FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasy Part III

My Fantasy Part III

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walked up to my room with a rather large smile on my face and thinking what could I get my beautiful obedient slaves to do this evening ……

I had a long and refreshing shower, rubbing my body with bath oil and I could feel my pussy throbbing just thinking about my beautiful three slaves and how they would do absolutely anything for me now.

I quickly dry myself as I heard a voice from the other room. 'Hi darling - I'm here'.

Oh wonderful - the best beautician ever. She is here to get me (and my slaves) looking ravishingly hot!!

I love when she gets me to feel so glamorous and as she knows exactly what I like.

She is so attentive. At all times when she is doing my hair or make-up she always makes sure that I am completely at ease and content.

She sits me down on the chair and removes my robe. She then opens my legs ever so slightly and stands in between them brushing my long dark hair. Her knee slowly moves up further between my legs as I just sit and watch her. She is wearing a white uniform, which shows off her massive tits. She has two buttons undone and I can see her tits fighting to get out.

Her knee is rubbing my pussy now as I sit with my head back. I am loving it - so relaxing. She slowly moves round to the back of me to continue brushing my hair. She turns on the hairdryer and starts to dry my hair - she teases me by lightly blowing my tits as my nipples become solid . I am so wet but I know I have to wait until she is finished with my hair and make up before I can do anything – that is one of her rules.

As she is standing in front of me finishing off her perfect job - I raise my hand and put it up her skirt. She does not move or say anything at all - she also knows the rules. I start rubbing her pussy, which is completely shaven - all my slaves are completely shaved. I rub and pull at her pussy and then take a special hairbrush that she leaves on the table for me and slowly start to insert her into her wet pussy. She still remains focused and quietly says - one more minute Mistress and I will be finished. I say nothing as I push the handle of the brush in and out of her pussy.

At last she is finished - I look in the mirror and I am very pleased with what I see.

I take the brush out of her pussy and put it back on the table.

I say one word 'kneel' and she knows exactly what to do. She unbuttons her uniform all the way down and is naked underneath, her huge tits just bounce out and stand solid. She has a beautiful body - big tits - small waist and a beautiful pussy and bum.

She kneels down and automatically puts her head between my legs and starts licking me with her tongue. Her tongue expertly slides in and out of my pussy - I am getting so turned on that I just want more and more and I grab her hair and pull her head back and shove my pussy into her face and her tongue is working very fast.

I then stand up and order her to make me cum. She starts by finger fucking me and finger fucking herself - she knows this turns me on. I start to feel the tightness inside as she is staring at me (as per the rules – always look at your Mistress). 'Kneel' I say again and down she goes automatically opening her mouth at the same time. Her fingers are working overtime in me and in her but she knows she cannot cum before me. I feel it and then I start grabbing her hair as I squirt all over her face and down her throat. I watch as she tries to swallow all my cum as it is squirting out of me. I order her to lie on the floor so that I can rub my pussy juice all over her beautiful huge tits – I love rubbing my clit against her nipples with my wet pussy.

God that was wonderful - thank you darling.

How are my new companions looking. Exquisite she replies.

I will see you next week - same time as she leaves with a huge smile on her face. I just want her to come back and fuck her again but I know I have to pace myself as I have a long evening ahead.

I am now ready - sheer stockings accompanied with a beautiful silk black basque that enhances my already perfect figure. I like to dress in black and my slaves to dress in white.

I finish my look with extremely high stilettos with a pure silver heel (I just love these shoes). I am so excited as I know that I can ask them to do whatever I want to me - to themselves - to each other or to anyone I ask them to.

I just love the first night after they have had a little taste of my wants during the day!

I have ordered them to be ready by 7.30 and to wait for me in the lounge.

I walk in at 7.31 and all three are standing. They are wearing all white - the girls have the same outfit as me but in white and B is wearing a beautiful white linen towel just covering his cock and arse. But something is not right - A is standing with her legs together whilst B and C are following orders.

I walk up to A, ignoring the others and ask her if everything is ok. She replies - 'yes Mistress'. I disagree I say - she looks at me with wide eyes. I walk round to the back of her and order her to bend over. I then reach to a table behind me, and I pick up one of my little toys This one is a soft leather riding crop.

Without any notice, I whip her arse, only the once, she tenses and starts to whimper. Do you know what that was for I ask her - she replies 'I forgot to stand with my legs open Mistress- it will never happen again Mistress'. I know it won't as I whipped her one more time.

Stand up I order her and she nervously stands upright with her legs open.

Good girl - I then turn to B and ask him if he thinks her legs are wide apart enough and if she is obeying my rules. He replies - yes Mistress. Well then let's test - please put your face in her pussy and that should show you how wide you stand with your legs apart. He did as he was told and we watched as A's legs opened even further to allow his head in. Now all of you stand exactly like A. This will be the position as per my rules or as you have seen you will be punished.

I slowly walk up and down inspecting each of them. They all look beautiful. A has annoyed me so as I walk back I stand in front of her. Take your tits out I order her and she quickly pulls her tits from her basque.

I must admit she has some pair of tits - they are magnificent. I touch them slowly and start pulling on her nipples hard and then even harder as she stands and stares straight at me. Kiss me now I say quietly as she brings her face to me and starts kissing me and running her tongue all over my tongue. I do nothing but just continue pulling her tits and not responding to her tongue in my mouth. I pull away and remove an bottle of oil from my table and pour a little into each of my hands and the I continue to rub and squeeze her tits. They are covered in oil and absolutely huge now – her nipples are rock hard and really dark.

As I continue to pull and play with her tits I ask B to come over. He stands obediently beside me – his cock straining until his short towel. Remove his towel I order A and he is left standing with his cock solid and so thick. I am still playing with As tits as I tell him to fuck me from behind He immediately takes his cock and pushes into my pussy – I bend over slightly so that he can really fuck me hard. A is still just standing there with me playing with her tits and C is standing alone her eyes never leaving me.

I leave As tits and tell her to start fucking my clit with her tongue while B is fucking me with his cock. I can feel myself coming but I can also feel B. Remember the rules – you do not cum unless I tell you to.

I ask B to stand back in line and order A who is still licking my clit to lie on the floor. I then lower my soaking pussy over her oiled tits and order her to push her tit into my pussy She starts to really push her full tit into my pussy – rubbing my clit really hard. The combination of her oiled tit and my wet pussy sends me over the edge and I just squirt all over her tits – rubbing myself up and down her and passionately kissing her at the same time.

I stand up feeling totally high – I just love this feeling and want it more and more every time.

I stand in front of all three and admire what I see.

Now lets play some games………

B - please finger fuck A with only one finger. B walks over and puts one finger into A's pussy. He is pushing it in and out.

I move and stand behind him as he continues to fuck A with his finger.

I gently start rubbing his arse and pour a little more oil on my hands as I massage his arse and balls. And then without any notice at all I shove one finger right up his arse. He jumps but knows better than to pull away. I continue to fuck his arse as he continues to fuck As pussy. A - please take over from me NOW. A then puts her hand round B and nervously try's to put her finger in his arse. I grab her finger and shove it right up.

Now - we have a little competition between A and B. Let's see who can get the most fingers up each other's holes within the next 1min. The winner will receive a bonus of £XX. I watch as B straight away puts three fingers in A and A is trying to get another finger in Bs arse but he is clenching it tight. Bs fourth finger goes in As pussy and then five - he is literally lifting her off the ground. Two minutes up and the winner is B. Well done.

A looks so disappointed that I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

B - bend over I demand. I then take As hand and cover it with oil and order B not to move a fucking muscle. I give you 30 seconds to get all five fingers up his arse -B looks round and I order him to remain in position. A starts with one then two then goes straight for five and starts really fucking his arse. Tears are coming down Bs face but I can see he is enjoying it as his cock is standing to attention again.

Enough I said – competition is over.

Back to your positions.

I walked up to C who had just been standing watching everything that had been going on. Kiss me I order her and she leans forward to kiss me on my mouth. I stopped her and said - I don't want kissed on those lips darling, - now get on your knees and kiss me properly She knelt down and put her face on my pussy - what the fuck are you doing – I ask her - I said kiss me - she tries but she was literally just kissing my pussy. I pushed her away and shouted on A to show her how to kiss me properly.

I ordered A to show C what I wanted by doing it to her and then she had to copy A exactly or be punished.

A immediately went over to C and spread her legs apart and put her face right into her pussy and started licking her and shoving her tongue in and out and flicking her pussy with her tongue. C was starting to moan and I shouted - remember the rules - you do not cum until I say you can.

I order A to stop and then said - let's try again C - kiss me NOW. C went down on her knees and started to properly pleasure my soaking wet pussy but I was wanting so much more by this point so I shouted to B to walk over. I could see his cock was thick and hard.

I shoved C out of my pussy and ordered the girls to start kissing each other. They both lay down on the floor in a 69 position and started to lick each other's pussys. I stood above them watching and telling them to lick each other harder – bite and squeeze each others clit. They both start really trying harder but it still did not really turn me on enough. I kneel down and grab their hair and push their faces into the other pussy o over and over again.

Now start again and do it right this time. And they do - I can see their faces disappear into each other pussys.

I walk over to the table and place my hands on top.

B - come over here and fuck me. He did as he was told and shoved his cock into my soaked pussy. Harder I scream as he rams it into me. I can feel myself coming again - so I push him off and shove him on his knees. Kiss me - quickly his face was in my pussy as I started to squirt in his mouth watching my girls suck each other out. God - amazing but not even half the night was over yet.

I can see that B is desperate to cum as his cock is throbbing and huge.

I start kissing him on the mouth and then to his huge surprise I shove a butt plug up his arse. I stop kissing him and ask all of them to stand back in line.

Again I stand in front of them and tell A to clean me up. She obediently starts to lick me clean whilst I just stare at my beautiful obedient slaves.

I hope everyone is having a good time. They all replied 'yes mistress'.

I walk over to C who is so beautiful and I just want to do so much to her.

I take a vibration wand from the table and slowly start to rub her clit with it. She is getting excited and wet but she knows the rules. I start doing it harder and harder and she begs me to let her cum but I say no. Her legs are shaking and I can see that she is really struggling to stop herself from coming. I stop playing with her and she looks so relieved.

I walk over to A and start doing the same - she starts to shake too but to my anger she cannot stop herself from coming. She keeps saying I'm sorry Mistress- I'm sorry.

I order C to clean her up and C walks over and licks her pussy clean.

I take A by the hand and lead her to a long table. Climb on top I demand and she does. I fasten each leg to the side of the table so that her legs are very wide apart and repeat this with her arms. She is lying spread eagled for my enjoyment.

I start sucking on her tits as I just love them and then I climb on the table and shove my Pussy onto her tits and rub my clit roughly over her nipple whilst she continues to look at me - never taking her eyes off me. I move off the table and shout on the others to come across.

B - fuck her up the arse and C - put this strap on and fuck her pussy. A looks petrified but B and C go onto the table and B is the first to enter her. She screams out but I yell at him to continue. C looks devine with her strap on and I take a hold of it and shove it right up As pussy. This will teach you never to disobey me again as I sit on her face and she automatically starts to lick me out.

Okay - I think she has been punished enough I ask B and C and they agree. They climb off the table and I unstrap A and help her down. Her arsehole is still open from the fuckjng so I take the butt plug out of B and shove it into A.

Back to your positions I order them.

I walk over to C who is the most beautiful and innocent slave I have had for a long time.

I start kissing her softly on her lips - telling her how special she is to me. But I can't help myself as my fingers grab her pussy and I shove two right up her but at the same time kissing her so gently.

I order B to come over and fuck me from behind again as I continue to play with C. God his cock is huge and I know he can't hold on for much longer. A come over here and kneel beside B and kiss me as he fucks me.

C is still standing still whilst I kiss her gently but finger fuck her hard whilst B is fucking me from behind at the same time that A is licking his cock inside my pussy

I quietly say to B - you may cum now but only in As mouth. He replies yes mistress thank you. At that he takes his cock out of my pussy and takes As head out of my pussy too. A has no idea what is happening - B shoves his cock in her mouth and starts to face fuck her - C please finger fuck A too. C obeys and starts finger fucking A.

What a sight - A is being face fucked by B and finger fucked by C. Whilst I am gently kissing C whilst my fingers are roughly fucking her cunt.

B starts to cum and A looks like she may pull away - drink it all I demand. Bs cum was squirting out of her mouth and even her nose as there was so much and remember C is still finger fucking her.

After B has finally cum - I move away and ask them to take their positions again. A looks stunned - B looks like he is in ecstasy and C does not have a clue lol xx

I walk over to all three and gently kiss them on the lips and tell them I love them. They all reply 'I love you Mistress'.

We are going to have a little break now and you can go and change into your new outfits. But before you go please kiss your Mistress one by one.

A walked over and kneeled before me and starting kissing and licking my pussy. Thank you A I said - now off you go.

B did exactly the same

C walked over and kissed and licked me and stood up to walk with the others.

You will stay by my side C. She looked at me and looked at the others but turned dutifully an followed me as I walked back to private abode.

I stopped walking and turned to her - everytime I look at her I want to fuck her. I grab her face and just started to kiss her longingly and she responded of course. I then put one finger up her pussy and started walking - retaining my finger in her pussy as if it was a lead. She walked beside me not really knowing what to do but I kept my finger tight in her cunt.

Once we got to my suite I pulled my finger out and told her to kiss me. She dutifully went down on her knees and started to lick my cunt - I was so fucking horny - I was pushing and rubbing my pussy into her face - screaming for her to make me cum - then I could feel it explode inside and outside as my cum squirted everywhere - her mouth, her hair even over her tits there was that much.

After I had regained my composure I told her to stand up and remove all her clothes. I told her - you belong to me now and you will always obey. She replied 'I will always obey you Mistress

As she stood naked with her legs apart I walked up to her and put a blindfold over her eyes and tied her hands behind her back. She was shaking which was turning me on even more. I slowly walk round and round her turning her as I go. She is starting to get a bit dizzy so I stop - I bend her over a table in the middle of the room. I hear the other door open as I had requested and in walks Tom - a wonderful friend who has been with me for a very long time and never wants to leave.

I take his hand and lead him over to C. I had already explained that I liked this one.

C is bent over with her legs apart / hands bound and blindfolded. Tom goes down and starts licking her to get her all wet and juicy. I ask her if she likes it and wants more - she replies - Yes Mistress. Tom then takes one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen and starts to rub it against here. I can feel her stiffen / not knowing what is going on. I whisper to Tom- in 3- I then position my Pussy over her face and she automatically starts to lick me and then Tom shoves his huge cock into her wet pussy - she is totally surprised and tries to yell out but my pussy is covering her mouth. Tom is really fucking her hard and after a couple of minutes I ask him to stop and to fuck me. He stops straight away and walks round and pushes his cock into my pussy as I continue to hold onto Cs head and make her lick my clit.

Tom stops and stands back and takes the ordered position - I tell C to do the same.

Both of the standing straight with their legs wide apart.

Tom please run a bath for me and get my outfit ready for tonight. Tom obediently leaves to carry out his tasks.

