FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Soft Cum Shower

Soft Cum Shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My other half, Sue and I have been swinging for a couple of years now. But we're not by any means full on hardcore swingers. We are a soft swap couple. We get asked all the time what that means, so just in case you’re not sure it means we do everything except penetration with others. What that means in practice is that I’ve licked and fingered a lot of pussy in the last couple of years and boy has Sue sucked a lot of cock. We’ve had spit roasts (where I’m fucking her of course), threesomes (as she loved MMF and FFM), foursomes, orgies in fact everything full swappers get with the exception of strangers dicks in Sue’s cunt which we’re both more than happy with. I mention all this because we meet so many people in the scene who think soft is boring. Well it’s not and I hope our latest adventure can help prove that, Judge for yourself.

We were at a club last weekend. It’s a new one, not our usual but as it had recently opened we thought that we’d give it a try. Being new and although the facilities were great there were not too many people in. As we looked round we only saw two other couples and around six to eight single men. We had a drink in the bar area and chatted with the owner before getting changed and headed for the steam room and then a dip it the large Jacuzzi. Sure enough once we were sitting in there naked a couple of the single men wandered in dropped their towels and joined us on the warm clear bubbling water. At first they furtively looked at Sue’s breasts then as they relaxed and started to make small talk they looked at her more openly.

Sue loves to be looked at like this (although she’d never admit it to the men). She loves the attention that being naked in front of strange men gets her and she was basking in the attention. And of course she loves to look at naked men (and women). We stayed and chatted for a while, Sue flirted with them and “accidently” allowed her tits to be on show for them. She delighted in making their cocks stiff, until I noticed the tell tale signs that she was getting horny and we made our excuses and got out. I confess I got a kick out of watching the men strain to get the best view they could of her naked curves as she towelled herself dry for their entertainment.

We made our way to a playroom which was disappointingly empty and I spread her legs and started to eat her pussy. After ten minutes or so I started to finger her now soaking slit as I teased her about the men in the Jacuzzi.

“Shame they didn’t follow us” she finally said

“Well you could always ask them” I answered

And with that she smiled, hopped off the bed and quickly wrapping her towel around herself she almost ran from the room. I should tell you at this point that Sue loves MMF she just adores the feel of four hand exploring her and two cocks to play with. And her favourite is if it’s a stranger’s cock. Sure enough a minute later she was back with one of the men from the Jacuzzi.

“I could only find one” she grinned “don’t worry I’ve explained our rules”

He just smiled at me, unable to believe his luck. As she dropped her towel and took his cock in her hand. I looked at him, he was in his late forties, balding and skinny (very much not her type) and a sure sign how horny she was tonight. I love this moment though, when she’s picked on some total stranger. I really get turned on as I see the woman I love takes this man’s cock in her hand. Weighing his balls, caressing the length if his shaft with her fingertips. Before bending forward and taking his now stiff dick into her wanton, waiting mouth. I love to watch her suck a strangers cock and I was soon pushing mine into her mouth too not even caring that my penis was rubbing against the strangers as she strained to take us both in, flicking her tongue from one to the other.

Then she lay on her back and as the balding man fucked her mouth I entered her sopping wet pussy and fucked her as I watched her act like a slut for him. Licking his shaft, sucking on his ball sack and making slurping noised as she sucked on his dick. Even I could tell he wasn’t going to last long and sure enough after only a couple of minutes of her attention he pulled his cock out of her mouth and his spunk exploded over her tits. I made a point of not cleaning it up as I like seeing her with a strange mans seed all over her. However you could tell the guy wasn’t happy at cumming so prematurely and he quickly thanked us and left. I lay at Sue’s side and kissed her as I spread his spunk all over her body then suggested that she licked my fingers clean.

“Fuck off you pervy bastard!!” she laughed

As we lay stroking one another one of her it was clear she wanted more. The stranger I’d allowed her to play with had far from sated her appetite. So we decided to go back to the lounge and see if there was any more action.

Once she was cleaned up we made our way to the lounge and had a coffee. The couples had disappeared, probably with each other and the lounge now only had us and half a dozen single men. I was a little disappointed as that meant no new pussy to lick, but Sue was more than happy with all the admiring looks and comments she was getting. We chatted with them for half an hour and it was obvious they were competing to try and get Sue’s attention as she was the only woman available. I sat back and watched them and one of her favourite fantasies played in my head.

Sue has always wanted to be surrounded by a group of men, suck them all and then have all of them cum all over her. As I watched them I thought “why not?” And I leaned over and whispered the idea into her ear. She blushed a little and smiled then looking at me she bit her lip and nodded.

“OK” I said “now all you have to do is ask them”.

At that point I thought she might bottle out. After all how many women have the nerve to ask a group of men if she can suck their dicks and make then cum? Sue did hesitate, but not for long. She stood and walked into the middle of the group of men and said

“I’m off to a playroom now. If any of you wanna join me here’s the rules. No one fucks me but I’ll blow any or all of you as long as you come over my tits”.

