FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The start

The start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my first attempt so please don't be too harsh on me , but all comments welcome , fantasy or reality you decide ...

i was at work on site , sat in canteen having dinner when I picked up a copy of free adds that someone had left , and how surprised was I when I get to the back and see all the contacts adds from couples ( before the Internet ) anyway being the horny fucker I am I took it home and actually replied to a few , weeks went by and I heard nothing then one morning I get a letter with a pic of a very sexy lady stood next to her husband giving details and a phone number , they were looking for an open minded male to join them and was I interested .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Anyway calls were made and arrangements sorted I was to meet them in city centre pub 1300 Saturday for a drink ,I arrive ten minutes early as usual and take a seat at the bar anxiously looking around then the door went and in they walked my heart nearly stopped she was stunning tall brunette, with a fantastic body wrapped in the most skin tight red dress I have ever seen , I nearly fell of the stool tripping over my chin standing to greet them , Emma and Andy introduced the selfs as did I , they went to get a seat and I got some drinks , one thing that really truck me about Emma was her height she was nearly eye level with me and at 6"7' it's not often that happens . We sat and chatted for a bit about nothing really until Andy just came out and said " so would you like to see my wife naked " for the second time that night my chin hit the floor and I managed to mumble a reasonable " dam right I would " ( what a twat ) I managed to recover it though. " of course I would what man alive wouldn't " this got the smile from Emma. Anyway Andy gets up I think he's just going to pull some pics from his pocket but then Emma gets up too , " come on then " he says so I follow them back to there hotel and we go straight to there room

More please . Good start

Cheers am working on it

In the room Andy went straight up to Emma and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, she was totally naked underneath it, my cock went from semi to solid in the time it took her dress to hit the floor, she turned round , her body was magnificent, without a word she stepped forward and started to remove my clothes, and Andy was stood to the side stripping himself. My hands came up to cup her breasts gently circling her nipples with my thumbs, and then she got to her knees and pulled my trousers and boxers down, my cock sprang free , Emma grasped it in both hands and looked up at me stuck out her tongue and licked the end. I shuddered with excitement . Andy was the first to speak , let's take this over to the bed , Emma stood up and I walked over and sat on bed she came over to me and Andy says. Why don't you let mark taste you , she pushed me back so I was laying flat , and put her leg over so she was straddling my face , in 69 position and lowered he's smooth pussy down onto my waiting mouth , i brought my hands up and gripped her ass cheeks running my tongue from her clit right round to her ass, I felt her shudder slightly.

I was so engrossed with what I was doing I Hardly noticed her hands start stroking my cock and balls then I felt warm wetness engulf my cock mmmmm my cock was going deep to the back of her throat and felt fantastic , at this point she raised herself up off my face to turn around , that's when I looked down and realised it was Andys mouth my cock was in not Emma's I froze not sure what I thought of this then Emma looked down at me smiled and lowered her pussy back to my waiting mouth and I got straight back to enjoying it , fuck it who cares if it was her husband sucking my cock it felt great , her pussy was just flowing juices and I kept lapping it up , she slowly slid her body down mine until her ass hit Andy, he then took his mouth up my cock and moved round to the side knell in beside us he grasped my cock again and rubbed the head along Emma's pussy rubbing and slapping the head on her clit , then looked at her and said go on honey fuck him , she lowered herself down until I was buried in her to the hilt , she was panting and gasping and just sat there for a minute getting used to the feel of me inside her , as I had noticed I was a good bit bigger then Andy . Then she started rocking slowly back and forward grinding her clit on me Andy was now playing with one breast and cupping my balls with the other , them she leaned forward kissing me passionately and started to ride me raising herself up till just my cock head was inside her then slamming herself back down to engulf it all , Andy was now behind Emma with his head between my legs watching my hard cock slide in and out of his beautiful wife's sweet wet pussy. Them I felt his mouth on my balls sucking them in to his mouth and using his tongue to play with them , this was to much for me and it took every bit of willpower not to cum there and then . Emma starts to moan and whimper louder I'm pinching her nipples , then she just went still and silent hands on my chest supporting herself . Then she shouted oh yes fuuuuck. Fill me with your cum , there was nothing in the world I could have done to stop myself at that point and I exploded deep inside her tight pussy , Andys mouth and hands almost milking my balls into her , after Emma and I both recovered from orgasm she rolled off me and I moved over Andy got up and laid on the bed and Emma straddled him in a 69 and he held her lips apart until my cum started to dribble from her and opened his mouth catching it , then he buried himself in her pussy determined to get every drop of my cum from her , it was to that point the most horny sight of my life .... My cock was getting hard again just watching , Emma noticed this and reached out and took my cock in her mouth looking up at me all the time , I felt myself get hard in her mouth , once I was solid she pulled her mouth away looked into my eyes and said now please fuck my ass !!!!!

Who was I to argue I stood up and walked round to the foot of the bed were Andy was still eating her pussy , so I got down and ran My tongue around her little ass hole slipping one finger then two inside her , Andy was now pulling her cheeks apart for me ,she was now moaning and shaking all the time , when I thought she was ready I put the head of my steel hard cock to her ass and again Andy reached round and grasped it feeding my cock into his wife's ass , after a few minutes working it in gently , Emma looked round at me and said please just fuck me hard , Oh my god , so I did , I'm now pumping 10 inches of steel hard cock deep into her ass till my balls are slipping her pussy then pulling right out to the tip before driving it all the was back in , Emma was just screaming out. Fuck fuck fuck yes yes harder harder o god oh yes fuck my ass ,,, as I'm fucking her tight sweet ass I pull out a bit far and pop out completely, next thing I no it's in Andys mouth , feeling more confident I said yes that's it suck your wife's ass of my cock , at these words Emma simply cried yes and came her pussy squirting over Andys chin and chest he took my cock from his mouth and held the head under her pussy as she squirted onto it , the put it back in her ass and I continued my assault on her ass , soon I'm ready and say I'm going to cum who wants it , Emma pulled off me and turned to lay down beside her husband cheek to cheek mouth with mouths open tongues out , that answers my question , so I Bob my cock from mouth to mouth until I exploded over both of them spurt after spurt trying my best to aim for one mouth then the other , till I was empty then they kissed and cleaned each other , after that we chilled with a drink and chatted for a bit .

By *ifunforuMan  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Any more good story

Nobody else like it

Great story

Great story.

Anyone interested in part 2

Too right I'm interested in part 2

Oh yes keep it coming.

Cheers . Working on part 2

New one called fantasy

Can't wait for part two

Going to have to come back to read this, I haven't time right now. Can't wait though, it looks good.

Part two please. This if great

» Add a new message to this topic