I just stand and stare at C who has the most beautiful body ever. I walk over and start playing with her again - fingers in her mouth - roughly squeezing her tits - fingers in her pussy / I can't get enough as she just stands there as ordered.

I stop when Tom let's me know my bath is ready. I keep one finger inside her cunt and we walk towards my bath. I slowly climb in and ask her to do the same and to completely bathe me. She does - I love her rubbing my tits and washing my cunt inside and out. I pick up the phone and quietly give an order. Two minutes later A is standing in the bathroom. Take off your clothes I tell her and jump in. It is a huge round bath that I have. As A jumps in her tits are so big that they just float above the water. C I want you to suck As tits. She does and I am getting so turned on again. C - finger fuck A with the this dildo - which she does - fucking amazing.

A stand up and shove the shower nozzle at full speed up your pussy.

As A is standing there and her pussy is getting the full throttle of the shower I order C to start licking As arsehole and putting her tongue in and out of her arse. C tries but is finding it hard so I help out by pulling As butt cheeks apart and pushing Cs face into her hole. What a fucking sight. I then go behind C and start finger fucking her pussy - one huge fucking sandwich. I then move in front of A who looks like she is going to pass out if she does not cum. I take the shower head and really shove it into her whilst C is fucking her arse with her tongue. You may cum A in the next 30 seconds - if you do not do it in that time then you will not be allowed to until I say so. Just at that her whole body shakes and she starts to moan really loudly so I shove the shower head even harder right onto her clit and push Cs head further into her arse. She explodes and shakes all over and then goes limp. I remove the shower head and order C to stop fucking her arse. You may leave now A and go and get ready.

'Thank you Mistress - thank you'.

I then get out of the bath and order C to dry me. She slowly drys my whole body taking particular care with my tits and pussy to ensure they are completely dry.

I call the others to my bedroom I think it is time for some rest – we will need our energy for tomorrow when my guests arrive.

I climb into bed naked and order A and B to lie on either side of me and C has the very special place of lying between my legs with her lips on my pussy.

As tits are aligned right next to my face incase I want some later and B has his cock against my arse again just in case.

A please play with your tits, B please wank yourself and C please play with my pussy to help me get to sleep.

I cannot resist As tits as turn my face and start sucking them. I know what will make me sleep A start fucking my pussy with your tits again and C get down and lick As tits whilst they are in my pussy and B start fucking C from the back. As I lie there and watch A and C buried inside my pussy and B fucking C – I can feel myself coming again but a much more gentle cum.

Now I can sleep but before I do – I need to set alarms for each of you. I order them all to kneel facing the wall with their arses in the air. I open my drawer and slowly remove three alarms.

I go to A first and automatically start squeezing her tits and then insert a vibrating egg into her pussy – I then insert a vibrating butt plug into B and a vibrating egg into C.

I ask them all to take their positions beside me in bed again. I advise them that the devices inside their pussies and arse are worked automatically by me. As soon as it goes off you will do exactly as I tell you. Yes Mistress, they are replied.

Now lets get to sleep. I lie there with C between my legs and the others at either side of me. My body is still tingling and I push the No.1 button on my remote A looks at me and I tell her to start playing with her clit gently, No.2 goes off and I tell B to start rubbing my back and bottom very gently. No.3 goes off and I tell C to lick my clit. You will all continue to follow these orders until I fall asleep.

The next thing I know it is morning and as I look around me – A is lying with her tits right up against me and B has his hard cock against me and perfect C has her tongue inside my pussy.

What a wonderful morning and what a fantastic day it is going to be.

So much more in my fantasy world that I want to write about xx

Kristina

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ileyMan  over a year ago

basildon

fucking awesome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, waitin' for the guests)

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Please right more xx

Yep that got me very hard

Message me as soon as the next part is out. My goodness I wish your fantasy was reality

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice. Think I could do well as your slave

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Getting better and better

Superb.......