FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story Time

Story Time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The night starts with me and you planning to go into Chester for a few drinks, we arrive at the club and go straight to the bar where we order some drinks, straight away you notice a tall brunette with curly hair and big tits wearing a low cut short dress staring at you from the other side of the bar, you smile and she smiles back at you, we walk onto the dance floor and start dancing, your brushing your arse into my crotch as you dance and sip your drink, an hour passes when you turn to me and say u need the toilet.

As you walk into the toilet you see the same brunette touching up her make up in the mirror, she smiles as you walk past and go into the cubical, you notice there isn't a lock on the door but you carry on anyway, as you pull you thong down to ur ankles to reveal your shaven pussy the door swings open and she is stood there staring at you, you feel vulnerable as you stand there pants round your ankles and dress lifted up Above your hips, she bites her lip as she walks towards you shutting the door behind her, without saying anything she grabs u by the hair and starts kissing you on ur neck before using her tongue to lick up ur cheek and into ur mouth, ur tongues touch as she grabs hold of ur pussy taking u by surprise as u gasp, you can feel ur pussy getting wetter and wetter as she slides a finger in-between ur moist slit, you go to touch her tit but she slaps ur hand away while saying "im in charge here", you fall backwards onto the seat as she kneels down towards ur exposed clit and starts licking it, your bursting for a wee but don't think you can hold it in any longer, as she's down there tonguing ur pink snatch you grab her hair and thrust her head deeper into ur pussy which is dripping with juice and saliva you say to her stop but she carry's on licking in and out of ur hole, her hands are grasping hold of ur arse Cheeks and pulling you closer and closer, U feel your pussy open up and you squirt what you think is cum all over her face and in her mouth as she laps it all up and swallows it all, you both hear the toilet door open and people walking in so you quickly stop and get dressed, she says wait 2mins before leaving as she kisses you on the lips before turning round and walking out.

You come back to the bar where you see me ordering drinks and kiss me straight away so I can taste ur juice of ur pussy, as we start dancing again you see her walking towards you and whispering can we go back to your place, you think for a second we? Before you see a guy appear and kiss this girl.

We all get into a taxi, me in the front and you 3 in the back, your sat in the middle in-between them both, the lighting in the taxi is very dark as you feel a hand on ur leg, you look towards the girl and notice her smiling at you but with both hands on her phone, you turn to him as he winks at you and strokes his crotch before unbuttoning his jeans slightly, the girl whispers in ur ear that its ok, so you slide your hand down his pants to feel his bulging cock as he slides his up ur dress, you open ur legs wide enough for him to easily play with ur clit.

You look at me and see me smiling at you in the mirror so you bite ur lip in excitement, the girl turns to you and starts kissing you as you wank her man off and he fingers you, when we get to the house we decide to play some drinking games but the loser has to take off a piece of clothing or do a dare.

She loses the first game and lifts up her dress and takes off her knickers before pulling the dress back down and passing you her moist knickers, you can feel how wet they are by just touching them, you lose the second game and decide on a dare, she dares you you put her wet knickers over my cock and suck it, as ur sucking my fat cock through where her moist Crotch would of been you feel the back of ur dress being lifted up, you spread ur legs A little bit wider as you feel a hand sliding up ur pussy and into ur arse, you start sucking harder and faster as ur fanny expands with joy, you feel a big fat bell end entering your pussy and you look at me waiting for approval, I give you the nod before you push backwards getting the full length inside you, as ur sucking my cock the girl kneels down next to your head and grabs hold of my dick, she starts wanking me off in front of ur face before grabbing u by the hair and forcing u onto the end of it, she pulls your head backwards and spits in your face as her man slams his cock in and out of you, she says "this is how u suck a cock u little slut" and with one hand pulling ur head back she grabs my cock with the other and wraps her lips around my massive purple bell end, she takes all of my pre cum in her mouth before spitting it into ur mouth , I stand up and move away so you end up on all 4s being pounded from behind he's pulling ur hair back as she is softly choking you while talking filthy to your face, I walk behind her and lift up her dress exposing her big tits to ur face, she makes you suck her nipples as she teases ur clit with her fingers, I move around the back of you and change positions with her man, you instantly feel the difference as I have more girth but before you can moan she stands up and pushes her pussy in to ur face making your fanny clench around my fat shaft, you can see her man wanking off right next to ur face and you want to taste him so bad, the girl gets on all 4s next to you as me and the guy move around the front of u both, you get told to open ur mouths while me and the guy take it in turns to ram our rock hard cocks in ur mouths, switching between girls so u get to taste each others spit after a while of being treated like little cum buckets and being fucked in the mouth by me and him, your allowed to kneel in front of us but only if you sit on her face, as ur pussy is being eaten out you have 2 massive rock hard cocks waiting to be sucked dry and wanked off, ur pussy is twitching in excitement as you take my cock first and lick around the helmet while spiting on his and sliding ur hand up and down his shaft, we take it in turns to have you suck us off before you feel both our cock throbbing, you quickly take both into ur mouth as we ejaculate at the same time and fill your mouth with cum, you keep wanking us off getting the last bits all over your face, still with a mouth full of cum you bend down and spit it into her mouth before sticking ur tongue deep into her mouth and licking up the last bits of cum, you roll over onto ur back exhausted as she Stands over you and plays with her clit, you can feel the odd drip of juice hit ur face as she's finger fucking herself, her knees bend and you know she's about to cum, she squirts so much cum all over ur face it takes u by surprise as ur now drenched in jizz, I lean down and start licking it off you before slowly spiting it into ur mouth and moving down to ur pussy, all 3 of us take it in turns to lick you out and play with ur arse hole untill you spunk everywhere

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic