FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First public nudity experience - true story

First public nudity experience - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongtalljon OP   Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I have always enjoyed being naked around my house.

I've been to both Croatia and Cap d'Agde, but both visits were with work, so although I ventured onto the nudist beaches, I was certainly not gonna strip off in front of a bunch of workmates!

Anyway, the weather forecast for yesterday was very good, I'd heard about a certain beach near Barmouth and I'd noticed that a few people on this website had talked about it.

So, I got up in good time, had a shower and shaved off some six months of overgrown pubic bush!

I set off on the journey towards Barmouth. As I turned into the last road leading to the car park, my heart was in my mouth. Was I making the right decision? What would I find? An empty beach? Just loads of guys looking for guys?(not my thing), would people stare? laugh? would I get arrested?

Soon enough I was at the car park. Crikey, the car park was full, cars were parked on the verge, it was really busy!

Anyway, I managed to find space to park. I'd gone dressed in a T shirt and shorts since I knew that the nudist section was quite some walk past the family beach.

So, I set off down the walkway to the beach. The beach is wonderful.. sunlight glinting off the calm, blue sea.

I'd read that the nudist section was a good 20 minute walk, to the right, so I set off. I was comfortable in my T-shirt and shorts. There was a very slight breeze, but I was warm, almost hot. Very few clouds to spoil the blue skies.

As I walked, there were fewer people on the beach, the sand dunes to my right were home to a few parasols and wind shelters. I remember the sign in the car park said "no sunbathing in the dunes", but there seemed to be plenty sunbathing going off in the dunes! Mostly families, couples and small groups of people. Some were trotting off to the sea, some were playing beach games, some were fast asleep!

It was a perfectly typical beach scene. Young women in bikinis with sarongs, old people in swimsuits & trunks, "Brits" in long shorts and T-shirts.

I felt perfectly comfortable in my own T-shirt n shorts, but I would have felt soooo uncomfortable if I'd have "got my kit off" - even if I'd have managed to find a secluded, remote part of the dunes. At this point, the beach was lovely, but the prospect of nudity was sooo uncomfortable.

Eventually, the beach became almost deserted. I turned around and looked back - I'd walked quite some distance.

But looking forwards, I could see no sign of any nudists, even though I'd been walking for 15 minutes or so.

But wait, I could just about make out a smallish but purposeful metallic signpost in the soft sand, and I could make out a gathering of people in the distance.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

North Wales

I'd been walking along, half way between the dunes and the blue, sunlit sea. The damp, hard sand was much easier to walk along. As I kept walking though...

I could make out the purposeful, metallic sign which was erected deep into the soft sand. So, as I walked, I started to walk towards the dunes. Eventually, the sign was within range. But wait.... the people on the beach...

I could clearly make out that they were wearing either flesh coloured swimsuits or...

I was too far away to make out the fine details, but my heart leapt into my mouth as I realised that I was fast approaching the nudist zone!!

I walked up to the signpost. It clearly shows a map, with an area clearly defined. The sandy beach is a naturist area in which "There may be naked people beyond this point.", but there is a disclaimer that whilst nude sunbathing is permitted on the beach, sunbathing is strictly forbidden in the dunes.

I look to my left, towards the still glistening sea, and I notice a male standing, proudly, showing everything.

As I look, I realise that there are many people enjoying the beach, it's soo like the area I've just walked from. People playing beach games, couples walking towards the sea, windbreaks and pop up shelters with sunbathers laying in the shade.....

but....

everyone is completely, utterly, stark naked!

What do I do? Turn away? Go back to my car? or......

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Sorry mate he died on the beach exhaustion and lack of water.... walking for days on end....

North Wales

"Sorry mate he died on the beach exhaustion and lack of water.... walking for days on end...."

LOL

Many a true word spoke in jest.... if you ever go there, be aware there are no beach bars. Even 20 min walk leaves you gagging....

North Wales

I was a little nervous, but I noticed 3 people walking towards me in beach wear, so I figured that I should keep my shorts on, but I was uncomfortably warm, so I took off my t-shirt.

I started to wander along, past the sign. I could see nudies in the sea to my left, but to my right, there were 4 or 5 couples, laid side by side, enjoying the sun, all completely naked.

One guy was gently stroking the inner thigh of his girlfriend, but that was all. I looked straight forward, but kept looking around. I would lay eyes on a woman's pussy, her breasts laid out, nipples peeking to the sun. Some were completely shaven, some were untrimmed, and some were ever so neat. I wouldn't let my eyes linger, or stare. There was no need. Most were oblivious of me, but some people would also casually glance towards me.

I decided that I would walk to the far end of the naturist area and then I might take off my shorts, if I felt okay.

I must at this point say that no women spread their legs and no couples beckoned me over. It certainly wasn't a "pervs paradise". Everyone was clearly just enjoying being naked.

Then I looked up towards the sand dunes on my right. I'd heard about the "meerkats". The sight was, to be honest, amusing. All along the tops of the high sand dunes were naked guys, all looking round, holding their hands above their eyes, as though they were scouting for "action". I was laughing to myself. Then I spotted one guy who was wearing khaki and observing through binoculars.

Aah, I reckon he must be a "patrol". Perhaps from the council or something, watching out for bad people doing bad things in the dunes. As I walked a little further, I realised that he was starkers from the waist down and, yes, he was playing with Percy!. Hmmm. Some Patrol... NOT.

Anyway, By now, I was feeling the benefit of taking off my T-shirt. The air was comfortable and my chest & shoulders were feeling warm in the sun.

I was still feeling uncomfortable though. All around me were naked bodies, everyone, except me. I felt odd, out of place. I found an area not too close to anyone else.

I laid down my T-shirt, I sat down and untied the string inside my shorts. Awkwardly, I shuffled about, taking my shorts off. I stood up, then bent down to bundle my shorts and t-shirt together, to make them easy to carry. Holy Shit, I'd just shown my ass hole to a nearby couple! Were they bothered? Nah. Were they looking? Nah.

I stood up, looked around, all of a sudden, I felt somehow comfortable. The gentle breeze was wafting around my buttocks, the uncomfortable, sweaty feeling had gone. I'd not developed a stiffy, infact, if anything, I'd shrivelled a bit more. I've always been a grower rather than a shower.

So, what do I do next?....

By *r big lipsMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

It's a great beach and you can't beat the feeling of wind blowing your bollox! !! The best bit about nudist beaches are it doesn't mater what size or shape you are ppl are there to enjoy themselves not judge !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to live about 3 miles from a nudist beach and at least once a week would engineer a stop by after work for late afternoon sun.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

"I was a little nervous, but I noticed 3 people walking towards me in beach wear, so I figured that I should keep my shorts on, but I was uncomfortably warm, so I took off my t-shirt.

I started to wander along, past the sign. I could see nudies in the sea to my left, but to my right, there were 4 or 5 couples, laid side by side, enjoying the sun, all completely naked.

One guy was gently stroking the inner thigh of his girlfriend, but that was all. I looked straight forward, but kept looking around. I would lay eyes on a woman's pussy, her breasts laid out, nipples peeking to the sun. Some were completely shaven, some were untrimmed, and some were ever so neat. I wouldn't let my eyes linger, or stare. There was no need. Most were oblivious of me, but some people would also casually glance towards me.

I decided that I would walk to the far end of the naturist area and then I might take off my shorts, if I felt okay.

I must at this point say that no women spread their legs and no couples beckoned me over. It certainly wasn't a "pervs paradise". Everyone was clearly just enjoying being naked.

Then I looked up towards the sand dunes on my right. I'd heard about the "meerkats". The sight was, to be honest, amusing. All along the tops of the high sand dunes were naked guys, all looking round, holding their hands above their eyes, as though they were scouting for "action". I was laughing to myself. Then I spotted one guy who was wearing khaki and observing through binoculars.

Aah, I reckon he must be a "patrol". Perhaps from the council or something, watching out for bad people doing bad things in the dunes. As I walked a little further, I realised that he was starkers from the waist down and, yes, he was playing with Percy!. Hmmm. Some Patrol... NOT.

Anyway, By now, I was feeling the benefit of taking off my T-shirt. The air was comfortable and my chest & shoulders were feeling warm in the sun.

I was still feeling uncomfortable though. All around me were naked bodies, everyone, except me. I felt odd, out of place. I found an area not too close to anyone else.

I laid down my T-shirt, I sat down and untied the string inside my shorts. Awkwardly, I shuffled about, taking my shorts off. I stood up, then bent down to bundle my shorts and t-shirt together, to make them easy to carry. Holy Shit, I'd just shown my ass hole to a nearby couple! Were they bothered? Nah. Were they looking? Nah.

I stood up, looked around, all of a sudden, I felt somehow comfortable. The gentle breeze was wafting around my buttocks, the uncomfortable, sweaty feeling had gone. I'd not developed a stiffy, infact, if anything, I'd shrivelled a bit more. I've always been a grower rather than a shower.

So, what do I do next?...."

Do what all the single men do , become a meerkat and hide in the bushes

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Let the tackle rattle mate!

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

were are the nude beaches

» Add a new message to this topic