FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy - part II

My fantasy - part II

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All three of my beautiful slaves are standing in front of me. A has a beautiful short white dress on with her huge tits just covered, B has nothing on apart from a white thong over his huge cock and C has a white dress the same as A. I am wearing a long white flowing robe open at the front.

They are all standing with their legs open as per my rules - staring at me with their eyes wide in anticipation/fearing the unknown.

I ask A to walk over to me and I tell her to put her tit in my pussy and to rub it against my clit really hard - she looks at me with her huge eyes and then quickly she kneels on the floor between my legs and grabs her tit and starts to rub it against my pussy - fuck- I thought I was going to come straight away - I then bend down and grab her tit and really start rubbing it against my clit - I shout on B to come over.

Bs cock is solid so whilst my clit is being rubbed by A's huge tit I start fingering her gently and then a little faster and I motion to B to go round and shove his huge cock

up her Pussy for the back - just as I take my fingers out I grab her tit and really start rubbing my clit with it - B slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her. I tell him to go faster as I now have her tit right in my pussy but I want more. I can see that she is being fucked hard

and I say very quietly - no one can cum unless I say they can or you will all be punished.

I asked both of them to stop and to stand in front of me.

I ask - Were you both ready to cum - Yes they said. I ask - why did you not - you did not allow us too.

I replied, very good for your first time. now go and shower and you will be dressed accordingly for tonight

Miss C who had been standing very quiet still with her legs open. I tell her that I am very pleased with her and that she is going to be my very private sex slave.

Do you like licking my clit I ask her - yes Mistress she replies.

Do it NOW - she walks over and goes on her knees and gently starts licking my clit. I roughly

Grab her head and shove it right up my Pussy and scream - more fucking tongue as I push my pussy right in her mouth - I can see she is very nervous and probably never had much sexual experience. So I keep telling her to lick my clit harder and to shove her tongue in and out of my pussy.

I then grab her hand and place it between her legs and I quietly utter three words -'fuck yourself now'. Nothing happens and I feel myself getting frustrated so I push her face harder into my pussy. I will ask you

One more time - 'fuck your self' and then I could feel her hand move and she put one finger inside her whilst still fucking me hard with her tongue. I knew she was uncomfortable but that turned me on even more. Two fingers I demanded - she did it - fucking three fingers now - I could feel her body tighten as she shoved her three fingers up her pussy. I wanted to watch so I pushed her off my face and watched as she lay on her back with three fingers up her pussy. Fuck your self I ordered and she did - in and out went the three fingers up her Pussy. How many have you had before I ask. She said only one! It was really turning me on watching her fuck herself, faster I said abd then I took hold of her hand and really started pushing her fingers in even harder. She looked absolutely beautiful with her long blonde hair lying on the floor fucking herself. I was just about to cum. but I wanted more, so I shoved my finger up too - she gasped but she knew she could not say anything

I could feel her fingers in her pussy and

I could feel my climax coming. I said -

Kiss me - she did but I wanted the full tongue - I said - kiss me properly. We started kissing and her tongue was all over my mouth whilst four fingers were up her pussy.

Do you want to cum I ask her. Yes please mistress. I replied, you may but only after me.

Open your mouth I shout and I can feel my body shake as I start to cum and squirt all over her face and into her mouth, she tries to turn her head but I grab her hair and sit on her face and make her drink all my cum as it is squirting out of me. She drinks all of me and as I stand up I can see by her face that she had cum too.

Did you cum, yes Mistress she replied. Good girl - I allowed you too.

Now stand up and lick me clean. She started with my thighs and then my Pussy making it all glisten and clean.

Time for a shower and for you to join the others.

Remember the rules xx

I walked up to my room with a rather large smile and thinking what could I get them to do this evening......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy I wish I was one of your slaves.

By *ewel12Man  over a year ago

Halifax

Great start anyone want me for there slave

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Remember to read part one first. Enjoy xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford