FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wierd meets

Wierd meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eterboroughcouple4u OP   Couple  over a year ago

notts

A strange meet i had when solo. Was meeting a married guy. We met loads usually at a hotel.

Well one night he told me his wife was away with work. Did i want to stay at his. Well i had my misgivings of course but decided to do it.

Any way im sucking his cock really getting into it. When phone rings its his wife.

Shes on speaker phone and as i suck he continues his conversation with her. Telling her about work how much he loves her etc. Im still there between his legs sucking cock. Which is now rock.

The call ends but now this guy gets up grabs a pair of his wifes shoes puts them on floor. Im now on all fours being fucked. As im fucked hes telling me to lick and kiss his wifes shoes.!

It was wierd but strangely errotic.

Any one else with tales a bit odd??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Never mind odd, that's downright bizarre! Nothing much further to add other than a couple: M was older than F by a good few years, and they were FB's. She was telling him how amazing his cock was, how incredible and awesome it felt like it was a separate entity rather than something attached to his bollocks. Was very strange and quite difficult to keep a straight face while he's Exhorting his cock with "Who's the big man, who's keeping hard and strong, yeah you... You're the one." Yeah, different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met with a couple. Nice people.

But everytime i started to make her cum she would burst into fits if giggles. I was distracting as she squirts over my hand with laughter acompanying it.

By *cottSparkMan  over a year ago

Atherton, Manchester

"Never mind odd, that's downright bizarre! Nothing much further to add other than a couple: M was older than F by a good few years, and they were FB's. She was telling him how amazing his cock was, how incredible and awesome it felt like it was a separate entity rather than something attached to his bollocks. Was very strange and quite difficult to keep a straight face while he's Exhorting his cock with "Who's the big man, who's keeping hard and strong, yeah you... You're the one." Yeah, different."

Now this i would of paid to have seen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice posts mine was arriving at a couples place. Hell of a long drive.

When i arrived i was greeted by the man of the house dressed in just a bin liner lol

Odd night but fun

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Had a guy dress me in his wife's wedding dress and underwear and fucked me silly was weird but fun xxxx

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"Nice posts mine was arriving at a couples place. Hell of a long drive.

When i arrived i was greeted by the man of the house dressed in just a bin liner lol

Odd night but fun "

And what exactly was the reason for the binbag poncho? Was that revealed to you?

» Add a new message to this topic