FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught in the act

caught in the act

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angdongley OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

just wondered if any guys and gals have ever been caught doing something they shouldn`t have been with the same or opposite sex ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Was caught in my stockings and thong by a delivery driver, which ended up with me on my knees sucking him to completion.

Hull

well that was a happy ending.....

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"just wondered if any guys and gals have ever been caught doing something they shouldn`t have been with the same or opposite sex ?"

Nope..never...what you OP??

Hull

yes once got rumbled while shagging a married woman by her friend who just walked in house, had to hide behind bedroom door with a hard on till she got rid of her lol

By *axxxalisciousMan  over a year ago

Atlanta

Yes. Got caught by my girls dad just arriving home from the military. Her mom was at work and she was not to have company. Scary moment.

By *teveNW81Man  over a year ago

wigan

Had a meet from here with a woman in her 50's a few years ago, we'd been in the bedroom about 15 mins and she was sucking me, her son cane through the front door to take her out for lunch. I had to sit silently in her bedroom whilst she went to talk to him. She ended up leaving with him and I had to let myself out after they'd gone. Saw some pictures of him on tje way out, he was massive!

» Add a new message to this topic