FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meeting with dom couple

First meeting with dom couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oniwidnes OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

runcorn

I arrive at your house Mistress opens the door tells me to get in and lock the door behind me. She orders me to strip naked as soon as i am naked she orders me on all fours. She collars me a puts a leash on me. She pulls me upstairs and sits me in front of a mirror . She helps me do my make up and get dressed. She lubes up my arse and forces a butt plug in . She blindfolds me and stuffs a pair of her dirty knickers in my mouth to gag me .

I am put on the floor on all fours just where i deserve to be .I here Mistress leave the room , a couple minutes later i hear the front door and some muffled voices . My heart racing wondering what will happen. I here footsteps coming up there stairs i can't make out how many . I sense people around me.

Wack i feel a hard slap on my arse as the pain subsides i feel another.

Good slut Master says .

You do realise you belong to us now dont you. All you do in your life now is please us . .

Yes Master and Mistress i try to say but its all muffled ddue to knickers in my mouth. Wack i am spanked some more. Speak clearly slut. .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm interesting

By *piceisnice1981Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

Good start keep going

"I arrive at your house Mistress opens the door tells me to get in and lock the door behind me. She orders me to strip naked as soon as i am naked she orders me on all fours. She collars me a puts a leash on me. She pulls me upstairs and sits me in front of a mirror . She helps me do my make up and get dressed. She lubes up my arse and forces a butt plug in . She blindfolds me and stuffs a pair of her dirty knickers in my mouth to gag me .

I am put on the floor on all fours just where i deserve to be .I here Mistress leave the room , a couple minutes later i hear the front door and some muffled voices . My heart racing wondering what will happen. I here footsteps coming up there stairs i can't make out how many . I sense people around me.

Wack i feel a hard slap on my arse as the pain subsides i feel another.

Good slut Master says .

You do realise you belong to us now dont you. All you do in your life now is please us . .

Yes Master and Mistress i try to say but its all muffled ddue to knickers in my mouth. Wack i am spanked some more. Speak clearly slut. ."

give us more) don't stop))

By *oniwidnes OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

runcorn

Mistress panties where pulled out of my mouth as i am gasping for air i feel a cock being rammed into my mouth , i start to gag . Starting to breath through my nose as im being face fucked i feel something cool on my arse . My tight arse was being lubed up. Tears running down my face as my face is being fucked so hard Masters fat cock going down my throat. Master pulls out lifts my blindfold. Did you enjoy that slut, yes Master . Master asks do you think my fat cock will fit in your tight arse. I will try to take every inch Sir . Im bit fucking you today slut you have to earn that But she is. With thst Mistress walks in front of me with the biggest strap-on i have ever seen. Must be 16inches long and and so fat Mistress's two hands couldn't fit round it .

More more... bring the strap on action)))

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

mm love to be used like this to then fucked and abused to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic