FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fancy dress shopping

Fancy dress shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *v shauna OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

A few years ago me and the wife were invited to a new years eve fancy dress party. We didnt have a clue what to go has,so we both went to the local fancy dress shop ! We had both browsed there before and was on speaking terms with the owner a early forties gent !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

doncaster

We both ented the shop ! Hello said tbe owner if you need any help dont hesitate to ask ! Ok replied the wife we re wanting outfits for an adult party have you any school girl, nurses outfits or things along that line ? The owner looked a little a taken back but smiled and said yes of course fillow me this way !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting tell us more

doncaster

We followed him into the next room ! I have outfits here on this rail ! If you need to try on the changing room is up stairs ! Please feel free to try anything you like on ! The wife thankex him and began to browse the outfits !!

More please keep it going

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Next

doncaster

The outfits ranged from the usual school girl,nurse,police wowan the wife was like a child in a sweet shop ! Well she said which one first ? I dunno i said why dont you start at one end n work your way through em ! I like the sound of tbat she laughed ! The owner smiled and said oh so do i ! The wife laughed ok she said i ll tell you what i ll put one on at a time but you two have to judge which one is best because im spoilt for choice and with that she picked her first outfit and went upstairs to change ! Whilst up there the owner said to me well if we re gonna judge we ll have to do it in private and with that put the sorry we re closed sign up and locked the door !!

Like the sound of this keep it going

Keep going please x

doncaster

A shout came from upstairs ok you two are you ready for the first costume ? The owner and i both said yes we were and with that foot steps came down stairs ! We re in the other side said the owner for a little privacy ! Ok she said hope your ready ! We both stood and gawped ! Tadaaah said the wife and stepped out !!

I'm hooked more please

Hmmm

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sounds like a fun days shopping to me. Hope you get to try some on once the wife has chosen and the owner sorts out a good discount for them.

doncaster

Wow what a sight ! She was dressed in a nurses uniform very short indeed ! Well whats the verdict she asked ? I said it looked great to which the owner said tbh i think you could av done with some accessorising my dear ! I looked and agreed maybe some white stockings and suspenders ? The owner nodded yes ive got a selection of hold ups behind counter but alas no suspenders ! Would you like a few differnt pairs maybe ? The wife said oh yes that would be great but i ll try something else on with them if thats ok ? Come with me the owner said and you can choose yourself then winking at me ! I jus smiled and said go on babe pick something nice and with that they both dissappeared into the shop front to choose !

Great story, keep going !

doncaster

I heard a little laughing and the owner say will these do and the wife say oh goodness yes thats great and then foot steps upstairs ! In came the owner lookin rather flushed ! Shes quite a flirt that woman of yours laughing ! Oh yes i replied she loves to make people happy i said quickly changing happy to laugh ! I mean laugh i said grinnung ! Well you know what i mean i think ? Mmmm possibly said the owner please enlighten me !

Warming up nicely more please

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Love where this is going x

doncaster

More on way asap guys hope ur enjoying so far ?

doncaster

I dont think i need to say much i said lets just say me and the wife are quite into enjoying ourselfs ! I see said the owner with a coy smile ! Then foot steps came down stairs and a voice say hello hello whats all this then and out the wife stepped in a police womans outfit ! Well hows this one she said ? Ive got some nice stockings on this time can you see the tops ? Yes love i said you look wow dnt you think i said to the owner ? He was nidding in agreement lets have a twirl he said and with that the wife spun around a couple if times ! Oh gosh i feel i little dizzy now can i sit down a mo ! Yes of course the iwner said u ll go get my stool from the front !

Looking forward to hearing more of this

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Keep it going please enjoying this

doncaster

The stool was brought in and the wife sat on it ! Thats better she said i ll have 5 then go and change into next costume ! She sat directly across from the owner and i and has she said this opened her legs jus a little so we could see up ! My my the wife said im feeling so hot in here ! I said why dnt you un button your top a little that ll help ! The owner chirped up yes it woyld rather ! Cheeky boy the wufe said grinning i ll go up n change now !!

doncaster

Well i said has she nipped up stairs whats the verdict ? Very nice very nice indeed said the owner ! I meant the costumes so far laughing ! Oh i think they both looked good hard to choose so far he said your a lucky man ! Lets wait and see whats nexts i said carnt wait said the owner !

Neither can I you lucky people

doncaster

More on way !

Looking forward to it

doncaster

Here i come ready or not came a voice followed by foot steps ! Ok ready and out she stepped ! Well thats a sight i said the owner looked very impressed too ! I feel ever so naughty the wife said ! So you should laughing dressed like tbat ! What do you think she said to the owner ? Its the best one yet for sure he said has he rubbed tbe front of his crotch ! Glad you both like it its my fave so far too ! Now let me explain what my wife was wearing and you ll see why we were so horny !

Oh yes please

By *lec4385Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Can't wait

" ! Now let me explain what my wife was wearing and you ll see why we were so horny ! "

Body Stocking and Masquerade Ball Mask?

doncaster

The white blouse was tied at the bottom and very open revealing her lush 38FF clevage ! You could see her nipples hard and erect due to no bra ! She had a very short gym slip on that just covered her bum ! She wore a pair on black lace top stockings with white knee high socks over the top and finally a little hat shed put her hair into two pig tails either side !

Mmmmmmmmm sounds very nice got me stiffening up here lol more please

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 05/08/15 15:35:25]

doncaster

I ll take it then she said you both seem to like this one the best ! I bet u take it said the owner joking ! Ohhh you cheeky boy she said your so hard i can see your bulge ! He blushed a little and glanced at me smirking ! I ll tell you what said the wife i need a little help upstairs putting clothes back on hangers and stuff if itd ok with hubby you can help me she said winking at me ! He turned and looked at me almost pleading with his eyes its ok with me i said shes the boss ! Good thats settled then and off they went upstairs like a shot !

Like it more please

edinburgh

Like where this is going

doncaster

I was left down stairs all alone but i couldnt help myself i steadied myself and went to the bottom of the stairs to listen what was going on ! My cock strained at my jeans to be out and stroked i was shaking with excitment ! I love to watch my wife especially with strangers but best of all i like to wait and hear until i carnt hold back ! This was so unexpected though but i didnt care i began to listen !!

Hot situation - love to be in that too

Nice and horny when listening like it keep going please

Shauna are you going to tell us any more?

I hope there's more to come

edinburgh

Aww you can not leave us like that.

» Add a new message to this topic