FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a night

What a night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyleedsmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I was driving along a country lane on night when i needed to stop to make na phone call.I pulled in a lay-by and made my call.I then noticed there was a car parked in front of me,it was in darkness but the engine was runnin,i got out of my car to have a look.As i reached the drivers side i saw there was one person, a female in the drivers seat,her head was back and her eyes were closed,i could also see her arm was moving.I moved closer and saw that her hand was rubbing between her legs,my cock became hard immediately.This continued for about a bout 30 seconds then she began rubbing her tits before releasing them from her top and began massaging them.Then suddenley the window was lowerd ,she knew i was there,was this an invitation?.I reached inside and began squeezing her tits and gently tugging her stiff nipples,it was then that she reached through the window and began grabbing my stiff cock through my jeans.She then spoke for the first time"i want to see youre cock"I began to undo my jeans,as i was doing so she opend the car door,when my cock was free she began to wank meso i continued playing with her tits and then reached down and began to rub her very hot,wet pussy and began to kiss her deeply.I did this for a while,rubbing her clit,sliding my fingers in and out,she had come 3 times by now.She then spoke again"wank for me".I began wanking my very stiff cock whilst i was looking at her.She was rubbing between her legs while watching me wank.It didnt take long before i came,my cock spurting hot spunk out.On seeing this she had yet another orgasm..When she had recoverd i heard a male voice from the back seat,he simply said "thankyou"she closed the door,put the window up and drove away.I didnt have a clue who they were,where they were from,but i know one thing.It was a very horny experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Loved reading it souds real horny defoe what a nite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic