FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi swing

bi swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want to explore my bi side with a bi male couple. Happened across a profile on here. They didn't live to far away. And we're more than happy to chat to me. As we exchanged story's of what we both liked to do to each other. They were both sexy and kindly invited me to their house. Which I took up their offer.

I remember the feeling as I drove there. Excited and nervous. But made it there in one piece.

The curtains twitch as I walked up the drive. Didn't even need to ring the door bell as it opened as I got their.

It was him on his own. I went in and was ushered through to the kitchen. We sat their and he make a drink. Said his wife was up stairs and we would join her soon.

We chatted and I could see he was getting hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More pls

I asked if he wanted to show me. He stood there and got his cock out. I was impressed as it was big and hard. I stood up and without any hesitation. Stripped naked. By now I was hard.

It was at this point he took me up the stairs.

As we walked in to the bedroom there was his sexy wife.

Her eyes feel on our two hard cock. I could see she wanted us both.

She told her man to play with me. She wanted to watch us.

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

I can see why she wanted you

He came up been hide me. Pushing his hard cock against me. Reach around and started to want me.

She came over and stared to lick and suck the end of my cock as he wanked me.

It was Such a turn on.

I reach behind me and was playing with his cock.

He then came round and join his wife on the bed. Me standing there with my hard cock. They kissed then both turned their attention back to my cock. She told him to duck me. Felt so good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't mind sucking your cock

He wrap his lips around my cock. And slowly slipped down my length. She stared to move his head back and forth on my cock. Controlling the every Stoke.

She looked up at me and said get on the bed. I laid down and she took over sucking me. He can up to me with his hard cock in hand.

I started to want him as he lowered it to my mouth. Felt good to duck him as I was being sucked

Never felt so good to be naked as it did then. All our three body's naked on the bed.

We all got to our knees on the bed. He but my hand between her legs. She was so wet.

She said which one of you is going to fuck me then.

I couldn't resist. Came behind her and spread her open with my cock. So warm and wet she was. Watch as he went under her to lick her pussy with me in there.

I fucked her hard and deep as I felt his tongue on me as well. My balls slapping him and her.

Told them I wanted to feel his cock in her at the same time.

So I lay on my back and she lowered her pussy on to my hard cock. Then I felt it as his cock slipped in next to me. I was so helpless as he fucked her from behind.

She was kissing me and I was so turned on. Her wet pussy and his hard cock . I felt him harden and twitch. As he came inside her and over my cock. He pulled and and she started to ride me.

He went back down on her with his tongue as we fucked. Lapping up the juice

She was kissing me and I was so turned on. Her wet pussy and his hard cock . I felt him harden and twitch. As he came inside her and over my cock. He pulled and and she started to ride me.

He went back down on her with his tongue as we fucked. Lapping up the juice

As I was about to come I stood up and they both worked to my pussy and come covered cock. Licking and sucking at me. As I unloaded on to both their open mouths and faces.

I then joined the in a three way kiss. Mmm

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Wow, great stuff. Very horny indeed

» Add a new message to this topic