FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in Laws Laundry????

Mother in Laws Laundry????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Doing some work at my Mother in Laws, temted to take a look in her laundry basket, should I???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go for it

Got to admit I am tempted! Maybe if I get enough votes I will take a look

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

go for it n put a dirty pair of her panties on!!!!

Go for it and take a pic of them wrapped around ur dick

Mother in Law is 62, a fuller figured lady with curves in all the right places in my opinion, always well dressed in blouses (which always shows her ample cleavage), skirt that always show a hint of her legs in pantyhose (can't help wondering if they are tights or stockings?). She sometimes wears tight fitting t-shirt, shorts and little trainer/pot socks when doing the gardening......I am so tempted to take a peek what's in there.......

I was doing the washing other week and gave in to temptation and tried my wifes panties mmmm They felt so good. Try your mother in laws mmmmm

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I must try my fellas boxers on ....

Got all my own panties, don't need to try on wifes and yes they do feel good!

I don't think I will be trying them on, have something else in mind......I'm sure there is more in basket than panties too

Why the fixation with panties? Sure there is more in her basket than that......

Skip the laundry. Just look for the used sex toys. Lol

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Don't do it.

"Don't do it."

Why not?

get stuck in ,i would be in her pants, tights,bra, blouse and skirt,hoping to get caught by her,mmmmm. xxxx

I'm tempted to do the same if the opportunity arises and see what my mother in laws panties are like... She is 68yrs old but looks at least 10yrs younger with a nice curvy body with a good pair of tits and nice round arse to balance her out.... Very fuckable indeed!

By *ates1eMan  over a year ago

clapham

I went through my ex's mums underwear draw some of the stuff I found, the kinky bitch

"I went through my ex's mums underwear draw some of the stuff I found, the kinky bitch "

So what did you find? I love it when you discover an older innocent looking woman who turns out to be a kinky sex fuel siren.

"Don't do it.

Why not?"

Because she is 62 and she may not enjoy your going through her personal belongings. Why not have a go in her handbag and see what else you can find.

Definitely go for it. I used to do it with my mother in law. Smelt delicious x

Working at Mother in Laws again today. Wow she was dressed to impress today, as she met me at the door.

Dorothy was wearing a sheer white blouse with lacy bra underneath, a knee length white skirt, tan pantyhose and white court shoes.

I followed her through to the kitchen unable to take my eyes of her lovely round bum in that tight skirt.

In the kitchen next to the washing machine was a large wicker basket.....her laundry basket.....the machine was on a slow spin.

"I'm off out for the day, I have put a wash on, you wouldn't mind pegging it out for me when it's finnished would you Winnie? Lulu has told me how good you are at home with the chores" Dorothy said this with a knowing smile. My mind was racing, does she know I do the housework at home dressed as a maid? " errr, erm no" I stuttered in reply " no problem"

" ah thank you, and If you get chance there is another two loads in basket, need sorting into whites and coloured first but I know you are very good with laundry, Lulu has told me how domesticated you are!" She said this with a chuckle to herself as she left and closed the door behind her..........

Nice lol

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

What makes a man do this does any of us girls poke about our father inlaws laundry sniff and lick his boxers Girls please tell

By *ates1eMan  over a year ago

clapham

"I went through my ex's mums underwear draw some of the stuff I found, the kinky bitch

So what did you find? I love it when you discover an older innocent looking woman who turns out to be a kinky sex fuel siren."

Lingerie which was amazing red/black lace, couple of rampant rabbits a double endear, and a few outfits from Ann summers, had to have a wank with a few of the bits

O be rude not to Lol she sounds kinky

...well the machine played a tune to let me know it had finished, time to peg the washing out.

I emptied the machine so curious as to what I would find! Blouses, skirts and towels.....bit dissappointed there was no lingerie but hey saves the embarrassment of pegging out mother in laws lingerie, as I pegged out laundry in garden I could see the neighbours watching through the window, they were pointing and laughing, I have to say I felt a little embarrassed and humiliated doing Dorothy's chores.

Back in the kitchen now was my chance to look in her laundry basket (and put another wash on of course) I emptied basket onto kitchen floor remembering her words to sort laundry into whites and colours........

By *az19762Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Keep it coming getting interested now

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Keep going it's good

.......well i have to say for the second time today, more dissapointment! Socks, lots of socks, bath towels and two sets of bedding (one set of bedding was for a single bed in pastel pink with satin trim, must be for her spare bedroom). So I did as I was asked (or was it told?) and sorted washing into two piles of whites and colours.

I put the coloured wash in the machine and went over to cupboard under the stairs to get some soap powder. I opened the cupboard door and was surprised by what I found!

On the left of the shelf was a pair of pink marrigolds, a toilet brush and some bleach with a pink post-it note stuck to them with the words 'CLEAN BATHROOMS'......

Keep it cummin

........On the right of the shelf was a feather duster, a tin of furniture polish and a yellow dusting cloth with a pink post-it note with the words 'DUST AND POLISH WHOLE HOUSE'

On the left on the floor was the hoover again with a pink post-it note with the words 'HOOVER WHOLE HOUSE'

Next to hoover was a mop and bucket again with a note 'MOP KITCHEN AND BATHROOM FLOORS'

To the right of mop was a ironing board again with a note 'PRESS ALL LAUNDRY WHEN DRY'.........

......confused I grabbed soap powder and shut the door (handwriting on notes was my wifes).

I put powder in machine and turned it on. I sat at the breakfast bar and decided to txt my wife. 'hi love, the notes are your writing????' almost immediately I had a reply....

'mum is paying you, do as your told! Oh and top drawer spare bedroom, have a nice day'

She was right, Dorothy was paying me and my own work had slowed down. As the washer began its spin cycle I went upstairs to the spare bedroom....

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Keeping my eye on this one as its geting more intriguing as the post come

"Keeping my eye on this one as its geting more intriguing as the post come"

There was another thread about a guy sniffing panties. ..he got an unpleasant surprise...

cum on mate keep it goin

Need to hear more of this... ??

Me too lol...

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes please

"There was another thread about a guy sniffing panties. ..he got an unpleasant surprise... "

Interesting, what was the unpleasant surprise?

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"There was another thread about a guy sniffing panties. ..he got an unpleasant surprise...

Interesting, what was the unpleasant surprise?"

His mother in law was still wearing them

"There was another thread about a guy sniffing panties. ..he got an unpleasant surprise...

Interesting, what was the unpleasant surprise?

His mother in law was still wearing them"

Skid marks..

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so love to meet a s exy m otherinlaw to, ow my yes please xxxxxxx

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

More please

By *urple72Woman  over a year ago

southport

I'm enjoying this, and where it is going.

......I reached the top of the stairs, Dorothy's room and her en-suite was to the left, a large family bathroom straight ahead and to the right past the airing cupboard was the spare bedroom.

I paused by Dorothy's closed door, taking in the lingering scent of her perfume and hair care products, she always smells so good I thought as I headed to the spare bedroom.

Opening the door to the spare room I was a little surprised as to what I found. Although a double room there was a small single bed against one wall with just a mattress and no bedding. Against the other wall was a double wardrobe, chest of drawers and a small chest with a padlock on it. Under the large bay window was a dressing table with a small round mirror.

The walls had been freshly decorated in pastel pink, new carpet had been laid again in a pastel pink matching the walls. Although there was a curtain pole to the large bay window there were no curtains, blinds or nets, not very private I thought considering Dorothy's house was in a small cul-de-sac.

Remembering my wife's words I headed over to the white-washed shabby-chic chest of drawers and opened the top drawer..............

Mmmmmm more

Like how this is going

Come on man am away offshore for 3 weeks the morra morning and cant get on here... need something juicy before i go

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"Come on man am away offshore for 3 weeks the morra morning and cant get on here... need something juicy before i go"

Nectarines, 5 for a pound in Asda. Juicy as fuck.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very interesting mmm

"Come on man am away offshore for 3 weeks the morra morning and cant get on here... need something juicy before i go

Nectarines, 5 for a pound in Asda. Juicy as fuck."

Sorry people, been away for a while, should I continue???

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Well you've teased us, now please us.

By *hubbylover1000Man  over a year ago

godalming

Please keep going

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

How were the nectarines? Anyway, it's getting into apple season. Cox's orange pippins. Juice like champagne: Delicious.

...........I slid the top drawer open and yet again another surprise!

In the middle of the drawer was a neatly folded pile of clothes, to the left of clothes a pair of black patent court shoes and to the right a zipped pouch with the words CB6000-SHORT printed on it. Again on top of the clothes was a post-it note 'GET DRESSED AT DRESSING TABLE THEN TXT ME'

My hands began to tremble as a placed items on dressing table in front of bay window. I hesitantly removed my male clothing and began to get 'dressed' as instructed.

I unzipped pouch first curious as have dabbled with chastity devices before and have the standard CB6000 at home. Inside the pouch was a bright pink silicone chastity device much smaller than the one I have at home, a small padlock, and a small heart shaped dog tag with a tiny bell attached. The CB6000 usually comes with varying sized rings to get the most comfortable fit, all these had been removed and only the smallest ring remained.................

............... Feeling vulnerable I moved over to the bed and sat down. I eased the small ring around my aching balls and inserted the locking pins. It was a very tight fit. I eased the short silicone cage over my shrunken willy, the tip touching the end of the cage with no room for movement. I put small padlock through locking pin and with a intake of breath securely closed the padlock.

At that momment I heard my phone vibrating in the pocket of my jeans across the room. Message from the wife 'GOOD BOY, TAG ON PADLOCK AND I SAID DRESSING TABLE'

Confused, could she see me? Or was she guessing? I picked up small tag with bell and threaded it onto padlock. As it clicked into place, the tiny bell tinkling I noticed heart shaped tag had been engraved. The words shocked me! 'MUM'S BITCH'........................

I 'use' my mother in laws knickers every time she stays over, also have some voyeur pics of her too, such a turn on doing this in secret

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

.................I gingerely walked over to dressing table pulled out chair tucked underneath and sat down and turned my attention to the pile of clothes and began to dress.

Top of the pile was a pair of silky black hold-up stockings with lace tops. The feel of the silky nylon against my legs felt so nice, I couldn't help but rub my hands over my thighs, my little willy began to throb inside its small cage.

Next was a small black lace thong, I stepped into it and slowly pulled it up over my silky legs, maybe a size too small I pulled it up over my caged willy and could feel the thong nestled tightly between the cheeks of my bottom.........................

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Mmmm more please. Very horny.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

More please

..............Next was a black lace c-cup bra that matched the thong. My hands trembled as I slid it over my arms, I reached behind and fastened clasp, again maybe a size too small, I slid the lacy straps over my shoulders.

Next items puzzled me! A box of black control shapewear tights, 2 pairs, a bag of rice and a pair of scissors? Confused I txt my wife. The reply was almost instant!

'MY BITCH NEEDS TITTIES - CUT LEGS OF ONE PAIR, FILL EACH LEG WITH RICE. TIE EACH WITH LARGE KNOT AND PUT IN BRA - THE OTHER PAIR YOU WEAR'

I did as instructed, when done I slipped them inside my bra. I know had titties! The large knots resembled nipples through the lace bra, the weight of them pulled on the straps of bra digging into my shoulders.

I slowly pulled on other pair of tights, they were very tight. They were long and came up over my midriff pulling in and shaping my tummy, very tight around my bottom lifting and shaping my cheeks making them pert. The nylon pressed against my thong and cage pushing it between my legs almost smoothing the bulge, I began to feel very uncomfortable..............................

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

................. Next item was a short pleated satin skirt, I slipped it on and did up the zip, the hem finished just below my now pert nylon encased bottom, just long enough to hide my dignity unless I bent over flashing my lacy thong through the sheer nylon.

Final item was a black short sleeved satin blouse with lace detail to the collar, I slipped this on over my lacy bra and my new titties. The satin felt so nice against my skin, I did up the buttons and remembered my wife's words to txt her when I was dressed....................

I'm in

i'm rock hard now

........I remembered my wifes words. I picked up my phone and sent her a txt 'hi love, I am dressed as you asked x'

Again the reply was almost instant, as if it had been rehearsed 'PUT YOUR MAN ClOTHES IN CHEST AND FASTEN PADLOCK'

My heart and mind raced, as exciting as it was being dressed like a slut what happens if Dorothy comes home and I cannot change back into my man clothes? Confused and a little anxious I txt my wife again

Again an almost instant reply 'MUM HOME AT 5. WILL TXT YOU AT 4.30 TO TELL YOU WHERE KEY TO PADLOCK IS'

Nervously I picked up my 'man clothes' and placed them inside the small chest. I closed the lid, attached the padlock to the hasp and staple and with trembling fingers snapped the padlock shut............

Moreeeee

.......I stood in front of chest and looked down at my nylon clad legs, down to my bare nylon encased feet and remembered the black patent court shoes.

I walked back over to the dressing table the tiny bell attached to my cock cage tinkling as I went. I sat down and picked up the shoes.

I slipped my silky nylon clad toes into one and struggled to push the rest of my foot inside, maybe 2 sizes too small! I squeezed into the other shoe and stood before the dressing table. Already I could feel the shoes pinching my toes together and rubbing the back of my heel. Is this why women call them 'killer heels', I thought? I will never mock my wife for complaining her feet hurt or deny her a foot rub ever again!

Lost in my thoughts I was suddenly awakened by the ringing of the front door bell and loud impatient knocking..............

nice

godalming

Please keep going

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Im with you yessss

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

More please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

?

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

More, please! xxx

".......I stood in front of chest and looked down at my nylon clad legs, down to my bare nylon encased feet and remembered the black patent court shoes.

I walked back over to the dressing table the tiny bell attached to my cock cage tinkling as I went. I sat down and picked up the shoes.

I slipped my silky nylon clad toes into one and struggled to push the rest of my foot inside, maybe 2 sizes too small! I squeezed into the other shoe and stood before the dressing table. Already I could feel the shoes pinching my toes together and rubbing the back of my heel. Is this why women call them 'killer heels', I thought? I will never mock my wife for complaining her feet hurt or deny her a foot rub ever again!

Lost in my thoughts I was suddenly awakened by the ringing of the front door bell and loud impatient knocking.............."

By *vent44ukMan  over a year ago

Galashiels

"Mother in Law is 62, a fuller figured lady with curves in all the right places in my opinion, always well dressed in blouses (which always shows her ample cleavage), skirt that always show a hint of her legs in pantyhose (can't help wondering if they are tights or stockings?). She sometimes wears tight fitting t-shirt, shorts and little trainer/pot socks when doing the gardening......I am so tempted to take a peek what's in there....... "

Wow, she sounds like a woman that would definitely turn me on. Love seeing mature ladies with nice tits wearing a nicely ironed blouse, especially when you can see the outline of her bra.

I would try her stuff on, but go for it all, panties, bra, skirt and blouse. You will definitely spurt feeling her clothes on your body and cock. Feel her smoothly ironed blouse slip on her bra cups as you are throbbing in her panties, your hands smoothing on her blouse.

By *vent44ukMan  over a year ago

Galashiels

"................. Next item was a short pleated satin skirt, I slipped it on and did up the zip, the hem finished just below my now pert nylon encased bottom, just long enough to hide my dignity unless I bent over flashing my lacy thong through the sheer nylon.

Final item was a black short sleeved satin blouse with lace detail to the collar, I slipped this on over my lacy bra and my new titties. The satin felt so nice against my skin, I did up the buttons and remembered my wife's words to txt her when I was dressed...................."

Wow, feeling her satin skirt and blouse slip onto my body would have sent me over the edge I think, would be spurting all over them. That would be some mess all over the smooth satin. So back to the washing machine, but think how horny it would be ironing her satin. Your description has got me hard imagining you in her satin.

"Working at Mother in Laws again today. Wow she was dressed to impress today, as she met me at the door.

Dorothy was wearing a sheer white blouse with lacy bra underneath, a knee length white skirt, tan pantyhose and white court shoes.

I followed her through to the kitchen unable to take my eyes of her lovely round bum in that tight skirt.

In the kitchen next to the washing machine was a large wicker basket.....her laundry basket.....the machine was on a slow spin.

"I'm off out for the day, I have put a wash on, you wouldn't mind pegging it out for me when it's finnished would you Winnie? Lulu has told me how good you are at home with the chores" Dorothy said this with a knowing smile. My mind was racing, does she know I do the housework at home dressed as a maid? " errr, erm no" I stuttered in reply " no problem"

" ah thank you, and If you get chance there is another two loads in basket, need sorting into whites and coloured first but I know you are very good with laundry, Lulu has told me how domesticated you are!" She said this with a chuckle to herself as she left and closed the door behind her.........."

She is probably reading this thread!

Who's reading it? Mother in Law or my wife?

........... The knocking and ringing continued. I looked out of the window and could see a large delivery van parked outside Dorothy's house. The van was sign written 'Pets at Home'. I stumbled down the stairs in my heels towards the front door.

I opened the front door slightly ajar not wanting the delivery man to see me dressed like a bitch. "Delivery for Winnie" he said. He had a small package under his arm and leaning against the porch door was a large flat packed item 4ft by 3ft in size. I took the small package from him, signed his paperwork, asked him to leave large item where it was and quickly shut the front door.

I stood with my back against the door, my knees trembling and my breathing heavy. At that momment my phone began to vibrate, having no pockets I had tucked it into the waist band of my short satin skirt. A message 'BUILD LARGE ITEM IN MUM'S EN-SUITE BETWEEN TOILET AND SHOWER, SMALL PACKAGE A PRESENT FOR YOU SWEETIE'.................................

I do it every oppritunity i get, wanked into a pair of her white laced panties yesterday whilst she went to shops, 38 years old, veey plump, big tits and a humungous ass

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

More please x

getting good

I took a peek through the lounge curtains looking at the large item on the porch. It was mid-week and mid-day, surely there would be nobody around? I decided to go for it and bring the package in.

I opened the door and bent down to pick up the package, I could feel a cold breeze blowing up my short skirt, around the tops of my stockings and panties. Just at that momment I heard a car horn 'toot' from across the cul-de-sac.

Across the road sat Mrs Smith the large retired widower from number 26 on her drive in her small hatchback. Not only had she seen me dressed like this I had given her a flash of my stocking tops and panties! I quickly hauled the large parcel indoors and shut the door behind me........

horny

Done it many times, gone through her stuff in the laundry basket & wanked off in to it. I've sniffed her knickers, I'd love to fuck her but I know I won't ever get the chance

"I took a peek through the lounge curtains looking at the large item on the porch. It was mid-week and mid-day, surely there would be nobody around? I decided to go for it and bring the package in.

I opened the door and bent down to pick up the package, I could feel a cold breeze blowing up my short skirt, around the tops of my stockings and panties. Just at that momment I heard a car horn 'toot' from across the cul-de-sac.

Across the road sat Mrs Smith the large retired widower from number 26 on her drive in her small hatchback. Not only had she seen me dressed like this I had given her a flash of my stocking tops and panties! I quickly hauled the large parcel indoors and shut the door behind me........"

Love to have sen that, then helped you with parcel...

By *ebedee2001Man  over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

More please!

By *etra4sexTV/TS  over a year ago

ebbw vale

more more

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

keep it cumming

By *rbingoMan  over a year ago

norwich

More

godalming

All these story's get good and then just stop......why

By *ebedee2001Man  over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Another story ended part way through............

» Add a new message to this topic