FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mothers Friend

Mothers Friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was at my Dads 60th on Friday night down at our local and after a great boozy night we went back to my parents to continue the party, there was maybe 15 or 20 of us drinking and singing out on the back decking and everyone was in great spirits. About 5am my parents decided it was time for the party to end and most people left apart from the family and also my mothers best friend Anne, my mother told her she could have my bed and that I'd sleep in the couch which I was fine with, so everyone went off to bed nd I settled down on the couch when the door opened and in walked Anne on her way to the kitchen to get some water, she said thanks for the bed nd hope that couch isn't too uncomfortable, I said ah it's not too bad, it will do. She said ah I feel kind of bed, shur look you've a grand big bed, jump in with me there's no problem. I immediately started thinking is she implying something but thought probably not that she knows me since I was born. I said are you sure you wouldn't mind, she said no honestly I'm fine with it there's plenty room. I said cool why not, definitely be better than this couch. So I got her some water nd followed her up to my bed, I was in my jocks and she just a hoody nd shorts of my moms on, we got in nd I felt slightly weird about it trying not to touch her. We were chatting away when she said, come here nd spoon me will ya, will help me fall asleep faster, I didn't need a second invite. So we were there spooning nd of course my mind started racing about what I'd love to do to her, she's 52 but still relatively fit nd very pretty with a nice tan. As I was imagining this obviously my cock started growing nd I forgot that it was now pushing against her. She obviously noted and whispered to me "Mark pet you ok". Feeling a bit bold I gave a slight push against her nd said "never better". Few seconds passed where no one moved or said anything but then I felt her move her ass back against my hard cock. I gripped her tightly nd pushed against her again, then her hand moved back behind her nd found my cock, rubbing it gently through my jocks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More pls

I used my hand to pull her hair back behind her ear nd as I gently gave her earlobe a little nibble I whispered into her ear "I've wanted to this for so long" she immediately turned to face me and said "me too" and we started to kiss hard nd passionately! Her hand on the back of my head pulling me into her as mine were on her hips pulling her against me, moving so I was now on top of her grinding my cock against her. I then leaned back up on my knees and lifted the hoody off over her head to reveal her beautiful tanned tits, kissing her again pushing her back onto the bed. Kissing down her neck nd shoulders to her tits, taking one in my hand rubbing nd gently playing with her nipple as I had the other nipple in my mouth, licking nd sucking on it as she lay back groaning with pleasure. Kissing down along her stomach as my fingers went inside the waistband of both the shorts and her thong as she lifted her legs to accommodate them coming off!

More please . Reminds me of a fling I had when I was 19 and she was 49

Bump

More please

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

More please mmmmmmm

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

More plz

need to hear more

Really need more

As her legs were on the air I put them over my shoulders nd kissing from her ankle all the way up her legs kissing nd licking till I lay on my stomach nd planted a gentle kiss on her clit, using my fingers to spread her hot wet pussy lips I began gently flicking my tongue over her clit making her moan nd groan nd squirm, pushing my tongue more firmly against her clit licking harder nd faster, moving my tongue down to her hot wet pussy, she grabbed the back of my head with both hands nd pulled me into her, I licked as hard as I could as she was now moving her self into meet my tongue while pulling me in, couple of mins of non stop licking nd she let out a long loud groan as her back arched up nd her heels digging into my back as she came hard on my face! I slowed my pace nd began sucking nd licking all over her pussy. "Now it's ur turn she said before kissing me hard nd turning me over onto my back, kissing down my body as her hands pulled off my jocks in a hurry, she reached my cock nd began licking up the shaft then down along my balls, sucking one into her mouth before going back to the tip of my cock, sliding it slowly into her mouth inch by inch till she almost had it all in there, long slow movements she took it in while staring up at me! Then she picked up the pace nd bopped up and down on my cock, she had obviously plenty experience of sucking cock in her 52 years because this was unbelievable, she stopped sucking nd began licking back down along my balls, then she used her hands to lift my thighs up towards my body, her tongue ran under my balls nd to my amazement her tongue found my asshole, she pushed her tongue against it almost forcing it in! I was in ecstasy as she licked nd pushed her tongue in my ass, then she started to lick back up along my balls and taking my cock in her mouth again sucking long wet strokes, her fingers were playing with my balls before I felt her run over my hole with her finger, then I could feel her nail against my hole, gently pushing then bit by bit her finger slipped inside as she continued sucking on my cock, then with one hard push her finger was fully in nd it made me gasp in pleasure, now she was sliding it in nd out hard nd fast finger fucking my ass, then she tried a second finger nd in it went, initial pain completely taken over by pleasure and I was now in heaven, two fingers slamming in nd out of my ass while she expertly sucked on my rock hard cock

Enjoying this one please continue.

Knowing I wasn't going to last much longer she upped the pace both ways nd then I blew a huge load as my body shuddered, she took every drop into her drop, swallowing my load nd pushing her fingers deep in me, she moved herself up to me nd kissing me hard my tongue running all over her mouth tasting my cum. She removed her fingers nd we lay there kissing nd touching, her hand playing with my cock nd balls trying to get it back to life ASAP! I went back down between her legs nd went hard on her pussy as I knew this would get me hard again quicker, then she asked me to 69 with me on top so as I turned she pulled my ass down onto her face, her tongue darting in nd out of my ass, I couldn't believe I was now sitting on her face being tongue fucked, I leant down to suck nd lick her clit, it wasn't long before I was hard again nd moved around so I was ontop of her with my cock pressing against her pussy, then with relative ease it slipped inside her soaking wet pussy, slowly we fucked as we kissed, it was intense nd passionate. Then her hands pushed me upwards nd she said fuck me mark, fuck me hard! I did as I was told nd began slamming my cock deep inside her, hard nd fast as she moaned nd groaned, biting her lip so as not to wake the whole house! Fucking as hard as I could her nails digging into my chest scrawling me hard. Then I flipped her over so she was now ontop, riding my cock hard nd fast as I played with her nipples, she looked amazing on my cock, then she put her hand on her clit nd began running herself fast, she almost cut me open with her nails as she came hard on my cock, now she was slumped on me kissing me softly as I was gently sliding in nd out of her still, after a few moments of this she got off my cock nd turned around reverse cowgirl nd slid back down onto my cock nd began riding me hard once more, then she reached down her finger running over my ass hole as she played with my balls, then back up to her clit working it hard again, I could tell by her breathing she wasn't far off again so I grabbed her hips nd helped her ride my cock hard nd fast and just as her body arched back on me nd her pussy tightened around my cock I shot another load up into her, she lay back on top of me, Us both out of breath as my cum seeped out of her onto me! She got off nd lay beside me as we recovered our breath nd senses, she moved her lips to mine kissing me and saying "I'm so glad you didn't stay below on the couch". She put back on the hoody nd we cuddled up to fall asleep. Woke this morning to her getting dressed, I got out of the bed nd walked over to her grabbing her nd kissing her, my morning wood pressing against her. I said I want you once more before you leave but unfortunately then I heard footsteps outside the door nd she pushed me away. My mom knocked nd walked in nd said that she would drop Anne home nd left again, Anne came nd climbed in the bed kissing me and said, text me later and we might get a round two in soon! I can't wait!!!

My cock is rock hard reading this

By *iceass123Man  over a year ago

houston

excellent story

Hot

Really erotic post!! I hope there is a round 2!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice tell us more when happenes

Great story!!!!!

Very hot story

By *ileyMan  over a year ago

basildon

yep horny story

Great read

Great read and looking forward to reading what happens in round 2.

Would love to hear round two that was amazing is this true or a fantasy

True thank god!!

Hope mum walks in soon

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry