FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In the dark

In the dark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oDownEasy OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

If only it were real!!

We agree to meet,& I turn up at your place, as the bell rings you call out from inside saying I have to close my eyes,I do and I hear the door open,and you blindfold me,I dont even get to see you as you do so. You lead me inside,and we head upstairs, you lay me on a bed,and tie me up gently,as I lay there,I can feel you straddle me, and your soft wet pussy lips brush against my lips,I reach forward,toungue flicking out & get a taste of you as you slightly pull away,then lower yourself onto my face,so I can drink deep of your juices,probing inside you as far as I can go. You lean forward, hands and nails gently stroking my sides, and I feel your tongue gently lick the end of my erect cock,getting it wet before sliding it into your mouth, nibbling, rubbing my balls as we pleasure each other.I suddenly find my hands free. I dont waste this opportunity to run my hands over your bum,then stroke your body all over,ending with your breasts cupped in them.

You place something in my hand,its hard & starts vibrating. I take the buzzing toy & manoeuvre it round into your pussy,now soaking wet from my tongue,I'm lapping up the juices as they flood off the toy,and then maybe I can use that lubrication to slide it into your other hole,so your pussy has my tongue's undivided attention. Not that you haven't been idle,as you take all of my throbbing cock into your mouth,sucking harder & harder.

All of a sudden you lift yourself up,and as I try to keep you on my face,you move down to slide that magnificent pussy down onto my cock,so well lubricated is it that it slides on in one easy movement. I groan as you grind,and then run my hands up your body,rubbing your firm nipples, teasing them, arousing them. I reach up to remove this blindfold,but you slap my hand away.

"No way! You have to wait for that pleasure,and as you tried to take it off,I need to punish you!!"Uh-oh!

You push me back down again,and kiss me roughly."I can take a LOT of this kind of punishment" I think,but then you move down to my nipples,and lick them,taking them into your mouth,but then bite them! I gasp in pain,and as I do,your tongue is once again in my mouth,we are probing each others' mouths, then you run your lips across my face,whispering"Now for the real punishment!"

I feel you get up,I cant feel you now,dont know where you are or what you are doing,till I feel you above me,and then I am underneath you as you sit on me,Im held down,your tight wet pussy pressing down on my face,crushing me back into the bed,I cant breath,I have to swallow every drop you come into my mouth just to stay there,my tongue is in deep as you grind away on my face,as I lay there,I can hear your cries,muffled as your thighs cover my ears"Oh god yesssss,yessssssss!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itkat32Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oooh, works for me , thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic