FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cock flashing

cock flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love goin commando and walking round with a hard on.. I love to flash my stiff juicy cock to people.. if they like it i will wnk it for them also.. anyone else like it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah Staffordshire Police might be interested.I give up

By *olyCheshireCatMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Wow I thought flashing was dead following the advent of chat roulette

It's a hot fantasy, but if you let the fantasy become reality then in fact you will become a sexual offender. Really not worth finding yourself being put on the sexual offenders register for flashing innocent unsuspecting people. That could mentally scar innocent people for life.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Slightly different reaction to the thread where the lady says she was flashing.

"Slightly different reaction to the thread where the lady says she was flashing. "

Double standards are alive and well

"Slightly different reaction to the thread where the lady says she was flashing. "

Agreed, you're right female flashing stories are lapped up and male ones frowned upon which is indeed double standards.

As I said above the fantasy is very hot and I can see the appeal (in the right environment with likeminded people). The reality (and where this differs from the female scenario) is the suggestion that he has an erection and likes to show it off "I love to flash my stiff juicy cock to people". There's a difference between an 'innocent' / 'accidental' flash of knickers or pussy and a blatant deliberate exposure of a sexually rampant cock. Whether we like it or not and whether it's double standards or not the reality is that that's gonna get you arrested! So I'm not bashing the OP as this is indeed the fantasies and stories section - but I hope for the OPs sake it is indeed a fantasy otherwise he's likely to find him arrested in time which I'm sure nobody wants that is all

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Slightly different reaction to the thread where the lady says she was flashing.

Agreed, you're right female flashing stories are lapped up and male ones frowned upon which is indeed double standards.

As I said above the fantasy is very hot and I can see the appeal (in the right environment with likeminded people). The reality (and where this differs from the female scenario) is the suggestion that he has an erection and likes to show it off "I love to flash my stiff juicy cock to people". There's a difference between an 'innocent' / 'accidental' flash of knickers or pussy and a blatant deliberate exposure of a sexually rampant cock. Whether we like it or not and whether it's double standards or not the reality is that that's gonna get you arrested! So I'm not bashing the OP as this is indeed the fantasies and stories section - but I hope for the OPs sake it is indeed a fantasy otherwise he's likely to find him arrested in time which I'm sure nobody wants that is all "

Agreed.it's plain that one of our favourite occupations is outside nudity it's hugely erotic under consensual circumstances

» Add a new message to this topic