FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing stockings

Flashing stockings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i was very horny the other day so i got dressed in seamed stockings 4 inch heels and a lovely pvc coat and went for a drive. After about half an hour i saw a man walking his dog so i unbuttoned my coat so i was flashing all of my stockings and stopped him to ask directions,you should have seen his face as he looked down and saw me half naked flashing him......priceless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

naughty! :P should have asked him to jump in the car with you x

Alice loves flashing her stocking tops while out doing the shopping etc. She loves it

By *orny truckerMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

wish it had been me i've not seen any stocking tops for a while on the road, esp now the weather has turned. But i always keep a lookout its part of the job.

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"i was very horny the other day so i got dressed in seamed stockings 4 inch heels and a lovely pvc coat and went for a drive. After about half an hour i saw a man walking his dog so i unbuttoned my coat so i was flashing all of my stockings and stopped him to ask directions,you should have seen his face as he looked down and saw me half naked flashing him......priceless "

You naughty person!lol

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

We've just returned from foxy cinema in the midlands with wife giving me a bj on motorway, was awesome.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to both the OP (RARRRRRR)

and the BJ on the motorway....Its been years since I've had something like that done.

just wondering if the ladies would react the same if they saw a guy flashing, i love the ladies teasing us with a quick glimpse but love to show back if allowed,

I have flashed a guy in the bar area of a hotel on Birmingham's Broad Street. I was wearing a very short leather kilt, with stockings and lacy knickers underneath. The guy was sitting opposite me on low sofas, my partner was beside me. I wanted to go to the loo so stood up and walked slowly past my partners feet, he pulled me down to kiss him ,giving the guy opposite (and probably half the bar sitting behind him) a flash of my underwear. Was terrifying but very erotic

"i was very horny the other day so i got dressed in seamed stockings 4 inch heels and a lovely pvc coat and went for a drive. After about half an hour i saw a man walking his dog so i unbuttoned my coat so i was flashing all of my stockings and stopped him to ask directions,you should have seen his face as he looked down and saw me half naked flashing him......priceless "

How the he'll were you driving in 4 inch heels!!

Theres nothing better than getting a discreet flash, and ive had a few.

Thanks ladies for sharing your stories, its put a smile upon my face!!

"We've just returned from foxy cinema in the midlands with wife giving me a bj on motorway, was awesome."

Was is any good? Ive heard a lot about it, some good some bad?

» Add a new message to this topic