FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jon & Jacky continue their weekend

Jon & Jacky continue their weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackspop OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Jon woke slowly and it took him a few groggy moments to remember where he was: the sun dappled wall was different to the one he normally saw first thing in the morning and the other major difference was that he usually woke up alone. His memory caught up with events and he smiled and rolled over onto his back enjoying the memories of the afternoon. The woman next to him moved and he looked at her, her body covered by a cotton sheet, the only thing they’d slept under because of the heat of the afternoon: her form hidden yet accentuated by the white material. She rolled over to him, her eyes opening and she smiled upon seeing him. Her eyes closed and she pursed her lips, moving in for a kiss. “Whoa here!” he said. “Not so fast. I need the toilet and I’ve got breath that would stun a donkey at 600 yards. Be right back ok?” He raised himself up onto an elbow, leant over her head and kissed her on her forehead. “Back in a mo” he said and he swung his legs out of the bed, stood up and walked round the bed to and out of the door. She waited, patiently. He stuck his head back through the door. “Err, where’s the toilet please?” She gestured with her arm, “Down the hall, the whole bathroom is by the front door.” He smiled sheepishly and with a fading “Thanks” he disappeared.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it looking to more

Great

Wymondham

Jon walked back into a now empty bedroom, grabbed his shorts and was hopping into them and leaving the bedroom just as Jacky appeared from the kitchen. “Oh, there you are.” She said, “I wondered where you’d gone.” She smiled, “I didn’t think I was that scary” and she made a pretend monster face and claws at him. Jon pretended to dodge the claws and caught his hopping foot on the strip separating the hall from the bedroom. He stumbled and fell towards the door frame, bouncing off it before his foot went through the leg of his shorts and he managed to regain his balance. Unmoving, he stood bent over while holding his shorts at knee height and felt more than a little foolish. Trying hard not to laugh or hurt his feelings Jacky turned away and started walking back to the kitchen while Jon, pulled his shorts up and followed her through. He sat at a chair by the table as Jacky walked over to him with the coffees; “Whose is whose?” she asked and he replied “I’m in the brown mug” which Jacky then passed over to him. She said “Be back in a minute, my turn now,” and she walked past him towards the bathroom.

Sat there with his eyes closed, his mind replayed the memories of the previous couple of hours and he smiled to himself while he remembered the highlights: Jacky teasing him back to hardness with her mouth, fucking her from behind while she leaned against the bed head; sitting on the chair in the bedroom facing each other barely moving while he was buried deep inside her, his arms around her holding her close against him. Perhaps best of all, when she was leaning against the double patio door window in her bedroom with her forearms and palms flat against the glass while he slowly brought her to orgasm. With her head turned sideways and her eyes closed as she moaned her appreciation, the hot sun blazing through her red hair gave her the appearance of a wild halo of crackling flame and he held her body so close to his as they shared the moment of pleasure. He remembered that they’d eventually simply come to a standstill: they’d both been up very early to make it to work for the early start and by that point in the afternoon, they were simply exhausted. Jacky had thrown all the other covers off the bed, they had got underneath the cool cotton sheet and with him spooning her, they’d fallen asleep quickly.

Wymondham

He felt, rather than heard her in front of him and when she gently placed her hand in his lap and began stroking his cock, he realised that he’d momentarily dozed off and that he’d got aroused from his recollections of the afternoon. He opened his eyes, and looked up to see her stood in front of him, her tee shirt loose enough to allow him to see down the front and the body he’d explored so thoroughly hours earlier now turned an unusual shade of green. She smiled at him, kissed him on the lips, stood and said “Come on sleepy, drink your coffee, I want more from you in a bit if you think you can keep up” A look of mock indignation briefly passed across his face before he told her “ I’m ready for anything!” Bring it on if you dare” and he flexed his muscles and tried to strike bodybuilding poses. He leaned forwards, and placed his hands under her tee shirt on her bare buttocks, and drew her closer in towards him. His hands loved the feel of her and he thought very briefly he’d never get enough of her and how she looked and felt before he pulled her in close and he kissed her belly through the material of the tee shirt. She placed her hands onto his head as he turned it sideways, and she rested them on there briefly before allowing them to move downwards to his shoulders. His hands had moved and his arms now encircled her hips, holding her brown skin close to him. He sighed and began to release her and she stepped back to allow him to move back into his chair before accepting the coffee he was offering to her: they drank, watching each other but comfortable in the silence that comes with the understanding that sometimes, no words need speaking.

I do love this story and how well its written so horny

Wymondham

After a few minutes of silent contemplation Jon looked at Jacky and it became obvious to him that judging by the slightly far-away and disconnected look in her eyes, she was thinking of something. He left her to it, certain that if it was important, she’d tell him. She finished her coffee, and said “I need to make a call, be back in a moment” and taking her phone from her handbag she left the room and walked in the direction of the bedroom, dialling as she walked. After a few moments, he heard the sound of her voice but not the individual words. Having finished his coffee, Jon got up and put his cup in the sink and stood, looking out at the garden through the kitchen window. After a few minutes, there was silence and then she reappeared, walking back towards the kitchen. She came up to him and stood behind him, encircling his waist with her arms; “I’m seeing some friends tonight and I’d really like it if you could come with me please? Nothing heavy, certainly not into dinner party territory, just some friends round their house tonight.” He thought for a few moments before replying “Yeah, why not? Sounds like it could be fun. As long as I get you to myself afterwards?” Jacky smiled into his back “Oh yes, that’s a given. I’m yours at the end of the evening.” He turned and looked at her, then kissed her. “I’m going to have to go and get changed then,” he said. “I can hardly go in my shorts and a tee shirt, can I?” She smiled and said “No, scruffy. I reckon the best thing is if you go back home, get yourself sorted out while I tart myself up and then come and collect me and I’ll navigate us over to the house. How does that sound?” He smiled in agreement and said “Ideal” a quick glance at the kitchen clock told him the time “Its 5:30 now, reckon you can be ready by 8:00? I mean, two and a half hours… it’s a big ask.” She smacked his behind and laughed. “You just worry about yourself Mister and leave the beautiful to me…”

Very well written story and very horny as well

Love it

Wymondham

Jon got out of his car and walked up the drive to her house: it was five minutes to eight and he was there to collect Jacky for the night. He knocked on the door and he saw an approaching darkness gradually fill the glass panel until it gradually resolved itself into a person. She opened the door with a mock curtsey and a “Ta-dah!” and he stood, taking in the woman who stood in front of him; red hair cascading down over her shoulders, gorgeous body encased in an iridescent shimmering plum cheongsam buttoned to the throat and wearing what looked to him like perilously high black patent heels. He stood transfixed and she had to wave her hand in front of his face to get his attention “Hello, I’m here! Hello!” He came back to reality and started trying to speak “You look… well I mean… wow.” And he trailed off into silence. She grinned at him and said “Thank you. I was aiming to stun you into dumb submission. Looks like it worked”; she collected a small bag from the side table in the hall, stepped outside and pulled the door shut. “Let’s go” she said, walking up the path to his car. Jon noticed the next-door neighbour who was working on his car stop what he was doing and blatantly stare at her as she walked past, up her drive before an unseen voice sharply shouted “Norman!” and he resumed fitting his roof rack. Jacky barely supressed a smile and walking behind her, Jon could see why he’d stopped. Her body wasn’t as much wearing the dress as it seemed painted onto her; the material emphasising her figure and shape and walking behind her, Jon was already feeling his cock begin to stir as he watched her buttocks move under the fabric. He got to the car and held the door open for her. She inclined her head, murmured “Thank you” and got in. As she did so, the side split in her dress opened and Jon could see she was wearing not tights, but stockings. The dress being so fitting, it was obvious that there was no other webbing underneath, so hold ups they had to be. As Jon walked back round to his side of the car, he smiled at Norman who had carried on tinkering with his roof rack, whilst occasionally sneaking looks: he returned a very sickly smile back, and lowered his head and tried to carry on tinkering until he dropped his spanner. Norman sighed and kneeled down to retrieve it.

Like it please carry on

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I feel bad for Norman, he's a good bloke, always doing stuff around the house. He deserves some...

Wymondham

"I feel bad for Norman, he's a good bloke, always doing stuff around the house. He deserves some..."

He secretly wanks over Jacky when she's putting out the washing. Sad man.

Wymondham

Jon was surprised that they were pulling up outside Michelle’s house again although he’d said nothing when Jacky had given him the directions. “Are we picking anyone up or is this our destination?” he asked. “This is it. Engine off we’re staying” He shut off the engine, and knowing the routine by now, got out and walked round to open her door for her. She smiled and taking his offered hand, slowly uncoiled herself from the low seat of the car, her dress rising up her legs as she did so. Once she was standing, she smoothed the material down and covered her legs, the sheath of the cheongsam almost reaching her knees. He closed the door and then with a raised eyebrow and a gesture of his head he asked her “Michelle’s or next door?” however, before she had a chance to answer the front door opened and Michelle appeared: “Hooray, you came!” she called and they began walking down the path to the figure with her arms in the air framed in the doorway. She stepped down off the doorstep and as she moved forward to greet them, Jon could see that Michelle was also wearing heels. He was also slightly surprised that she was wearing a dressing gown being as she was the hostess, she’d be ready. Any further train of thought was derailed by Michelle holding him very tightly in a bear-like hug and saying “Ohhh so glad you’ve made it.” She turned, and led them through into her house ushering them through and directing them into the lounge area. Jacky sat first on the sofa before Jon sat next to her, rested his hand on her thigh and she placed hers on top and their fingers interlocked. Michelle came through behind them and stood in the room facing them: she looked mildly unhappy. “The others couldn’t make it Jacky” she said, “Babysitter issues with Steve and Marie while Joanne and Mike decided that having a row while on the phone to me was the best idea so I said that perhaps they ought to give tonight a miss and sort themselves out first.” Jacky squeezed Jon’s hand momentarily as Michelle carried on, “So it’s just us tonight. Will that be okay do you think?” Jacky squeezed Jon’s hand again before replying “I think we’ll be fine. Jon hasn’t got really met any of the other people and only knows us two from work so too much too soon might be a little too much to take in at once” Michelle smiled and nodded “I agree: Now, who’s fancies a dip?” And looking downwards at the knot, she began releasing her bathrobe.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Moving nicely

More more more please

Sounds interesting more please

Wymondham

Up until this point, Jon had been keeping his mouth shut and his eyes very open, but watching Michelle undo the gown in front of him got his attention and he turned to Jacky with a quizzical look on his face and a hundred questions on his lips. She smiled at his obvious confusion and let his hand go: “Michelle has a lovely big Jacuzzi out the back; she’s asking if you want to get in? I do and as soon as you help me up and I get out of this dress, the better.” She put her hand on his knee and used it as leverage to help her stand up. Moving away from him, she went and stood by Michelle and said “Would you please?” Michelle stood there and shrugged her gown off, dropped it on the armchair and went and stood in front of Jacky. Michelle’s tanned skin contrasted beautifully with her white satin underwear. She was the same height as Jacky but toned and what Jon would call gym-fit. Her figure was not unattractive by any means and Jon began to feel himself grow within his pants as he sat watching the two women in front of him. Michelle turned and looked at him: “Jon, I asked you round tonight because Jacky said you were a good man and we both feel you can be trusted. What happens here, stays here. We’re all friends here, this has nothing to do with work and never will. Let’s just relax and have some fun.” Smiling at him, she turned placed her hands on Jacky’s hips and kissed her on the lips. Jon’s cock definitely noticed that: he shifted in his seat, trying to make himself comfortable and they girls broke their kiss to turn and look at him. Jacky smiled and said “It doesn’t take him much to get going, but when he does, he goes for ages.” Michelle smiled and kissed Jacky again, moved away and said “Good.” She said. “It’s been a while” Her hands moved up Jacky’s body to the buttons of the dress on her right side, by her throat. She started to undo them and as she did so, she gave Jacky a kiss on the lips. A button: A kiss. A button: A kiss. They kissed gently on the lips; their rich, thick lipstick making their lips stay together fractionally longer than expected before pulling apart. Jacky had her arms around Michelle’s waist, her hands almost on her buttocks giving Michelle just enough room to release the buttons. Jon was sat on the sofa and he was now feeling very much aroused so he decided to do something about it: slipping his shoes off, he then undid his belt, released the waist of his trousers and undid his zip. Raising his behind off the sofa and sliding his trousers and pants down, he took his legs out of them and then reached down to remove his socks. He undid some more buttons on his shirt and then returned his full attention to the girls who by now had almost finished. With two final kisses, the remaining buttons of Jacky’s dress were undone and Michelle stood upright and moved away from her and towards Jon. “Stand up big boy” she said, smiling first at him before looking down at his obvious erection, “It’s your turn” and taking her offered hand, he stood up and walked over to Jacky. She stood there, looking at him and he saw for the first time that she was indeed wearing hold ups and nothing else. He put his arms inside the open dress and then moved his hands upwards over her body, moving to the front as he went higher until he reached her shoulders whereupon he moved his hands slightly down the sleeves of the dress helping Jacky to shrug the dress off and allowing it to fall to the floor in a silent pool of deepest, darkest red

Wymondham

Jacky’s eyes which had been closed, now opened and she began undoing his remaining shirt buttons echoing Michelle’s procedure of undoing a button and then kissing him. She slid the shirt off his back and then he was stood there naked, his erection jutting proudly in front of him, anxious to be put to use. Jacky motioned Michelle over and taking her hand, placed it on Jon’s cock. Gripping his shaft, she started slowly moving her hand up and down it and Jon leant forwards and kissed Michelle slowly their tongues exploring each other’s mouths slowly. After a few minutes, Michelle released him and smiled at them both; “Don’t want this to be used up too early do we?” and she turned before saying “Come on, the water ought to be perfect by now.” Jon halted and said “Condoms. What about them? Jacky and I have spoken and we’re both clean. We got tested independently and Jacky has the implant.” Michelle smiled and said “Same for me: I got my results back this morning, I’ve not been with anyone since I was tested, I’m clean and I also have an implant too. Now, follow me, I reckon the water ought to be perfect.” Jon and Jacky followed her out of the lounge and through the house until they arrived at the large sliding glass doors that gave access to the garden where she was already walking down a short path to a large summerhouse which had been built next door to the main property. She opened the door and stepped inside. Jacky followed her while Jon remained at the doors. Jacky turned round half way along the path to look back at him. “What’s up?” she asked “The neighbours!” he mouthed in a theatrical fashion. Jacky laughed and called “Michelle!” Michelle stuck her head out from behind the door; “What?” “Jon’s wondering about the neighbours and what have you,” and Jacky gestured to the other houses either side of Michelle’s. Michelle laughed and then said “Neighbours? What are they? Next door is empty and on the other side is supposed to be rented out but I don’t think there’s anyone in there.” She pointed up and Jon followed her direction “See the windows are all black? If they’re curtains, they’ve never been drawn back. I reckon they’re growing cannabis in there, so I’ve not really got too much to worry about. Now get in here” and she took his arm and started walking back towards the summerhouse. They turned the corner and walked in, Michelle leading Jon then Jacky following. The pool seemed to Jon’s eyes massive: more like a small swimming pool than a Jacuzzi and the small waterfall at one end and the steps at the other added to Jon’s sense of surprise. Wiping his feet, Jon slowly descended the steps into the water of the pool and immediately the warmth of the water came as a pleasant surprise. He looked over to Michelle who was by the side of the pool removing her bra: she dropped it onto her pants which were resting on one of the chairs in the summerhouse and walked down the steps and sat beside him. After kicking off her shoes, Jacky followed her down the steps and sat on the raised area where the other two already were.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Great, more please

Wymondham

Jon turned and looked first at one, then the other before saying “I’ve only seen things like this in bad porn films. And I’m expecting the plumber to come in any moment soon,” and he laughed. Michelle looked at him and smiled: “I think what you should do first then is go and sit on that ledge to the side of us and watch and enjoy yourself, but try not to play with yourself; we both want you to be as fresh as possible” Jon got up, waded through the chest deep water and settled himself on a projection from the wall of the pool which he found as he sat on it, was padded and warm to the touch. Settling, he could see that Jacky had stood up on the raised area and was turning round. The water ran down her brown skin, catching the last of the evening sun and making her appear coated in glass momentarily before she turned and sat on the edge of the pool. She leaned back, her arms supporting her and Jon lusted after her, the way her full breasts with no lines or marks still faced forward, the large brown nipples which surmounted them hardening in the cooler air of the summerhouse. Her body looked so desirable because although Michelle’s was toned from many hours in the gym and looked delicious in its own right, Jacky’s seemed to have a natural appearance and this was what Jon found very attractive. She was sat on the edge of the pool as Michelle turned round and kneeled on the ledge in front of her. Jacky opened her legs and Michelle shuffled forwards through the water until they were almost touching, her head almost reaching the bottom of Jacky’s boobs and she placed her arms over Jacky’s thighs and around her waist. Taking the weight off her hands, Jacky leant forward and taking Michelle’s head between her hands and tilting it upwards, they kissed.

Lovely

Very good love this story well written and horny

Wymondham

The kiss began slowly, gently, softly. Small delicate kisses between the pair of them on the lips, the face the neck before Michelle went lower and started kissing down Jacky’s body, first one breast then the other the nipples also attracting and receiving much attention as Michelle took them gently between her lips and pulled on them gently. By then, Jacky had closed her eyes and she leant back slightly and made small contented sounds as Michelle continued to pay attention to her body. Michelle's arms encircled Jacky loosely; her hands open palmed against Jacky’s buttocks, seemingly pulling her closer towards the lips that was covering her lower torso with many small, light kisses. Jacky shivered slightly and Michelle stopped and said “Cold?” Jacky shook her head and whispered huskily “No, just so very, very aroused. I just had a tiny little cum. More please.” Michelle smiled, “Good” she said and she leant her head forward and continued kissing Jacky’s belly, moving past her navel and down. Michelle's hands moved position and now rested on top of Jacky's thighs while Jacky leant back further, opened her eyes and with one hand and reached for a towel that was laying close by. She clumsily unfolded it and spread it out behind her, adjusting it so she was comfortable before laying back and closing her eyes again. Michelle's kisses continued and she carried on until she stopped at her pubic mound. Jon watched Michelle wipe her stray hair away from her face before adjusting her position and moving closer towards Jacky. Unconsciously mirroring Michelle's actions, Jon leaned forward watching as she opened her mouth and the glistening, pink tip of her tongue gently pressed against the top of the folds of Jacky’s sex. Jacky shuddered slightly and groaned quietly then shifted position a little before quietly saying “More. I want more. Get that tongue of yours in there Michelle and make me cum” Michelle leaned forward and began licking upwards from the very bottom of Jacky's slit causing the last few words Jacky said to become almost inaudible whispers. One of Michelle’s hands had moved around underneath Jacky's thighs while the other, Jon saw was playing with her own sex, the fingers rubbing her clit and pussy. Michelle moved her attention to Jacky’s clit, beginning to gently kiss, nuzzle and caress it with her mouth while underwater, her hand emulated her tongue.

Mmmmmm so good need more please

So so horny now

Wymondham

Jon’s cock was almost painfully hard and the request that he did not play with it was becoming harder and harder to obey as he sat watching Michelle’s tongue pleasure Jacky in a way that he had had the pleasure of experiencing only a few hours earlier. He moved around on the seat until he was next to Jacky's leg, then got up and stood by the bench watching Michelle and Jacky at play: leaning in, he put his hand on Michelle's back to steady himself and continued watching them. Michelle moved her left arm and placing it round his waist, manoeuvred him so he was also kneeling on the ledge alongside her. She moved her head, then raised it, and leaning forward she kissed him hard; he could feel as well as taste Jacky’s juices on his lips and tongue after they separated and he licked his lips and smiled. She gestured with her head towards Jacky’s sex and he leant in and began to lick and play with her clit and pussy with his tongue. After a few seconds, he felt something brush past his chin and he realised it was Michelle's hand and she had inserted 2 fingers into Jacky and was sliding them in and out while Jon was stimulating her orally. Jacky was now very vocal in her responses and her previous moans and groans were now very vocal cries and shouts letting both Jacky and Jon know that their actions were being appreciated. Jon moved his head up and said “you want to go back?” Michelle smiled, said “No” and stood up and climbed out of the pool and lay down on Jacky before starting to kiss her again.

This is making me horny and I'm on the way to work lol

Wymondham

Jon needed no further bidding and stood on the ledge: he leant forwards and placing a hand on Michelle's behind, he took hold of his shaft before rubbing the tip against Jacky’s wet, shiny lips. She moaned and Jon slowly fed the fat end of his cock into her. Jacky's hands grabbed Michelle and gripped her and tried pulling her closer. Jon slid in and out of her a couple of times before withdrawing before lining his glistening tip up with Michelle's red lips. He pushed against her but the water had removed most of her natural lubrication forcing Jon to rub his cock up and down her pussy before pushing against her again. This time he entered her, and he was surprised by how deeply he sunk into her, as she raised herself back off her knees and pushed onto him. She made a moaning noise as his cock speared her, unaccustomed as she was to his girth and he placed both hands on her behind and pumped hard into her, his thick cock making her first moan loudly before a very strong orgasm caused her to fall slightly onto Jacky and he slipped out of her. “Change over,” he said, “Swap places for me” he leant back while both women disengaged themselves from each other and swapped positions on the towel, this time with Michelle lying under Jacky. Jacky presented herself to him, looked round at him and said in a low voice that was thick with lust “Fuck me now. I need that cock inside me, fuck me” Jon rested his hands on her arse cheeks and after ensuring his cock was lubricated and he was located at the wet entrance to her sex, he thrust forwards purposefully, sinking his shaft deep within her. She closed her eyes and cried out, feeling him deep inside her, his thick cock once again stretching her as the familiar, pleasurable sensations of earlier in the day came flooding back to her. He withdrew and then again, impaled her with his shaft. Eyes closed, she shook her head and clawed at the towel under her hands. He fucked her hard and fast and her orgasm, when it came was strong. Slowly, Jacky became aware that there were other sensations demanding her attention as she began to feel a mouth sucking her nipples and hands caressing her breasts: Michelle, of course Michelle; and it felt beautiful. She noticed Jon was speeding up while inside Michelle and she felt a tiny pang of jealousy until it stopped and she heard him say “Get side by side.” Michelle got off her and then sat by her side: raising herself to a sitting position, Jacky did the same. Jon stroked his cock slowly until he grunted; at that same moment, he shot his load over the pair of them, his seed landing on their chests and up their bellies as twisting his body, he directed his orgasm over them.

Awesome

Wymondham

Re-read the whole thing and it's still too bloody wordy! Don't think there's no self-criticism or editing that happens, because it does, but evidently not enough lol. What are your thoughts?

Its so descriptive its brilliant

Loving every section such a horny read and so well written can't wait for more.

Wymondham

Okay, cheers for the feedback. Noting that there's little criticism and not certain whether that's a good thing or not. It can always be better but as I'm no professional writer it's as good as it can be.

Okay. Will have a think and will continue.

So good it's worked it's magic on me good work keep it up

"Okay, cheers for the feedback. Noting that there's little criticism and not certain whether that's a good thing or not. It can always be better but as I'm no professional writer it's as good as it can be.

Okay. Will have a think and will continue."

Professional writer or not this is a good story and well written well done

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Great, more please

"Great, more please"
you need to read pool fun that follows from this

Wymondham

And now there's More Pool fun. New story started.

Wymondham

For those who've not read this before, it carries on from where https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/413510 finishes

» Add a new message to this topic