FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story answers only please

True story answers only please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the best thing you have done to your partner when you have tied them up without them expecting it?

How did it go and was they mad at you or greatful for a new experience?

We are keen to push each others boundaries and curious to see what you have done and how it went

Our story was...

In a club after Mr saying I'm no dare because it has always been about him when we have involved others, I tied him up and gave him a bj whilst others watched. Then half way through, I noticed a man naked and looked up to Mr, gave him one if them I'll show you looks and turned my attention to this other man. As Mr was tied up he could do nothing and this was the first time I have had any contact with a other man since we got together. So I thought stuff you and made a good go of it making sure he saw every inch of this man's cock go into my throat. I got well and truly stuck in and sucked and licked for what seemed to me to be no. Ore than 2 or 3 Minutes. But as Mr told me in the morning I was sucking for so long and got so I to it, I didn't notice that this man I was sucking his Mrs turned her attention to Mr and sucked him dry whilst he was watching me. The best part was at the end though. Although this stranger didn't cum. I turned back to my Mr and snogged him and there was nothing he could do.

The outcome... He got that turned on I got no fewer than 5 good seeing too's when we got back to the hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I let my play partner have an mmf n she picked d guy out . So we met outside d hotel n told him we would ring him with d room no in a few minutes. . We were in bed playing with each other n he came in n my partner gave him her undivided attention sucking his cock to make him hard n she deep troated him n I got so horny n fucked her like never before . She never deep troated me cos she could not I'm too big lol but it was a very horny experience for me watching her playing with d other guy I was turned in like never before . That was my first mmf n IDE luv to do plenty more .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic