FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Has dogging had its day.

Has dogging had its day.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obby609 OP   Man  over a year ago

solihull

With so many people using social media is dogging finished. What I mean by dogging is to go to a place without a prearranged meet and wait see what happens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From what weve read and from our own experience its not died due to social media its lost popularity due to to many dickhead single guys spoiling other peoples fun, the old etiquet has gone, you get guys hunting in packs staring into every parked vehicle with no consideration. Shining torches in even blocking cars in to prevent others leaving. We tried it once and never again

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

Havent done it for a long time moved more into cuckholding with couples seems to be getting more popular from my experience. .

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Our dogging fun has evolved with the use of social media, we no longer go and sit at carparks etc waiting for doggers to turn up randomly and watch us, fab is a great place to arrange what we are looking for and as we are now interested in couples for outdoor fun it makes our success rate much better, also means we are not offending anyone who might just happen past, by letting them see us, in the hope they are doggers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From what weve read and from our own experience its not died due to social media its lost popularity due to to many dickhead single guys spoiling other peoples fun, the old etiquet has gone, you get guys hunting in packs staring into every parked vehicle with no consideration. Shining torches in even blocking cars in to prevent others leaving. We tried it once and never again"

So so true.they spoil it for the genuine guys who are there.ive been out tonight in the new forest and had some desperate knobhead park right next to a couple ( big empty car park apart from me and the couple )who were getting going but saw him and cleared off.

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

"From what weve read and from our own experience its not died due to social media its lost popularity due to to many dickhead single guys spoiling other peoples fun, the old etiquet has gone, you get guys hunting in packs staring into every parked vehicle with no consideration. Shining torches in even blocking cars in to prevent others leaving. We tried it once and never again

So so true.they spoil it for the genuine guys who are there.ive been out tonight in the new forest and had some desperate knobhead park right next to a couple ( big empty car park apart from me and the couple )who were getting going but saw him and cleared off. "

Yes so true. I think we've all been there after ages of being patient the fun begins and some inconsiderate plonker comes over and spoils it. I remember once chatting to a couple for a while and finding out it was the ladies first time. After a while she felt more relaxed and they started playing All going well until a car came in and squeezed between mine and theirs, this spooked her and off they went !!!

» Add a new message to this topic