I was flabbergasted that she’d had the nerve to do it and as she made her way to the playroom all six men followed her with me bringing up the rear. Once in there she dropped her towel and exposed her naked body to this group of strangers and they all seemed to be groping and touching her at once. I saw her body trembling under their touch and I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly masturbated as I watched her having her treat.

After allowing them to touch her in every intimate place, she dropped to her knees and they surrounded her. She took the first man in her mouth. He was short and hairy with a bit of a beer belly and far from good looking but she sucked lustily on his short, thick dick. At the same time she took a cock in each hand and wanked them. The other men masturbated and as they got impatient, they tapped there stiff cocks against her face to let her know they wanted their turn. She greedily obliged them and the room filled with the noise of their groaning.

I was so hard and turned on as I watched her behaving like a cock obsessed whore. Taking her time as she savoured the sight and taste of six strange cocks. It wasn’t long before it was too much for the first of them. He was probably the youngest and she must have liked his cock as she’d paid it the most attention. As his groaning rose to a crescendo she pulled his cock from her lips and wanked him hard and he grunted and swore as he spurted his seed all over her breasts.

His place was instantly taken. This man was tall and shaven headed. He treated her rougher pulling her hair as he fucked her mouth hard. I wondered if it was too rough for her but she allowed him to use her as he wanted. I think he wanted to cum in her mouth but she didn’t allow that (after all he hadn’t asked) and at the last moment she spat his cock out and turned her head and his spunk spattered over her shoulder and started to dribble down her back.

The next man lifted her to her feet and then laid her back on the large playroom bed. I was worried for a moment that he would try and fuck her, which would have spoilt things for everyone. But instead he buried his head between her legs and started to lick her wet, shaven pussy. Another man clambered up the bed and fed his dick to her waiting mouth. Her hand quickly found the other two men’s dicks and she held onto them tight as the man between her legs inserted his fingers into her and slowly fingered her as he licked her clit.

The two men she’d already emptied stood back and looked on tossing their flaccid cocks as they watched her. The man between her legs was doing a good job and her body was rising and falling as a massive orgasm started to rise deep inside her. The men on the bed were taking turns poking there cocks into her willing mouth. Then the fat man who’d been the first of them in her mouth pulled out and spurted a huge load of spunk over her tits and belly. It glistened in the half light as it ran down her flanks.

That also pushed Michelle over the edge and as she cried out in total abandoned pleasure, her cum gushed and spurted from her gaping slit.

The man who’d made her cum clambered up the bed eager for his reward. She was happy to give it to him as well. She leaned onto her side and licked the whole length of his manhood. She wanked him as she sucked his balls. Then she took him into her mouth and put a hand onto his buttocks, pushing him into herself, encouraging him to fuck her throat. He didn’t need a lot of encouragement and her hands gripped his arse as her pleasured himself in her. Soon I saw his buttock clenching and I realised that she was allowing him to fill her mouth with his spunk as a reward for eating her out. As he pulled his now limp dick from her I saw the last drop of his seed drip onto her chin.

She now knelt up fully and took another cock into her hand. She wanked him hard and a talked dirty at him. Telling him what a dirty fucker he was and how she wanted to see his spunk. He didn’t keep her waiting long and his sticky sperm jetted from the end of his cock covering her belly and thigh.

After that she fell back exhausted and used. The last man stood astride her wanking furiously. She lay on her back encouraging him to spurt all over her. Her hands were all over her body rubbing the spunk into herself mingling her own juices with that of the strangers. That was it for the last guy and he erupted all over her spattering her chin, tits and belly with wads of spunk.

As she lay there panting and glistening in their combined cum the men thanked her and me then slowly almost reluctantly they left one by one.

Once we were alone I rolled her onto her belly and rammed my cock up her from behind. As I fucked her hard I told her what a dirty slut she been, how she’d looked like a whore as she blown the strangers dicks. The dirtier I got the more she loved it and even moaned back how much she’d loved it. I inserted my thumb up her arsehole as I rammed myself into her, making her gasp. Her pussy was sopping wet and she came long and hard as I fucked her roughly, pulling her hair and slapping her buttocks till they glowed red. The thought of what she’d just done was turning her on more than ever. Her cum was dripping off my balls and I felt my own sap rising. I pulled out and shot my own load over her quivering arse. Adding my own spunk to the load after load that she’d already taken. Then I rubbed my cum into her, climbed up the bed and had her suck my dick clean. I didn’t allow her to clean the spunk off until the following day and then not until I’d added another load over her face.

Since that night whenever we relive the events it always gets us both horny and we relive it as we make love. I can’t help savouring my Sue acting like the total slut she loves to be and the slut I love her being. We may only be soft swingers and I can’t see that changing as I like being the only man who fucks her. But when your sex life is as wild as Sue makes ours why change?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

amazing!!!!

should not have read this at work...

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Loved it

awesome

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We too play soft and Jay loves sucking few cocks but her fantasy is to have a cum bath but we Neva find the right group of guys...

Great story n yes soft fun is amazing

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Fantastic story loved it

» Add a new message to this topic