FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > story

story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As i walk out the door i feel the hair on the back of my neck tingle, i have the strangest feeling im being watched but i cant see anyone. Im wearing a kneel length red dress figure hugging clinging to my curvy figure. The straps loose on my shoulder. I have a small black shawl draped across my shoulders. My locket hangs just above my cleavage. My boots are knee high with a little heel they hug my legs tightly as i walk.  I walk through the carpark and rustle through my bag for the car keys. Iv got them. As i pull them out i drop something from my bag. I reach down to pick it up, as i stand up a hand is across my chest and and im on my mouth. I cant move. The persons grip is strong. A voice whispers in my ear "i will remove my hand on the understanding you do not make a sound". I nodd my head. The hand is removed. i turned round to see a shadow the light is so bright behind it dazzles me. I cant make out what you are wearing or what uou looksl like. Your voice is soft and smooth but dangerous. "Im going to give you some instructions and i want you to do as i ask, do you understand?" I nodd. I suddenly realiised in the confusion we must have gone to a van theres a single chair in the middle of the floor. " sit down" so i do. With that you walk across and tie my legs and arms to the chair. I cant make a sound im too nervous of your response. You brush the hair off my neck and remove my shawl exsposeing my bare skin. Your lips caress my skin softly tasteing. I feel your hand reach in my dress. You gently caress my breasts and fondle my nipples. You pull the dress of my shoulders and down under my breasts. My nipples harden in the cold. You seem to enjoy this even more you move your lips across ny chest and down to my chest you nibble my nipples and i cant help but moan with pleasure.  I see your pants bulging. You pull ny dress up and rip my panties off. My legs are tied so are parted and i cant move. All is on show. My shaven pussy wet and gleaming in the light. You slip your fingers down and into my pussy. Again i let out a moan. Im eager to see what uou are ging to do. You remove your trousers and your cock is stood to attention you pull my hair meaning my mouth opens as i trg to make a noise. You place your cock in my mouth and thrust yourself in and out. I hear your sounds and know the pleasuure you are recieving. The excitement is too much and you pull your cock out and with another thrust your in me. Deep and hard but oh soo pleasurable.you take me as i am i can feel myself starting to reach peak and i must have made it clear because i hear you starting  to moan  i feel myself let go as i ckimax i feel you and hear you climax too. You untie me and i fall to the floor exhausted.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic