FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > another T experience

another T experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umtofuck OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

We had been out in town and decided to go to a nightclub we liked. Once in we found a seat and i told T to get to the bar as i was bursting for the toilet.

(Alsoi thought she would get served quicker as she had a little blue dress on no bra and a thong which you could just make out when the lights caught it right.)

When i got back she was still at the bar chatting to a group of guys. I recognised one as a well known footballer.

They seemed to be getting on well so i left her to it.

When she eventually got back she told me they were all out for a guys stag do .

They seemed to like you i said laughing..yeah your right the big blonde one was feeling me up as we chatted said T.

One of them came over and asked T If she wanted to dance. Giving me that naughty look she said ok and off they went.

I watched as she moved her body as if to tease him as the others watched on at the bar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good intro, please keep going.

Good start . Looking forward to more

glasgow

They took turns to dance with her and when the big blonde guy was with her he wasted no time in feeling her up. T was loving the attention and flirting with them all. When she eventually sat down with me she told me they had asked her back to one of the guys place and as she put it...they said they want to gangbang me...

Well are you up for it i asked.. yeah sure i think it would be hot are you ok with it.?

Im fine but il have to be there so maybe best if i talk to them first.

glasgow

I went over and spoke to the guys and was just upfront with them. Yes we would come back with them and yes T was happy to have fun with them all but it was not to get out of hand..if T Said no to something then that was that.

They all agreed and asked if we were ready to leave. I went and got T and met them outside. We got some taxies and off we went.

I sat in the front and T was between 2 others in the back.

They wasted no time and there hands began to explore Ts body. Squeezing her tits and one had his hand up her dress playing with her pussy. The driver turned to me and said...were did you pick her up from mate...i laughed and said we met her in a club and she asked us to gangbang her. His jaw dropped..i never get females like that in my cab . Well when you finish your shift come over i said. He nodded...il be there.

glasgow

By this time T had both the guys cocks out wanking them as 1 sucked on her tits and the other continued to finger her. I could hear how wet she was as his fingers fucked her.

She bent down and sucked on one guys cock her head was bobbing up and down as she took his length. He didnt last long and shot his load in her mouth. Coming up some cum was running down her chin and she caught it with her tongue.

Just at that we arrived at the house.

Cracking start would love to read more xa

Can't wait to read more

glasgow

The cab driver would not take any money ...wonder why..lol.

We got to the front door and it was opened by the blonde guy who invited us in and immediately moved to T. Kissing her as he squeezed her ass. Iv just emptied my balls in that mouth 1 guy said laughing..T looked at blondie and licked her lips..i could do with some more. Getting on her knees she unzipped him and pulling his cock out began sucking. The others stared to undress as i made myself comfy.

Oh fuck she knows how to suck a cock said blondie as T took his full length down her throat making her gag.. by now they had got round her in a circle wanking as they watched her. Putting both hands out for cock to be placed in them she began wanking as she continued sucking.

My kinda girl

glasgow

Blondie took his cock out of her mouth and helped her up. Get stripped he told her which she did. Slipping her dress off and standing in her undies. All off he said. Her bra and panties were soon off and her legs spread open as he fingered her soaking cunt.

He took her over to the sofa and sat down his rock hard cock standing to attention. Get on it slut he said. T mounted him and began moving up and down his shaft as she squeezed her tits. A cock appeared at her face and she began sucking it as her pace quickened.

1 guy went upstairs and came down with a bottle of baby oil. I knew what was coming next.

Fingering her ass with the oil and lubing his cock he then began pressing the head of his cock into her tight ass. This sent T over the edge as she loves all her holes filled at once and as he began fucking her i could see she was already cumming..

glasgow

By now i had stripped off and was rubbing my cock as i watched the guys go to work on T. One guy sat next to me and asked if T was always like this..only when she is awake i said laughing. At this he began stroking my cock. You dobt mind do you he asked..go ahead i said to which he did planting his lips round it.

T was in full swing now pushing back on the cocks in her ass and cunt as she continued sucking the other. There were still 3 other guys watching and waiting for a hole to be freed to take there turn.

Another great story

glasgow

I suddenly heard Ts phone ring so i got it out her bag and saw it was her friend Indah. Now this woman was stunning petite with perk tits and an ass you die for.

I went into the kitchen and answered it. I told her T was busy just now and she asked what we were up to..were at a party you want to come over. Yeah she said. I gave her the address and hung up. Id always wanted the chance to get my hands on her so i said she will either run a mile or join in.

Can't wait for Indah to get to the party

glasgow

I asked the guys to stop and explained to T what i had said to Indah. She just said leave it to me.

We took this time to have a drink and a breather and T explained to the guys that Indah was her friend but although they had spoken about fucking a group of guys she had never done abything like it before so she asked them to chill and let her ease her into it.

They all agreed and everyone got dressed and waited.

It was not long till the doorbell rang. I got up and answered it.

Indah looked stunning as usual. She was wearing a short skirt which showed her legs off. A low cut top and by the looks of it a cupped bra. I could have fucked her on the spot but held back and invited her in.

She seemed surprised that T was the only female there but as T took her into the kitchen to get a drink she seemed relaxed..i even thought i saw her eye up a cpl of the guys.

Sounds very promising, hope to hear about Indah joining in the horny fun!

Brilliant read , loving the gangbang xx

glasgow

After about 10mins they both came out the kitchen smiling. T gave me a wink and i then knew all was well.

I got up and walked over to Indah and kissed her. As i did i squeezed that lovely tight ass. She responded slipping her tongue into my mouth as i moved her against the wall. My stiff cock was rubbing against her as my hands began feeling every inch of her body.

I began undressing her down to her bra and panties god she looked amazing..

Loving it

glasgow

It was then i decided to take a chance..on your knees slut i ordered..without even blinking she was down..good i thought to myself. Now suck my cock. Again no hesitation she obliged taking me in her mouth. Oh it felt amazing. She had skills this girl. Her tongue rolling round my shaft as she held me with her lips.

T had not resumed her playing and was on all fours being fucked and sucking. Indah was looking at her as she sucked me. You want that dont you slut i said. Yes SIR she replied. God this was going to be a great night.

glasgow

Get up slut and bend over that sofa. As she did as she was told i reached over and got the bottle of baby oil. I was not going to waste the chance to get into that tight little ass. I lubed my cock and fingered her hole as she began moaning like mad. You like your ass fucked dont you...oh yes sir was her reply. I was not up for much foreplay so i began squeezing my cock into her..to my surprise she pushed back onto it and began fucking it.

I gave her ass a cpl of smacks..faster whore i said ride that cock..

By *adydi66Woman  over a year ago

pittsburgh

Can't wait for more....great job

glasgow

I heard a groan as one of the guys emptied himself into T within seconds another had taken his place. I loved watching T fucking as she seemed to get into a pleasure zone and all she concentrated on was fucking snd sucking. I was fucking faster now but i didnt want to cum right away so i pulled out of indah. To my surprise she spun round and began sucking me again. It didnt take long and i felt myself ready to cum. She swallowed every drop and cleaned my cock.

She then turned to another guy and started sucking him...this girl was as naughty as T..i love it.

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow!

The dirty bitch

Wow - love it x

glasgow

I sat and watched as these 2 girls took cocks in every hole one after another. In one case after one of the guys came in Ts mouth she got up walked over to Indah and kissed her as she fed the cum into her mouth. Everyone loved this and encouraged them to do more. They began sucking on each others tits and then T spread Indahs legs and began licking her pussy eating out any cum that was still in her.

Love it

» Add a new message to this topic