FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Commanding

Commanding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Wife’s been home all day catching up on the housework, and had just got in from a run - I was planning on slinking out of work an hour early to give me some time at home to fulfil my plans. I'd been building up to this all day, on the way into work I'd stopped off and bought a leather collar and chain to control her, then I'd been sending her 'orders' all day, to make sure she was dripping wet waiting for me when I got home.

She’s loved light bondage for a long time, and made no secret of it, so I thought it was time I became totally dominating.

It starts with messages all day telling her how hard she’s going to come, giving her an indication of what I’m going to do to her, but now, with an hour to go until I leave work, It’s time to pick up the pace. I send her a message:

“Go upstairs. Select an outfit that'll please me - should include a thong, knee high boots and a nighty - best to maintain your dignity! Ley them on the bed ready for later. While you're there, put your balls in to keep you wet for the next hour.

Your next instruction will follow in 10mins, so keep your phone handy and be quick.”

I leave it at that, assuming that she’ll do as she’s told. I spend the ten minutes dodging doing any real work, and focus on getting the following commands and messages prepared. Ten minutes are up, time for another command:

“I hope you've managed the last set of instructions? Time's running short! I think you'd better chill out a little, make the bed, lay out some sex toys ready for me to torture you later - you'll be wanting to get your wand, your WeVibe, three lengths of rope and the big red dildo, all neatly arranged on the top of the chest please.

perhaps you should put my cock ring on the breakfast bar so I can be suitably dressed when I get home too?”

I get a message back this time, asking if I mind her having a shower – a stupid question, does she not realise I have everything planned out – If I’m going to be eating her pussy, she’d better have a shower, but all in due course, so I reply:

“damn right you'll be having a shower, I'm not having my little sex bitch all sweaty before I start. But do as you’re told first, then I’ll let you have a shower”

I give her a little time, enough to do what I had commanded, but becoming increasingly aware that I’m running out of time before I’ll be getting home, time for another instruction I think;

“Got some time to make up now… you’d better get in the shower, don't want my sex slave to be sweaty after her run. Nice and clean please, all over, pay a little extra attention to cleaning in and around your asshole too, and be sure to shave your pussy totally bare aswell, it'll be receiving a bit of attention over the two hours. I'll be kind and allow you 15 minutes until your next instruction, but make sure you're out of that shower and waiting for my command by ten to four.

When you get out, you’ll have to put your balls in your clean smooth wet pussy – I want you dripping wet when I get home”

I feel it best to remind her that she does what she’s commanded, not as she wants, so I send another message;

“and don't be thinking you're deciding what to do or ignoring any instructions. you're my wife, you do as you're told”

It’s becoming increasingly hard to maintain my composure at work, I’ve got a streaming webcam site open on one of my monitors, watching a couple fuck so hard – no sound but I can imagine she’s screaming as he ploughs through her with his huge cock – but all this is serving to do is distract me, number 1 priority is my wife now…so I close it, and I focus. Look busy, pretend to work, but continue with my plans for when I get home, not long to go now…

I’ve had no response to my last message, I worry that she’s still in the shower – think it’s time to get her moving again, so I put together the next command. Time’s running out, so I’m going to have to rush her a little… no worries, she’s my sex bitch, if she has to rush around to please me, all the better…

“Hope that was a nice shower? All extra clean and smooth? You need to get dressed appropriately for me now. Wear, a thong, your wedding shoes & a nighty. And we’d better do something about your wet hair – pig tails will be about right. You’ve got 6 minutes, which should be plenty long enough. Four O-clock is your deadline. Don’t let me down.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm sounding good!! Keep it up

I take the last minutes of my short working day to prepare the messages I’ll send her on my way home – can’t type and drive, so need to compose them in advance, and trust that she’s done as she’s told. I send my last message from the office;

“I’m leaving the office now – I’m not sure you’re wet enough for me though. Take one length of rope, tie your breasts up the way I like it and then cover yourself back up with your nighty Take your balls out and put your we-vibe in, low setting though, don’t want you cumming too soon. If you’re not horny and dripping by the time your next instruction comes through, I think you’d better use a butplug too. 10 minutes should be plenty of time for you, I’ll be there in 20 minutes! And find my cock ring, your pussy’s gonna be so wet by the time I’m finished that you’ll want my cock as big and hard as it can be.”

