FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Wife's Surprise

My Wife's Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having taken a shower my wife is standing before her mirror with a towel wrapped around her. I approach her from behind push her hair too the side and then pull the towel away exposing her nakeness. Cupping her breast from behind I let my tounge lick her exposed neck as my finger tips play with her erect nipples. I then suck in her earlobe mmm then I whisper in her ear! Baby I got such a great surprise you you! I turn her to face me as I look in her eyes and our mouths meet for a wonderful French kiss. I allow my hands too roam her body! She begs me too touch her pussy. My hand wanders too her vulva mound as I place my hand on it! I can feel the heat! I slowly allow a finger to press against her slit as I feel her wetness. Oh baby your on fire! I let my finger continue on its path till its buried all the way in her pussy! Then I curl my finger and pull it upward too massage her G spot continuing too pull it upward and out as it finds her swollen clit! She moans with pleasure! Then I put four fingers in her oussy and allow my thumb too circle her clit and begin too fuck her with my fingers mmmm I allow my fingers too expand as I open her pussy too give her the full effect ! I kiss her neck again as she moans with pleasure and tell her this is just the beginning baby!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Class...keep going

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As my cock has been pressing against her ass she turns to unbuckle my pants to allow my raging rock hard cock out of my pant and strokes it smearing all the pre- cum over the shaft and head! Mmmm baby ready for some fun! I go into her box of sex toys and get out a blind fold I put in on her eyes and tie it in the back ! I guide her to our4 post bed and tell her to lay on her back! :- hunnie we are gonna 69 for awhile. I climb on top of her and feed my hard cock into her mouth! Her leggs are already spread as I cup her ass cheeks and lift her pussy closer to my waiting mouth and tounge! Mmmm my cock feels sooooo good in her mouth as she sucks up and down the letting it out too tease the head with her tounge. My tounge licks her slit mmmm she taste so good her pussy is so wet!! Her clut is swollen and a easy access as I suck it into my mouth and let my tounge lick! She pulls my cock out of her mouth and moans oh god yes baby eat me! I can tell by her jerking pelvis that she is getting close to cumming! Mmmmm just at the right moment I stop!!! As she begs me too continue! I want too tease her pussy! Build her up let her down! Build her up let her down till she frantically begs me to let her cum

» Add a new message to this topic