FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first black

first black

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wife had her first black man a couple of years ago. we met t on fab. some playful chat and then got around to the playful sexual side. i had discussed black men with s and she said she had no problem. the chat continued for a couple of days then a phone call. s and t hit it off on the phone. t was very well spoken, and a gentleman while still able to talk sexy.

that weekend we met t at the train station. while walking to the pub it was a site. t is 6'5 and sue is 5'6", i was thinking jeez, hes going to kill her lol.

we stopped at a local to have a drink and get to know each other a little more. t was definatley enjoying the view. s had on very tight jeans, high heeled boots and a low cut blouse. and her cleavage looked very inviting. t couldnt keep his eyes off her tits exposed over the low-cut top. but, again he was a gentleman and never touched her. (that i could see)

after a couple of drinks it was back to ours. s and t sat on the couch next to each other. now believe it or not, s is genuinley shy. so they chatted a bit and were getting along fine. but nothing was happening. again s is shy. so i went to make tea and on the way past the couch, whispered to t, like those tits? then by all means take one out and examine it. i walked into the kitchen and no noise from the living room.

when i got back, t had his huge hands inside s blouse, squeezing her lovely tits and playing with the nipple. s was stroking t trousers and a huge lump was plainly seen. in a few minutes while they were kissing, s had t's trousers unzipped and released a huge 12" cock. while t was sucking and playing with s tits, she began to strok his massive black member.

t reached down and undid s belt and unzipped her jeans, slipping his massive fingers inside her jeans and thong. s spread her thighs to give him access. i went over and pulled off s boots and she wriggled out of her jeans. t's massive fingers were massaging her clit and i could easily see her pussy lips shining with her juices.

s then took t's massive black cock into her mouth and eagerly sucked him deep inside. a visual beauty, t's thick long black cock passing over s's freshly painted lips into her mouth.

well, things rapidly progressed with s and t kissing and sucking. into the bedroom it was.

t is a big man, very big in height and cock length. sue is small size 8 bottom and 10-12 top. s slid t's trousers off while sucking his huge black cock. t layed on the bed and basically picked s up and positioned her over his rock hard black monster. s was quivering in excitement and a little fear of the massive cock. t slowly lowered s onto his cock, this massive thick black cock slowly sliding betweens s's white thighs and into her bright pink wet hot pussy. the look on s's face was amazing, the excitement mixed with anticipation. the more of t that slid into s's awaiting pussy, the hotter she got. i couldnt believe the sexual arousel watching this big black bull cock disappearing into my tiny wife. i expected her to cry out and say enough as big as t was. but to my surprise she took his whole 12" deep inside her stretched cunt.

t fucked s numerous times, her riding his big black cock, doggie style, missionary position, even got on top of her. could hardly see her.

she fucked and sucked until she had to pee, cumming numerous times. then a cup of tea, a ciggie and more fucking and sucking in the bedroom and living room.

needless to say a good time was had by all, i got my cock sucked while tony was pounding my s's cunt doggie style.

t left about 7hours later, s was satiated and somewhat pleasantly sore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un_guyMan  over a year ago

London

waw xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic