FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > late night shopping

late night shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshire John OP   Man  over a year ago

keighley/Bradford

It was late one night and he had just finished working on the door. He decided that he would try out Asda late at night to see how busy it was. Still in his doorman uniform he set off and headed over there.

Once he got there he thought to himself it must be really quiet due to the small amount of cars there. Parking up he picked up a basket and set off out round the store. As he walked up the fruit and veg isle he couldn't help noticing a stunning woman stood there with her trolley all alone, after spending all night looking at women coming in and out of the club he doesn't normally take much notice of people, but there was something about this woman that really caught his eye.

Walking past her she looked up at him and there eyes met, just for a moment, but the moment seemed like ages, they both then smiled and shyly looked back away from each other. He carried on around the store picking up one or two more items, more on the look out for the mysterious woman again than taking notice of what he was buying.

A few more times he walked past the woman smiling each time. Once at the checkout he started to pay for his food, the woman came up and queued behind him as it was the only checkout open so late at night. As the cashier scanned his items he thought why am i buying that, then remembered that the only reason was that it had been on the same isle as the woman. After paying he took a look back and smiled again at the woman as he left, their eyes meeting again for another prolonged look.

A week went by and all he could do was think of the woman he had seen. That night after work he decided to go shopping again. Arriving at Asda he walked around picking up 1 or 2 things, then he stopped mid isle, he had seen her again, as he stood there she turned and looked at him, "we meet again" she said and smiled at him. He carried on and went into the clothing department, as he went around the corner he walked into the women’s lingerie department, then spotted her again, she was looking at sexy underwear. She saw him and turned to him holding something up and said "what do you think", he blushed and said very nice. She laughed at him and said "hi, I’m Claire by the way" looking down at his badge she then said "Ric I take it"

They both looked at each other, then Ric asked what lucky lad would be getting to see the sexy lingerie. Unfortunately nobody she replied, "I just like to wear them and feel sexy" He jokingly said she was already sexy enough without them, making her blush. Claire then asked if he'd mind watching her trolley while she went to try them on, after a few minutes there was a quiet call from the changing rooms, "Ric" she shouted "can you come here a minute"

He stuck his head around the corner and saw her stood there, in nothing but the new lingerie, "see what I mean about making me feel sexy?" she said biting on her finger and looking into his eyes. Then she reached forward and took hold of his tie, pulling him into the changing room.........

As he entered the dressing room she locked the door behind him and grabbed him, pulling him into her she kissed him, their tongues meeting and flicking around in each other’s mouths as they kissed passionately. Claire slid Ric’s coat off his shoulders and let it drop to the floor, then gave his tie a tug, pulling it straight off, she then reached down and unfastened his belt, pushing him backwards and down onto the bench style seat. She then got onto her knees and removed his pants; taking out his cock she slowly started to kiss it, gently putting her lips around it feeling it becoming hard in her mouth as she sucked him. The situation that they were in seemed to increase the pleasure and every suck and movement of Claire brought him closer and closer until he was ready to cum. She sensed he was close and sucked harder on him moving her lips up and down his cock keeping them tightly around him. She felt him starting to cum and stopped, opening her mouth to catch him she started to rub up and down his cock with her hand, as he came she put her mouth back around him, making sure she didn't miss a drop.

Ric quickly stood up after cumming and turned her around sitting her down on the bench "your turn" he said. Pulling the panties to one side he quickly found her clit with the tip of his tongue, making small circular movements around it. Slowly as first then becoming faster, sucking on her clit as he flicked his tongue over it. He could taste her becoming very wet as her moans were getting more and more and her breathing was getting quicker. He slid a finger up inside her as he licked, slowly bringing his finger back out to the edge of her lips and pushing it back in as deep as it would go, "god I want your cock in there” she moaned. Just then he felt her body start to quiver as she was ready to cum, removing his finger he put his hands around her thighs not letting her move as he sucked and licked at her clit "god I’m cumming please stop" she quietly moaned but he just carried on taking her to another orgasm.

Ric then told Claire to stand up, turning her around he lent her forward over the seat so she was facing the mirrors and started to slide his cock into her from behind.......

He rested his cock against her pussy lips then reached around to massage her breasts. He then held her tight and thrust into her, holding himself there for a few minutes, he then withdrew, repeating again slowly withdrawing then thrusting into her. He slowly started to get faster and harder sliding out and thrusting hard, both watching themselves in the mirrors he leant forward to kiss Claires neck and turned her head so their tongues could play with each other.

Ric let one hand reach around the front of her and found her clit, he started to rub it in rhythm with him fucking her, he could feel himself getting close but held back waiting to feel her cum on his cock before letting go

Claire started to let out a big moan and put her hands up against the mirrors pushing herself back into Ric as she came over him, " cum in me" she moaned, this was all the invitation he needed as he let himself go and exploded into her

She then turned around and kissed him, saying she felt tired now and as it was middle of the night would he like to come back to hers for a repeat performance in the morning. Smiling he said of course and they left all their shopping and headed out of the store

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

keighley/Bradford

I know it's my first story attempt but wow not a single comment

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Great stuff keep it coming xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it's my first story attempt but wow not a single comment "

Brilliant story

keighley/Bradford

"I know it's my first story attempt but wow not a single comment

Brilliant story "

Thanks x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was great are you going to carry it on?

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

brilliant story & I hope we here what happened when they got back to hers

» Add a new message to this topic