FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Blindfold Adventure

My Blindfold Adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and Chris have always had the fantasy of being blindfold but we thought we'd take this to its ultimate extreme.

My partner Chris made me wear a blindfold as soon as we got into the car. I was wearing my winter coat, but underneath a corset, stockings, heels and no knickers.

We drove for about 40 minutes, I couldnt see anything through the blindfold. The car stopped and Chris helped me out and walk into a building. I felt arms around me and then lips kissing me. I knew it wasnt Chris.

I was then undressed by the two of them and I was laid against a surface. They both took it in turns to lick me and touch me. I was put helped up but made to lean over a chair and I was taken from behind by my guy whilst I sucked the stranger in front of me.

I was then led into another room which felt much colder. I was laid against what felt like very cold machinery (I have since found out it was a forklift truck) and the stranger got on his knees and licked me from behind. My guy exchanged places and took me hard from behind against this forklift truck.

I was then taken back into the other room where we had more sucking and licking and then my coat was put back on me and we left.

I have no idea where I was taken, my partner has told me that I was inside a factory and an office area. I have no idea what the stranger looked like. I know he was younger than me, but had to rely on touch alone.

It was extremely erotic. Scary because I had to put my entire trust with my partner. I didnt have full sex with the stranger, but it was a brilliant evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could have been me...

or me!! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, it could have been anyone, whoever it was, he was lovely

It wasn't me - but I can't help wishing that it was - sounds very erotic!

» Add a new message to this topic