FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > what is a thresome

what is a thresome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ozsft99 OP   Man  over a year ago

CANNOCK

As a single guy I love to play with (mf) couples having threesomes’. Recently while chatting with a couple I hope to play with in the near future I was asked what happens in a threesome, these are the thing I have done as a threesomes. If anyone has any other activities which can make an interesting threesome I would love to hear more about them.

Cuckolding: as a bit of an exhibitionist I like this especially if the husband gives instructions on how he would like me to fuck his wife while he watches.

Cock Play: Some of the wives like to watch their husband give me a blow job as part of the foreplay it can turn them on.

When playing with Mick and Sue, Mick likes Sue and me to lie next to each other, and while we have a good snog he lick’s Sue's pussy and rubs my cock and balls, to get Sue vey wet and me very hard and when he thinks we are ready he gets me to mount Sue and fuck her with long strokes so that he can get his hands in between us and play with my cock and balls and Sues clit.

Sometimes Mick likes Sue on all fours at the end of the bed so I can take here from behind while standing at the end of the bed he will then sit between my legs licking my cock while it slides in and out of Sue’s pussy.

Tie and Tease: Mary and Brian like to strip me then blindfold and tie me to the bed. Then they give me a very sexy massage using their fingertips, lips and tongues. I love having both of my nipples sucked and nibbled at the same time, the massage ends with the both of them licking and sucking my cock and balls, after they have sucked me off they remove the blindfold and ask me to guess which one received my cum load. They then untie me from the bed and tie me to a chair where I sit and watch them fuck, if I have a hard cock after they have cum (which I always have) Brian sucks me off while I lick Brian’s cum out of Mary.

Spit Roasting: Chris and Viv like there sex a lot more physical. Viv likes it doggie style and very hard and fast although both Chris and I are good stayers neither of us are 18, and going at the pace to keep Viv satisfied soon has us out of breath so we fucker her in relay. Viv being on all fours is in the ideal position to sucking our cocks keeping them rock hard while we catch our breath ready to retake our place in her pussy (although I'm always worried that when she cums, which she does regularly, she is going to bite my cock off lol). If we can keep the relay going for about three quarters of an hour we are rewarded with a great gush of female cum.

They also like to have me on my back with Viv on top of me, with my cock in her she leans forward so that Chris can take her up the arse.

We have on a couple of occasions tried to get both of our cocks in her pussy at the same time but unfortunately to date we have not had any great success, getting them in can be difficult enough, we don’t seem to be able to get our three bodies in the right position (any tips) and once there in keeping them in for long has never been possible a question of rhythm (agine any tips).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I know what a threesome is, but unsure to wot a *Thresome* is lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why is this getting posted everywhere?

Who are Mick, Sue, Mary, Brian, Chris & Viv? Think I'll print the OP's post off then next time I have a 3 some I can whip it out so we all know what we should be doing. Flat pack swinging...brilliant....now where did I put that extra screw?

sex involving three people

now what do I win

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It sounds as though its been copied out of fiesta or something

"why is this getting posted everywhere?"

more like an extract from a magazine ..a cross between readers wives and the viz chrimbo special

CANNOCK

Sorry didn’t mean to offend just did not know which area to place it

Glad you think i write well enough for publication lol

I have been fortunate enough to experience these and was hoping for others to give me inspiration

"I know what a threesome is, but unsure to wot a *Thresome* is lol "

... and I don't know what *wot* means, lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the kink so the more familiar word is used. In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female is typically sexually dominant, while the male takes on a submissive role, only becoming involved with her or her partner when she permits it—sometimes remaining altogether celibate. Other arrangements are certainly possible, however.

I think your description of cuckold might be not quite right, in fact the opposite.

I have put your post in what is probably the most appropriate section and deleted the others, please don't spam the forums with the same post.

CANNOCK

Seem I have the wrong definition of cuckold

What is the definition for the act where the female is submissive to a male partner who is being encouraged by her husband ?

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Seem I have the wrong definition of cuckold

What is the definition for the act where the female is submissive to a male partner who is being encouraged by her husband ?

"

I think that's called "hotwife" when the husband is sharing his wife and even directing the action. A cuckold husband would be directed even if his wife was being dominated too but who really cares about labels if it's fun

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Seem I have the wrong definition of cuckold

"

Horny

CANNOCK

[Removed by poster at 26/11/10 23:55:02]

CANNOCK

Any ides to improve my threesome fun?

» Add a new message to this topic