ass, I nearly fell off the bed she stopped and I thought thank god she's stopped .but she moved me back into the middle of the bed and told me to stop being a silly girl and keep still .she started again ahhh it was torture and I kept moving she moved to my head and kneeling either side gripped my head between her thighs and sat down to restrain me and quiet me down before she lashed me again and again, she was moaning with pleasure by now and either cum or pissed down my neck and across my face then she stopped .got up .took my blindfold gag and knickers out of my mouth but left me in restraints sat on the bed next to me and putting my head in her lap she gently started stroking my hair and face .saying there there its all over babe you can stop crying now , that was easy for her to say , I was in agony and continued to sob my eyes out .a minute or two passed then she seemed to change .right stop your whimpering girl she shouted as she give me a smack across my ass with her hand , get used to it cause if your naughty you'll get a lot worse than that , releasing my ankles and wrists , now go run my bath, I ran in the bathroom still crying but filling the bath as quickly as I could she followed me in a few minutes later , she was naked and holding the riding crop.get here!!!!! she said .quickly I moved and dropped to my knees at her feet.she turned round and pushed her ass into my face reaching through her legs and got hold of the leash she pulled on it so I couldn't move ahhh now open wide she said , I had no choice but to obey her my mistress was using me properly rubbing her ass all over me , now clean this mess up girl!!! .God she was being so nice a hour ago now she was this dominant bitch to me but I couldn't help but to obey and worship her.she was a complete goddess and I was hooked on being hers , she stepped into the bath and I sat next to her and started to wash her with a sponge , don't miss anything she said and be gentle or I'm going to have to get out this bath and whip you more. yes mistress .I couldn't of taken another whipping so I did exactly as instructed

I really am loving this. Can't get enough of this story, I never want it to end. I get so wet with each instalment.

Leeds

Loving it ...to be owned then sold, love something like this to happen

MORE !!!!!!

Once I'd bathed mistress she instructed me into the bath as she stood up the water running from her beautiful body she opened her legs and started to pee.wash yourself in me baby she said, so I washed my face , her pee running down my body some of it in my mouth, god she tasted like a fine wine , I was a little gutted that I couldn't drink it all but had to wash with it, good girl and smiled .you've got my scent on you now , my friends will know that you belong to me

she got out of the bath and told me to hurry as she needed drying , so I quickly finished off got out and got her robe holding it out for her.she slipped it on walked into the bedroom and sat down at the dressing table where I was instructed to dry her hair and brush it .I was loving this part of my job , we were just chatting away she was looking at me through the mirror telling me all the things that would become my life , holidays abroad at their villa skiing holidays , her fabulous parties that she hosts every month here in the house , shopping trips and she wanted me by her side every step of the way.your my little girl now she said.I want you to dress every day as a girl .forget that your a boy altogether, when your a little older we'll get your breasts done smiling , yes mistress I replied, god I didn't think any of this through she had put me in a bit of a panic.god knows why I gave up my freedom to a couple .she must have noticed this on my face the panic.she turned round and told me to kneel .softly she stroked my face and told me that everything was going to be okay that nobody would know anything and once I reached the age of 25 I would be allowed to leave .god that was 10 years away , I was shaking , she said it's not so bad babe you'll be well looked after.everything I'll ever want will be mine and a nice nest egg for that day when it comes.but she said I'd probably never want to leave by then , she turned round again and started putting her make up on .I only had a robe on as we were waiting for the mistress to bring my boy clothes so that we could go tell my parents that I was going to work away

once my mistress had done her face she turned and said oh yes .come and get this back on you naughty girl with a smile on her face and locked my cock back into its chastity , that felt better I thought I like it when I'm locked up.don't know why I just did .

anyway mistress turned up with my clothes I quickly got ready and we all went out and got in the car and drove away

mistress said I'd be dropped off and picked up exactly 2 hours later , if I wasn't there when she returned my life wouldn't be worth living .do you understand .yes mistress I understand.I knew she meant it so I got out of the car where she dropped me .went home and packed a bag of clothes to make it look real . nobody was home so I left a note explaining that I had a job away and that I'd be in touch and left for where I was to be picked up waiting there for about a half hour, my head was in bits every thought was rushing around my head then the car pulled up and I got in the back

they were chatting away about what they had bought .mistress was keep looking in the mirror and smiling , I was shaking but couldn't help but to smile back .I was truly hers now thinking to myself

we got home and I was ordered straight upstairs , out of them clothes and shower I'm told . I'm rushing to get my clothes off and straight in the shower while she was emptying bags on the bed, I went in the bedroom still dripping wet but with my robe on.take that off and kneel which I did.again she opened her legs and started to pee all over me , there she said I want you with my scent on you every day okay girl .yes mistress I said

she had bought me a lot of clothes for daily use so that I could go out and about.she had me try different things on before she settled with black leggings and a loose fitting top with floral print hanging off one shoulder and a pair of flat sandels and shoulder length blonde hair really straight but curled a little round my face , my eyes and lips she done a little blusher and my nails done. There she said take a look.I stood up and went to look in the big mirror. wow I thought. I look amazing , thank you mistress I said , now come here you have to wear your collar at all times unless I take it off as she was putting it on.yes mistress .after all you are my slave and you need to know so when you look in the mirror you'll know

You are very Lucky then xx i would love to can meet some couples and play together

Dream situation

putting my collar on felt like I belonged with her , gulped and said to myself, this is me now, I'm a slave and here to serve my owner so buckle down and get on with it

she attached my leash smiled at me and she took me out into the garden .it was a huge garden you couldn't see how far it actually went .she lit up a cigarette and passed me it then lit up hers taking my leash off she held out her hand for me to hold as we strolled through the garden smoking the cigarette I felt like a real woman the way she told me to hold it.I was actually happy with my new life so far, we sat down on a seat that we come to and she told me her plans for the evening, first I had to cook tea but she would be standing over me until I learned to cook as this would be a daily chore, I would be cooking everything from now on then there's dishes to wash and a bit tidying up while her and Tim watched a movie I'd be serving drinks and stuff then it would be bed time . you've got your own bedroom on the other side of the bathroom she said , it's nice and close so we can either shout you in to our bed or we can come to you

Tim will be wanting you regular .every night in fact at least for the foreseeable future so make sure you are always looking good and smelling nice and make sure you come onto him , he likes his sluts to beg him to fuck them so do that for him.yes mistress I said

I on the other hand will use you from morning till Tim gets home , you know that the morning always starts with the toilet and bath sometimes I'll want you to fuck me but that's not very often, anytime I need to pee you must have it. I don't like sitting on toilet seats at all I think something is going to jump out they frighten me and you don't want that for me now do you babe she said.I understand mistress .I'm here now and will be your toilet , good girl as she stroked my face and took a draw on her cigarette, remember everything that I've told you and you'll be a happy girl but don't take notice or disobey mind and you'll be punished severely and it will be a lot more than you've just had. yes mistress I could still feel my bottom burning and the marks that had been left as a reminder that I'm her slave .we got up and walked back to the house holding hands as if we were in love

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Wow

On returning to the house , mistress said she had forgotten to do a couple of jobs on me as she was wanting a cigarette so I was ushered up to the dressing table told to sit and put my head back . she started to pluck my eyebrows , ouch that hurt , shut up and sit still I was told .I sat there in agony as she plucked away till done.god I thought this is hard work being a girl

mistress then went rummaging through some drawers until she found what she was looking for.it was a bra with real titties in it , put it on I was told .if we're going to get you looking good you'll need to wear it all the time.I put it on then my top and looked in the mirror, god I was looking amazing I thought.thank you mistress , she walked over to me putting her arms around me both looking at the mirror cheek to cheek , yes you do look beautiful now.then give me a squirt of perfume , now come on the tea has to be done for Tim, he'll be coming home in a couple of hours

we headed downstairs and into the kitchen , she was pointing out stuff for me to get on with.it seemed to fly by and the tea was sorted.

right after we've all eaten and you've washed up I want you to go upstairs I've put some clothes out on your bed put them on and when I shout for you , you come down and give us a twirl then you can sit on daddies knee and cuddle in . yes mistress I said

Tim came in from work and we greeted him with a kiss and he gave both our bottoms a little slap .tea smells lush I'm starving he said , they went to the lounge and I went to the kitchen to put it out .dinner is served mistress I said.

They got up and went to the dining room and sat at the head of the table mistress at the side near to him . I served the food like she explained then sat at her feet like I was told her hand came down and stroked my hair so I'd rest it upon her leg , they ate away and chatted away about his day at the office , mistress was picking things off her plate and feeding me it.she said that it was a bonding process , like you do with puppies , who was I to argue so done what I was told.once they finished they went back into the lounge and I was told to clear up so I cleared up and washed and dried the dishes and put them away and returned to the lounge. can I be excused mistress I said, yes go to your room girl I'll shout of you when needed. yes mistress thank you . and headed upstairs and into my bedroom , and there my clothes were.yes yes yes , I was actually excited about putting them on.I removed my clothes down to my bra and knickers .firstly putting on the suspender belt then these lush fishnet stockings and clipped them on .then this pink silk dress in a kimono style. it was really short and showed off my bottom mmmm that looks nice my cock was hanging out a little but mistress had said to put the attachment on and clip it to the back of the suspender belt so I did and it instantly hid it up between my legs. it made me walk funny but more like a girl I had to sort of swing my hips as I moved then the boots went on .They were black suede thigh high platforms with a stiletto heel , I stood up and walked to the mirror, wow I thought I was actually shaking with the biggest smile on my face, I needed better fuller lips so went to my dresser and got this bright red lipstick and put it on mmmm Tim is going to be so pleased with me I thought.I lit a cigarette up and smoked it seductively like mistress told me .I could feel myself getting turned on by now so In between taking a drag of my cigarette I was doing my nails red too , more or less as soon as I'd finished I heard mistress calling me so quickly put my cigarette out and give myself a quick spray of perfume. checked myself in the mirror to straighten myself up and returned to the lounge and walked slowly but very seductively to the centre of the room and gave a twirl as I asked .do you like .mistress nodded and smiled .Tims jaw had dropped .wow he said you look absolutely amazing, awe thank you daddy I said as I was walking to him and slowly sat on his knee placing my arm around his neck and giving him a nice kiss on his cheek and cuddled into Tim like I was told my other hand stroking his chest making my way down slowly though as I started to kiss his neck .I was trembling inside knowing that I was turning him on and I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me.my hand now on his zip and starting to undo it and slipped my hand in.he was semi by now so I gently started wanking him. is that nice daddy I said.he turned and kissed me full on the lips , mistress was full of smiles and said get daddies cock out and suck it for him then babe, I couldn't wait so I slipped onto my knees in between his legs and released his belt then pulled his trousers and boxers off.he was solid now , I slowly moved in looking into his eyes as my lips touched his bellend first I kissed it.he shut his eyes then I took him in my mouth and slowly moving back and forth started suckin this gorgeous big juicy cock as I looked up at him.good girl mistress was saying take it all babe mmmm see if you can lick his balls, she was egging me on and it was working .I took more and more with each stroke until I was lickin his balls , ahhh he said as he pushed me off. get on here he ordered me so I got up and straddled him my arms round his neck. his hands on my hips and mistress pulling my knickers to the side while she held his cock and placing it on my hole then I eased myself onto him kissing him so soft but so passionately like I was told .god I was loving this .I started to moan with pleasure and started riding him harder and harder.I wanted his spunk , I needed his spunk and I was going to get his spunk .mistress was in a frenzy slapping my ass, ride it girl ride it hard ride it good she was screaming as she was poking her pussy .ahhh I screamed yes yes yes and Tim cum right inside me.It was all warm and I nipped the walls of my ass to keep him in.he felt so good, my ass pulsing to get every last drop out of his cock until I felt him soften then I got off and straight down to suck him clean. mistress was smiling and told me I'd been a very very very good girl and will be rewarded .now go upstairs and get to bed she said.I kissed Tim on the cheek and said goodnight daddy , mistress was standing up by now , come on girl I'll take you up to bed as she held my hand looking back at Tim and seeing him smile she squeezed my hand , we got to the bedroom and she gave me a massive hug and a kiss on my forehead and said welcome home baby I'll see you in the morning as she walked back downstairs .goodnight mistress

Love it

As mistress left she shut the door behind her . I went straight over to the mirror , god I looked a mess already .my hair was a mess and my lipstick all over my face.well I had just had sex hadn't I lol

I started to undress thinking of what I had just done and I was eager for more .I ran the shower and got in soaping myself all over my fingers ran across my bottom and across my hole it was still open so pushed a finger in then two mmmm I want cock I said to myself so finished washing myself quickly and dried myself quickly I headed to the bedroom , right I said to myself, I know Tim will be wanting me again before he goes to sleep and it's only half 8 so I picked a matching set of silk white underwear and a white babydoll and put just a little make up on.and pink lips and nails while I had a cigarette, ah I thought I've got toys in my drawer so had a little rummage and decided on the black dildo 7 inch which was a little smaller than Tims cock and began to slowly push it in my ass, wow it felt good so laying down on the bed I shut my eyes and began thinking of Tims cock .how he fucked me how hard and fast he had me tonight my hand holding the dildo began wanking it in my ass, mmmm I was starting to moan a little .wishing Tim would appear now at the bottom of my bed, catch me thinking of him and get him really hard and excited and give me a good fuckin.treat me like a good little slut , I opened my eyes to check and god I nearly shit myself Tim and mistress were standing there holding hands and smiling , we've been watching you for a couple of minutes now Tim said. oh I'm sorry daddy I said, mistress was giggling by now, don't be stupid girl , that's what we want you to do .thinking about sex about getting fucked .your beginning to really please us.your going to make this family complete and stroked my face, looks like you and by the looks of it daddy have some unfinished business, have fun now my darlings saying as she left the room

I was eye level with Tims cock as he stood there .so I got to my knees and crawled across the bed in a seductive way and reached out to stroke his cock through his trousers , he was rock hard so I undid him and let his trousers fall to the floor he knelt on the bed my face only inches away from his huge cock which I couldn't wait to feel in my mouth, lickin my lips while looking at him I kissed his bellend before I took him in my mouth suckin like a dirty greedy slut for him. slow down he said and pushed me to my back and lay down next to me kissing me so soft on my lips he whispered I'm going to make love to you now babe , my body was tingling all over my hands caressing him and trying to undo his shirt with one hand and long nails, I rolled on top of him his cock pushing against my ass as I undid his buttons lowering myself onto his chest as I slipped his shirt over his shoulders , softly kissing him again as our lips met his hands caressing my ass pulling my cheeks open .and without touching his cock it rose to where my hole was touching it . I couldn't help but ease myself onto him kissing his chest as I moved further down to get his full length deep inside me .his hands gently lifting my ass so I could bounce on his cock mmmm .that's lush daddy I said as I was still kissing his chest lickin at his nippLe and suckin on them, do you like that daddy , oh yes he said

when you cum will you cum in my mouth daddy as I missed tasting you earlier on. course you can babe , mmmm goody I replied

I was riding his cock the full length of it now and moving my ass in circles at the same time, god you feel good he said , I'm only here for you kissing his chest and caressing his body , he rolled us over now I was on the bottom I couldn't help but to wrap my legs around his back my arms around his neck and kissing him , probing my tongue in and out his mouth .is this how to make love daddy , mmmm yes babe my hands now on his ass I started pulling him in as I bucked back .I whispered in his ear.I love your cock .it feels so good and it's so big and hard .fuck me daddy. his pace quickened , mmmm god your so far up me I whispered , your so big god I love it, I was bucking back harder now , he stopped pulled out and offered his cock to my mouth .I was straight on it suckin and slurping mmmm you taste amazing I said .spit on it , mmmm yes daddy so I did he quickly put me on my knees and pushed his throbbing cock hard into me standing over me and pounding my ass. oh yes I was fuckin loving this .a few strokes later and he again offered his cock to my lips, mmmm this time daddy as I deep throated his lush cock in and out it went turning my mouth with each stroke until I knew he was about to cum. I pulled off him looked up at him and held my mouth open .he wanked his cock until his cum gushed in my mouth and on my face.ahhh god he moaned .my mouth filled with his cum , I showed him how much before I swallowed it all down .wiped his cock on my face to get the cum that dripped from my chin then slowly began to suck him dry .mmmm so nice I said. mmmm so young but so experienced my little girl he said , he stood up and walked out, telling me to get some sleep as I'll probably be woken up early for a quicky before he leaves for work. yes daddy goodnight and the door shut behind him , I lay there lickin my lips mmmm and dozed off

Great story

Brilliant

By *tacey_CD1TV/TS  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great