FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bbw face sitting true story

Bbw face sitting true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was about 19 at the time and on another site. Had been chatting to this beautiful busty girl for a while, her pics looked fantastic and had me crazy for her. After a few weeks of chatting we arranged to meet.she gave me her address over the phone and I arrived at her door trembling! Sue was 25, size 22 curvy voluptuous and absolutely stunning. I got a huge bulge in my jeans as she introduced herself at the door,well come on then she said. I eagerly obliged. She lead me through to her bedroom past her male housemate. I'm such a slut she said.( she explained she'd had 4 or 5 guys back this month)my house mates know I'm a slut too. We got to her lovely bedroom and we caressed each other tight and shared a tender kiss, Her huge38gg breasts pushing against my chest. Got so hard so quick! She took her top off to reveal the wonderful breasts in her matching lingerie. As we kissed again I slipped my finger in her pussy, ohhh my she was so hot and moist I knew I was in for a treat. She stopped the kiss and pulled away." Not yet "she said." You are for my use so strip and lay on the bed " I did so immediately. I was laying on the bed with my head on the pillow."no lye with your head down the other end with your face looking at the ceiling"Sue said . I did as she said. "Now I'm gona fuck your pretty face" oh yes, I taught . Sit on my face please sue! As she hovered close to my face I could smell her musky pussy, mmmm. She lowered her now wet lingerie and sat on my face mmmmm my young tounge got to work and she got really wet really quick! She was moving fast fucking my face using my nose tounge and chin to get off, and I was lapping up all the lovely juices she was gushing.after 5 minutes my face and hair was soaked in sue's pussy juice and I was gasping for air. I could see her massive breasts bouncing as I fought for some air. Mmmm,I was soaked in a big beautiful woman's juices. Her rythem changed as she ground hard against my face, then she exploded a mighty moan with a mighty gush mmm I was soaked in squirt juices as I licked my lips. "What does a good boy say" she said,as she hopped off my soaking face. Thank you sue, can we do this again please. "Call me mistress not sue if you want to see me again", and she got in the shower and left me soaked on the bed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arnettskiMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Very nice, lucky git

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it I want it done to me

I need this done

Yes mistress mmm

Mmm amazing. I plan on riding a guys face like that tomorrow

Trust me having a guy lay there while you fuck his face is the best thing ever

Love it when my tongue is deep up there arse

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Nothing Horner than laying down and have a sexy lady ride your face until she cums

Fantastic story

» Add a new message to this topic