I shut down my PC, say my farewells to my colleauges for the night, and assure my boss that I’m going to visit a supplier on my way home – it seems to be working out just as I’d planned.

I get into the car, and there next to me is the black bag from the sex shop this morning – a padded leather collar, and a chain lead – this’ll work for controlling her. I feel a bulge growing in my pants as the realisation of how hard I’m going to fuck her draws in, how hard we’re both going to cum in our naughty afternoon session.

I start the drive home, I’ve taken the work’s car, since I’m going to ‘see a supplier’ – it helps with keeping up the image, and it’s a much faster and nicer drive on the country lanes across the county to get home, after ten minutes of so, I pull up to one side of the road, and copy and paste the pre-prepared message into the messenger app on the phone;

“I’m almost home, 10 minutes away. You need to go downstairs and act normal, like you’re not dressed for a kinky session under that little nighty.

When I get home, you’ll greet me, kiss my cheek and ask me how my day has been, and then you’ll head upstairs where you’ll stand in the bedroom doorway with your back to the landing.

You WILL act as if everything is normal, even with a vibrator teasing your pussy all the time, or you will be in a lot of trouble.”

It’s getting real now, I pull off and carry on home, clear traffic all the way – I couldn’t ask for a better run home. Within ten minutes I pull up outside, and check my phone one last time before going in, I’ve got a couple of new picture messages on a Kik chat, photo swapping pictures of our wives with other married men – damn there’s some hot pussy out there, hopefully my actions over the next hour or two will lead on to some good swinging experiences…

I’ve got a huge mound in my trousers now, I can feel my cock straining to escape – the thought of my wife ready to take what I’ve got planned, unquestioningly, and the images of other men’s sexy wives, their tits and pussies exposed for my pleasure, it’s all too much, Mrs C is going to get it so fucking hard. I get out, head up to the house – time to see if she’s done as she was told

Nice!!

I'll continue in Monday

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Role on Monday!!

[Removed by poster at 19/08/15 14:20:16]

I pulled up outside the house, the excitement and anticipation building inside me, and after looking around to check no neighbours would see the quite defined bulge in my trousers, I got out of the car and walked to the house. I came in, as if all was normal, put my empty lunch box & work bag on the side, and as instructed, my wife greeted me with a kiss, asked how my day had gone, and then, on hearing my answer, politely excused herself and went upstairs.

I delved inside the bag and pulled out the black plastic bag from my earlier trip to the sex shop, drawing out the leather collar and chain, after removing the labels I headed upstairs.

As I had hoped, she was standing in the bedroom doorway, back turned, dressed as she was instructed.

Quietly, I reach around her neck with the collar, pulling it around behind her and buckling it up before she really has time to react – she doesn’t resist, but does object, expressing that it feels strange, unexpected, almost wrong – but quickly I spin her around and clip the leash to the front ring – “you’ve failed in several of your instructions, it’s not acceptable, this is the only way I can control you”

I can see that the thought of it excites her, so I squeeze past in the doorway, consciously brushing against her nipples under her shirt, feeling them already standing to attention.

I pull the leash tight, leading her to the edge of the bed and making her stand facing it, before I go behind her and push her onto all fours on the bed, pulling the leash at the same time to enhance the feeling of domination she must be experiencing.

“I told you to have my cock ring ready” I say, following up with a firm spank to her ass now standing up in the air

“I told you not to question me” I say, followed by another firm spank

“I told you to put your hair in pigtails” I say – she knows it’s coming now, and firms her ass ready for it, I detect a quiet moan of satisfaction as my hand brings the red out in her tight ass.

“I told you to shave your pussy” I say, but rather than spanking her, this time I run my hand between her legs and feel the clean shaved snatch that I so love, it’s wet, almost dripping, her thong soaked with her own juices already, I slowly run my finger backwards, along her slit, commenting on how pleased I am that she’s done as instructed, running my finger backwards and up to her asshole, before quickly drawing it back and spanking her ass again – “you’re meant to be wearing vibrator” I exclaim

Mmm yes

Very good!

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

This has me wet.

By *adydi66Woman  over a year ago