FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Girls first 4 way.

My Girls first 4 way.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a FANTASY, however it was a real proposal to my missus who isn’t into swinging, but knows I have been. Me and the missus (Claire) went away for a dirty weekend on my return from working abroad. I am 6foot1 and medium build, have a look at my pics Claire is 5foot 7 and average body, size 12, and 34B tits, she’s blonde and absolutely gorgeous.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

While away in July on our dirty weekend we go out for a nice meal and a few drinks, this turns to a bar for some cocktails, as the night draws on, I start to tease Claire, her little vibrating toy is pressed against her clit. She winks at me from the bar, and what a sight she is, short skirt, high heels and I know that she has no underwear on underneath. As she arrives back at our table I rest my hand on her thigh, I can feel her shaking as the toy gets her in all the right places, she whispers to me that she wants it now. But tonight for me is all about the tease as I turn off the toy. We carry on with our cocktails, whilst beneath the table her hand is wrapped around my cock.

The teasing continues throughout the night, as do the cocktails! As the bar fills up, we're joined in our little booth by another couple. They sit down at the only other table in the booth, at this she releases my cock and goes back to her drink, but I've got other ideas as I turn her vibrator on! She gives me the look as to say behave, but I ignore it and go to get another two drinks, as I get up, a large bulge visible in my jeans catches the eye of the other couple. I think nothing of it and carry on with the task of getting to the bar. 10 minutes later when I return she’s struggling to keep a straight face, I know she wants it and I'm keen on teasing her more, my hand slides up her leg and I feel her warmth and wetness. As I slide a finger inside her, a load moan comes out, certainly noticed by the other couple, we decide to sneak outside to the courtyard, where I push her against the wall, well out of sight of the bar, as I pull up her skirt, she’s begging me to fuck her…

Want more?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

more please

I drop to my knees and pull out the vibrator, putting it in my pocket. I start to work on her clit with my tongue, determined to make her cum with my tongue. As she’s already half there in less then a minute her legs were shaking as I turn her around and slide my big cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy, I start to thrust deep inside her, pulling your hair and spanking her beautiful ass as I drive deep inside her, she loves it when I fuck her deep…  As she’s only just through her first orgasm, another one shortly rips through her, her pussy tightening around my cock drives me over the edge as I fire my load deep inside her. As we dress ourselves we hear some rustling, around the corner we see the couple who'd come to share our booth, except this time she was on her knees with her top pulled down and her lips wrapped around her fellas cock.

He grinned as he saw us and apologetically admitted they'd known exactly why we'd come out and couldn’t resist sneaking out to watch! In the heat of the moment they couldn't resist and started having some fun themselves! A few moments later he groaned and we knew he'd just shot his load down her throat, as he pulled his jeans back up, to cover his average sized cock he asked if we'd like to have a drink. We obliged and returned back to our booth, after that the drinks started flowing and the conversation started, it turned out they were a couple from Bournemouth on a dirty weekend, they were Steve and Heidi, Steve was 6foot, and a similar build to me with dark hair, Heidi was 5'5, at a guess a size 12, with a large chest and brunette hair, they were 28 and 23, and had been together around a year. We explained about ourselves and they listened intently, the night carried on and the conversation got filthy, by the time closing time had come about we knew alot about our new friends sex lives, fantasies ect. As we stood up to leave, Claire mentioned that we were going back to our hot tub and there was plenty of space for another couple, my eyes lit up and do did Steve’s! They accepted almost immediately, we all jumped in a taxi, we were only a short ride to our log cabin however in that time we'd found out that it was Heidi’s ultimate fantasy to have sex in a hot tub.

This is my first story so any constructive criticism welcome

Great story . I hope there's more to come

On entry to our little cabin I cracked out the beers and poured Claire and Heidi a generous glass of wine each, we carried on through to the deck where the hot tub was already bubbling away nicely, Heidi exclaimed they didn't have any swimming kit, we both laughed and started stripping off, they soon got the picture and followed suit, sliding into the tub with us, I turned and kissed Claire, and I feel her hand gripping my already hard cock, as the kiss deepens she manoeuvres so she’s straddling me, slowly she slides down onto my cock as Steve and Heidi watch eagerly, as she start to bounce on my cock, her boobs bouncing in the bubbles, next thing Heidi is sat on the side of the tub while Steve sets to work with his tongue, I joke hows she taste, to which he moves to one side and says try her out, with an approving nod from Claire I take up Steve’s position while Claire moves across and her lips meet Heidi’s, Claire works down to her big firm boobs and bites and sucks her nipples, she invites Steve for a taste and together they swap between kissing her and sucking her nipples, as Heidi reaches a climax she demands that she wants fucking, and moves into the middle of the tub telling Steve to fuck her from behind, while she asks to taste Claire’s pussy, she obliges and I get into a position where she can suck my cock as she’s getting her pussy licked.

Steve starts to pound Heidi, and with that Claire start moaning as Heidi hits the right spots, sliding a finger inside her too, after 5 minutes Heidi suggests we swap around,  and would I like to fuck her, I whisper to Claire and she agrees to go with Steve, as I slowly start to fuck Heidi, Claire bends over showing her great ass and lets Steve slide into her, he starts off gently then quickens the pace, soon theres two beautiful girls moaning as they get fucked in the hot tub, as I'm very close I pull out and press my cock against Claire’s lips, she takes me in her mouth and welcomes my cum, this is too much for Steve as Heidi is there to get the same treatment. As we collapse back into the hot tub, I wrap my arm around Claire and pull her tight against me. This has been a whole new experience for her as she’s never even had a 3sum. We finish our drinks and we think about heading for bed, I offer our new friends the sofa, theres plenty of blankets and a fire to keep them warm, they accept gratefully knowing they won't get a taxi at this time, and we head off to bed, 10 minutes into cuddling up we hear loud moans and we know they're going at it again, Claire’s eyes widening says shall we go watch, so we sneak a peek around the door at Heidi bouncing on top of Steve, her big tits bouncing, I grab Claire’s hand and lead her out into the room, not wanting to miss another opportunity.

As we approach I tell her to sit on Steve’s face, as she does I slide my cock into her mouth, Heidi picks up the pace and before long she's climaxing, she climbs off and I pull away from Claire, she moves to 69 with Steve as I slide my cock inside her while Steve licks her clit, this is too much for Steve who's balls tighten as he cums into my girlfriends mouth Heidi rushes in to kiss Claire and they share his spunk. As I thrust harder I feel Claire climax, as I fire into her again she rolls off Steve’s face, Heidi however has different ideas and rushes in spreading Claire’s legs and starts to lap up the juicy spunky combination. Steve and I watch the lovely sight as we recover, once I'm hard Steve points me in the way of Heidi’s ass stuck up in the air still eating my Girlfriends pussy, he spreads her cheeks and watches as I slide inside her tight ass, She turns and says go slow, I gently slide my thick cock deeper inside her, she winces as its clearly the biggest she’s had there, after a few minutes the moaning starts and I know she’s loving it. I try to get her to cum but she's holding  out, as I fire all over her back Steve takes my place and fucks her again, I reach down to Claire and our tongues connect once more,  her face glowing with the nights excitement. As Steve fires into Heidi and she's come down from another orgasm we bid them good night. We hit the bed and immediately fall asleep. In the morning, I wake before Claire and decide to wake her up nicely, sneaking under the duvet I spread her legs as she grumbles sleepily and start to eat her beautiful pussy again, she wakes and starts to moan, her moaning gets louder and we hear a knock on the door.... They're both dressed but looked longingly at our naked bodies.... They said they had to go but we all knew we’d be meeting again….

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

great story hope it cums true for you both

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Now that's a real dirty weekend!