FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing truck driver on m1

Flashing truck driver on m1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angbanginguys OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

I'm driving a truck now it's 10 am down m1 heading for brackmills tiping n relapsing then heading back up to m1 nd up to Leeds I'm looking for some ladies to flash expose them selfs in there car for me or guys get ur cocks out nd wank urselfs of its end of the week it's flashing Friday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

If my wife was on M1 she would have defo flashed her ample 38ffs at you !!

huddersfield

Mmm nice I could av taken a cpl of pics of her from the truck nd sent them to u

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't fancy bring reported to the police, thanks.

By *azLilyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

OP I hope you posted this whilst you were stopped and parked in a safe location. And not using your phone or tablet whilst driving.

Number of Lorry drivers I see whilst driving with phones in their hand / by their ear is huge!

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

That would have been great ! Shes done that before a few years ago ! Pics were brilliant and yes they both had stopped off in a layby

The op talks about flashing and we should be embracing this and the ladies should be well up for iit on this site.

Instead we got people talking about getting reported to the police, are you using a phone while driving and another saying they see lots of truckers with phones against there ears.

So what about those who do there make up while driving, those that read papers while driving, the reps who are skyping or doing figures....

We're not all bad, but we all like to see ladies who like to show off, and I thought this site was all about that?

Years ago there used to be so much more of that sort of thing, now everyone seems to be too conservative, maybe your on the wrong website to those.

Enjoy life show and Shane, it's rude not too lol

How about pulling over and watching me wank to pics of my wife.

huddersfield

Now as befor I'm parked up this time in a industrial estate in Barnsley nd from up in the truck I can tell you I can see every thing that goes on in cars as they come past me as I drive nd no I'm not driving dangerousley as I drive a 60 to 70 feet long 44 ton vehicle iv to be aware of every thing that's going on around me nd be leave me there are a lot more woman drivers using phones as they drive eathere phoning but more over they have phone down by bottom of stealing wheel texting if I get caught using my phone driving I loose my driving licence for 3 months a fine nd points ordenery car drivers just get fine nd points but I digress yes if you tell me were abouts in Leeds can be you can wank yourself of looking at your wife's pics parked up of course

I love the flashing when cars come past me . I once saw a woman laid on the back seat with her skirt up round her waist and fucking herself with a hairbrush . I tooted my appreciatation and got a wave and big smile back from her

"I love the flashing when cars come past me . I once saw a woman laid on the back seat with her skirt up round her waist and fucking herself with a hairbrush . I tooted my appreciatation and got a wave and big smile back from her "

I'm a big flashing fan the white articulated lorry the police use to catch bad drivers is my favorite

YOUR MIND SHOULD BE ON THE ROAD

"The op talks about flashing and we should be embracing this and the ladies should be well up for iit on this site.

Instead we got people talking about getting reported to the police, are you using a phone while driving and another saying they see lots of truckers with phones against there ears.

So what about those who do there make up while driving, those that read papers while driving, the reps who are skyping or doing figures....

We're not all bad, but we all like to see ladies who like to show off, and I thought this site was all about that?

Years ago there used to be so much more of that sort of thing, now everyone seems to be too conservative, maybe your on the wrong website to those.

Enjoy life show and Shane, it's rude not too lol"

Maybe you should read the thread from the girl who got charged after a truck driver shopped her to the law for flashing. Your whole attitude is so 'single guy'. You don't decide what people should be like on this site.

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

"The op talks about flashing and we should be embracing this and the ladies should be well up for iit on this site.

Enjoy life show and Shane, it's rude not too lol

Maybe you should read the thread from the girl who got charged after a truck driver shopped her to the law for flashing. Your whole attitude is so 'single guy'. You don't decide what people should be like on this site."

I must say that's rather hypocritical. Who installed you as the site police? Thanks to a number of posters we are now all aware of the law regarding flashing (yet again). Note that this forum does also include fantasies in the title!

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

"OP I hope you posted this whilst you were stopped and parked in a safe location. And not using your phone or tablet whilst driving.

Number of Lorry drivers I see whilst driving with phones in their hand / by their ear is huge! "

And for all the motorway & morality cops on here, hope your CPC, Insurance, Tax and Driving Licence are all in order ? Have you checked your tyres ?

I thought this was a sex site ?

I deliver beer am up and down motorways every day never seen and thing yet

By *istert68Man  over a year ago

east kilbride

Im on a90 on rd down from aberdeen if anyone fancies flashing me lol

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"

Maybe you should read the thread from the girl who got charged after a truck driver shopped her to the law for flashing. Your whole attitude is so 'single guy'. You don't decide what people should be like on this site."

Nor do you mate!

I know this is the fantasy section but your idea isn't ever going to be in any of my fantasies.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/15 08:24:08]

» Add a new message to this topic